Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? (36811 Views)

List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You / Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad / What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by midehi2(f): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
lalanice:
I support, hoping maybe with a fine face he will have a fine heart for the masses.
exactly
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by midehi2(f): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
teflonjake:

You are in benin??
Nah
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
kayLion:
Ambode coming in for Ajimobi...

Leaving the seat vacant might even profit Oyo state than having Ajimobi.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by ojonugwap(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
DONSMITH123:
YAHAYA BELLO of Kogi State 4 sale sef not even replace.

I will gladly exchange Yaha Bello of kogi for Aminu Tabuwa of sokoto state
I will gla
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by teflonjake(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:

Nah

Ok
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by mastermaestro(m): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
introvertme:

Exactly grin
The thing is once there are funds and infrastructures on ground any governor can pull of what ambodes "doing".

They're all corrupt,the only problem is Rochas is openly displaying his corruption with so much confidence unlike ambode

I think ambode would be the best replacement for okowa though,cos Delta should have been wayyy ahead of Lagos but the fantastically corrupt fools that are in power

Being without a governor is better than having Okowa. Anyway my heartfelt sympathy to the people of Delta state. cry
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by aziaka111(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
exchange stupid wike for ameachi
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by meforyou1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
funmisticqueen:
keep deluding yourself, and dont forget what happened to the igbos that left lagos in the civil war. Since i dont like starting e fights, just food for thought, isnt it funny that you 'developers' have never ruled lagos state, it is always a lagosian, who is always yoruba that always rules tye state.
we are getting there. We have done commissioner, win member lagos house of assembly, member of rep from lagos. We have even contested for lagos governor under APGA. We are getting there. Trust me
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by bkool7(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Propagandas and hatred apart, and within the circumstances, Aregbe has done fairly well in Osun with regards to other governors.
Though he could do better, but then which Nig. governor couldnt?
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
meforyou1:
we are getting there. We have done commissioner, win member lagos house of assembly, member of rep from lagos. We have even contested for lagos governor under APGA. We are getting there. Trust me
so you igbos want to form shallow roots, call me when the oba of lagos is an igbo man. i have said it that yorubas are too accomodating.hope it wont be their downfall. Go back to the east and develop it.

Besides with the whole nnamdi kanu ish, You guys cannot be trusted
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will exchange governor wiillie Obiano for any less muderer and 40% drunkard

It is only in anambra state that you will see a governor that is 24 hours under the influence of alcohol.....

An arch genocidist.......

I will exchange him with less muderer and minor drunkards
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Divphiz(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Exchange Sam Otom governor of Benue state for Ambode of Lagos State
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Liftme(f): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
If only Ahmed of Kwara and Amosun of Ogun can be replaced with Ambode. The two States are just dead, and far behind. No job opportunities in the State capitals sef, two mumu Governors undecided
Kwara: Drug dealer governor
Ogun: Jazz governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Liftme(f): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
samsam2019:
assertion based on jargons, lies and hatred.

It's even comical that you said students have no chair to sit on in public schools. You mean all the chair Fashola made for those schools were broken in under 2 years?

We know your type. You can't recognise good because there is no trace of good in your life
Don't mind him pls, he should try visit Kwara state for just one week, am sure he will have a change of mind

1 Like

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by EKOSuperior(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
achi4u:
Dave Umahi is my Governor and I can't change him for another gov, the devil you know is better than the angel u don't know.

Yet I'll still change him if he refuses to change himself.
He is my Governor too and we can't afford changing him for any Marawo.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by jowa16: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
I wld beg fashola to come back
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by EKOSuperior(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
We cannot change David Nweze Umahi for any Governor. You need to visit Ebonyi state my fellow Nairalanders.
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by alewo002(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will swap YAYA BELLO for AMBODE. that's the worse governor in the whole world.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by meforyou1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Liftme:
Don't mind him pls, he should try visit Kwara state for just one week, am sure he will have a change of mind
kwara abi Imo. Okorocha is the worst governor on earth
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by achi4u(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
EKOSuperior:
He is my Governor too and we can't afford changing him for any Marawo.
gbagam!

Though all of them na smooth criminals cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by LBanks(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Roaches Okorocroach for Ambode or Obiano
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Tuntunsin: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will exchange my Governor his Excellency Sen.Jibrila Bindow for nobody.His developmental strides in Adamawa state is unprecedented!
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Krisddon: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
yarimo:
I swap the ever dormant FAYOSE of ekiti state for YAHAYA BELLO of kogi state
God forbid!
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by GoodGovernance: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fyi0:

Obiano is drinking

Very hilarious !

Willie is working,Obiano is drinking grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by SAMETE1: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
hatchy:
Exchange Wike(d) for stupid Ben Ayade of Cross River.

Between the two idiots one is more idiotic which is the Wike(d) one.

Why is he more idiotic !

1 Like

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Habibsocial080: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will swap zamfara state governor with waziri Tambuwal sokoto state
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Des5(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:
My state: Obaseki

Option: that fine governor with white beard, I think Ondo tongue what is his name pls

hmmmmmmmm
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by johnisaola(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bauchi, I will exchange M Abubakar to Nasiru el Rufai
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by galadima77(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Well I guess nobody wants our rather unfortunate nepotistic governor of Niger...I wonder what we did to deserve this kinda of punishment as our head.
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by zolapower: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Okawa for obaseki . I'm a deltan ,but I prefer obaseki to okowa.
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by mrzenith1: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will gladly give YAHAYA BELLO and remain governorless
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by omogin(f): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
yarimo:
I swap the ever dormant FAYOSE of ekiti state for YAHAYA BELLO of kogi state
Kolo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joel Savage: Driving Obafemi Awolowo Through The Principal Streets Of Calabar / Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award / Precious Chikwendu Throws Shade At FFK Says ‘A Thief Is Never Ashamed’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.