Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Lady Shares Nude Video Of Her While Showing Off Money She Made For One Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Nude Video Of Her While Showing Off Money She Made For One Night (1014 Views)

Snake Charmer Killed By King Cobra Bite While Showing Off His Skills(videos ) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Nude Video Of Her While Showing Off Money She Made For One Night by Latestinfo(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2017

A Nigerian lady took to Instagram to share a video of her completely naked while showing off the N100k she got paid for one night stand in Abuja.

In a video she shared, she was seen saying ‘100k 00, just for one night… can I shout…

Well, well, well, any word/s of advice for her?

See some reactions and the video below

http://www.urbanbazeng.com/gist/excited-lady-shares-nude-video-showing-off-money-made-one-night-stand/
Re: Lady Shares Nude Video Of Her While Showing Off Money She Made For One Night by Latestinfo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Lady Shares Nude Video Of Her While Showing Off Money She Made For One Night by Bibi294(f): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Her life, her wahala... Hope she won't sha come here and complain of getting used and lean
Re: Lady Shares Nude Video Of Her While Showing Off Money She Made For One Night by Yeligray(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
100k for one night, you are going to need more than that to treat STDs,STIs..

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Can't Satisfy Me In Bed,i’ve Told Him Severally,but He Hasn’t Changed / List Of Nairalanders That Stays Awake At Midnight / See The What Togolais Used In Transporting People Goods From Magazine To Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.