Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (75534 Views)

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Famousbabe(f): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
How A Single Mother got her groove back after learning to masturbate with a vibrator

Nigerian women are beginning to be bold in discussing sex and sexual satisfaction unlike in the past.

A Nigerian single mother has revealed what she faced after giving birth to her child and why she dumped Nigerian men for masturbation with vibrator.

The lady said the stretch marks on her tummy and her fallen boobs made her lack self confidence with guys. That she got scared anytime she was to have sex with a guy, she would always switch off the light.

She decided not to continue with that. When a friend introduced her to vibrator. She decided to buy one for herself and after trying it out (her expression in the video says it all, with the reactions of the other ladies) she decided not to go for men again to satisfy herself. She made up her mind to be on her own. If a man can't take her to the 'heavens', no show for the man.

Watch the video here. What do you think about this?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/nigerian-single-mother-and-her.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Famousbabe(f): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Davash222(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dicck still remain undefeated. The difference is the taste and the taste is the difference.

165 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
hoes will be hoes it's inevitable

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
sad and we need to hear this nonsense because?

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2019

Nothing like kondo wey sabi.

naijaguy1234:
Cynthia. All this Ibo girls disgracing Nigeria everywhere. No body want your yam leg and smelling pussssy .

Oya take am...

30 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by KendrickAyomide: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
With their ugly looks I wont be surprised if the vibrator Spoils in it's first application .

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Preshy561(f): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Stupid and silly people springing up daily.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by lilmax(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
who would actually slide their stuff into her? thumbs up to that person

5 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by delectablegyal(f): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
90% of women can not reach OGA SIM through PENetration. no wonder they GLO with vibrators.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Dreyl(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Preshy561:
Stupid and silly people springing up daily.

Really?
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Preshy561(f): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dreyl:
Really?
Yeap

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ok, what should we now do??

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
cos niger guys sucks

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Dadaboddo: 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
mstchewwwwwww

Lesbian Traits.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lmao
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Well, more grease to her elbows.
The problem she had wasn’t the men she was with.
The problem was her.
The men didn’t say anything and never cared to probably because they saw nothing wrong.
If that’s her solution then I say good job.
When her confidence comes back, which I doubt, she’ll switch to humans again.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by lastempero: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
NDE ara.
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
With their ugly looks I wont be surprised if the vibrator Spoils in it's first application .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
cos niger guys sucks
Lol.
Look at this one searching for an unnecessary argument.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by mmclatino(m): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
this is serious!;
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Catalyst4real: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Well, Vibrator will not complain about their smelling pussiess

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by izzou(m): 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

grin grin grin grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by YorubaMyKids: 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
From Bobrisky body odour to vibrator, Afonjas who curse una like this?
Tufia!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Timisamd(m): 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Ok, what should we now do??
Fry roasted pap..
cheesy
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by KANUISALIVE: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Let your man use your vibrator on you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by MNDY(m): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
And women will make us feel like it is we the men who greatly desire and enjoy sex and not them.

Check my signature - paperworks.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by skales67(m): 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Was this not the photo that appeared on the thread where one woman said she got pregnant from hoeing at the age of 16 and her father abandoned her?

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by ojun50(m): 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Cynthia. All this Ibo girls disgracing Nigeria everywhere. No body want your yam leg and smelling pussssy .
findings shows yr yoruba sister are the ones who carry smelling pussssy up nd down, so stop making un necessary talk

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.