Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (57859 Views)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. / Should I Hit On This Married Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by paix(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
A real man doesn't need to lie just to get a babe these days.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Safiaa:
I'm not in anyones business. If im asking him a simple general question, without being judgemental or condemning his act then whats your point? On the thread that you quoted me for, people were condemning, calling her out of her name, using religion to judge and all sorts. In that case, they were being unnecessarily obnoxious and yes, they should mind their business.

Madam, are you sure you weren't concerned about this because of some personal experiences? Be honest, i want to show you something.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by mekybabe1: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
True..
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

So guy, you mean when they hear truth, there are naturally turned off and only guys/men with lies can have them, and that to win a woman speak lies and not truth. Is this what you mean?
Yes, lies turn them on. Just go out there and tell a girl lies, she would follow you instantly.

Lies trigger attraction. grin cheesy
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
DeeTus:
Yes, lies turn them on. Just go out there and tell a girl lies, she would follow you instantly.

Lies trigger attraction. grin cheesy

Brov, i regret telling the truth to one amazing one i lost recently, if i had been less truthful. On the way out self, she still said it, i'm too honest

How's warri, and that babe. grin
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by MTKbudapest(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha...this line is very common with the playboiz grin igerrit...

hahaha

You seems to be having lots of experience.

You don tee for this game no be today grin

its hard to believe since the world has been corrupt (like african leaders) that there are still some good guys out there.

Okay what will you say if i tell you that i dont have a gf for more that four yrs now?
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Safiaa(f): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Blackfyre:

Madam, are you sure you weren't concerned about this because of some personal experiences? Be honest, i want to show you something.
no

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by awesome4: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
So true
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Safiaa:
no

Have you ever been involved in a relationship with a married man?
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by NGELEBUBE: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I can't even be deceived with those lines

Some of these married men are just very useless
oya clap for yourself mumu....after being deceived and will continually remain deceived if not how do u know they are useless if not from experience, yes am a married man i will definitely keep deceiving you take it or leave it,its a done deal

.....its our work ooooo

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by badostic: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
This your write up will never change anything. Even if you don't lie they will still fall for married men. The advantage of telling lies is that it will not make you spend too much money on a chick. shocked cool
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by DAVEZONIGLTD: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamleumas:
9 lies? naaaah!

men tell more than 9 x 9 lies to get their phallus deep in the pussy. the only difference is that the way gbenga would present his lies might be different from the way emeka would tell his own. but at the end of the day, most of these lies will soak in because most women have porous brains no matter the level of their education and experience.

men lie a lot! even lai mohammed is a man. sad

Meanwhile, I want to sell a facebook page with 52,000 likes for #20k, if you're interested, kindly Quote me.

Let's deal
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Brov, i regret telling the truth to one amazing one i lost recently, if i had been less truthful. On the way out self, she still said it, i'm too honest

How's warri, and that babe. grin
Lol..which one? There are so many babes here but the problem is I am too busy and they think is unfair. grin cheesy
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by tollytexy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
centboy123456:

pls tell me ur secret

so u can add to yours abi? lol
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by iamleumas: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
DAVEZONIGLTD:

Let's deal

Call/whatsapp 07064272729
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol..which one? There are so many babes here but the problem is I am too busy and they think is unfair. grin cheesy

We're in the same boat. You know the one i'm talking about nah. Abi you don go abj back? I should have involved you with one cool one i met online. Lost out last week dramatically. So annoying losing a good material. Anyways i told you last time, we need to find time to cultivate a relationship while we workout out hustle oh. It's not waiting till 6 months to marriage a man should start searching, search, cultivate and establish it while on the way bro
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Ten06(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Married men are all over, roaming and deceiving ladies everywhere.

No, don’t get me wrong, I am a married man but I tell you this for free; we are the most devious and malicious creatures to ever walk this earth. A married man will lie to you without batling a lid to hit on you and eventually win your heart.

Here are 9 lies married men use to hit on you:

1. I am not happy in my marriage.

This is the topmost lie that men lie to woo naive girls into dating them. If he is not happy he should leave, not bringing a sob story to make you swallow the line and hook up. My sister, if he is unhappy you are not his happiness either – abort mission.

2. I will leave her.

You have heard this statement a thousand times from married men. He says he is fed up with his wife and will leave her for you. It’s a lie!

3. I am with her for the sake of the kids.

You’ve already heard this comment gazillion time. He will lie that he is with the wife for the sake of the kids while in the real sense, they are very happily married. Visit his social media accounts and you’ll be met by pictures of a perfect family.

4. I don’t love her.

This is a line that most married men are fond of using. If he doesn’t love her what makes you think he will love you? Wake up girl, he just wants to slide you to the sack!

5. I will marry you.

What makes you believe that he will leave his wife for you? Married men use this lie to lure you into accepting his demands knowing very well that he will never leave his wife for you. The only way to avoid this is to avoid him.

6. We separated just recently.

He will lie to you that he just separated with his wife and they are just co-parenting. He will continue lying to you that he may even consider you the second mother of his kids. Really? Do you buy such crap? I don’t think so.

7. She is not as beautiful as you.

No one hates to be told that they are beautiful, but using this lie to get you is just lame. Everyone is beautiful in their own ways. Sweetie he is just making you feel good so that you fall into his trap head first.

8. We don’t even sleep in the same bed.

This is a lie married men will tell you to make you believe that they are not even sleeping with their wives. He will lie to you that the last time they slept together was before the new millennium. He is lying. Stay woke.

9. I will move out.

He will lie to you that he will find a place for you and leave his matrimonial home. Men use this lie to make you feel that he is more interested in making a future with you. It’s a lie, be wise.

https://otownloaded.net/ladies-stay-woke-here-are-9-lies-married-men-use-all-the-time-to-hit-on-women/
Aproko, who ask you. Enemy of progress

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by badostic: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
it is a matter of time and season. You might be dating one now but you don't know.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by placeofallure(f): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
popelix:
bamideles and Fatimas should learn.. no Igbo ma will leave a beautiful Igbo girl for dirty fatima

Well I found one. I found a certain ifeanyi from Owerri. He left everything! He was married to his type "A beautiful Igbo girl" Yet he left her for a Yoruba. So?

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by awesome4: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
They are all in single and searching group in romance section angry may jesus lead us

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

We're in the same boat. You know the one i'm talking about nah. Abi you don go abj back? I should have involved you with one cool one i met online. Lost out last week dramatically. So annoying losing a good material. Anyways i told you last time, we need to find time to cultivate a relationship while we workout out hustle oh. It's not waiting till 6 months to marriage a man should start searching, search, cultivate and establish it while on the way bro
Lols. I'm still around. How are you sure is a wife material? One of them almost put me into trouble last time.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Sall(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chybeibe:
She denies me sex

I didn't want to marry her, they forced me.

She nags a lot.

She is far away and I am lonely.

You must be a victim of those lies too.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by inotice: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
awesome4:
I meet one like that recently i told him oga go back 2 ur wife and kid !
what are you trying to prove? that you haven't been pummelled through your watery hole by a married man?? nkechi, say the truth and shame the devil.Like we expected you to own up here that you have heard an affair with a married man.

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
DeeTus:
Lols. I'm still around. How are you sure is a wife material? One of them almost put me into trouble last time.

Bro i'm a business man, she told me i trust easily. The thing is there are risks to take in relationship, but should we allow the fear overwhelm us?

I weigh risks and do verification with my own private methods, so i don't bother much anymore about wifey material of not, that's why we all should sort early. Sort early, and you can find those stuffs out along the way. It's important o. No wait make money come

Don't worry, wife material or not, as long as lawyers are still in existence, any altercations can be resolved worst-case scenario. But if prayer is involved, making verifications can't be that difficult. Most times it's our insecurities and fears that strains the life out of our relationships, and we need to put a lid on that
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by MhizzAJ(f): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
shocked
NGELEBUBE:

oya clap for yourself mumu....after being deceived and will continually remain deceived if not how do u know they are useless if not from experience, yes am a married man i will definitely keep deceiving you take it or leave it,its a done deal

.....its our work ooooo

What will make me date a married man in the first place undecided

Keep deceiving those that make themselves available

You re even one of those useless married men causing problems everywhere

But you sound like a teenager...Am not even sure you re married....Big Olodo

2 Likes

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by centboy123456(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
tollytexy:

so u can add to yours abi? lol

lol not bad if I add my and your together
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by hardon1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
those lines are for poor married men. If the man has money, ladies will naturallu volunteer to be side chicks

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by fof1: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, Missyb3

https://otownloaded.net/ladies-stay-woke-here-are-9-lies-married-men-use-all-the-time-to-hit-on-women/

ITS UR KIND OF MARRIED MEN WHO DECEIVE URSELVES NOW AND THEN. PLS STOP THIS UNGODLY GENERALISATIONS. MARRIED MEN ARE MOST RESPONSIBLE FEW. U ARE A DEVIANT IN D FEW BAD EGGS ROAMING ABOUT AS MEN SEEKING SELFISH PLEASURES. AM HAPPILY MARRIED AND VERY RESPONSIBLE AND TRUTHFUL. PLS CONTINUE TO DECEIVE URSELF & UR GENERATION.

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by DRIFTyKING(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lol! My boss, I wrote it with your inspiration
tosyne2much:
This guy don spoil dem promiscuous married men show sha. I know they won't be happy with both the OP and Lalasticlala cheesy

Nad market for them on a Friday
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by inotice: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
hardon1:
those lines are for poor married men. If the man has money, ladies will naturallu volunteer to be side chicks
1 Danish cookies for you
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Unilag babes dey chop the lies wella grin
the Unilag babes wey dey date married men go know straightway dat d bobo dey lie if he give dem dose lines but they tag along and pretend dem believe d bobo cos dem wan chop d married bobo moneycheesy.shey u know married men are very generous with gifts and moneycheesy...at least d babes here who are into married men will vindicate me on thischeesy. @ Op....a married man no really need to drop all these lines to get a single babecheesy.single ladies who are into married men will date the man weather the man is happy or not happy in his marriage.their main concern is the security and cash flow that comes in when dating a married bobocheesy.

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Bro i'm a business man, she told me i trust easily. The thing is there are risks to take in relationship, but should we allow the fear overwhelm us?

I weigh risks and do verification with my own private methods, so i don't bother much anymore about wifey material of not, that's why we all should sort early. Sort early, and you can find those stuffs out along the way. It's important o. No wait make money come

Don't worry, wife material or not, as long as lawyers are still in existence, any altercations can be resolved worst-case scenario. But if prayer is involved, making verifications can't be that difficult. Most times it's our insecurities and fears that strains the life out of our relationships, and we need to put a lid on that
This is not about insecurity. It's about being crazy. Most women don't really know what they want. cheesy

And it's pitiful. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) / Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.