Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party (26512 Views)

What Every Man Needs To Learn From Iyanya & Florence's Gist / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi's 31st Birthday / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party by kay29000(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cool
Re: Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party by pweeryambre: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
okenwaa:

Bush man...it depicts his birth date which is Halloween day
So it's Halloween cake.
I like Halloween parties don't know why we don't celebrate it around here. it always looks so cute and fun when I watch the other side of our world do it. I'm tired of eating Jellof rice at parties over here.
Re: Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party by talk2percy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
gradeA:
Instead of me to comment, was busy looking at pics, didn't know I would have been FTC.

as for the post, I don't have anything to say joor...
lol....is there really a prize for this First to comment E be like say the thing really pain u bros?? Lol.
Re: Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party by gradeA(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
talk2percy:
lol....is there really a prize for this First to comment E be like say the thing really pain u bros?? Lol.

It's just a fun sport, and something we do for a lark.

The numerous soccer lovers that scream and nearly die when their team either wins or loses, is there any prize for them, or are they even under the payroll of Arsenal?
Re: Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party by oliidell(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Vimbai, Oya relocate to ur kontri b4 I open my eye and close it. smiley
Re: Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party by tslimpez(f): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Awww... I just realised myself and iyanya were born on the same day and same year...this is the first time I get to know a birthday/birthyear mate. #31OCT1986.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party by psalmhorah(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
oya roll it ...OMA lekwa ukwu ...
Re: Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party by bonifieldstun(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
omo this Bisola worgly die she too worwor she be like money miss road very furgly smelling b*tch
Re: Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party by davide470(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Crust and Cream!! My Fav embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party by Imaobongima(f): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Nice
Re: Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party by wonder233: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2017
joystickextend1:
football age? kwantinue...and what kinda Demonic cake is that
by your estimate, he should be 82years old, right?
Re: Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party by wonder233: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2017
bonifieldstun:
omo this Bisola worgly die she too worwor she be like money miss road very furgly smelling b*tch
but if she is that ugly, why did your father divorce your mother and used up all the money he should have used in sending you to school to chase this same Bisola?
Re: Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party by bonifieldstun(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
wonder233:
but if she is that ugly, why did your father divorce your mother and used up all the money he should have used in sending you to school to chase this same Bisola?
lol see idiyat well cholo a$$ mdf ma father and mother ain't divorced and I am currently doing my masters so WTF are you saying dumbo
Re: Photos From Iyanya’s 31st Birthday Party by wonder233: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
bonifieldstun:
lol see idiyat well cholo a$$ mdf ma father and mother ain't divorced and I am currently doing my masters so WTF are you saying dumbo
with anonymous monikers, it is easy for anyone to claim anything, masters ko, servant ni. *yawn*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavily Endowed Singer Amara Goes Completely Nude For Sultry Photoshoot (photos) / 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters / Rita Dominic Sets Instagram Ablaze With This Her Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.