Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,028 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (57827 Views)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. / Should I Hit On This Married Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by tollytexy(m): 5:14am On Nov 04, 2017
centboy123456:

oga I never marry I still dey the street oh

You better go marry lol
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by ireke(m): 5:15am On Nov 04, 2017
iamleumas:

Thanks so much...
Please who am I unto?

Are you afraid because I called your name? You think I don't know you because you are hiding on nairaland....

Continue

1 Like

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by ststyreal(f): 6:03am On Nov 04, 2017
ireke:

Yes, I am. That's what i said earlier. You have problem with that?
Do to others as you would they do unto you.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by rafcrown(m): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2017
YOU KNOW BETTER.
Chybeibe:
She denies me sex

I didn't want to marry her, they forced me.

She nags a lot.

She is far away and I am lonely.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by iamleumas: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2017
ireke:

Are you afraid because I called your name? You think I don't know you because you are hiding on nairaland....

Continue

You're very funny sha.
Who dey hide?
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by centboy123456(m): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2017
tollytexy:

You better go marry lol

oga I still young oh u know as he dey go for street Na and Na lagos I dey Na white woman I one marry I like better tin lol
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by ireke(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2017
ststyreal:

Do to others as you would they do unto you.

That's a better way to put it.

Thank you (and I seriously mean that)
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by dsaintJ4Real(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Married men are all over, roaming and deceiving ladies everywhere.

No, don’t get me wrong, I am a married man but I tell you this for free; we are the most devious and malicious creatures to ever walk this earth. A married man will lie to you without batling a lid to hit on you and eventually win your heart.

Here are 9 lies married men use to hit on you:

https://otownloaded.net/ladies-stay-woke-here-are-9-lies-married-men-use-all-the-time-to-hit-on-women/

These lines are so bland and will / may work for little girls, (read 18-22) or village girls. You want to tell a matured modern babe all these weak lines? Even if she tags along, just know in your heart that it's not because she was deceived. Instead, when you turn away she will be like 'Yinmu'.
smiley

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by donnaD(f): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. You don't understand.
story for the gods of my village.I understand wella,dere is God ooo
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2017
donnaD:

story for the gods of my village.I understand wella,dere is God ooo
Lols. It's not my fault.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by donnaD(f): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2017
DeeTus:
Lols. It's not my fault.
nope it's our fault na.it's we ladies that left our heads for guys to wash.lol.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2017
donnaD:

nope it's our fault na.it's we ladies that left our heads for guys to wash.lol.
Lols. Dont spoil me oo. Am innocent oo.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by donnaD(f): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2017
DeeTus:
Lols. Dont spoil me oo. Am innocent oo.
u innocent kwa??then certainly am a saint.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by tollytexy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
centboy123456:

oga I still young oh u know as he dey go for street Na and Na lagos I dey Na white woman I one marry I like better tin lol

u mean while old woman ?Lol
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by centboy123456(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
tollytexy:

u mean while old woman ?Lol

lol bros u wicked oh Na old woman u see for me but any way Na way old or young I ready as far say I leave dis country
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by tollytexy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
centboy123456:

lol bros u wicked oh Na old woman u see for me but any way Na way old or young I ready as far say I leave dis country

hahahahahahah nigeria jagajaga.. left that stupid country 10 years ago
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by centboy123456(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
tollytexy:

hahahahahahah nigeria jagajaga.. left that stupid country 10 years ago

bros u no dey 9ja omo tinz hard for here me when just come back from Libya omo Nigeria hard no be small oh bros u fit help me make I leave dis country I no mine to pay u back I just one leave anything u say make I do I go do am but make I just leave
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by tollytexy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
centboy123456:

bros u no dey 9ja omo tinz hard for here me when just come back from Libya omo Nigeria hard no be small oh bros u fit help me make I leave dis country I no mine to pay u back I just one leave anything u say make I do I go do am but make I just leave

Haha.. i dey school for jand ni o.. not working. and by the way wetin u find go Lybia? u no dey read Media?
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by centboy123456(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
tollytexy:

Haha.. i dey school for jand ni o.. not working. and by the way wetin u find go Lybia? u no dey read Media?

omo waiting man go do Na all my guys dey Italy Na bros I hard to take the risk oh omo I see war for Libya I run oh no be small Na die I for die Na God save me after 3 years all my money waste as I dey talk I no get anything we be 10 we go like 5 don die but I get luck tell cum back I no get anything no money noting bros the tin just tried me
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by tollytexy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
centboy123456:

omo waiting man go do Na all my guys dey Italy Na bros I hard to take the risk oh omo I see war for Libya I run oh no be small Na die I for die Na God save me after 3 years all my money waste as I dey talk I no get anything we be 10 we go like 5 don die but I get luck tell cum back I no get anything no money noting bros the tin just tried me

Oh Boy! this is fucking deep!!!! don't really know what you guys are looking for over there and i wouldn't advise my worst enemy to even go to that side.. are you on whatsapp? +16078732622 make we roll
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Omoniwealth(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Ko si o
Oluwa seun
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Romanciella(f): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
ireke:
I swear I have never and will never use any of those lines. I am pretty honest about it, I don't even lie that I want to be your friend.

I tell them straight up - I am married with kids. I'm not looking for a wife and I don't do girlfriend or mistress runs. I'm just looking for friends with benefits. We just take care of each other in different ways.

Generally, You don't have to hop into bed or get down with me but don't form for me either. Don't tell me to go and meet my wife for sex when you won't go and meet your boyfriends or parents for your wants. I can supply your needs if I see that you are truly in need but as a matter of principle I leave girls alone when I am helping them financially. I feel like I'm getting paid for something I should just do for God.

Why am I saying this self? Guess I'm bored
d*mn
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by centboy123456(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2017
tollytexy:

Oh Boy! this is fucking deep!!!! don't really know what you guys are looking for over there and i wouldn't advise my worst enemy to even go to that side.. are you on whatsapp? +16078732622 make we roll

bros I just send u massage
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Tollytexxy: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
centboy123456:

Check your inbox at fredj0715@gmail.com
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by centboy123456(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tollytexxy:

Check your inbox at fredj0715@gmail.com

i saw ur mail bros and I have reply you
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
op, even the woman who wrote this article will fall for the same lines faster.
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by ogoloray(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
" i never bump WITH these kind of men"

Grammer like this, is perhaps d main reason dey dont find u attractive.

you need to improve...

Mrs "BUMP WITH"
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by tollytexy(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2017
centboy123456:

[quo
tollytexy:

Oh Boy

Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by centboy123456(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2017
tollytexy:
[quo

u did well for me think u very much bros
Re: 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 14, 2018
All true for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.