Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (33477 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / I'm After Prosperity Pastors Cos I Haven't Found A Muslim Cleric Who Owns A Priv / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by rhemitee: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2017
Luckki1001:

Matthew 5:17 - Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them
Prior to the Cross, the Law prescribed a system of sacrifices to deal with sin. For 1,500 years, day after day, week after week, and especially year after year, the people brought their sacrifices. These offerings signified that sin brings punishment and only death and blood could release someone from that punishment. Those thousands of dead animals pointed forward to a sacrifice. That’s why John the Baptizer exclaimed, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world” (John 1:29).18 Through Jesus’ sinless life and sacrificial death, the penalty for sin has been paid. Christ provided a way of salvation that meets all Old Testament requirements and demands (Rom 3:21, 31).19 When you believe in Christ as your Savior, you have fulfilled the Law and will not suffer the eternal consequences of breaking the Law. If you have never placed your faith in Christ’s death for your sins, please do so right now. The price has been paid; all you have to do is receive the provision God has made.

Galatians 6:6 - Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
Pray, tell, how do you plan to rope this in into the topic under discussion?

Does that means after there are no more sins after Jesus death?. Cos am confused about sin in his lifetime and after his death.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by christemmbassey(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
He abolished the Jewish Law with its commandments and rules, in order to create out of the two races one new people in union with himself, in this way making peace.
Ephesians 2:15 GNT
http://bible.com/68/eph.2.15.GNT
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
austonclint:
I'm After Prosperity Pastors Cos I Haven't Found A Muslim Cleric Who Owns A Private Jet-Daddy Freeze.

SaharaTV interviews Ifedayo Olarinde popularly known as "Daddy Freeze". He discusses the reason why he leading a movement against "

Tithing" and the wrong practices going on in churches led by Pentecostal Pastors who are greeting fleeting their congregants in Nigeria.

This guy said a lot i must confess .......

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHMjBdhUe3s

He is not different from people who dont believe God exist.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by christemmbassey(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Luckki1001:

Matthew 5:17 - Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them
?
He abolished the Jewish Law with its commandments and rules, in order to create out of the two races one new people in union with himself, in this way making peace.
Ephesians 2:15 GNT
http://bible.com/68/eph.2.15.GNT
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by ooshinibos: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
dataking:

Liar, its zakat and its not for the imam or given to him except he wants to share amongst the congregation but to be shared amongst the poor, neighbors and orphans. That is what your tithes should be used for as well not given to pastors to buy rolls royce and private jet. Some even buy more than one private jet and when you question them, they say is it the 200 naira you are contributing, why are those contributing millions not complaining. Yet, the ones contributing 200 naira are not being helped to get out of poverty but encouraged to pay more tithe for more blessings. Church can change the poverty rate in Nigeria and reduce it drastically but no its a competition of whose daddy GO drives the latest Range Sport Autobiography or has the most private jets.

my apologies , I got the Name wrong , I meant zakat :-) , the tithe is given to the church though but the pastor can be the steward of the administration , we can not lump all the churches together , some churches really do help the poor out of the finance of the church that comes from tithes
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by christemmbassey(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
mrvitalis:
Acts 2:45 showed us that the early church sold all they had and shared it according to the needs (not wants ) of members

For a pastor to buy private jet is there no member with more pressing needs ??

Obviously 98% of Christians has never read the bible on there own from start to finish on there own ...99% of what they say are from what pastors said or what they can remember from book of bible story

Giving your tithe to a pastor is not in the bible , quote me anywhere

You are meant to eat your tithe while inviting the poor and pastors to earth with you deutronomy 14
God bless you.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by PJOPINION: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pray for Daddy Freez.He is a confusionist that needs to be taught the rules of Bible interpretation. He does not know but he thinks he knows

https://divinekingdom./revelation-of-hell-fire-by-emmanuel-agyarko/
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by abduljabbar4(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
ooshinibos:
some northern clerics have private jets , ..apart from Nigeria ..Saudi Arabia and UAE have clerics that use private jets by the way ..
I support pastors that have private jet if its is used for the work of ministry .
The issue here people are used to associating poverty with Christianity- this is wrong

Mention one Nigerian imam that owns a private jet and mention any muslim scholar that bought a private jet with forced donations by muslims
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by ooshinibos: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Mention one Nigerian imam that owns a private jet and mention any muslim scholar that bought a private jet with forced donations by muslims
I didn't say Nigerian Imams have private jets I only said Saudi Arabia and UAE have clerics that use private jets ..read my stuff again
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by nicemuyoo: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Abrahams tithe was a custom of the land over practiced back then. If you go on war and you are successful. You give a percentage commonly 10% of your spoil of wars to the king/ priest of the land or area where you live. It is a cultural practise of the land . Pagans do it too and That is a fact. Abraham did not tithe out is abundant profits as he was already blessed before giving a tithe of the spoils of war!
God order by law through Moses that ONLY 1% of the spoils of war should be given to the levites/ priest. 
Tithing spoils of war and tithing your profit are two different things. 
Abraham never tithe out of is personal profit. 
Jesus, James, Paul, Peter never taught tithing or collected tithe. They mat have made reference to it while making or discussing another issue but no teaching on tithing Fact!
The support Paul was all about is helping travelling ministers not resident and stationary ones. Help them via donations for bare necessities not luxury!! And not via tithe. Only bare necessities so they are not impoverish . Paul said he would rather die than demand for provision from the church( bare necessities mind you). We are not like those that pedal the gospel of our lord. Are you a hiring doing it for return or you are a bride that does the work free out of a love for the bridegroom!!
This have been twisted today into tithe and exploitation which our saviour never commanded. Placing heavy burden on people like the Pharisee twisting the word of God saying if you make a vow to give to God you can fulfil that vow first even if it means neglecting your parents. So you nullify the word of God to sooth our own teachings. And Jesus said you do many other things like that! Jesus, Paul, James, Peter taught about given & donation, that has all been ignored by today's church, bringing back what was established in church in 777AD by other of roman emperor, which they have long abandoned in catholic and uk churches due to revolt/ riot by the population. Do you know the history? Do you research.
Lastly tithe as never used fortemple/ church maintenance as it is food and it is an ABOMINATION to use tithe for ANYTHING OTHER THAN FEED THE LEVITES AND LESS PREVILEGED.

evanso6226:
The things of God are things of the spirit, and not a thing of the senses, you are only being sensible.You have to be spiritual minded to discuss the things of God. Having a private jet...... is that your problem?

ANOTHER BOMBSHELL
Magu Is A Paranoid, Supremely Unqualified

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqYZ_vZEx_o
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by nicemuyoo: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Abrahams tithe was a custom of the land over practiced back then. If you go on war and you are successful. You give a percentage commonly 10% of your spoil of wars to the king/ priest of the land or area where you live. It is a cultural practise of the land . Pagans do it too and That is a fact. Abraham did not tithe out is abundant profits as he was already blessed before giving a tithe of the spoils of war!
God order by law through Moses that ONLY 1% of the spoils of war should be given to the levites/ priest. 
Tithing spoils of war and tithing your profit are two different things. 
Abraham never tithe out of is personal profit. 
Jesus, James, Paul, Peter never taught tithing or collected tithe. They mat have made reference to it while making or discussing another issue but no teaching on tithing Fact!
The support Paul was all about is helping travelling ministers not resident and stationary ones. Help them via donations for bare necessities not luxury!! And not via tithe. Only bare necessities so they are not impoverish . Paul said he would rather die than demand for provision from the church( bare necessities mind you). We are not like those that pedal the gospel of our lord. Are you a hiring doing it for return or you are a bride that does the work free out of a love for the bridegroom!!
This have been twisted today into tithe and exploitation which our saviour never commanded. Placing heavy burden on people like the Pharisee twisting the word of God saying if you make a vow to give to God you can fulfil that vow first even if it means neglecting your parents. So you nullify the word of God to sooth our own teachings. And Jesus said you do many other things like that! Jesus, Paul, James, Peter taught about given & donation, that has all been ignored by today's church, bringing back what was established in church in 777AD by other of roman emperor, which they have long abandoned in catholic and uk churches due to revolt/ riot by the population. Do you know the history? Do you research.
Lastly tithe as never used fortemple/ church maintenance as it is food and it is an ABOMINATION to use tithe for ANYTHING OTHER THAN FEED THE LEVITES AND LESS PREVILEGED.

quote author=evanso6226 post=62022581]kabakaauu:
It is not by force, if you are worried of them owning jet, then start your own church. Shot put and talk about the injustice that is going on in Nigeria. All you are looking for is how to fight the churches.

No matter how much you explain, you will still fail. A true Christian knows to listen to the holy spirit for guidance, not daddy freeze or any pastor. So if the spirit has not condemned tithing, all what you are saying about tithing becomes just lawful not spiritual.[/quote]
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by nicemuyoo: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
David had opportunity to kill Saul but he said God forbid I harm the anointed of the Lord. So he call out to him in the hearing of thousands of soldiers king Saul!! What have I done to you? Why hunt me down like an animal?, you have driven me from the land. God judge between us today!! This evil that you are doing to me!! He rebuked him sharply. Saul in the presence of all his men said , I am sorry I have done you evil, you have done nothing to deserve what wrong I have done to you pls forgive me.
He rebuked the anointed of God in public!!! But he did not harm him as he is anointed of God.
So you see how you people twist scriptures!!! When a man of God does something wrong he should be rebuked for it as Paul rebuked Peter in the hearing of other brethren!!!!!
You people just twist scriptures to sooth yourselves like the Pharisees did. That was the problem Jesus had with pastors and bishops of his time.

cyndy1000:
Salvation is personal work out your own salvation. Judging all the pastors that is wealthy n owns private jets won't stop them from being pastors n people not paying tithe to them. leave it for God to Judge besides, the paying of tithes is compulsory is optional so people that are paying or giving huge offering are not complaining. The way you are taking these issue u might go exterme n some real annionted men of God speaking against them. David knew that sul was after his life but when he had the opportunity to kill him he didn't because he knew Saul carries God annoiting so ingnore them God will judge Everybody. serve your God, Face your career. All pastors will answer his creator on the last day.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by nicemuyoo: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
David had opportunity to kill Saul but he said God forbid I harm the anointed of the Lord. So he call out to him in the hearing of thousands of soldiers king Saul!! What have I done to you? Why hunt me down like an animal?, you have driven me from the land. God judge between us today!! This evil that you are doing to me!! He rebuked him sharply. Saul in the presence of all his men said , I am sorry I have done you evil, you have done nothing to deserve what wrong I have done to you pls forgive me.
He rebuked the anointed of God in public!!! But he did not harm him as he is anointed of God.
So you see how you people twist scriptures!!! When a man of God does something wrong he should be rebuked for it as Paul rebuked Peter in the hearing of other brethren!!!!!
You people just twist scriptures to sooth yourselves like the Pharisees did. That was the problem Jesus had with pastors and bishops of his time.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by ooshinibos: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
abduljabbar4:

In what way has pastors prevented Nigeria from owning an Airline

In what way do pastors prevent Nigeria from having industries

Less than 0.0001% of pastors own Jets in Nigeria. But no let us forget the over 70% that earn less than 50k/month and focus on the 0.0001% than own jets.

If you ran your governments the way church leaders are running churches. Nigeria might be a Qatar right now. In all these argument Canaanland has had stable electricity and water supply for its over 15,000 residents since 1999 and is already on the verge of converting waste to electricity. RCCG is producing 25MW of electricity. Yet your useless govt you pay compulsory tax, vat, CIT, Pet Tax has not been able to give you light decades after independence.

Living Faith has more than 16,000 Staff and has never owed any of them salary! Yet your state govt that collects Allocation plus Tax cannot pay full salary.

Living Faith a single Church is schooling 16 thousand of your Citizens in Higher institutions and many more at primary and Secondary levels yet you think you have the capacity to waggle your tongue

I went for Shiloh all through and stayed in the staff quarters yet it was electricity all through, for one second water did not go off inspite of thousands that were present. On a normal day you won't walk 20 meters before you find a segregated bin to dispose your waste.

The entire area was fully covered by different layers of Security with multiple CCTV and IoT enabled barrier gates. And yet your Abuja, capital of the Nation does not have CCTV yet you open your foul mouth to talk down on pastors! Ode

Between the guy that calls himself Area father and Oyedepo who resigned a federal job and started a Church of 3 people and has widened it to over 6,000 churches globally, over 100 schools, 2 hospitals, Over 1000hectares farm for livestock and crop, Another farm in Igbesa and CU. With 15,000 housing Estate, Water factories, Zeolite factory, One Research center, a scholarship fund, Beverage factories, 10 million books, Publishing house, Radio Station etc who has had more impact or who will have better capacity to govern the nation. Mumu

Canaanland host hundreds of thousands of people every week yet no stampede ever. Your govt gathered ppl at stadium for recruitment excersise and before it even began many were dead!

Living Faith already has a master plan till 2032 yet your govt does not have a plan for 2020!

You know Illogicality is the trademark of most Africans. They fail to think beyond their prejudices and sentiments hence Africa has remained on the ground.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by ooshinibos: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
abduljabbar4:

you have a long way to go in Nigeria , honestly , I beginning to think you all need mental help in reality
In what way has pastors prevented Nigeria from owning an Airline

In what way do pastors prevent Nigeria from having industries

Less than 0.0001% of pastors own Jets in Nigeria. But no let us forget the over 70% that earn less than 50k/month and focus on the 0.0001% than own jets.

If you ran your governments the way church leaders are running churches. Nigeria might be a Qatar right now. In all these argument Canaanland has had stable electricity and water supply for its over 15,000 residents since 1999 and is already on the verge of converting waste to electricity. RCCG is producing 25MW of electricity. Yet your useless govt you pay compulsory tax, vat, CIT, Pet Tax has not been able to give you light decades after independence.

Living Faith has more than 16,000 Staff and has never owed any of them salary! Yet your state govt that collects Allocation plus Tax cannot pay full salary.

Living Faith a single Church is schooling 16 thousand of your Citizens in Higher institutions and many more at primary and Secondary levels yet you think you have the capacity to waggle your tongue

I went for Shiloh all through and stayed in the staff quarters yet it was electricity all through, for one second water did not go off inspite of thousands that were present. On a normal day you won't walk 20 meters before you find a segregated bin to dispose your waste.

The entire area was fully covered by different layers of Security with multiple CCTV and IoT enabled barrier gates. And yet your Abuja, capital of the Nation does not have CCTV yet you open your foul mouth to talk down on pastors! Ode

Between the guy that calls himself Area father and Oyedepo who resigned a federal job and started a Church of 3 people and has widened it to over 6,000 churches globally, over 100 schools, 2 hospitals, Over 1000hectares farm for livestock and crop, Another farm in Igbesa and CU. With 15,000 housing Estate, Water factories, Zeolite factory, One Research center, a scholarship fund, Beverage factories, 10 million books, Publishing house, Radio Station etc who has had more impact or who will have better capacity to govern the nation. Mumu

Canaanland host hundreds of thousands of people every week yet no stampede ever. Your govt gathered ppl at stadium for recruitment excersise and before it even began many were dead!

Living Faith already has a master plan till 2032 yet your govt does not have a plan for 2020!

You know Illogicality is the trademark of most Africans. They fail to think beyond their prejudices and sentiments hence Africa has remained on the ground.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.