Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. (1077 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Things You Miss For Not Having Sex – Chioma Chukwuka Apotha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Adekay94(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
� DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU MISS A LOT IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX AS A YOUTH ...?

✍� *THINGS YOU MISS FOR NOT HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.*
A lot of people might have told you that you miss a lot for not having "sex", the answer is a capital YES. You miss a lot and would continue missing them: �
1. You miss contracting HIV
2. You miss unwanted pregnancy.
3. You miss being an unwanted a teen mother or father.
4. You miss having Sexually Transmitted yokes and bondages.
5. You miss having an unwanted child.
6. You miss being a school dropout.
7. You miss having a broken home.
8. You miss making God and your parents sad and disappointed.
9. You miss barrenness due to abortions (if you are a lady).
10. You miss having destroyed career prospects.
11. You miss risking cervical cancer.
12. You miss getting worried because you may get pregnant after sex.
13. You miss being "used” and dumped.
14. You miss being depressed all the time.
15. You miss throwing your virginity in the mud.
16. You miss getting serious "broken heart".
17. You miss fornication
18. You miss the punishment of the grave.
19. You miss weakening your veins at the early stage.
20. You miss selling your dignity in just 5mins for a useless pleasure; and finally
21. You miss being thrown into Hell fire

✍� Have you seen that you really miss a lot by not having premarital sex? Aside these physical and emotional consequences, there are serious spiritual implications leading to bondage, poverty, spiritual marria....
Read the rest at..
http://africanstoriess..com/2017/11/things-you-miss-for-not-having-sex.html

Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by drealcivilceno(m): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Thank you my brother...

God bless you and everyone that views this...

LG 32" LCD TELEVISION FOR 45K, CALL 08050902954 OR WHATSAPP ON 08083382517
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by AryEmber(f): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Don't let this get anywhere near Romance section oh! They'll trash you like seriously! I'd like to say good job but we all know youths these days are hopeless
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by Ge0grapher(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2017
AryEmber:
we all know youths these days are hopeless

Really??
Re: Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. by AryEmber(f): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2017
When we talk about sex matter, there's huge hopelessness among many youths

(1) (Reply)

If You Feel It, Sing Along. / [story 18+] Pant Down Episode 2 / My Chinese Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please Help Me With A Chinese Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.