Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures (35788 Views)

Why We Extended Lockdown By 2 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Apipia: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mr Secretary, it's absurd you said you don't know the origin of addressing those in high office or high offical as Your Excellency.
Mr Secretary, you have limited knowledge.
You can find the use of your Excellency in the bible at Acts of Apostles chapter 24 vrese 3., read and see how apostles Paul addressed a Roman proconsul" verse 3 " reads, "at all times and also in all places we, acknowledge this Your Excellency Felix, with the greatest thankfulness."
So Mr Secretary, the use of the title,Your Excellency is over 1800 years old than Nigeria
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by TEYA: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
It is not about title, performance and good governance is key
Akeredolu rejected His Excellency for Arakunrin, yet he is busy commissioning billboards everywhere

Aregbesola rejected His Excellency for Ogbeni, yet he has plunged Osun into O-Debt
Former governor of Niger state even called himself chief servant, he spent the greater part of his tenure commissioning billboards too.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by TijaniAbu: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
SGF has never been entitled to be addressed as "Your Excellency". Boss Mustapha is just Mr. Boss is not his name anyway so he is clearly a hypocrite.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by nellyelitz(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Na wash! Buhari said more than this...
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by BabaRamota1980: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
acting SGF, Dr. Habitat Lawal.

Dem take the name LAWAL swear for Buhari ni?
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Kiakia(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
gift01:
The SGF 'Boss Mustapha'. The name alone is a title
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Kiakia(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
gift01:
Abi oo! Adding 'Your Excellency' will be an overkill.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Kobicove(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
malabite3:
Hmmm.... Seems this one is of a different specie

Kashimawo
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by morbeta(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Akeredolu rejected His Excellency for Arakunrin, yet he is busy commissioning billboards everywhere

Aregbesola rejected His Excellency for Ogbeni, yet he has plunged Osun into O-Debt

Remember.....Babangida Alihu of Niger State said he is the Chief Servant and we know his end.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by pawesome(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Even without the SGF,d name alone says it all....
Boss
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by naturefellow(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
clefstone:
Executive SGF. oya come and beat me
Una type no dey learn �

Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by BlueMurder(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Moukandjo:

Buhari is corrupt? grin grin grin You sef follow for the band wagon of Ex-Buhari supporters who, just because they want to pander to the gallery, claim "I regret voting for Buhari; he disappointed me"! Like say you dey come from Eldorado! No wahala, by 2019, we'll hopefully take you deluded, magic-loving Nigerians back to where you were coming from with a now decreased oil revenue since y'all continue to prove historians right about you Nigerians having short memory! Funny set of people!

Don't mind him. A lot of those that now claim they regret voting for Buhari, never liked or voted for him in the first place! Some of us can see through their blatant falsehood effortlessly.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
SecondEva:
we hear you.

We are however more concerned about effective discharge of your responsibilities.

They always start out trying to appear as reformers.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by maisauki: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:

what did he used d money to do.
I don't know y u just hate him so passionately
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by BiyiBabs17: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lol...... Well said. You won my ♥ heart

nairavsdollars:

Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Reference(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Just now now una elect new gobano for Ondo state and una don dey complain. Be like say una dey kolo. All dis follow follow give me bag of rice citizens sef. Na una fault oh. Dem no dey marry wife for peson. If una no fit choose beta gobano na una wahala be dat. No complain. If ahia pim....
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by BabaRamota1980: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ok. We will start calling our governos "Boss"
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by omoelerin1: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Even former Governor of Niger State, Babangida Aliyu, assumed the title of 'Chief Servant, yet, he is currently standing trial in a law court over the allegation of embezzlement of his state's funds.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by BenjaminJoe1(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
well, I just hope ur stay in office will not end up as "banana peels" Do justice to your Job description.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Walelavender(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:

That O-debt cracked me up like grin grin grin
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by DWJOBScom(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Moukandjo:

Buhari is corrupt? grin grin grin You sef follow for the band wagon of Ex-Buhari supporters who, just because they want to pander to the gallery, claim "I regret voting for Buhari; he disappointed me"! Like say you dey come from Eldorado! No wahala, by 2019, we'll hopefully take you deluded, magic-loving Nigerians back to where you were coming from with a now decreased oil revenue since y'all continue to prove historians right about you Nigerians having short memory! Funny set of people!

I don't understand where the hate is coming from......

And i never supported Buhari cos am a student of history and won't follow the bandwagon no matter the appeal.

One love friend
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by bkool7(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Are you from Osun or you live there?
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by alan056: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
gift01:

Mehn... Which weed you smoke?
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Allow him to die before u bury him.
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by GoshenNLA(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
FINALLY BACK!
Freebies for all.....
I will be giving away freebies from now Nov. 1 to year ending 2017. Lots of Avatar images, Avatar Customized Tees, Neck Chains and Phone cases
Just follow me @ https://www.instagram.com/airbenderz_ibadan
Once you follow and I follow back, Drop me a DM on How To win.
Am waiting for your messages on Instagram
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by CioAngels(f): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lets hope you will not be a vampire like others and also will not do Trillions stealing because you have the president who will shield you and promote you after massive armed robbery of our commonwealth?
Re: Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures by Rhea(f): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) / FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.