Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. (1046 Views)

Share Your Crazy Room Mate Experience Here / Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by deolurexy1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Few people get that second chance at life, crossing path with death and escaping scot free can always be life changing. Share your experiences; how it has changed your life and lessons(if any) you've learnt.
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by FvckShiT(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
shocked fĂșck!
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by Blakjewelry(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
Op start with yours
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Let me share mine 'cause I'm still grateful to God for life.

This happened last week Friday. I was home alone, decided to take my bath, so I walked into the bathroom. Turned on the shower and for those who do, you'll notice that as the water flows; the longer you stay on it, no matter how low you keep the flow, you'd somehow feel choked by the torrent from the water flow. Usually at this point, I struggle to breathe; like I had a cease of breath, then when I move away from the mouth of the torrent, I'd start breathing well before going back into it... It's fun on sunny days. grin Suddenly I began feeling dizzy the moment I was out and the dizziness got to a point I became unconscious. Wasn't aware of what was happening around my environment as I passed out and fell down with my face hitting the floor. All these happened in less than 5 minutes and when I was conscious, I was in the pool of my own blood with a broken head and broken lower lip. Trust ties to make that effective. I ended up going to stitch my lips immediately with a plaster on my head. Wounds are still healing, will be removing my stitch tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by olaleks007(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
All of una wey dey up, oya make una shift make I siddown

Let's hear from those people who don see death b4

Pls u guys need to describe how death look like o so that we can know how to dodge when we see am
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
almost drowned in the beach serving in akwa ibom
lolzz funny stuff
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by kalufelix(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Somewhere At Ore In Ondo State 32km From Benin It Was 04:17am...Hmmm ...Ah! On That Fateful Morning

I Dey Come Make I Piss..
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by deolurexy1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
While in secondary school a boy almost choked me to death. I literally felt life almost leave me. If not divine intervention would died cos someone walled in at the right time.
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by DynamoDeGreat: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmm
Never had one, thank God for his mercies and protection.
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by vincentjk(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
I've always wanted to share this here on NL but it's been chance

There was this girlfriend i had years ago, she loved me though i liked her sha

Months after taking our senior waec she invited me to come to their house since her parents do go to shop together and all her siblings are boarders(school).

I visited her she served me egusi soup and semolina, as a sharp guy wy i be nao romanced her and we did it.

Was still begging her for the second round when someone knocked at the gate(a very loud knock o) my heart was beating like mad but she told me to relax and follow her, I held my loosed trouser following her immediately to the store where they packed goods they sold at shop then she quickly dressed up and went for the gate.

Her dad came in, rushed to the store where good are packed( where she said i should stay assuring me that everything will be fine) he immediately opened the door and saw me sitting on top of the bag of rice he wanted to get with my loosed belt sweating.

I knew he's a very wicked man so i immediately pushed him and ran outside before i could unlock their gate to run he came running towards me with a machete. That gate finally opened and i ran away with boxers chai

Anytime i remember this i always think i was born a lucky person
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by Kalapizim(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Had earpiece on without noticing an incoming vehicle whose break failed while going up hill. people were screaming out to me but I couldn't hear cos of the earpiece I had on.
that jeep missed me narrowly.
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by edimolu(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
Let me share mine 'cause I'm still grateful to God for life.

This happened last week Friday. I was home alone, decided to take my bath, so I walked into the bathroom. Turned on the shower and for those who do, you'll notice that as the water flows; the longer you stay on it, no matter how low you keep the flow, you'd somehow feel choked by the torrent from the water flow. Usually at this point, I struggle to breathe; like I had a cease of breath, then when I move away from the mouth of the torrent, I'd start breathing well before going back into it... It's fun on sunny days. grin Suddenly I began feeling dizzy the moment I was out and the dizziness got to a point I became unconscious. Wasn't aware of what was happening around my environment as I passed out and fell down with my face hitting the floor. All these happened in less than 5 minutes and when I was conscious, I was in the pool of my own blood with a broken head and broken lower lip. Trust ties to make that effective. I ended up going to stitch my lips immediately with a plaster on my head. Wounds are still healing, will be removing my stitch tomorrow.
I can relate, please be careful next time, what i do is , i just tilt my head away from the flow to catch my breath! Or i reduce the torrent..

Good to know you have recovered! smiley
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
edimolu:

I can relate, please be careful next time, what i do is , i just tilt my head away from the flow to catch my breath! Or i reduce the torrent..

Good to know you have recovered! smiley
Lol, this one came as a shock 'cause it wasn't the usual falling in the bathroom. Thanks sha.
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, this one came as a shock 'cause it wasn't the usual falling in the bathroom. Thanks sha.
something Like This Happened To My junior Brother but It Was Not In The Bathroom. He Was With Is Friends when He Fell Face Down, he Almost Lost A Tooth. He Said He Didnt Even Feel Any Pain. He Just Discovered He Was On The Floor And His friends Were Panicin. He woke up to Discover His Tooth Was Shakin and Lips Injured... Did You Feel The Pain Of The Fall or You Just Saw Yourself On The Floor?
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
DeadRat:
something Like This Happened To My junior Brother but It Was Not In The Bathroom. He Was With Is Friends when He Fell Face Down, he Almost Lost A Tooth. He Said He Didnt Even Feel Any Pain. He Just Discovered He Was On The Floor And His friends Were Panicin. He woke up to Discover His Tooth Was Shakin and Lips Injured... Did You Feel The Pain Of The Fall or You Just Saw Yourself On The Floor?
I had the exact same feeling. No pain initially 'till I was conscious at being treated.
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
I had the exact same feeling. No pain initially 'till I was conscious at being treated.
thats Strange! I Wonder What Causes Such... And You Were Alone? Thank God You Are Alive
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by Sunky200: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
i had a few experience i'd love to share...

1. my parent told me that more than once, doctors (family doc inclusive) advised them to terminate me while in my mother's womb bcause of abnormal signs given everytime my parents went for an altrasound test

2. during the Ife vs Modakeke crisis in 1997 in Ile-ife, one faithful evening, my dad and i were returning home from Oshogbo unknown to us that the cease fire agreement won't last, we jejelly walked into battle ground. we were lucky not to have gotten shot but the two guys at about 50meter coming behind us were gunned down.

3. last but not the least, this happened in 2008 in ife south lg area, ifetedo, Osun state. working and living in the town, one bad evening at about 9pm, there was a fatal accident that involved a truck and a car.
the car driver was hooked by the dashboard while his legs and hands were broken. we 6 able bodied young men tried to rescue him but were all later crushed by a long truck.
everybody got brutaly injured except me. we lost 2 men

1 Like

Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by Demmtek(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Uhmmm ..... I wrecked my dad's car he sent to wash the car since the key was with me i decide to test run the engine unfortunately for i put the gear in the reverse mode the car jump demolishing the compound wall fence, to the next building destroyed mum lawal provision canter, it was like WW3 that day in my eye i landed in the hospital, before i could know what was going on different bandages on me. My dad still find it difficult to forget. This happened when i was 15yrs old. What a bad day
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
DeadRat:
thats Strange! I Wonder What Causes Such... And You Were Alone? Thank God You Are Alive
Yeah, thanks.
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Near death experience isn't about the time you thought you almost died. It is about the time you died in some way....felt your self leave your body and other experiences that come with it.

Thank you
Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by Andrella51(f): 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
ScotFree:
Near death experience isn't about the time you thought you almost died. It is about the time you died in some way....felt your self leave your body and other experiences that come with it.

Thank you

you are correct, haven't had such experience though, but I remember what my mum told me about d tragic fate that befell her after my birth, she had successfully given birth to her beautiful daughter, or so she thought.
while lying down on d bed, she started feeling dizzy, never knew she was lying down in her own pool of blood, the last thing she remembered was a nurse who came into d room screaming
she blacked out and saw herself walking a very narrow path, she was all alone just walking and walking, she said she had no knowledge, whatsoever, if she had a kid or family nothing, she said she got to a point on that road, and everything in front became dark, she was scared, she didn't know whether to move forward or not, but in that moment she turned back, and saw that the road she was coming from was bright, whereas d one in front was dark, so she decided to turn back, and she saw herself lying down, in d hospital my dad was in tears, she had been unconscious or maybe even dead for nearly 3 hours.... now that's a near death experience.

1 Like

Re: share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here. by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Andrella51:

you are correct, haven't had such experience though, but I remember what my mum told me about d tragic fate that befell her after my birth, she had successfully given birth to her beautiful daughter, or so she thought.
while lying down on d bed, she started feeling dizzy, never knew she was lying down in her own pool of blood, the last thing she remembered was a nurse who came into d room screaming
she blacked out and saw herself walking a very narrow path, she was all alone just walking and walking, she said she had no knowledge, whatsoever, if she had a kid or family nothing, she said she got to a point on that road, and everything in front became dark, she was scared, she didn't know whether to move forward or not, but in that moment she turned back, and saw that the road she was coming from was bright, whereas d one in front was dark, so she decided to turn back, and she saw herself lying down, in d hospital my dad was in tears, she had been unconscious or maybe even dead for nearly 3 hours.... now that's a near death experience.

Yeah, that was a near death experience

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? / Ways To Make A Lady Smile And Love You!! / Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong. Guy Receives Beating Instead Of A Yes (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.