Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until (12413 Views)

HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by rasheylaw(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2020
My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until I Saw This

I nearly destroyed my own life in view of avarice, kindly read and learn from my story.

I am Sarah, I was born to a family of 6, consisting of my mother, my father, my siblings and I. My parent showed us the way of God, and we emulated their example, at least I did till I entered university.

I was extremely well-known in my primary, and secondary schools due to my uniqueness, the manner in which I talk, the manner in which I act, and behave was in every case how my parent showed me, I was even nicknamed “mummy pastor”. However, I changed after I entered university, I made terrible companions who acquainted me with new approaches of living one’s life.

I quit wearing responsible outfits, skirt, gowns amongst others. I turned to Jeans, and trousers. I got acquainted with their business, and which was dating rich Male students for cash. This was the easiest job I’ve ever done, while smoking, doing hard drugs alongside, I also began dating rich men, and each consistently satisfies me with money.

I started to carry on with my reckless style of living life, I scarcely conversed with my family, and well, I was disowned in the end. The friends I had made instructed me tuning in to guardians, family destroys one’s life, I didn’t realize they were absolutely wrong till I pushed myself into trouble. I met this young man on a well-known social media platform, and we got glued to one another in the blink of an eye. He was very rich that he got me a very nice car immediately I consented to date him, I was so happy, and was extremely glad that I tuned in to my friends guidance.

He had this gigantic mansion, and different exotic, and expensive cars, in any case, the most befuddling thing about him was that he had no job, and consistently says his dad was an extremely rich person even though he wouldn’t talk about his very rich father to me. Well, I wasn’t dating him to know his father, or his job, so I cared not, after all all I need from him was his money, how he got wasn’t supposed to concern me

To cut the crap, he had a very special bathroom in his mansion that he always warned me not to enter. He always spends not less than 3 hours whenever he entered the bathroom. I couldn’t understand why he would keep me away from just a bathroom, and couldn’t stop myself from wondering why he would spend hours in there. I got so much curious, and decided to check what was in the bathroom this faithful morning while he was out to visit his friends, luckily, I found the bathroom key in his wardrobe.

I opened the bathroom to see the shock of my life, I saw numerous computers, keyboards, many flash drives, microphones, earphones, I didn’t comprehend what was happening till police burst into the house, and I was captured. They claimed they traced his IP to the house, they said he was a notorious cybe criminal, and he has defrauded numerous individuals around the world. He told he needed to visit his friends, but he actually used me to buy time to run away.

They couldn’t find him, and I was released 6 months after they didn’t discover the proof that I was his partner. Please always listen to your parents, guardiance. God favor you as you do.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by fati2001(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2020

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Ayemileto(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2020
What did I just read? grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by AlexandertheGr8(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Fiction,lies,dreams all fvcking fake,don’t believe this fairytales

31 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Lorenzop: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2020
Ayemileto:
What did I just read? grin grin grin

Hahahaha....super story

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Righteousness89(m): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2020
As Humans , we are Naturally Stubborn!

But the Good thing about Life is that some of us are Privileged not to Die in our Stubborness ..

Some of us are Privileged to be alive ..

And the Highest Point is Having a Wonderful Heavenly Father that is always willing to Forgive us, Clean is up and Accept us.

I Thank God Specially that you are alive to Make Amends! That is what Really Matters!

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by DirtyGold: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2020
Bullcrap story.

One hungry blogger stumbles on someone's work station pix on the internet and decided to concoct fairytales. Try harder next time angry angry

What's tha business?

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Rickmann: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2020
rasheylaw:
My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until I Saw This

I nearly destroyed my own life in view of avarice, kindly read and learn from my story.

I am Sarah, I was born to a family of 6, consisting of my mother, my father, my siblings and I. My parent showed us the way of God, and we emulated their example, at least I did till I entered university.

I was extremely well-known in my primary, and secondary schools due to my uniqueness, the manner in which I talk, the manner in which I act, and behave was in every case how my parent showed me, I was even nicknamed “mummy pastor”. However, I changed after I entered university, I made terrible companions who acquainted me with new approaches of living one’s life.

I quit wearing responsible outfits, skirt, gowns amongst others. I turned to Jeans, and trousers. I got acquainted with their business, and which was dating rich Male students for cash. This was the easiest job I’ve ever done, while smoking, doing hard drugs alongside, I also began dating rich men, and each consistently satisfies me with money.

I started to carry on with my reckless style of living life, I scarcely conversed with my family, and well, I was disowned in the end. The friends I had made instructed me tuning in to guardians, family destroys one’s life, I didn’t realize they were absolutely wrong till I pushed myself into trouble. I met this young man on a well-known social media platform, and we got glued to one another in the blink of an eye. He was very rich that he got me a very nice car immediately I consented to date him, I was so happy, and was extremely glad that I tuned in to my friends guidance.

He had this gigantic mansion, and different exotic, and expensive cars, in any case, the most befuddling thing about him was that he had no job, and consistently says his dad was an extremely rich person even though he wouldn’t talk about his very rich father to me. Well, I wasn’t dating him to know his father, or his job, so I cared not, after all all I need from him was his money, how he got wasn’t supposed to concern me

To cut the crap, he had a very special bathroom in his mansion that he always warned me not to enter. He always spends not less than 3 hours whenever he entered the bathroom. I couldn’t understand why he would keep me away from just a bathroom, and couldn’t stop myself from wondering why he would spend hours in there. I got so much curious, and decided to check what was in the bathroom this faithful morning while he was out to visit his friends, luckily, I found the bathroom key in his wardrobe.

I opened the bathroom to see the shock of my life, I saw numerous computers, keyboards, many flash drives, microphones, earphones, I didn’t comprehend what was happening till police burst into the house, and I was captured. They claimed they traced his IP to the house, they said he was a notorious cybe criminal, and he has defrauded numerous individuals around the world. He told he needed to visit his friends, but he actually used me to buy time to run away.

They couldn’t find him, and I was released 6 months after they didn’t discover the proof that I was his partner. Please always listen to your parents, guardiance. God favor you as you do.

Op, I think you are missing the point here. Anyone could ve been a victim of that circumstance even much more decent girls or guys. The question is, have you desisted from bad friends and stopped your reckless living? A question only you can answer.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by techmo(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2020
Must you always lie for cheap likes and shares?

A pro hacker without RDP or VPN , a pro cyber criminal getting picked with IP tracing like a rookie?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Nicepoker(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2020
low budget script

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by prednisolone: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Na wao
Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Would you like to learn high income skills for free.
All you have to do is join the WhatsApp Training group chat by clicking on the link below.
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///KUwB9CornRl97ntLo7hZrG
Or send a DM to 09069164939 on WhatsApp
Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Orire01(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Salt no dey this story!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by romunu(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wetin be this na?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by papito737: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Rubbish story from a rubbish writer
Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Willy4Christ: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Click on the link to join my free mini importation class

https:///GnFtEmyOuMBFc3V0nlKScx
Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by SKhanmi: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
This tall tales induces only laughter grin. Where did you steal this one from?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by fuckaholic25(f): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
u lack creativity
Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
A Nairaland 'story manufacturer' goofed this time..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by MiamiePizza(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Chai!! all this failed bloggers. which one we go believe now?
Saw this post on Facebook and it was about a guy who's girlfriend didn't like him playing play station and he decided to hide it from her and setting it inside the bathroom.
She later found out and posted it online. Now this is another story.

But wait! So you had time to take this picture after being busted by the police I no understand.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by famep(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
rasheylaw:

WAP tv presents
Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Simplecity(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Your Attention seeking skills+ stupidity dey First class stage tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by etrange: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
A simple image search of the pic shows it comes from reddit and has a different story about on pinterest while ot has been used on many sites for adverts.

You guys think it's fun propagating fake information. After, you'll open your mouth to criticise the leaders
Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Edopesin: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
I quit wearing responsible outfits, skirt, gowns amongst others. I turned to Jeans, and trousers

Abeg since when did jeans and trousers become irresponsible outfits for ladies

I'm not understanding

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
You forgot it's possible to search google by image

Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by tempest01(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Story story
Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Roddd(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Ebpumping: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Your boyfriend must hushpup,slowmir uncle grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Simplecity:
Your Attention seeking skills+ stupidity dey First class stage tongue

Smartas I was going to post the real web link to the picture when I found you already dug it out...the person is a creative writer though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo / Bed Room Pictures For Adults Only / Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.