Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (40553 Views)

Can You Cancel Marriage Because Of Church Denominations Difference? / Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy / It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by larrybee2017(f): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
LadySarah:

I tell u,i have been in her position and then one day i told my hesrt out to my husband even opened the bible for him and he realized his mistakes.As it is today,if i objext to what he is doing,itdoesnt work out.he tells his friends about it.I have never opened my mouth to pray evil against him but i was bitter with him.Alot of the men are insulting me but i ignored them because thats wht a lot of them do to their wives.
She is bitter and needs love and affextion frm her husband not sex and money.
The moment men realise that a woman does not really need to pray negative the day they are liberated. The tears and sorrow of a faithful woman, no matter her weakness, can make a king become slave!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Mryacks: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nwodosis:
Who has the power to stop God froym blessing whom he chose to bless?

No one..

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Aragon: 12:15am On Nov 06, 2017
shortgun:
Prophets, pastors, Church leaders I will need your help on this one.

My elder brother has been married to his wife about 14yrs now, the marriage is blessed with 3 boys.
His wife is not the kind of woman a lot of men will pray for but no one is perfect. My bro tells me things about his marriage that he won't even disclose to our parents, I am very close to him and he always seeks my opinion.

His wife is a devoted Christian... she attends almost all d church programs and never misses Church service every sunday.

They had a program in d Church and she invited the husband. My brother went to the program and the Pastor called him out and told him that God wants to bless him financially more than he will ever imagine but there is a voice crying to God not to bless him.

The pastor called the wife out and told her that she is the d one telling God not to bless her husband cos she thinks a lot of money in his hands will make him to misbehave and d wife said yes.

The pastor now asked my brother to promise that if God bless him with this huge amount of money will you promise not to misbehave and he said yes... the pastor now asked his wife to reverse the prayer she has been praying against her husband right there inside the Church so that God can bless him and she did.

Since that day my brother became restless, he couldn't believe that the woman under his roof is d one praying against his progress. He told me that he wants to divorce her so that he can be free from her negative prayers.

I don't really know what to tell him.

I truly Feel Sorry for you all after reading this. Your Brother should have given that Prophet or whatever his name is a VERY HOT SLAP! And walk out of that place never to return back again. God never told that Man anything! I repeat not the GOD in the Bible! Because of MONEY Africans believe every Garbage they here. Have you wondered why Church and Pastors are the Biggest and Fastest growing Business in Nigeria today? When I was growing up in Nigeria over 26yrs ago, You will never hear of stuff like this. But today These Fraudsters calling themselves Pastors would attribute all sort of Garbage to God. Some will say God told them which Football Team would win a Match, Which Candidate would win an election, Which Lucky Number would win a Bet.. It is because they know yáll HATE to read your Bible and yáll love MONEY so much that is why they come to you with all sort of Rubbish. Let me ask you a question, is Nigeria the only Country with Christians in the world? If NO how come all this Rubbish only comes out of Nigeria and Africa? I have lived in Europe for over 26yrs how come GOD has never told any White Pastor any of these? The Minute the Pastor calls your Brother's wife out, do you think she would have been Bold enough to say she never did that? Thereby calling the Pastor a Liar in Public. Ofcause she wont! And to think your Brother would Believe his Wife has the Power to Block God's Blessings just shows the State of Mind all of you are. Adeboye, TB Joshua, The Pope, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Benny Hinn all combined together can Fast and pray for 1000days and they cant stop GOD from Blessing anyone that he chooses to Bless. So tell your brother to start reading his Bible and stop believing Rubbish. Print this out and show to him. Some Pastors are doing much Damage in Nigeria than Politicians and Thieves combined.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by salt1: 6:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Aragon:

I truly Feel Sorry for you all after reading this. Your Brother should have given that Prophet or whatever his name is a VERY HOT SLAP! And walk out of that place never to return back again. God never told that Man anything! I repeat not the GOD in the Bible! Because of MONEY Africans believe every Garbage they here. Have you wondered why Church and Pastors are the Biggest and Fastest growing Business in Nigeria today? When I was growing up in Nigeria over 26yrs ago, You will never hear of stuff like this. But today These Fraudsters calling themselves Pastors would attribute all sort of Garbage to God. Some will say God told them which Football Team would win a Match, Which Candidate would win an election, Which Lucky Number would win a Bet.. It is because they know yáll HATE to read your Bible and yáll love MONEY so much that is why they come to you with all sort of Rubbish. Let me ask you a question, is Nigeria the only Country with Christians in the world? If NO how come all this Rubbish only comes out of Nigeria and Africa? I have lived in Europe for over 26yrs how come GOD has never told any White Pastor any of these? The Minute the Pastor calls your Brother's wife out, do you think she would have been Bold enough to say she never did that? Thereby calling the Pastor a Liar in Public. Ofcause she wont! And to think your Brother would Believe his Wife has the Power to Block God's Blessings just shows the State of Mind all of you are. Adeboye, TB Joshua, The Pope, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Benny Hinn all combined together can Fast and pray for 1000days and they cant stop GOD from Blessing anyone that he chooses to Bless. So tell your brother to start reading his Bible and stop believing Rubbish. Print this out and show to him. Some Pastors are doing much Damage in Nigeria than Politicians and Thieves combined.

The sheeple deserve the preachers and prophets they get. Tell them to go to churches where they teach and preach how you can get close to God by asking for forgiveness of sins, they won't go there.
But will troop to the ones that promise them instant unearned riches and death on all imaginary enemies.
The thread is sickening

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by salt1: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2017
Roseey0:
My grandpa taught me as a child that witchcraft is not rocket science. You don't hv to be possessed to wish one something and it will come to pass.

He begged me to strive to live at Peace with everyone, that with that, no evil will come near me.
Something as small as you mistakenly stepping on someone without apologising can make the person angry with you. And until such person is appeased, nothing will ever go well for you. All depends on how bad the person felt after the wrong was done.
He said it was natural and has nothing to do with the spiritual. It's nature's cause and effect principal. And alot of people are paying back but didn't know.

That's why I laugh at people that don't understand these things. Things are better off when you treat everyone the way you will treat yourself. Things will naturally work for you. His wife doesn't even need to say a prayer, all she needs is that bad feeling and wish against the husband and nature picks it and makes him pay in one way or the other.

Divorce will not stop nature because you already share something together. She owns a big part of him and cañ still exact her inflence naturally once she's not happy with him.

Example
I remb when mum wanted to buy a new car cos her old car was giving her issues. Dad told her a car wasn't priority as of then, that he will get her a new one when family bills reduces. Mum no gree. She knows family bills never stops coming and that her request may enter one chance. She went ahead to put her old car up for sale, so she can supplement and buy a new one.
That car was never sold. Every effort to get a new one failed. She eventually hv to open up to us to help beg our father, she knows how these things work na because grandpa preached it alot.
We finally intervened and Dad gave her the go ahead. She got one almost immediately. But....she's hasn't stopped visiting mechanics even for the new one. Remb Dad was practically coerced to let her buy.

It takes a deep mind and observer to understand these things.

The principle is already in the Bible. When two are agreed as touching anything, they will get it.
The power of synergy!
It's a long time I learnt it in my marriage : if two of us are not in agreement concerning any project or investment, forget it. It can never work. If the other goes ahead, they will sustain loss or injury.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by LadySarah: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2017
Exactly what i was trying to say on the ist page.she didnt make such prsyer,it was just her bitterness against her husband.she didnt object ti whatever the prophet said because she was infront of the church and it'll look like the prophet is a false one.Till today when we agree on smething and he goes out to do a diff thing,tbings goes amiss then he comes back apologising
marriage is spiritual and physical

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) / Ex Boko Haram Leader Fingers Ibb,atiku And Buhari As Sponsors Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.