Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? (36812 Views)

List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You / Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad / What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by userplainly(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
highchief1:
are u ok?#teamsmart4okowa#
my fren sherup!, #teamHunchback4okowa#
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Banter1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
I'm from Niger state.

Governor Abubakar Sani Bello of Niger state with Elrufai of Kaduna. That niger governor is a dummy. The guy has nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by kaluchuks(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:
My state: Obaseki

Option: that fine governor with white beard, I think Ondo tongue what is his name pls

You see the side your brain carry you go.. You didn’t see people performing, na sugar daddy you de find. Continue
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by AfonjaConehead: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Coneheads are mute. They are watching out for what omo nna ppl will say...whether they will wanna exchange aregberascal for okocrockroache grin
so that they will start mouthfoaming grin grin

Well,am always @sea and when am @shore,eko ile cool

dunno what Obaseki is doing in Bside,buh i hear hes trying

1 Like

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by anif009(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
no Governor can be like ARGBESOLA, he is the best GOVERNOR in Nigeria today, but I'll manage Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun....
just Manage niii...
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by midehi2(f): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kmartt:

Gov Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, Ondo state. No tell me say u dey trip for d white beard ooo�
grin
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by midehi2(f): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
GJOHN001:
ROTIMI AKEREDOLU
Thank you
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Turbocharged: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
I can give Rochas Okorocha to Kano peolpe and collect one He-goat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by sircrabo: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
If everyone is complaining about his or her governor,that's to tell you tht Nigerins can't be pleased. No mattr how good u tink u r, someone somewhre will surely compain about u
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Sunnah1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
yarimo:
I swap the ever dormant FAYOSE of ekiti state for YAHAYA BELLO of kogi state

From frying pan to fire.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by opuada331(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Proudly Rivers, we love our governor Mr project

1 Like

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Lumig: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
My ever vomiting governor [Fayose] for Ambode of Lagos

1 Like

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by DWJOBScom(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
nerodenero:
Aregberascal isn't bad, just manageable, besides he's not commissioning wheelbarrow and signpost like otherscheesy. Even Ambode might struggle to perform considering the lean purse of the state. Bottomline is never support or believe a polithiefcian.

A matured review i must say

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Oyindidi(f): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
awillabo:
Dickson to change Goat
As in, the man is useless.

Wike is okay, all hail Mr Project! Haters see that transformer close to you. Do the needful
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by 2funkyy(f): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will exchange my suicide enhancing governor Yahaya Bello for ever active gov. El rufai

1 Like

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Chukazu: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
I would rather take my Governor to the commodity stock exchange and exchange him for cup of garri embarassed

As for people clamouring for AMBODE,all of una funny shaa,When you take AMBODE to a less endowed state,and compare his performance then you can tell how good he truly is undecided

An average performer can do well in Lagos,nothing spectacular about AMBODE

6 Likes

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Uzoigwe1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
I wish Wike is the governor of Enugu state

1 Like

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by sinceraconcept(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fatai Ahmed for Ambode. Ambode doesn't look like someone that would be subservient to Bukola Saraki
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by casnido2: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rochars for 10 cows from fulani herdsmen gladly grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Basfaq(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
achi4u:
Dave Umahi is my Governor and I can't change him for another gov, the devil you know is better than the angel u don't know.

Yet I'll still change him if he refuses to change himself.
The devil always synonymous to bad thing while an angel was not. grin
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by yarimo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sunnah1:

From frying pan to fire.

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Basfaq(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
yarimo:
This your swap really shows who you are,even if were given chance you would worst than both of them combined. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by yarimo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Basfaq:
This your swap really shows who you are,even if were given chance you would worst than both of them combined. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by deafeyez: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
hatchy:
Who's this kid? Will you get off my mention before Amadioha fall on you.

Go to romance section where your mates are.

Wow, so that is where u go to console yourself in Romance section. No wonder u spew that rubbish.
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by FmO4(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will take Ambode to Kogi state and single handedly sponsor fresh election for Lagos state, because, no state, I repeat, no state will collect yeheye Bello from me.
God bless Kogi State,
God bless Lagos state,
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by silversonuc(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Okezie ikpeau for 5 tubers of yam and 1 dis for ma calabar friends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Aarenaija: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Airforce1:
I'm from Imo state and I would exchange Roach Okoroausa for Ambode

I no fit laugh grin grin grin
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by adeleke5157: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
yarimo:

From frying pan to fire

1 Like

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Cmeo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will glad exchange Aregbesola of present Osun state for the present governor of Kwara state: Abdulfatai Ahmed.
Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by belindar: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will exchange my governor with the masses Bicos we know and understand our problem. It is better we share the government allocation among ourselves and use it properly than for the allocation to be in one man hand refer to as stupid governor.
Presently ondo state governor is the worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
I nor no who I wan use Okowa take change sef All of them dey Fuvck up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters / Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.