Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,092 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Guys, Has Any Lady Pushed You To The Point Of Frustration Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has Any Lady Pushed You To The Point Of Frustration Before? (647 Views)

Guys Has Any Lady With Mini Skirt Sat Opposite U B4? / Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus Over Sex Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Has Any Lady Pushed You To The Point Of Frustration Before? by merrymaker2: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
I have this lady who defies all corrections, apart from this, she seems immature and always wants to go to her mother.She can leave me if her mother commands her to come. I keep quiet and watch all these attributes and I am getting close to frustration. I feel like leaving the relationship.
Re: Guys, Has Any Lady Pushed You To The Point Of Frustration Before? by iamJ(m): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
the immature person is u, u can see that she is senseless and ure still with her

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has Any Lady Pushed You To The Point Of Frustration Before? by MatricNumber(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
You are not getting close to frustration, you are already frustrated.
Re: Guys, Has Any Lady Pushed You To The Point Of Frustration Before? by maysimsimple(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
How old are u??

uthor=merrymaker2 post=63453547]I have this lady who defies all corrections, apart from this, she seems immature and always wants to go to her mother.She can leave me if her mother commands her to come. I keep quiet and watch all these attributes and I am getting close to frustration. I feel like leaving the relationship.[/quote]
Re: Guys, Has Any Lady Pushed You To The Point Of Frustration Before? by merrymaker2: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
May I ask the reason for ur qs?

maysimsimple:
How old are u??

uthor=merrymaker2 post=63453547]I have this lady who defies all corrections, apart from this, she seems immature and always wants to go to her mother.She can leave me if her mother commands her to come. I keep quiet and watch all these attributes and I am getting close to frustration. I feel like leaving the relationship.
Re: Guys, Has Any Lady Pushed You To The Point Of Frustration Before? by maysimsimple(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
D reason; simple... If I ask u to put ur hand on a burning fire, will u do that?? If u won't... U know d answers to ur questions... Run for ur dear life my friend...

ote author=merrymaker2 post=63454796]May I ask the reason for ur qs?

[/quote]
Re: Guys, Has Any Lady Pushed You To The Point Of Frustration Before? by LessNoise: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Smh

Re: Guys, Has Any Lady Pushed You To The Point Of Frustration Before? by luvlymabel: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
a frustrated dude, is a confused dude
Re: Guys, Has Any Lady Pushed You To The Point Of Frustration Before? by merrymaker2: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
lol

LessNoise:
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Ur Biology Best Topic / One Of The Most Creative NL Rapper Limerick Ft Airforce1 / Masquerade And His Pretty Girlfriend All Loved Up (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.