Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams (15925 Views)

Can I retrace my steps After doing this with My Brother-in-law / Why Do We Dream / Is Marriage Really Important And Necessary In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
[12/20, 08:57] Nafisat Lagos: I did my kola rituals and had 3different dreams
The first one was the one that got me thinking
I was in d living room and heard someone knock,I was about opening the door but the person was going to force her way in.it was a blind woman and a boy that was guiding her.they were both at the door and the woman was desperate to come inside.I kept pushing with my strength and called out to my son to get me money to give her so she can leave ..then I woke up
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 12:22am On Dec 22, 2017
[12/20, 09:01] Odogwuakataaka: This morning, get some paper money two or three different denominations.
Get some food stuffs like rice, yam, beans and put inside a bag.
Look for one or two fine clothes of yours and same with your children.
Present it before your person and kneel down to pray repeating your prayer point last night
[12/20, 09:03] Odogwuakataaka: Ask the gods and goddess to lead you to a blind woman beggar for the ritual.
As you give, you give away your worries.
Whatever is the purpose of the rituals must surely fulfil
[12/20, 09:03] Odogwuakataaka: Look for a blind woman beggar and offer her the gift items
[12/20, 09:03] Odogwuakataaka: Don't give with your right hand
[12/20, 09:04] Odogwuakataaka: Use your left instead
[12/20, 09:04] Odogwuakataaka: Pull off your footwear as you present the rituals
[12/20, 09:04] Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide

[12/20, 09:05] Nafisat Lagos: More light to ur path the GM
Iseeeee

[12/20, 09:05] Odogwuakataaka: Never respond to her Thanksgiving during the alms given
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
[12/20, 10:32] Linda Abia: Greetings to you my able GM and everyone in the house. GM, Your wealth of knowledge is not comparable. May you continue to be a blessing unto this generation and generation to come. There's this particular bird that always makes very disturbing noise in my house very late in the night. Between the hours of 1 am to 3am as I observed anytime I wake to urinate. While on the kolanut ritual the first day, the bird flew away and didn't come back neither did I hear it's noise agian. On the second night of the ritual, between 2.30 to 3 am, while still praying, there was noise coming from my top of wardrobe, though, I was scared each time the noise came but I prayed harder. GM, any explanation?

[12/20, 17:48] Odogwuakataaka: Do not be afraid!
Am with you throughout the ritual period. Anaghi m edunye nwata njide nkapi hapu ikunye ya mmiri o ga-eji saa aka--I cannot send a child on the hunt for a shrew without making available water he will use in washing his hand.
Your security is guaranteed @light house of wisdom.
More light to your path
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
[12/20, 22:59] Udoka Mmadukegbu: Good evening to you my Gm. Two things happened today. First was that as I set the pot containing my omu nkwu, akwu ojukwu, ogirisi leaves on fire our eldest brother came out and began to discourage me telling me that I still believe in foul practices. That what am trying to do will never help me. Then our mother heard him and asked him to stay away from what I was doing and go and fight for his own deliverance,so he left, after I have broken the three coconuts and pour the water inside the pot i then wanted to throw the seed away to avoid my younger sisters eating it. My brother came to the kitchen again asking me to give him those coconuts, I told him nobody should eat it. I started throwing them away into a bush behind our compound he was watching me later he went there picked the coconuts and started eating them with his wife and kid.
After inhaling the medicine as you instructed I took the water mixture to bathroom, while I was waiting for my mum to come out from the bathroom our dog rose up turned to me looking into my eyes and about me seriously barking me and it was only me and my father that was there and she was barking me directly. Sir please why should my brother search and eat the coconuts when theres food in the house, and what made the dog start barking me, our own dog ooo
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2017
[12/21, 06:34] Odogwuakataaka: Ignorant is the mother of fear: fear is the father of poverty!
This is why the captive find it hard to gain deliverance using knowledge upon spiritual guide.

After inhaling the medicine, you took a new face (spiritually). The demons which causes hardship, disappointment, failure etc using unfamiliar face have to give way when your real face returns.
This was what the dog saw and was looking at the face not you. When she couldn't help recognized the face, she started barking at you.
She could have attacked you if not that your father was there. That made her to stop at an extent, in respect of the owner (your father).

What do you know about a dog?

Do you know that a dog has third eyes that would see spiritual and physical?

This was what happened in the spirit. Spiritually, you have a different facial look from your physical.
This is what witches does.
To change your person and make you a different entity, they first work on your look. To help cut off your blessings, they give you a different look to make you a different person from the real person.

This is the reason why you find it hard to succeed, find it hard to gain favour from people and record a success.
When people wish to help, the witches will present a different face to the helper which he will see and have to tell you a different story: disappointment

When the dog saw the face (spiritually) because it did not resemble the notable face: having looked at the face severally to help balance. When she couldn't help the balance, she has to bark at you.
[12/21, 06:34] Odogwuakataaka: The barking from the dog was a sign of successful ritual
[12/21, 06:35] Odogwuakataaka: Congratulations @⁨Udoka Mmadukegbu⁩
[12/21, 06:38] Odogwuakataaka: Your brother was used against you when the witches failed to succeed holding you captive.
You never know what it takes spiritually to make a right decision.
It's another face of war for person (a captive) to make a right decision towards self deliverance and breakthrough.
They have to use your brother to get you down.
Because the power in you is greater, you succeeded and the ancestors have to intervene through your mother "warning him to stay clear your way"
[12/21, 06:39] Odogwuakataaka: The witches never quit in assignment until you give them total defeat
[12/21, 06:39] Odogwuakataaka: This was why he came back asking you to give him some of the coconut fruit
[12/21, 06:42] Odogwuakataaka: The witches knowing that such act of hospitality must ruin and harm the ritual exercise making it ineffective: sent him back to ask for the coconut fruit.
[12/21, 06:43] Odogwuakataaka: It calls for obedient to help ritual practices.
You need spiritual guidance to record success. Following spiritual directives help Practitioners to withstand temptations
[12/21, 06:44] Odogwuakataaka: To fulfill the assignment which he has accepted to undertake: he left the house and searched for the coconut inside a bush and have to share it with his family
[12/21, 06:44] Odogwuakataaka: O metere buuru!
[12/21, 06:45] Odogwuakataaka: O ma uma egbu ngwu nma adikwala ya nko
[12/21, 06:45] Odogwuakataaka: O chubara adaka na onu enwe ga-ata odudu nkiti
[12/21, 06:46] Odogwuakataaka: Whatever a man sow he shall reap
[12/21, 06:48] Odogwuakataaka: Let live!
Let the eagle perch and kite perch, he who refuses another to perch should fly without perch till infinity: let the gods and goddess hear us!
So mote it be
[12/21, 06:48] Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide
[12/21, 06:48] Odogwuakataaka: More light to your path
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 6:47am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by samszany(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Good evening grandmaster. Pls can yu add me to d group. My no 09020272677, m sam
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 3:29am On Dec 28, 2017
samszany:
Good evening grandmaster. Pls can yu add me to d group. My no 09020272677, m sam

Send request on whatsaap using our contact
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by samszany(m): 4:39am On Dec 28, 2017
bunbit23:

Send request on whatsaap using our contact
i cudunt find yur contact,perharps yu gv me so i can go ahead. Thanks
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
samszany:
i cudunt find yur contact,perharps yu gv me so i can go ahead. Thanks

Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 6:50am On Dec 29, 2017
[12/29, 08:04] Onyebuchi: Goodmorning odogwuakataka
[12/29, 08:05] Onyebuchi: Hope u are in a good shape today
[12/29, 08:08] Onyebuchi: Pleeeeeeeas this dream has been repeating its self that's y I want to ask for what to do about it,,ITS A GUN SHOT,,I WAS SHOT WITH A GUN IN MY DREAM AT TIMES BY MY FRIENDS SOME TIMES BY A STRANGER WHOM MY CLOSE FRIENDS WILL SEND TO DO IT,,so am perturbed about it,pleeeeeeeas is there anything I must do to deal with this kind of dream?
[12/29, 10:28] Onyebuchi: And the funny thing about it is that sometimes the bullet will not enter at times it will enter and i will going to hospital to remove the bullet while i woke up

[12/29, 17:00] Odogwuakataaka: You have to be very careful with friends and people around you least your words and actions will be much misinterpret.
Always pray against evil plot from friends and people close to you.
You are having a difficult time which will soon be over if you must follow right path (helping you to escape from the plot).
Your enemies are closer to you. Very close!
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
[12/29, 10:28] Blessing Lagos: Goodmorning GM
[12/29, 10:30] Blessing Lagos: I had a dream last night, that i was in exams hall, i almost missed the test, but i eventually located the place. The question papers was given, but the questions were so difficult, i didnt know any of it. And one of my ex boyfriends was one of the supervisors. One of the supervisors came and wrote a formular on my sheet, but yet i was so confused.

[12/29, 17:12] Odogwuakataaka: Divine guide!
Keep with your rituals which is drawing ancestral attention.
Making the impossible possible.
More light to your path.
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
[12/29, 07:45] ‪+234 708 49*****: Good morning Grand Master. I just stumbled upon this thread on naira land yesterday and decided to copy the contact cuz I knew I would be needing it. And the dream I had last nite stroke this morning got me worried that's why I'm a writing you this morning. It happened in that dream I was around my former area heading somewhere, I don't even know where i was going to but I just found myself in that area. So a big truck rammed into a building (one story building) raising the building at the top a little to the extent that the building was sloppy and everybody started screaming that people are inside. So curiosity made me entered the compound to see what was really going on, while walking into the compound there was water in the compound not dirty water so I stepped into the water moving towards the building. Then a woman saw me and some people coming and she was like, what are we here for ? And she gave some attitude and then i ran back. Then I woke up. So, I don't know what this dream meant that is why I'm writing you this morning thank you.

[12/29, 17:06] Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide!
The woman was your guardian angel who never wished you harm.
Preventing you from calamity and disaster.
Keep fit angels
[12/29, 17:07] Odogwuakataaka: More light to your path!

[12/29, 17:07] ‪+234 708 49*****: Good evening sir. Thank you very much

[12/29, 17:09] Odogwuakataaka: Thank the gods and goddess!
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2017
[12/29, 08:59] Blessing Sister: Gm ,in my dream today I saw myself fetching water . The only road to where the tap is was covered with robes . That is , they tied robes all over the road that no one could pass through . Since I really needed the water , I had to go under it and got the water fetched and after I fetched the water ( using 20 litres gallon and people were wondering how I was going to pass through there with the gallon straight up on my head ) , I used one hand to hold the gallon and with the other hand , I lifted and pushed the robes up while moving with my butt touching the ground until I was able to cross with my water intact .

[12/29, 17:32] Odogwuakataaka: Water is life that's why it does not have enemy.
The road which was covered with robes talks about the enemies network in your life. Causing blockage every where your happiness is found. Anyway you go!
You have to keep fit angels for success, happiness and breakthrough.
Your enemies are walking hard to see that you don't find life possible and to keep joy far reaching.
Take it as a challenge to proof them wrong.
You will make it if only you don't give up as you have decided to work at the right path.
Keep fit angels!
More light to your path!!

[12/29, 18:54] Blessing Sister: Thank you my Gm. My enemies would never hold me captive again now that I have found light . Am most grateful to the Almighty God ,the gods and goddesses of isimiri for my deliverance . In fact , I have really seen the light . Angels guide .
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by samszany(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
samszany:
Hello sir, I cudunt find yur contact n your profile, hw can I reach Yu pls. My num is zero, nine zero, twenty, twentyseven, twentysix, seventyseven.

Here

Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2017
[12/21, 07:12] Chidiebere Orba Nsukka: Gm gud morning can i repeat that first ritual any time

[12/21, 07:40] Ernest Lagos: The great one, good morning to you sir
[12/21, 07:40] Ernest Lagos: Good morning fellow members

[12/21, 07:46] Deliverance: Good morning house!good morning to the able GM(Biy
[12/21, 07:48] Deliverance: Big bravo to our gm and more wisdom iseeee

[12/21, 07:49] Ernest Lagos: @⁨Udoka Mmadukegbu⁩ I salute the grand master on your behalf, I thank the gods and goddess for you have possessed your possession.

[12/21, 07:59] Udoka Mmadukegbu: Goodmorning my Gm. Am grateful to you, for all the guide and teachings. Am happy for the successful spiritual bath of yesterday. I thank the gods and goddesses for standing for me, giving me the knowledge to know that I should not give a damn to negative distractions and making me feel like a brave warrior.
Gm. Ibu Odogwu n'ezi okwu

[12/21, 08:08] Ernest Lagos: @⁨Udoka Mmadukegbu⁩ Onye isi anyi bu Odogwu, Odogwu nke kariri odogwu
[12/21, 08:13] Udoka Mmadukegbu: Sir Lancelot, am happy for you, even I started calling on Odogwuakataaka spiritually when he was about distracting me with pretty words and like he felt it he left and then sent his kid to go and monitor what I was doing.
I appreciate our Gm. For his presence was with me as I was reading the directions from my phone and applying them. The gods and goddess of Light House of Wisdom and our Gm won the battle
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
[12/20, 20:47] Jerry Sage Lagos: GM, after I finished my first ritual , I had dreams but the one that got on me was.... When I saw a woman, a familiar face, at the top of 3 storey building while I was outside on the ground floor, she was pouring black oil, like condemned oil on me, the more I dodged, the more she poured it on me. And to my mind, I have a good intention towards her, but to my surprise that she could do that. When she finally came down, I gave her a serious blow on her cheek.

Secondely, immediately after early this morning ritual, I had a dream where, my wife who was laying beside me, starting turning her body in a fast mood like fish, in a form of an angry fish, I then started saying to her... What are you doing, then I woke up.

Pls able GM, help me with what the dreams means.

[12/20, 21:07] Odogwuakataaka: I shouldn't have responded to this dream responded to your dream but I have to so that It won't look like am partial.
What do you want me to tell you?
Do you know that it spelt danger and very dangerous to leave with known problem than unknown?
[12/20, 21:08] Odogwuakataaka: It's your life and you have to live it.
[12/20, 21:09] Odogwuakataaka: You had a dream and we interpreted it and later engaged your wife on a spiritual consultation to prove the spiritual consult
[12/20, 21:10] Odogwuakataaka: Soon they will to poor you acid if care is not taken and your wife will turn to leopard or python
[12/20, 21:11] Odogwuakataaka: I hate it when men are like woman and have to live like a woman
[12/20, 21:12] Odogwuakataaka: Reading from this comment. You should know that am not happy therefore let this be the last you report your dream on the forum again concerning your wife
[12/20, 21:12] Odogwuakataaka: We are not here to interpret dreams
[12/20, 21:12] Odogwuakataaka: We aren't dream interpreters
[12/20, 21:12] Odogwuakataaka: Or did I told you am one?
[12/20, 21:13] Odogwuakataaka: Is not bad if you are contented with your problem but what is not acceptable is your disturbing us with your problems
[12/20, 21:14] Odogwuakataaka: She poured you black oil, why did you have to dodge it? Must you dodge it?
[12/20, 21:15] Odogwuakataaka: You slapped her? Clap for yourself the boss
[12/20, 21:15] Odogwuakataaka: But the question remains, slap her till when?
[12/20, 21:15] Odogwuakataaka: Why didn't you slap your wide when she was turning to fishes?
[12/20, 21:16] Odogwuakataaka: You could have slapped her as well
[12/20, 21:16] Odogwuakataaka: This is going to be the last time you disturb us with your wife and dream.
[12/20, 21:17] Odogwuakataaka: Let it be your problem having accepted to stay with it
[12/20, 21:17] Odogwuakataaka: It calls not for my concern and does not concern us
[12/20, 21:17] Odogwuakataaka: Do you read the messages?
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 4:10am On Jan 01, 2018
[12/20, 21:53] Jerry Sage Lagos: Am very sorry able GM to have made you grew angry, honestly, it wasn't intentional. But I have no where else to run to except to you.

The resources to engage her in deliverance as you stated is not available at the moment, I could have done that sir.

Okwanu onye ona eme omume omume, na ebe obube obube.

I won't and can't accept negative energy, that is the reason I am in light house of wisdom,

Once again sir, accept my candid apology for upsetting you with my problem, you have a kind Heart, and I know you will temper justice with mercy.

Thank you sir. And more light to your path.
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 7:52am On Jan 01, 2018
[1/2, 20:57] Ernest Lagos: The grand master, sir please permit me to share this thing that happened to me while I was sleeping...
It was like a dream and it's seems to be real.. I was in my sleep when I was hearing the voice of a cow, I heard this voice for sometimes then I decided to turn and when I turned, I saw a big black cow like a spirit and I turned back in fear because my body have already touched it too and i tried calling on the angels and the gods and goddess of isi mmiri Igbo nile but I just couldn't open my mouth, it was as if I was held in spirit and in physical, it lasted for like a minute or so before I could get myself.

But when I woke up, I smiled because I know am never the same person that will be held down in life again.
[1/2, 20:59] Ernest Lagos: My night ritual with kola will hot be for whoever or whatever is behind it
[1/2, 20:59] Ernest Lagos: Iseeeeeeeeeeee

[1/2, 21:28] Odogwuakataaka: Can you recall the last person you saw before you slept?

[1/2, 22:16] Ernest Lagos: Sir it was my neighbor, the wife of the man living opposite us
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
[1/3, 05:14] Odogwuakataaka: Keep with your rituals
[1/3, 05:15] Odogwuakataaka: You will get to know better

[1/3, 10:40] Ernest Lagos: Sir before I start the ritual, in my sleep, something came upon me again but this time around a message came from you to me which the name, Cynthia Nweze Agbo was mentioned to me as the person to pray against, after getting the name, I woke up and I started preparing for my ritual and during the starting of my ritual, I felt something but thanks to the gods and goddess for putting a stop to everything as at the time I called down the gods, goddess, angels and my ancestors.
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
[12/19, 07:19] Usman Warri: Mine was a different case but I was sacred though,after my prayers I presented by kola nuts I was still naked then I heard a very loud noise so I run straight to my wife and children room they were sleeping ok then I ran to the kitchen and found that it was the giant baby flasks that fell with the unused door from the kitchen cabin, its impossible for this two things to fall on their own not even a big rat can fall them I was scared coz I have never experience something like this in my house before.I fix them back and went to bed then I had a dream .........my last boy came outside and started pooing in fronts of the house while daughter was guiding the his pampers so the poo would not stain or touch his leg,the poo was very plenty and big.Then I woke up.
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2018
[12/19, 07:30] Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide. The sound you heard and the door that failed was an information. When they set to leave, to prove their anger. They have to pull down the door. The sound defines the volume of their anger.
[12/19, 07:31] Odogwuakataaka: It happened immediately you presented the kola to the gods
[12/19, 07:32] Odogwuakataaka: When the gods and goddess, your ancestors received the rituals:the witches have to leave the house
[12/19, 07:33] Odogwuakataaka: Because you were ignorant of their presence, they sent alert pulling down the door
[12/19, 07:33] Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide
[12/19, 07:33] Odogwuakataaka: More light to your path
[12/19, 07:33] Odogwuakataaka: Never give up
[12/19, 07:33] Odogwuakataaka: Keep fighting until you win
[12/19, 07:33] Odogwuakataaka: It's not yet over
[12/19, 07:34] Odogwuakataaka: The dream interprets what is to come. You did not told me your prayer intentions but the angels have done through dreams
[12/19, 07:35] Odogwuakataaka: The poo represent money
[12/19, 07:36] Odogwuakataaka: Sign of prayer answered

[12/19, 07:36] Joe Lagos: YES!!!!

[12/19, 07:36] Odogwuakataaka: Plenty money will come your home
[12/19, 07:36] Odogwuakataaka: The ancestors have received your rituals
[12/19, 07:37] Odogwuakataaka: The gods and goddess will it possible
[12/19, 07:37] Odogwuakataaka: The angels must see it come as plenty as possible to bring joy to entire household
[12/19, 07:38] Odogwuakataaka: You have cried and weeped for long. Never give up. He with angels is always a winner. We only find things impossible when we lack spiritual guide
[12/19, 07:39] Odogwuakataaka: By divine guide, the dried born must rise again
[12/19, 07:39] Odogwuakataaka: The money which you asked for must come
[12/19, 07:39] Odogwuakataaka: The gods will bring in money to your house I'd not for anything for the sake of the children
[12/19, 07:40] Odogwuakataaka: This was your prayer intentions
[12/19, 07:40] Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide
[12/19, 07:40] Odogwuakataaka: Keep fit angels
[12/19, 07:40] Odogwuakataaka: Keep with your rituals
[12/19, 07:40] Odogwuakataaka: You win!
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by samszany(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
@grand master. good morning sir, this morning i had a dream i was on bike(in d night) and smhw one of my slippers fell from my leg, i stoped d bike and try looking for it but i cudunt find it, any help wat dat could mean?
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 2:37am On Jan 04, 2018
[12/19, 07:45] Usman Warri: Iseee
[12/19, 07:45] Usman Warri: Grateful heart
[12/19, 07:47] Usman Warri: My GM you are awesome may the gods and goddess's continue to bestow upon you more wisdom knowledge and powers
[12/19, 07:48] Usman Warri: So i mote it be!

[12/19, 07:50] Ernest Lagos: Thank you very much the great one
[12/19, 07:52] Ernest Lagos: May the gods, the goddess/Alaigbo nile always be with you... Iseeeeeeeeeeee
[12/19, 08:02] Ernest Lagos: My testimony is loading......

[12/19, 08:48] A1: Gm, I wish I could afford ihe ina eri(what u eat). I should do this kola nut ritual but I would not because I just came back home from where I stay for now. Everybody is at home. They will suspect me should they catch me performing the ritual. I will do it when I go back January.

[12/19, 10:37] Udoka Mmadukegbu: Wow!!@ the Light House of Wisdom. Testimonies are rolling.
Congratulations bro iykechima,
Thanks my only Gm. May you live long. More light to yourpath sir

[12/19, 20:22] Victoria Ogun: A very big yesssss....my GM u are too much...ibu mmuo nonwe ya...immediately I read d dream ...I knew it represents money...Odogwu akataka ..ofu onye ana asi unu abiala..jide ka iji..u are truly a light
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 2:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Emmanuel Asaba:
GM, ututuoma, after my first deliverance ritual yesterday,I had a dream,in the dream I saw my girl friend going to work and I stopped her and gave her money for transport. What does it mean sir? . Angels guide

Odogwu Akataaka:
More Light to your path. Providing help in the dream is not what people sees often. When you do, it talks good about your spiritual level. Keep fit angels to take this physical position of helping those you love without been in a receival point or begging for assistance. It simply means that your help shall come from the gods who will position you where you will be comfortable enough to assist those in need. You can only make this upon angels guide. Thus I urge you to keep fit rituals. One good turn deserves another so it's when we keep fit ritual exercises. We make spiritual progress which manifest in this physical plane.
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chidiebere Jos:
Odogwuakataaka 1, isimilli igbo nile, I greet you and wife more light shed at our paths. Angels guide. I had a dream yesterday, in that dream, I bought my former landlords car. Upon purchase, I found out that some things were not in place, for example, some pple, claiming to help me with the case, after checking it, it got worst. I started using the vehicle without brakes but in all, I maneuvered my way and didn't hit anyone. Second is that in another dream, I wanted to wash my clothes but each time I fetch water, pple use them cos I take turns to get the buckets filled. At a point, I stopped taking turns and washed my clothes. Please odogwu I need clarification.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Your first dream warns you to take care and stand on whatever decision you have made before now not to look back. You made a positive decision which has spiritual undertone, it's a good one. This is what you were warned not to look back working towards actualizing the path to give up those things you have decided to give up. It could be bad friends, associates, organization or whatever but it stand for the past.
When you do, you are going to meet a great disappointment. You will look forward having them standing for you as agreed only to be disappointed. It will be so difficult for you at that moment than the past.

Your help comes from the gods not from men. This is why you must stand on the positive track reaching the gods with all necessary information to become the man of your dream without failure and disappointment. Human will fail you always when you have no spiritual backup. When you succeed having the gods and goddesses by your side, things will be easier for you. You will wonder how fast your success comes like morning
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Chidiebere Jos:
May you live long. Odogwuakataaka, may God's and goddesses, spirit guides, angels, grace you with all you aspire for. A wealth of clarity I have received from you this morning. More light to your paths. Angels guide. Iseeee

Odogwu Akataaka:
The second dream goes along way to backup the formal. When you stand with human without divine backup you stand alone. It's at this point you have to work like a Lion only to look back seeing other weak animals taking chance's for your endeavors.

You have done all these in the past and can attest to it, proving no success.

Your dreams talks about your past and future

Both dreams are same, it's a kind of revelation

Whereby you have short story if your ugly past and your future is brought to you in disguise

The positive paths you have chosen is while you will leave to become a happy man and a success. It's on this track that you will work and eat the fruit of your labour

Messages from the gods asking you to keep fit. When you keep spiritual fitness on positivity, you leave to reap what you sow without the enemies taken advantage of you

Whatever you have to become a man and leave a fulfilled life is in you. You only need the gods and goddesses to help you become who you were meant to be. Leaving on your destiny. You don't need a help from any man or woman

This is what you must know! The truth that makes a difference.

More light to your path

Angels guide

Chidiebere Jos:
All my life, in my profession, I train pple and even men with masters degree in electronics but later they take the credit and make more money than me. I gain nothing in return. It is true odogwuakataaka
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
[6/29, 12:03] Frank Asaba: Last night I dreamt I was eating heads of dry fish in a nylon bag. That kind of bony dry fish called "bonga fish" and I was walking with bare legs along the road while eating from the nylon. And then later I found myself in a house. Like it was my mom's house and I was served some food that tasted like honey mixed with something like gari. I ate half of it and I said I was fed up. I woke up to my alarm set for 1:30 AM because I haven't removed it after my last kolanut ritual. I took alligator pepper prayed with it and use it to round my head anti clockwise three times and through into the toilet. I said every food poisoning or evil deposit in me through dream come out now and be gone forever and I flush you down the toilet never to return. I took three more alligator pepper and chewed and swallowed it, saying I neutralize every poison or evil deposit in me now. I undo every things that has been done against me by witches and wizards or by enemy. After that I took kolanut and started to pray with it. That the most high, the angels, the gods and the goddess and my ancestor to rise and fight for me. They should spoil every work of darkness against me. Every projection of poverty, sickness, disappointment, failure and lack against me be diverted away from me and my family now and forever. Then I went back to sleep. Then I started to fart heavily and so I turned it to prayer. I said every evil deposited in and within me come out now by gases and by faeces. Prayed like that until I slept again. Sir, what could be the meaning of such my dreams? Hope I did well by praying with the kolanut and the alligator pepper? More light to your path Sir.
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2018
[7/2, 07:19] Odogwuakataaka: Your ritual processes are well taken but it looked you started too well and ended up somehow wrong in your alligator pepper ritual by flushing it in the toilet
[7/2, 07:20] Odogwuakataaka: You must understand spirituality to help your ritual practices.
[7/2, 07:22] Odogwuakataaka: When we ask you to pray using a material, we also give guides to help ritual perfection. This is why you must learn to follow guide otherwise you make mistakes thinking you are doing it well. It's wisdom to follow directives
[7/2, 07:26] Odogwuakataaka: Coming to rituals, it's one thing to perform rituals. It's another thing to make use of approximate material during ritual performance. Finally, for certainty (to effect your rituals) is your ritual point. Your ritual point could be the point of ritual performance or a point where you dropped your ritual rites. These are practices that attracts forces for ritual effect. When you fell a step, you fell all. While we must be wise and learn to do things right
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by leon1: 6:48am On Mar 24, 2018
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.