Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures (35787 Views)

Why We Extended Lockdown By 2 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by talktonase(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cabal will have you sliding into the gutters with that banana peel...
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
be like this one go get small sense.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by blackfase(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Walahi, I like this guy already.

Tiri gbosa for you...

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by atilla(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sounds like someone that is here to do the job and nothing else. Already like the guy
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by sniperr007(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Paperwhite:
grin grin grin wink Hope he'll not upset the cabal o.

Who approved him there?
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by eaglez(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Boss himself!
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Deeldorado: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
My dear, to do well as a Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), you actually need superior skills and experience not just the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Whether you rejected the nonsense title or not please tell your president that his government and cabals are corrupt, he should resign and go home.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by sunsewa16: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
as a vice president full gospel business fellowship Nigeria, he knows what he is talking and I understand with him, and to get to that position in FGBF no be garri,only God should be assigned Excellency that is what he meant, the only buhari appointee I never know but like him after going through his profile.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by henry5050: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Abeg Oga face your work, as if you would be different from the person handing over to you. If them come dey go dey do like say dem holy. We had all of this trash from buhari, and we all taught he would be a different politician. At d end he turned out to be d worst, I will not be surprise if this same criminal would still suck his own part of national yogurt called oil.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cabal! Cabal!! Cabal!!! Is all I keep hearing since the days of Yar'Adua till date. Why is power epileptic? Answer: Cabal Why is the president ill? Answer: Cabal Why is there no quality education? Answer: Cabal Why is my son such a dunce? Answer: Cabal. Now it is becoming quite nauseating,can we stop it already?! For all I know we might be unknowingly provided easy answers to the failures of our leaders if we continue going this way. We can't keep blaming a faceless or phantom "cabal" for every bloody single thing that goes wrong over here. Sometimes,I think the people screaming "cabal!" are just trying to make up simple excuses for their ineptitude and corruption.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by sinceraconcept(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
It is not about title, performance and good governance is key
Akeredolu rejected His Excellency for Arakunrin, yet he is busy commissioning billboards everywhere

Aregbesola rejected His Excellency for Ogbeni, yet he has plunged Osun into O-Debt
but its better they strip them of the title for them and people to know they are our servants and there to serve us because we elect them and send them to work for us,they survive in our tax. with that title,many people still think they're our masters
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
gift01:
The SGF 'Boss Mustapha'. The name alone is a title

His name Boss is even more scary than the use of His Excellency. Since he is trying to be constitutional or humble, he should delete boss from his name too.

Initial gra-gra!

Is he holier than Babachir?

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by maxzzo1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
na so e dey start wanna form humble
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Mysselff2: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Akeredolu rejected His Excellency for Arakunrin, yet he is busy commissioning billboards everywhere

Aregbesola rejected His Excellency for Ogbeni, yet he has plunged Osun into O-Debt

grin grin grin

There was one that said he should just be addressed as SERVANT LEADER but his people later found out he was a SERPENT LEADER from Lala's village
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Trumps: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Remember Aliyu Babangida of Niger too who prefer to be addressed as the Chief Servant but the guy na green snake under green grass.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Cabal! Cabal!! Cabal!!! Is all I keep hearing since the days of Yar'Adua till date. Why is power epileptic? Answer: Cabal Why is the president ill? Answer: Cabal Why is there no quality education? Answer: Cabal Why is my son such a dunce? Answer: Cabal. Now it is becoming quite nauseating,can we stop it already?! For all I know we might be unknowingly provided easy answers to the failures of our leaders if we continue going this way. We can't keep blaming a faceless or phantom "cabal" for every bloody single thing that goes wrong over here. Sometimes,I think the people screaming "cabal!" are just trying to make up simple excuses for their ineptitude and corruption.

I often wonder if this cabal is the same as the one in Nintendo video game mortal kombat I played growing up.

Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Mysselff2: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
SGF : Good morning Mr president

President Buhari : Good morning Boss

Hmmmm, I see why this man doesn't need any further epithets or titles ( Grammatically and constitutionally though,he is right)
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by kenben: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is Boss in the constitution? This bush man should read about our history and learn the roots of certain practices.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Totalman1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
NoT to mention "Chief (thief) Servant"!!!

nairavsdollars:

Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Princewaley: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:

I love what you just said
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by juman(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
I pray for God guidance for you.

So far the government is not performing well.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by ashjay001(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
three:
This guy no know d work wey him get sad

Imagine say dem employ new bank manager, him come first dey talk say d blue colour wey dey d bank logo no be d correct one?

Plus this whole story is riddled with profoundly bizarre irony as this is coming from someone whose first name is Boss. So, picture this, dude comes out and says people are obsessed with titles, and then says, 'I'm not, I'm different, just call me by my first name'.

Ur head dey there! Even bubu go call am bossgringringrin
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Deyvid123(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Newly appointed officers love talking tough but after some time it's back to same old, same old.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Stylz69(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
That is how one came into power and named himself Chief Servant.

He is currently on trial for 6 billion naira fraud during his service to Niger State
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by holluphemydavid(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
we nid action,not just talking shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by darqly(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
The time it takes for those idiots in the Legislature to refer to themselves as distinguished and honorable just makes me want to scream... angry angry
I heard of a LOCAL government chairman in Plateau state whose wife insisted EVERYONE call him CHAIR!! Even his childhood friends that came visiting and family members, I mean just WTH!! grin grin
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Sikariyelwa: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
SOME GOVS ARE EVEN DULL BUT CALL THEMSELVES EXCELLENCY. ONLY THE CREATOR THAT IS EXCELLENT. SOME ARE THIEVES EVEN YET ANSWERS EXCELLENCY.
. IN BRITAIN, AMERICA ETC PRESIDENTS ARE CALL BY THEIR NAMES. THAT DOES NOT REMOVED ANYTHING FROM THEM. IMAGINE A GOV HAVING COLLECTED FUNDS FROM ABUJA FLAGRANTLY REFUSED TO PAY WORKERS YET ANSWERS EXCELLENCY. WHILE, THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Moukandjo: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
DWJOBScom:
I will give him sometime though....

Everyone had something nice to say at first but given a little more time in power they settle in to the ills

Whoever knew or predicted that PMB will be clueless and corrupt?? we even ignored write-ups about him on monies missing and other things cause we were so sure his words were right.

i will wait and not let my already strained admiralty to be played with.

Am glad he made an intelligent speech given the other employees he has had
Buhari is corrupt? grin grin grin You sef follow for the band wagon of Ex-Buhari supporters who, just because they want to pander to the gallery, claim "I regret voting for Buhari; he disappointed me"! Like say you dey come from Eldorado! No wahala, by 2019, we'll hopefully take you deluded, magic-loving Nigerians back to where you were coming from with a now decreased oil revenue since y'all continue to prove historians right about you Nigerians having short memory! Funny set of people!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) / FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.