Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty (34001 Views)

Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by nairavsdollars(f): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Water will always find its way
Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by paradigmshift(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
lmao , I still small when i dey hear eko Atlantic lol. if they complete one building, e don enter news lol. they should be serious about this thing abeg.
Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by vengertime: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
popelix:
this fake water, and potential jobless Yoruba agbero's toilet again?
haha abeg hammatan is too much here, and I'm hungry

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by muller101(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
JohnXcel:
Abeg make una no kill Igbos with heart attack with these pics na cheesy cheesy cheesy

GOD BLESS YORUBALAND!

God bless Lagos
cool
bigot u don start abi
Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by vengertime: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
JohnXcel:
Abeg make una no kill Igbos with heart attack with these pics na cheesy cheesy cheesy

GOD BLESS YORUBALAND!

God bless Lagos
cool
my uncle bought two flats there last year, I hope you Afonjas are also buying?
Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by MARTINZ345: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
YOU CAN MAKE IT

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by TeeAL(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
eko onibaje

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by Lumig: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wonderful! Just like Venice in Italy - water everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by soulpiano23(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Nice one. Some sharp igbo guys will invade this place after completion and even turn the owners of the land to tenants and gatemen in their own land. While some of my hungry Yoruba brothers will be on nairaland shouting " our land our land" somewhere in ajegule . grin grin.

Smh for some myopic foools
.......and Lagos state government TAX your generations to come as you rush to that place.When your generations to come pays for the crime u single highhandedly committed ,then you know that Yorubas are smarter than you..........

5 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by PigCatcher: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Nice one. Some sharp igbo guys will invade this place after completion and acquire some properties and even turn the owners of the land to tenants and gatemen in their own land. While some of my hungry Yoruba brothers will be on nairaland shouting " our land our land" somewhere in ajegule, yet at that ajegule, ibo man might still be their landlord. grin grin.

Idiotic statements like this brings hate to your people. How would you feel if you hear that Yoruba people ask for your tribe before selling land and property, and refuse to sell to any igbo? Well, it might soon come to that.

But one thing your twisted and tribalistic brain fail to understand is that modern cities all over the world open their doors for investment (including property investment) to all tribes and nationalities. While Lagos could be the London of Africa, there is no way mud enclaves in the south east can ever attain that feat if your mindset remain localised.

9 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by Nedfed(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
EKO (LAGOS)

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by Nedfed(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
EKO (LAGOS)
One of the beautiful place owned by the yorubas.
If you go lagos and you no make am ehnnnn,
Your case need spirit attention.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by mekybabe1: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
These spoilt rich people will be using the artificial waterways to be committing suicide upandown.
Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by Niccy2: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by boliswitpassprik(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Nice one. Some sharp igbo guys will invade this place after completion and acquire some properties and even turn the owners of the land to tenants and gatemen in their own land. While some of my hungry Yorrruba brothers will be on nairaland shouting "it's our land our land, it's our land!" from somewhere in ajegule, even at that ajegule, ibo man might even still be their landlord. grin grin.

The rate at which you process foolishness is alarming!

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by Danladi7: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
mybestlove:
What is beautiful here? Since how many years and the area is still lying bare upon all the money Lagos state is lawfully and unlawfully making. I expect the project to be nearing completion. It is the pace of work that will encourage investors.
Tomorrow we'll hear billions and trillions of naira pumped into this project still it seems nothing is being done..
Don't always talk with ignorance.Always make an informed contribution to issues.Try and increase your knowledge about the size of the project.We are talking of a city which is almost twice the size of Victoria Island!

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by noskcid(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamJ:
wait till the sea comes back to collect its lands lipsrsealed
No be lie
Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by hgnbello(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin
iamJ:
angry
iamJ:
Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by Forceup(f): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Beautiful

kiss

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by Jelgiva(f): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
its sooooo beautiful smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
vengertime:
my uncle bought two flats there last year, I hope you Afonjas are also buying?
Hahaha!!! I don't care if your daddy or niece bought 'Pangolo' at under-bridge... what I know is GOD BLESS LAGOS, GOD BLESS YORUBALAND. AMEN!

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
muller101:
bigot u don start abi
Abeg swerve to 'One Corner' joor. Potor Republican! angry

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Yet somewhere in Niger Delta & South South a particular demonic ethnic group is busy chasing investors away through militancy & false expansion agenda & land grabbing instead of hold her visionless leaders by the ball. Oil will fizzle out soon & no fund again to power their weapons

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by victorv12(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
midehi2:
Chai! so beautiful

What's so beautiful about this picture?! Is it because of the little tall buildings? There is basically nothing beautiful about the scenery too aswell. Have you being to Stockholm and Vienna before? Please, Google it!
Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by muller101(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
JohnXcel:
Abeg swerve to 'One Corner' joor. Potor Republican! angry
sorry I ain't a bigot
Don't put a black mark on my record pls.
Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
muller101:
Whatever man. Didn't read your comment. Don't care what you think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who is to blame here? Me or my landlord / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? / Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.