Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Wow! Strange Things Are Happening In Nigeria.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Strange Things Are Happening In Nigeria.. (1243 Views)

Strange Things Are Happening On Earth (video) / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja / Sultan: Corruption At A Very High Level In Nigeria… Things Are Not Okay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Strange Things Are Happening In Nigeria.. by ipoblogic: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
In Nigeria, anything is possible...Strange things can happen..

Have heard how Jonathan, an exPresident known for his corruption, managed to smuggle a thief named Maina into Buhari;s government?

As if that is not enough, some corrupt people who milked Nigeria dry, went to oversea with some of the loot and bought properties in the name of Magu the EFCC chairman just to rubbish his name...

Ok, have you heard that the EFCC, have refused Deziani a runawar exPetroluem Minister from coming back to Nigeria to face her criminal charges?

Wait, is it not only in Nigeria that flag waving, singing and dancing and unarmed civilians are called terrorists while murdering AK47 welding terrorists are not even warned.

One of these days, you will hear that Shekau was behind the invasion of Nnamdi Kanu's home.

Strange strange things..
It is terrible...

4 Likes

Re: Wow! Strange Things Are Happening In Nigeria.. by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
So.
Re: Wow! Strange Things Are Happening In Nigeria.. by ipoblogic: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
So.

Nothing serious bro..
Just to see if the blind can see.
Many Nigerians are too blind to see.
I hope you are not among them?

4 Likes

Re: Wow! Strange Things Are Happening In Nigeria.. by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
ipoblogic:

Have heard how Jonathan, an exPresident known for his corruption, managed to smuggle a thief named Maina into Buhari;s government?

As if that is not enough, some corrupt people who milked Nigeria dry, went to oversea with some of the loot and bought properties in the name of Magu the EFCC chairman just to rubbish his name...

Ok, have you heard that the EFCC, have refused Deziani a runawar exPetroluem Minister from coming back to Nigeria to face her criminal charges?

Wait, is it not only in Nigeria that flag waving, singing and dancing and unarmed civilians are called terrorists while murdering AK47 welding terrorists are not even warned.

One of these days, you will hear that Shekau was behind the invasion of Nnamdi Kanu's home.

Strange strange things..
It is terrible...

The type of looting happening right now under Buhari is unprecedented. If you are Fulani, you have immunity to loot Nigeria and the President will find a way to excuse your shortcoming
Nigerians will be shocked at what happened after Buhari leaves office.

4 Likes

Re: Wow! Strange Things Are Happening In Nigeria.. by enemybulldozer(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
ipoblogic:

Strange strange things..
It is terrible...
I think APC goons like Omenka, Sarrki, Ngeneukwuenu, madridguy, omenkalives and CtrlDelAlt has something to say concerning this. Let's wait for them!!

3 Likes

Re: Wow! Strange Things Are Happening In Nigeria.. by fellowman: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
I just wish cabal will also give me the keys to a Dubai mansion just to rubbish my name.

just to rubbish my name only.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Strange Things Are Happening In Nigeria.. by PatriotTemidayo: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
OP, are you drunk?
Re: Wow! Strange Things Are Happening In Nigeria.. by TheKingdom: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is that what you call strange things happening? You forgot Buhari escaped abroad for 100+ days and yet is still your Nigger Area President. is that strange or shameful
Re: Wow! Strange Things Are Happening In Nigeria.. by ipoblogic: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I think APC goons like Omenka, Sarrki, Ngeneukwuenu, madridguy, omenkalives and CtrlDelAlt has something to say concerning this. Let's wait for them!!

They can only peep, then complain of eye ache...
They cant read well ....
They cant see the content..

Then they turn around and run as fast as they can....

it is a shame

1 Like

Re: Wow! Strange Things Are Happening In Nigeria.. by ipoblogic: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
OP, are you drunk?

And your point is?
Re: Wow! Strange Things Are Happening In Nigeria.. by tuscani: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
ipoblogic:

Nothing serious bro..
Just to see if the blind can see.
Many Nigerians are too blind to see.
I hope you are not among them?
he is very blind

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Oke Ado Junior secondary school, Lagos / See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p / Oh My God, Check The Number Of Opposition Buhari Have Arrested In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.