Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty (34003 Views)

Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by dalass(f): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Nice one. Some sharp igbo guys will invade this place after completion and acquire some properties and even turn the owners of the land to tenants and gatemen in their own land. While some of my hungry Yorrruba brothers will be on nairaland shouting "it's our land our land, it's our land!" from somewhere in ajegule, even at that ajegule, ibo man might even still be their landlord. grin grin.

Smh for some myopic foools
Abi oh.. With money gotten from businesses like kidnapping and armed robbery

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by eziokwubundunuwa: 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
That's why I'm not happy with Wike.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by Thewesterner(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Nice one. Some sharp igbo guys will invade this place after completion and acquire some properties and even turn the owners of the land to tenants and gatemen in their own land. While some of my hungry Yorrruba brothers will be on nairaland shouting "it's our land our land, it's our land!" from somewhere in ajegule, even at that ajegule, ibo man might even still be their landlord. grin grin.

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by ensamy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Within few months as it's opened to the public, aboki go shit full that clean water we are seeing shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by HarmonyDee(f): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
what a sight! so cool
Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by thatAfricandude(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Cyynthialove:

The truth about hate is that it makes people who have no part in the accomplishments of an individual or individuals who are part of their group take pride in that accomplishment when they have done nothing to add or further that accomplishment. #CelebrateDiversity

BTW, I am Igbo.
Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by okoolosho(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Eko oni baje..
obaje ti grin
Re: Eko Atlantic: The Sight And Beauty by Jaideyone(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2017
Cyynthialove:

bigot mention one area in Lagos dominated my ibos apart from festac/amuwo odifin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who is to blame here? Me or my landlord / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? / Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.