Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. (6647 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Eghostwriter(f): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
I've been seeing this Soldier, a Major, for almost seven months now, we're not that serious because in a week we might just talk once, but he still calls me his girlfriend and I stay with him a lot.

Whenever we don't talk for long i just assume we've broken up so i hookup with another guy, then after sometime the soldier would want to make things right and I'd agree.

After making love to me he'd say "You been with another man", I'd just lie and say I used a Love Machine. I use to think he was just making a rough guess because we had not been together for some time.

Recently I met someone else and we ended up doing things, it was just once and I'm very sure nothing was expanded, but after meeting the soldier, we just kissed and he asked me "have you been with someone else?", I told him no but he still didn't believe, in the process of making love, he said "I swear you've been with another man". Even after he had asked me to swear on my life which I did, he still didn't believe, he hardly spoke to me throughout last week.

He said anytime he touches me or makes love to me, he'll know if i cheated. I'm really scared because I don't know if he's using jazz to know those things or if it's a normal guy thing.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Must you cheat?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by AntiWailer: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
U write like mumagee

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
That's very likely. It depends largely on the time interval between when you slept your main boyfriend and your side nigga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Eghostwriter(f): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Must you cheat?
When he doesn't give me enough attention, yes.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Draei: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Stupid fuckèd-up story, Neeeexxxt....

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Eghostwriter:

I better break up with a guy than cheating.I only have sex or make love with the person I love not for having sexx seek.

13 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Headlesschicken(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
undecided I know d bible x against dix,buh i just can't help it... Yuh a fool... If Yuh story x anything to go by... Yuh just useless in short..

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Juniorbuba(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
That's very likely. It depends largely on the time interval between when you slept your main boyfriend and your side nigga.

Chai!!!! expert in the house!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Eghostwriter(f): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

I better break up with a guy than cheating.I only have sex or make love with the person I love not for having sexx seek.

Well that's cool. But we're not all the same, some of us value the act more than love.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Godswillu(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
I am confuse
Please who actually is your boyfriend.
The guy you just meet
The intimacy gadget
The 4 month on five months off guy
Or the other guy that is always around when the four month on five month off guy is not around

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Godswillu(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will give you All the attention you need.: Now that i know your flaws, yes I would still want you
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Eghostwriter:

Well that's cool. But we're not all the same, some of us value the act more than love.

If you value the act more than love then is not good babe.

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by izaray(f): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
Gallant babe, i just dey pass tho cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by tosyne2much(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
seven though this is a cooked up story, I think he's using psychology on you

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:

LOL. You even answer her.

I think guy B gives her satisfaction...orgasm I mean grin. So, she feels sexually fulfilled. Most women are not wired like men that can whip it up anytime. Major meets her and notices she is 'relaxed'... the hunger for him isn't there...

OP, please stop cheating.
It's emotionally and psychologically stressful.
It's unfair to your partner.
It puts you at risk of .... angry

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Eghostwriter(f): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:

Ok so is that I'll smell different or feel different, it's still so confusing to me. Because sometimes the interval is like two weeks. But this recent one was just two days apart.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
I don't believe this story. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Augustap(f): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Eghostwriter:

If you think you're not getting the attention you desire, why not break up instead of cheating. You still have mouth to say he knows if you've cheated, he may end your life. Better be wise. Sex no be food

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Eghostwriter:

Ok so is that I'll smell different or feel different, it's still so confusing to me. Because sometimes the interval is like two weeks. But this recent one was just two days apart.
You see...
Some people will tell you that the vagina expands and contract after intercourse but when you're dealing with a guy that knows how firmly your pussy grips his dick during intercourse then went on to cheat in the manner you just did @embolden, he'd know because someone has drilled the hole he's used to.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by izaray(f): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Op, if you kno you are not getting the attention u need from ur Major man. Just forget about him instead of cheating. You can't force someone to love you. Guys dat will love and adore you will surely come..But stop ur cheating habit first, so you dnt mistake the one dat will love you and ready to stay with you, for a rans guy.

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
*yawn*
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. You even answer her.

I think guy B gives her satisfaction...orgasm I mean grin. So, she feels sexually fulfilled. Most women are not wired like men that can whip it up anytime, Major meets her and notices she is 'relaxed'... the hunger for him isn't there...

OP, please stop cheating.
It's emotionally and psychologically stressful.
It's unfair to your partner.
It puts you at risk of .... angry
Abeg, let anyone that wants to cheat cheat. The guy may be keeping 5 side chicks sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:

You see...
Some people will tell you that the vagina expands and contract after intercourse but when you're dealing with a guy that knows how firmly your pussy grips his dick during intercourse then went on to cheat in the manner you just did @embolden, he'd know because someone has drilled the hole he's used to.

Spot on bae, it's logical
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Eghostwriter(f): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:

You see...

It all makes sense now
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by pocohantas(f): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
Abeg, let anyone that wants to cheat cheat. The guy may be keeping 5 side chicks sef. grin

My hand no dey... tongue
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Eghostwriter(f): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Augustap:

If you think you're not getting the attention you desire, why not break up instead of cheating. You still have mouth to say he knows if you've cheated, he may end your life. Better be wise. Sex no be food

I really like him and he spends a lot on me. Plus the fact that Some people don't mess with me cos they know I'm dating a soldier. Dont want to miss out on all of that.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Adaumunocha(f): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
How to catch a cheater 101
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Augustap(f): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Eghostwriter:

I really like him and he spends a lot on me. Plus the fact that Some people don't mess with me cos they know I'm dating a soldier. Dont want to miss out on all of that.
Since you know all these, why not talk to him. Tell him you're not happy cos he doesn't give you attention. If he really likes you, he'll start giving you attention. This is far better than cheating. Also, remember that your body count is increasing when you keep sleeping around, especially if you don't have just one person you cheat with.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
izaray:
Gallant babe, i just dey pass tho cheesy cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Eghostwriter(f): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Augustap:

Since you know all these, why not talk to him. Tell him you're not happy cos he doesn't give you attention. If he really likes you, he'll start giving you attention. This is far better than cheating. Also, remember that your body count is increasing when you keep sleeping around, especially if you don't have just one person you cheat with.

Not his fault but his Job. So talking to him won't change much. But I'm still going to stop cheating since he's always knowing these days.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. by Augustap(f): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Eghostwriter:

Not his fault but his Job. So talking to him won't change much. But I'm still going to stop cheating since he's always knowing these days.
Aiit then. I wish you best of lucks wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! / Does It Have Any Effect? / When A Lady Returned Your Gift:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.