Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,404 members, 7,822,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (33572 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / I'm After Prosperity Pastors Cos I Haven't Found A Muslim Cleric Who Owns A Priv / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Sall(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
osuofia2:

Idiot freez why not critizize Muslims that are bombing in the name of relogion

Idiot for saying the obvious truth. You must be one of the lost sheep's, continue paying your tithe , you are actually given it to God because God loves money.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
ooshinibos:

it is from offering --called zakar
tithe is a form offering

Liar, its zakat and its not for the imam or given to him except he wants to share amongst the congregation but to be shared amongst the poor, neighbors and orphans. That is what your tithes should be used for as well not given to pastors to buy rolls royce and private jet. Some even buy more than one private jet and when you question them, they say is it the 200 naira you are contributing, why are those contributing millions not complaining. Yet, the ones contributing 200 naira are not being helped to get out of poverty but encouraged to pay more tithe for more blessings. Church can change the poverty rate in Nigeria and reduce it drastically but no its a competition of whose daddy GO drives the latest Range Sport Autobiography or has the most private jets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
ericsmith:

LOL !!! this one u dey scream ur lungs out ,,u nid help ...say it!! wu moshalashi epp ...wat if MMM was promoted in churches ...wu was forced or pastor hacked his/her account to do MMM ... the returns were paid into pastor account abi .... poverty as overrride ur reasoning ...u beta cum into the light ..
muslim dnnt pay tithe nor offering hence why they av enuf money to sponspor boko haram /isis ..low lives like yu are lossfully employed . grin.
recieve explosion in ur skull nd let sense fall on yu ..bros say amen

Mumu you think say i be lost sheep like you. Me dey employ not the other way round. Ole barawo, tithe defender. Am sure that is what you use to feed your low life hungry family and that is why you are always ready to defend the system with all your might.

If dem no drop offering, you no go chop. Omale
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
FreeTraining:

U spoke evil against men of GOD for that reason u shall die a teribble death, ,,,,your popose of coming to this world shall be cut off,,u shall die a terrible death,,,your body shall not be found,,,,vulture will feast on your body,, your are already a walking corpse, Rot in hell

Na u go carry your curse. I have told you they will soon cry over you. Idiot
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
WONDERS001:
[s][/s]

Oga,as priests they are entitled to certain benefits...
God is not wicked to allow His priests suffer hunger.
Nb...... Real priests must also take care of himself and his family. From where should he get the finance to do that?.

We are not saying they shouldn’t collect offerings or gifts but don’t exploit people in the name of tithes and if they were truly sincere, they would share the tithes amongst the church members that are poor, build factories and businesses for the poor ones, schools that will not exclude them because they are poor even though it was built with their contributions . Tithe should be for the poor, not to buy private jets and set up private businesses in pastors name.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by betterABIAstate: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
If everybody is wise how will some people eat. I have some church friends that will never concede to what you are saying, they will call you all sort names just to protect the thieving pastor.

The brainwashing mad gan, religious brianwaahing is strong
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

Na u go carry your curse. I have told you they will soon cry over you. Idiot

Start sharing your properties that is if u have any,,,no man or god can save u,,, from today see how your life will be,,,,REST IN HELL
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
FreeTraining:

Start sharing your properties that is if u have any,,,no man or god can save u,,, from today see how your life will be,,,,REST IN HELL

Oloshi, i pass who you go dey threaten. You feel say you fit intimidate me with all these. You be thief and tell your so called men of God to stop exchange exploiting the people. Help the poor and not rip them off but am sure you are also part of the scheme. Ole. That is why u think u can rain curses of me, na ur family and you go die wretched. Thief
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
betterABIAstate:
If everybody is wise how will some people eat. I have some church friends that will never concede to what you are saying, they will call you all sort names just to protect the thieving pastor.

The brainwashing mad gan, religious brianwaahing is strong

Just like this bastard, Freetraining carry my matter for head. All they know is to curse anyone that points out the truth cause they don’t want the mugus to wake up cause that means no more food for them. If dem be God, wallahi dem for do worse.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by WONDERS001(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

We are not saying they shouldn’t collect offerings or gifts but don’t exploit people in the name of tithes and if they were truly sincere, they would share the tithes amongst the church members that are poor, build factories and businesses for the poor ones, schools that will not exclude them because they are poor even though it was built with their contributions . Tithe should be for the poor, not to buy private jets and set up private businesses in pastors name.

Tithes are actually meant for priests ... Contributions,offerings and donations can be done to take care of the needy in the church.
God is not against them owning private jets and other luxuries.
Though, every priest should care for the flocks and ensure their well being.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

Just like this bastard, Freetraining carry my matter for head. All they know is to curse anyone that points out the truth cause they don’t want the mugus to wake up cause that means no more food for them. If dem be God, wallahi dem for do worse.
I have spoken
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
FreeTraining:
I have spoken

And you will regret it. Insha Allah
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

Mumu you think say i be lost sheep like you. Me dey employ not the other way round. Ole barawo, tithe defender. Am sure that is what you use to feed your low life hungry family and that is why you are always ready to defend the system with all your might.

If dem no drop offering, you no go chop. Omale

if you are not lost then i'm bin emphatic you are a confused fellow..... the way yu trade noisy words you'll be beta off @ the market selling meat. #concentrate on ur pathetic life
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
ericsmith:

if you are not lost then i'm bin emphatic you are a confused fellow..... the way yu trade noisy words you'll be beta off @ the market selling meat. #concentrate on ur pathetic life

Whose life looks pathetic. Dingbat, i won’t honor you with a response again. Keep up with ur mumu. Sir mugu, Ole ifo
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by betterABIAstate: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
FreeTraining:

oga, its simple, tithing is not biblical for Christians and gentiles, forget Melchizedek logic abeg
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by betterABIAstate: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
WONDERS001:

Tithes are actually meant for priests ... Contributions,offerings and donations can be done to take care of the needy in the church.
God is not against them owning private jets and other luxuries.
Though, every priest should care for the flocks and ensure their well being.
I see no reason a pastor should own a private jet when members are suffering.

Do you know how much if takes to maintain and park private jets in airports?

Taking a first class on every trip is cheaper bro.

The population of pastors in Nigeria is alarming, churches every corner, its becoming a shame to Christianity, they are overdoing it.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Shally2: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Even firstfruit is theirs. Na wah oh. So much money.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
betterABIAstate:
oga, its simple, tithing is not biblical for Christians and gentiles, forget Melchizedek logic abeg

Judge not, leave it for God and run your own heavenly race personally not even with your own wife or children, at the last day evey man to himself.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
FortifiedCity:
If that is your reason then you are insane

Only those who live by Kingdom Principles are guaranteed prosperity whether Alfa or Pastor.

The simple reason is that Alfas dont live by the Kingdom Principles of Prosperity

PLS, MAY I KNOW THIS KINGDOM PRINCIPLE? WHAT KINGDOM PRINCIPLE DID ABRAHAM LIVE BY THAT MADE HIM PROSPEROUS?
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by bro1010: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2017
ooshinibos:

yes ..that's why the pope can afford a jetliner :-)
it will be an enlightening exercise if you can show us anywhere in Canon law of the Catholic church where the church instructs her worshipers to pay tithe, the Catholic church does not instruct her worshipers to pay tithe. if you think otherwise please consult the Canon law of the Catholic church. thank you.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 04, 2017
dataking:

And you will regret it. Insha Allah
Ignore that guy jor. He is running one of these small upcoming churches that need tithe to survive and he no want make you spoil business.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 04, 2017
I have been reading this thread since and smh for nigerian christians. How can anyone think it's right to give out a whole 10% of your sweat every month to an able bodied man who can work to take care of himself and in some cases is richer than you? And there is even no clear cut biblical backing for that rubbish yet they take it so serious and fight people trying to help them.

Your heartless charlatan pastors are living ridiculously opulent lives on your hard earned money and you are fighting tooth and nail to continue feeding them fat. I just smh.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2017
NLmember:

Ignore that guy jor. He is running one of these small upcoming churches that need tithe to survive and he no want make you spoil business.

I don ignore the baggar. Na real idiot
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by betterABIAstate: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2017
FreeTraining:

Judge not, leave it for God and run your own heavenly race personally not even with your own wife or children, at the last day evey man to himself.

do you know the definition of judging and condemnation?

I have not judged, I condemned.

I did not convict or say someone will make hell
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by lazygal: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Seun:
Sweet! I prefer this kind of Christianity, which is more sensible and honest, though it still rests on a bad foundation. It’s much, much better.

Hello oga seun,more grease yo your elbows. I have been looking for you.
PLEASE MODERATE YOUR MODERATORS MOST ESPE IALLY MYND44 ...THEY DO NOT SEEM TO KNOW OR UNDERSTAND HOW TO BAN .THEY BAN indiscriminately WITH VINDICTIVENESS AND ALso PERSONALIZE ISSUES..YOU CREATED THE FORUM ,YOU KNOW THE TIME AND EFFORTS it TOOK .I THERE FORE PLEAD WITH YOU TO MODERATE YOUR MODERATORS
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by christemmbassey(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

PLS, MAY I KNOW THIS KINGDOM PRINCIPLE? WHAT KINGDOM PRINCIPLE DID ABRAHAM LIVE BY THAT MADE HIM PROSPEROUS?
The principle is called "scriptural twisting".
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Jerveyjay(m): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
And who told you that tithes are given to pastors?
mrvitalis:

I dare you to quote a bible verse that ask you to give men of God your tithe
There is only one part in the bible where instructions on how to tithe is given in the whole bible and that's deutronomy 14 from vers 22 read Down

You where advised to use your tithe to buy anything your soul lusted after including strong win and bring it to GOds house and eat and ask the pastors and poor to join you

When you and do this there is no way the pastors can go hungry and that's what mal 3:10 was talking about

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Jerveyjay(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
Malachi 3:10... Bring your tithe to my store house... And I believe the "my store house" is the church, so whatever happens after taking it to the store house is none of my business. As long as I have obeyed I will definitely receive the blessings of tithing. So if Mummy freeze or Pappy freeze likes preach the wrong side of it, it doesn't change what God has said about tithe
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by sefiureal(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jerveyjay:
Malachi 3:10... Bring your tithe to my store house... And I believe the "my store house" is the church, so whatever happens after taking it to the store house is none of my business. As long as I have obeyed I will definitely receive the blessings of tithing. So if Mummy freeze or Pappy freeze likes preach the wrong side of it, it doesn't change what God has said about tithe
which one of the gods said that?
is it the father, son or spirit?
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Jerveyjay(m): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
I argue when its necessary...
sefiureal:
which one of the gods said that?
is it the father, son or spirit?
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
christemmbassey:
The principle is called "scriptural twisting".
LOL, YOU GOT ME LAUGHING.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.