Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Marriage Dilemma! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Dilemma! (645 Views)

MARRIAGE DILEMMA: The Woman Earns 7 Times More / Marriage Dilemma / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Dilemma! by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2017
I
want to know if it normal for me to have this
mindset or it wrong......I have this strong feelings
that ladies has nothing to offer me in a relationship
than sex and is not making me take any lady
coming my way serious.....not even getting married .....am in my 20's .......and am comfortable
enough to get married........ but I just see ladies as a
tools to cure sexual urge please help a bro
out....and insult is allowed in as much it will be of
help

Lalasticlala
Re: Marriage Dilemma! by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Your village people are following you.
Re: Marriage Dilemma! by solz007(m): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Mah Nigga that Mindset is wrong!!
You gotta Love what's inside her way more than the pretty Face or the S#x... When the S#x is taken away what's left??
Re: Marriage Dilemma! by sinaj(f): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Then u should just stay single nd stop complaining.
Re: Marriage Dilemma! by NightHound(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2017
Do you not want kids, or a companion to grow old with? Someone who will share your good times with you and encourage you through hard times? If all you want is sex, then you don't need to get married; just get a fuckbuddy. Being financially comfortable doesn't mean you should marry. It really isn't for everyone.
Re: Marriage Dilemma! by Toshiba49ja(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
NightHound:
Do you not want kids, or a companion to grow old with? Someone who will share your good times with you and encourage you through hard times? If all you want is sex, then you don't need to get married; just get a fuckbuddy. Being financially comfortable doesn't mean you should marry. It really isn't for everyone.
Nice words wink
Re: Marriage Dilemma! by Oledia(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mr0jay:
I
want to know if it normal for me to have this
mindset or it wrong......I have this strong feelings
that ladies has nothing to offer me in a relationship
than sex and is not making me take any lady
coming my way serious.....not even getting married .....am in my 20's .......and am comfortable
enough to get married........ but I just see ladies as a
tools to cure sexual urge please help a bro
out....and insult is allowed in as much it will be of
help

Lalasticlala
I think you are still too young to get married. You need to spend sometime to build yourself in many aspects. When you are grown enough this mindset will leave you. You will see wives as life partners, companions and friends.
I want you to also understand that what ever a wife ends up as, is as a result of the husband's efforts or ineffort. It is the husband that should be blamed if the wife becomes a liability or the relationship happen to be a symbiotic relationship. Women are not so blessed with so much wisdom as men. It is therefore the husband's duty to wisely and craftically guide his wife to do somethings that will help and support the family.
Re: Marriage Dilemma! by Dasherz(f): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oledia:

I think you are still too young to get married. You need to spend sometime to build yourself in many aspects. When you are grown enough this mindset will leave you. You will see wives as life partners, companions and friends.
I want you to also understand that what ever a wife ends up as, is as a result of the husband's efforts or ineffort. It is the husband that should be blamed if the wife becomes a liability or the relationship happen to be a symbiotic relationship. Women are not so blessed with so much wisdom as men. It is therefore the husband's duty to wisely and craftically guide his wife to do somethings that will help and support the family.

@ bolded if that was any true that age advances the mindset I swear my uncle in his late 50's wont be playing house with his numerous bunnies .. having 3 children from three different bunnies even though he is super comfortable
Re: Marriage Dilemma! by MissRaine69(f): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
What do you offer besides being comfortable?
Your issue is always aiming low and wondering why you always end up disappointed. Look past the physical attributes and look at substance most men can’t see past the physical attributes and wonder why things fall apart!
Don’t just demand a lot from women when you don’t offer nothing but the D. It pays to punch above your weight.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Definition Of A Caring Partner?? / Please Help / Guys, Has Any Lady Pushed You To The Point Of Frustration Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.