Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (40558 Views)

Can You Cancel Marriage Because Of Church Denominations Difference? / Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy / It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by handsomebanana(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
I don't know what's more baffling. The story of the OP or the diehard stupidity of majority of the posters here, mostly the men.

Your stupidity knows no bound.

To all the useless posters here, I am 100% sure that if you ever found out that your partner has been praying for your downfall just because he/she has a hunch that you would misbehave, you would end the relationship instantly, married or not.

Wetin dey bring that useless nonsense. OP, I do not believe in prayers or prophecies but for her to actually pray for it and expect it to happen, your brother is making the right choice by choosing divorce. If I were you, I would support him. Some idiots are not worth living with.

Useless foolish woman.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by handsomebanana(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

But bro let's leave the prophecy out of the matter. Imagine your babe wishing you failure cause she fears you'll do multiple ladies, does it make sense?

U 2 make sense joor. I nor know how some idiots dey tink self. To eat from the same place with dat kind person go be war. How she tey know say e go misbehave. She go future see am abi wetin.

If she get the ability to physically thwart e plans, she go do am.

The responses here to the issue just dey make me vex
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Waoh! Talk about using your powers for evil!

"Devoted Christian" indeed.

If this story is true, that man will know no meaningful progress in his life, EXCEPT he moves closer to God.

#Witchcraft

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
handsomebanana:

U 2 make sense joor. I nor know how some idiots dey tink self. To eat from the same place with dat kind person go be war. How she tey know say e go misbehave. She go future see am abi wetin.

If she get the ability to physically thwart e plans, she go do am.

The responses here to the issue just dey make me vex

Sheybi she see poor men before she accept the guy proposal. Poor men still full around, make she divorce the man go marry poor man

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by enemyofprogress: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
LadySarah:
In asmuch asi dont support the woman,the husband's fears need to be allayed,Ofcourse she is the one wearing the shoes and knoew where it is pinching her.
the questiin is,what is your bros attitude like when change enters his pockets?Is he proud,arrogant,wasteful...these mqy be qhy the wife is afraid.
my friend keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by meforyou1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:

This is a true life story my dear....I don't even know how to discuss d matter with my friends, that's why I brought it here.
tell that pastor that I say he is mad
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by enemyofprogress: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
JohnXcel:
Waoh! Talk about using your powers for evil!

"Devoted Christian" indeed.

If this story is true, that man will know no meaningful progress in his life, EXCEPT he moves closer to God.

#Witchcraft
the woman na confirmed witch

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by drnoel: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:
Prophets, pastors, Church leaders I will need your help on this one.

My elder brother has been married to his wife about 14yrs now, the marriage is blessed with 3 boys.
His wife is not the kind of woman a lot of men will pray for but no one is perfect. My bro tells me things about his marriage that he won't even disclose to our parents, I am very close to him and he always seeks my opinion.

His wife is a devoted Christian... she attends almost all d church programs and never misses Church service every sunday.

They had a program in d Church and she invited the husband. My brother went to the program and the Pastor called him out and told him that God wants to bless him financially more than he will ever imagine but there is a voice crying to God not to bless him.

The pastor called the wife out and told her that she is the d one telling God not to bless her husband cos she thinks a lot of money in his hands will make him to misbehave and d wife said yes.

The pastor now asked my brother to promise that if God bless him with this huge amount of money will you promise not to misbehave and he said yes... the pastor now asked his wife to reverse the prayer she has been praying against her husband right there inside the Church so that God can bless him and she did.

Since that day my brother became restless, he couldn't believe that the woman under his roof is d one praying against his progress. He told me that he wants to divorce her so that he can be free from her negative prayers.

I don't really know what to tell him.

Smh to some naija pastors. They will be the death of Christians
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by enemyofprogress: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
handsomebanana:
I don't know what's more baffling. The story of the OP or the diehard stupidity of majority of the posters here, mostly the men.

Your stupidity knows no bound.

To all the useless posters here, I am 100% sure that if you ever found out that your partner has been praying for your downfall just because he/she has a hunch that you would misbehave, you would end the relationship instantly, married or not.

Wetin dey bring that useless nonsense. OP, I do not believe in prayers or prophecies but for her to actually pray for it and expect it to happen, your brother is making the right choice by choosing divorce. If I were you, I would support him. Some idiots are not worth living with.

Useless foolish woman.
abeg chop knuckle jare
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by bezimo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
The wife na witch..which kind of woman is that..
Useless fake daft woman.
If your bro divorces her, I won't blame him because it's difficult to remain normal after discovering the woman you call your wife is the enemy that is against your progress.
If you are a lady and you have this rubbish mentality better carry your wahala and remain single let no promising young man with a great destiny come and suffer because of your wicked mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by paulynpen(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Are u saying witches and wizardry does not exist? Haven't u heard about cases where a woman ties her husband's wealth with padlock etc in her coven?mind u am not a Muslim.

Have you also heard of people dying because the worked against the blessings of God

So witches are more powerful than God. When people say someone held my blessing from God I always laugh. When God bless Daniel and the prince of Persia held it. God did not wait for Daniel to pray He sent a stronger angel. But in our case God approved and withches say no. Its so Finny. If witch hold your blrssing from God my dear check yiurself
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by handsomebanana(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

Sheybi she see poor men before she accept the guy proposal. Poor men still full around, make she divorce the man go marry poor man

Guy ah jst tire self ooo. Make she divorce am marry poor man wey happy with e condition because many poor men dey hustle to climb ladder too
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by bezimo(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nwodosis:
Who has the power to stop God from blessing whom he chose to bless?

A wife can affect the level of blessing a husband enjoys. Check scriptures it's there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by handsomebanana(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
abeg chop knuckle jare

My brother, I greet you joor
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
handsomebanana:

Guy ah jst tire self ooo. Make she divorce am marry poor man wey happy with e condition because many poor men dey hustle to climb ladder too (na her logic be that)

Na wetin our ear no go hear. She happy dey see the guy drink garri
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:

This is a true life story my dear....I don't even know how to discuss d matter with my friends, that's why I brought it here.

So it's actually possible for someone to pray against God's blessings for someone else and it works? I find that very difficult to believe.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
if the woman understands spiritual laws better than her Husband, then its possible. As long as there is sex and food involved, covenants and pacts can be established and enforced. Why do you think there is this stereotype about girls from cele lighting candles? Guys need to be careful and wise when choosing a partner, sometimes these deep church girls can be very dangerous due to the spiritual knowledge they have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by stacyadams: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
and u dont think she said yes,so as not to fall her pastors hand ....some prophecy will come person go just dey nod head even though na shit dem dey talk
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by holuwajobar(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
And your brother believed what the pastor said

Your brother needs to have a rethink about this whole thing

His wife has kids for him already

All these pastors always end up bringing confusion into people's home

They do more of guesswork

Your brother isn't wise at all and that pastor is not spirit filled

sorry abt dz, dd u read d post at all?... The wife admitted it dah she usually pray fr her husband nt to get rich.... This is not a matter of fake prophets or pastors
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by HomeOfMe(f): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nwodosis:

I just asked a question and for a sermon
From your response you sound so bitter haba, Ile aye o le
to'yen ki la gbe ki le ju
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by IMASTEX: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nwodosis:
Who has the power to stop God from blessing whom he chose to bless?
You deserve a drink. I wonder how Nigeria Christians believe God is not a robot that can be manually controlled. You weren't given the choice of what country you should born, by what parents, gender to be, etc. Why believe you can dictate to God now.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
When Africa understands that pastor or no pastor what ever that will happen in Ur life will happen in full.....prayer or no prayer it will happen in full.....go the right direction and blessings and course from that direction will follow u....go the wrong direction the blessings and the course of wrong direction will follow u....when u start seeing a pastor just know u just added a problem to Ur life...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by KingRabota: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
udemzyudex:

Go and read your bible very well, God allowed satan to tempt job, remember when job had to wrestle with the angel?

The truth is, there is power in the tongue, especially from someone like the wife, parent, pastor etc.

One just have to be careful in this life.
Sorry for breaking transmission but I thought jacob \ Israel was the guy that pinned down the angel
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by myboy2010(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
LadySarah:
In asmuch asi dont support the woman,the husband's fears need to be allayed,Ofcourse she is the one wearing the shoes and knoew where it is pinching her.
the questiin is,what is your bros attitude like when change enters his pockets?Is he proud,arrogant,wasteful...these mqy be qhy the wife is afraid.
you are so on point,
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by musicwriter(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:
Prophets, pastors, Church leaders I will need your help on this one.

My elder brother has been married to his wife about 14yrs now, the marriage is blessed with 3 boys.
His wife is not the kind of woman a lot of men will pray for but no one is perfect. My bro tells me things about his marriage that he won't even disclose to our parents, I am very close to him and he always seeks my opinion.

His wife is a devoted Christian... she attends almost all d church programs and never misses Church service every sunday.

They had a program in d Church and she invited the husband. My brother went to the program and the Pastor called him out and told him that God wants to bless him financially more than he will ever imagine but there is a voice crying to God not to bless him.

The pastor called the wife out and told her that she is the d one telling God not to bless her husband cos she thinks a lot of money in his hands will make him to misbehave and d wife said yes.

The pastor now asked my brother to promise that if God bless him with this huge amount of money will you promise not to misbehave and he said yes... the pastor now asked his wife to reverse the prayer she has been praying against her husband right there inside the Church so that God can bless him and she did.

Since that day my brother became restless, he couldn't believe that the woman under his roof is d one praying against his progress. He told me that he wants to divorce her so that he can be free from her negative prayers.

I don't really know what to tell him.

Tell your brother that a pastor or imam or whatever, can control the mind of their followers and make them admit doing things they did not do. It works same way someone under police or army torture admits committing crime they did not commit. In both scenarios, the mind is controlled and information extracted by force (fear) and the other under hypnosis (anointing).

Just watch TB Joshua's channel and you'll see people under hypnosis, sometimes admitting doing what they didn't do. That's exactly what happened to your brother's wife. She's very naive and very dangerous kind of person. Dangerous not because she's a criminal, but she's very ignorant. Actually, anybody his/her life revolves around church/mosque is dangerous, because they could die, if their pastor/Iman tell them to do so.

Tell them to quit going to church, because the pastor can ruin their marriage as they don't know what they're doing. They don't need church or pastor to believe in God.

I wish I could see them so I can counsel them. But, you can have them see the below documentatary on how an American pastor, Jim Jones convinced his followers to commit mass suicide. Very important.

PASTOR CONVINCES HIS FOLLOWERS TO COMMIT MASS SUICIDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HTtLHgU9tY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by KingSango(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
And your brother believed what the pastor said

Your brother needs to have a rethink about this whole thing

His wife has kids for him already

All these pastors always end up bringing confusion into people's home

They do more of guesswork

Your brother isn't wise at all and that pastor is not spirit filled

Bingo!
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by opedaydydx9(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
End the stupid marriage,
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by opedaydydx9(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
musicwriter:

Tell your brother that a pastor or imam or whatever, can control the mind of their followers and make them admit doing things they did not do. It works same way someone under police or army torture admits committing crime they did not commit. In both scenarios, the mind is controlled and information extracted by force and the other under hypnosis.

Just watch TB Joshua's channel and you'll see people under hypnosis, sometimes admitting doing what they didn't do. That's exactly what happened to your brother's wife. She's very naive and very dangerous kind of person. Dangerous not because she's a criminal, but she's very ignorant. Actually, anybody his/her life revolves around church/mosque is dangerous, because they could die, if their pastor/Iman tell them to do so.

Tell them to quit going to church, because the pastor can ruin their marriage as they don't know what they're doing. They don't need church or pastor to believe in God.
more reason she, said it was true, even if the pastor was fake.... think deeper before typing....
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by lasmile(f): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Op I really appreciate your courage posting this thread. I advise your brother not to divorce her.

If I may ask where is your brother wife from? As in which part of Nigeria is she from?
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by madridguy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Many men are not prospering simply because their wives are always praying for their downfall. Many women believe once their husband have comfort he will have another wife so they prefer to be in poverty or managing. Women prayer is so powerful over their husband.

I pray God bless me with a woman like Khadijah " the wife of the prophet " PBUH. Ameen
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by musicwriter(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
opedaydydx9:
more reason she, said it was true, even if the pastor was fake.... think deeper before typing....

It works whether the pastor is fake or real. In fact, it works best if the pastor is fake. Please go back and watch the documentaries I added to my previous post. A US pastor named Jim Jones, once convinced his followers to commit mass suicide, and they happily did so.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by paulynpen(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
F22RAPTOR:
if the woman understands spiritual laws better than her Husband, then its possible. As long as there is sex and food involved, covenants and pacts can be established and enforced. Why do you think there is this stereotype about girls from cele lighting candles? Guys need to be careful and wise when choosing a partner, sometimes these deep church girls can be very dangerous due to the spiritual knowledge they have.

Then its a different thing entirely. Its no more about God

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) / Ex Boko Haram Leader Fingers Ibb,atiku And Buhari As Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Motorcade Carrying Billy Graham's Body Travels Through North Carolina (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.