Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Is Your Love Language? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Love Language? (22369 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money / He Doesn't Know My Love Language. / What Is Your Love Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Love Language? by Toks2008(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
THE POWERFUL EFFECT OF LOVE LANGUAGE

When you hear the term love language what comes to your mind?... Let me guess... You probably think it is when you say or hear sweet things to or from someone you love but you are so very wrong..

Love language is that unique and peculiar way people expect to be treated for them to have a level of assurance that they are loved and the most complex twist to this is that every individual has a different love language and this is why you must meticulously find out the love language of the person you are with and not just assume you know.

OK let me make it simpler for you to understand by listing the different love languages we have.

1.Physical Touch: This is the love language of some people and no matter what you do for them, if this is lacking then you don't love them... If you like give them all the Diamonds in the world, as long as you don't touch them as often as they want, they will never feel loved and may Likely cheat on you with anyone who is ready to to communicate with them this way even if the person does not truly desire them.

2. Words of affirmation : This is the way some people understand love. Do whatever you think they love, if you don't tell them often how you love and appreciate them, they will fly away into the hands of anyone who will and even if the person is lying to them, they care less but just tell them often how special they are to you or how sweet they are and you are guaranteed their love and devotion.

3. Gifts: This is as straightforward as it sounds.. Just by some people gifts whether expensive or not and you have their love and devotion, to this group of people nothing else is as important as you buying them gifts from time to time and no matter what you do, to them they will never feel loved until they find someone who buys them gifts.

4. Quality time : This set of people care less about words of affirmation gift, or anything else but just spend time with them and I mean quality time and you have them loving you like puppies, this set of people are the type that complain of their lover not spending time with them even if they get the whole world from same person

5. Acts of service : This set of people just need you to be there for them in terms of rendering little assistance from time to time. This is their own love language and they will fall in love helplessly with anyone who is selfless enough to Render a helping hand even if you have nothing else to give them.

The Question now is.... "How do we know the love language of the person in our lives..."

The answer is very simple... ASK. don't assume.. Many of us know what makes our hearts melt so stop assuming and stop doing the wrong things cos no matter what you do, if you don't communicate with your significant other in the precise love language they love, you will only make them feel unloved and may likely lose them to someone who hits the right spot.

So when you hear your loved one complain to you that he or she does not feel loved by you regardless of all your efforts, please don't get confused, you are probably not using their love language to communicate with them. Once you get it right, you will definitely experience a whole new boost in your romance.

Hope this makes sense.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Ikjosh04: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
All of the above but the love language I value most is, Submission and Tranquillity!!

Suprisingly you didn't add those 2 to your list.

Toks2008:

These are attributes

Interesting!! angry

Do you mean love language(s) are not attributes of Love?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Liposure: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
For me, Love is better expressed than professed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Toks2008(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ikjosh04:
All of the above but the love language I value most is, Submission and Tranquillity!!

Suprisingly you didn't add those 2 to your list.

These are attributes or better still they are classified under act of service.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Babara1994(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bank credit alert

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by obowunmi(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
GIFTS.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by obowunmi(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
Babara1994:
Bank credit alert

Same.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by placeofallure(f): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
I've never thought of this, but now that you asked.... I think it's spending time with me and expressing it. Reciting it all the time like a nursery rhyme. grin grin kinda childish but that's me.

19 Likes

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Toks2008(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
placeofallure:
I've never thought of this, but now that you asked.... I think it's spending time with me and expressing it. Reciting it all the time like a nursery rhyme. grin grin kinda childish but that's me.

Gbam!

The truth is that no matter what a guy does for you to prove he loves you, if this is missing, you will never feel loved and he will just wonder why.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by internationalman(m): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2021
As a Benin guy that I am, any woman that is respectively submissive to me gets every ounces of love God created me with till eternity..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Silentgroper(m): 12:34am On Mar 04, 2021
placeofallure:
So u want to render a grown adult man, childish.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Divoc19(f): 1:07am On Mar 04, 2021
Quality Time

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Toks2008(m): 1:14am On Mar 04, 2021
Babara1994:
Bank credit alert

Gift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Toks2008(m): 1:15am On Mar 04, 2021
internationalman:
As a Benin guy that I am, any woman that is respectively submissive to me gets every ounces of love God created me with till eternity..

Acts of service

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by placeofallure(f): 2:18am On Mar 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
So u want to render a grown adult man, childish.

Yes o! My husband has my time. He knows that's what I want, and whenever he's away on business, we will use calls to kill each other.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by OwoukoUrua(m): 2:30am On Mar 04, 2021
embarassed confusion

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by James4358(m): 5:12am On Mar 04, 2021
To be sincere. My love language is 'send me ur account details'. It worked 90% on all ladies av dated.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Toks2008(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2021
James4358:
To be sincere. My love language is 'send me ur account details'. It worked 90% on all ladies av dated.

That is under gift but that is the love language from you to them.

What is your own love language...the one you want from someone you desire.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Toks2008(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2021
Mine are words of affirmation and physical touch.... These two do wonders to my soul.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Kondomatic(m): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2021
My love is deaf and dumb.

Sign language I guess
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Toks2008(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lalasticlala what is your love language?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
The language of true love is food and peace
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by HacheNoire: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hausa
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by mrwonlasewonie: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
In order of priority-
MONEY
Food and
Penis lipsrsealed

That's my love language angry grin tongue

If you see rum bring with ice cubes,Asun that has enough pepper and onions, it's an added advantage cool angry grin
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by smile11s(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
All guys will be physical touch

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by ChocolateWine(f): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bank alert

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by MackIV(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Money
Credit alert
Send your account details
Go and lock the door grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by virginboy1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hmmmm.

I am more interested in knowing President Buhari's love Language towards Nigeria. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by RedSquid: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor must be on this table grin
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Jonah507(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Appreciation

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.