Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy (1221 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) / Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by ogologoamu: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nigerian entertainer cum activist, Charles Oputa, popularly called Charly Boy, has said Nigerians are tired of President Muhammadu Buhari’s seeming insensitivity to their outcry over the large-scale corruption going on within his government.
The 66-year-old grandfather stated this in a new video he made available to journalists in Abuja. The video came on the eve of the 10th day of the on-going anti-corruption protest tagged: #Buhariactorquit. The protesters demand the President Muhammadu Buhari orders the immediate prosecution of alleged corrupt members of his cabinet or quits office.

President Buhari had earlier received, but is yet to comment or act on a fact-finding report by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, on the $43m found in the Osborne Apartments allegedly stolen and hidden by the suspended Director of the National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Ayo Oke.

The same inaction trails a similar report on the mismanagement and theft of funds meant for the welfare of people displaced by the ongoing war against Boko Haram in the North Eastern part of the country by the suspended Secretary General of the Federation, Babachir Lawal to the tune of N270m (Two Hundred & Seventy Million Naira), among other high profile corruption cases involving top members of his administration. In the video, Charly Boy said, “President Buhari, there is God.

On behalf of all frustrated Nigerians. I want to let you know that my people are not smiling. I want to let you know that Nigerians are tired of this your ‘Jagbajantis’ government.

“You personally said you want to fight corruption. But today, Nigerians are dying of corruption caused by the same corruption happening in your government. “Mr. President, we are tired of your ‘one chance’ government. We are tired of your display attitude of insensitivity.

“You claim to fight corruption, yet play games with corrupt people and also party with them. “Nigerians have never witnessed the outright criminal looting of our common treasury as perpetrated by some of your top officials.

“Your actions and inaction are likely to ‘kill’ us since it appears you don’t have the will power to fight corruption. “We are challenging you, Mr. President to act or quit. It is disturbing that a wanted fugitive who has evaded arrest for several years was reinstated and promoted in the civil service. It is also more disturbing that pardoning criminals is becoming a trend in our government”

The Presidency was yet to react to the anti-corruption protests led by Charly Boy 10 days on.

Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
People like oladeebo and alariiwo love the jagbajantis dullardism too much grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by paBuhari(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Vegetable is corruption and corruption is Vegetable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Only the wailers are tired..... not we progressive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Aonkuuse(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Are you a Nigerian? You are undertaker senior brother. You are not Nigerian's spokesperson!!!!! Speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
modelmike7:
Progressive in what sense?Corruption then I will agree
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by JideAmuGiaka: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
"Jagbajantis govnt"

mynd44 lalasticlala I no fit lafffffff o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by JideAmuGiaka: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
giftq:
People like oladeebo and alariiwo love the jagbajantis dullardism too much grin grin

Lol at Jagbajantis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

Progressive in what sense?Corruption then I will agree
OKAY BRO, we will keep praying for the development of Nigeria.
There are some people that hearing negative news and praying for the demise of my darling President that is their joy!
Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by aolawale025: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Charly Boy has spoken well
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by oladeebo: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
giftq:
will you pls stop mention my name on any non-sense post?
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
oladeebo:

Oladeebo is a slave
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by oladeebo: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

Oladeebo is a slave
of God!
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by agbangam: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
modelmike7:

Dey are all running mad cos no more free money to loot, rate of Owambe has reduce, era of 'Stealing is not Corruption' has gone; u now earn wat u work unlike b4 were some people earn 200k as salary but have properties worth billions of naira, dey all want PMB to fix under 2yrs damages of 16yrs. PDP don adopt Charlie Boy.
Relax bro their wailing has just begun. God bless PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
oladeebo:

You are a sai baba member.
You must contribute to this thread.
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by oladeebo: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
giftq:

You are a sai baba member.
You must contribute to this thread.
was it any post written from inside bottle of gin deserve responds?
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
oladeebo:

was it any post written from inside bottle of gin deserve responds?
Yes
Sai baba grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by oladeebo: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
giftq:

Yes
Sai baba grin
man, you've always defeated in your detraction struggle against Buhari from 2015 till date!
You & your gang of detractors no mater how try you do will be defeated in 2019!
hire more members to yourselves!
take note!
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
oladeebo:

man, you've always defeated in your detraction struggle against Buhari from 2015 till date!
You & your gang of detractors no mater how try you do will be defeated in 2019!
hire more members to yourselves!
take note!
grin grin

Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
agbangam:

Dey are all running mad cos no more free money to loot, rate of Owambe has reduce, era of 'Stealing is not Corruption' has gone; u now earn wat u work unlike b4 were some people earn 200k as salary but have properties worth billions of naira, dey all want PMB to fix under 2yrs damages of 16yrs. PDP don adopt Charlie Boy.

Hahaha. God bless for this my brother.
You took all these words right outta mouth.
You've said it all.
God bless PMB with good health, wisdom and long life.
He will take us to the promise land slow and steady.
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Paperwhite(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
#OURMUMUDONDO
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
modelmike7:

No wonder you failed as IT consultants, you better go & face your 50naira suya business. omo eran grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by cyril10(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
agbangam:

Yea, because of the hardship people are passing through and enduring this present government.

Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

No wonder you failed as IT consultants, you better go & face your 50naira suya business. omo eran grin grin grin

Tho normally I don't reply swine like you.
But guess you've not seen bankers leaving the banking industry to become farmers, cobblers, musicians etc, you are too local, bush and st*pid to see that.
But what you call #50 business can comfortably feed your extended family till your next generation.

When you get home, tell your dad , all your uncles (I'll exclude your mom ) that they are omo eran and foolish!

You believe you can talk aight?!
Now see what you've caused for your family!!

Let me just leave it at that, cos if you argue with a pig, you get dirty.
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
modelmike7:

Tho normally I don't reply swine like you.
But guess you've not seen bankers leaving the banking industry to become farmers, cobblers, musicians etc, you are too local, bush and st*pid to see that.
But what you call #50 business can comfortably feed your extended family till your next generation.

When you get home, tell your dad , all your uncles (I'll exclude your mom ) that they are omo eran and foolish!

You believe you can talk aight?!
Now see what you've caused for your family!!

Let me just leave it at that, cos if you argue with a pig, you get dirty.

Iyalaya e o ni ku ree grin grin grin I would have not reply you but the fact that you dare insult oloshi to bi e l'omo, I won't hesitate to give it back to you in your own coin.

Yio ba epon baba e, ewure ni iya e, obuko ni baba e, iwo gan eran mumu to n je eeri ogi lasanlasan ni e.

Oloorun eku asin lasanlasan, oloshi eleti gbekaamo bi gele omolooku grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Iyalaya e o ni ku ree grin grin grin I would have not reply you but the fact that you dare insult oloshi to bi e l'omo, I won't hesitate to give it back to you in your own coin.

Yio ba epon baba e, ewure ni iya e, obuko ni baba e, iwo gan eran mumu to n je eeri ogi lasanlasan ni e.

Oloorun eku asin lasanlasan, oloshi eleti gbekaamo bi gele omolooku grin grin grin

what trash is dis an*mal typing?
What a bush local pig.
Pls don't make me get dirty here.
Swerve to your forest, swine.
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'm expecting to see PMB dress in Igbo attire in his SE tour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by FarahAideed: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Buhari is a Jagbajantis president running a jagbajantis Govt .
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
modelmike7:

Zombies are the living dead
What's there to be tired about,?
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
TrueSenator:
I'm expecting to see PMB dress in Igbo attire in his SE tour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God forbid... sad
Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by Gamesmart: 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
ogologoamu:
Nigerian entertainer cum activist, Charles Oputa, popularly called Charly Boy, has said Nigerians are tired of President Muhammadu Buhari’s seeming insensitivity to their outcry over the large-scale corruption going on within his government.
The 66-year-old grandfather stated this in a new video he made available to journalists in Abuja. The video came on the eve of the 10th day of the on-going anti-corruption protest tagged: #Buhariactorquit. The protesters demand the President Muhammadu Buhari orders the immediate prosecution of alleged corrupt members of his cabinet or quits office.

President Buhari had earlier received, but is yet to comment or act on a fact-finding report by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, on the $43m found in the Osborne Apartments allegedly stolen and hidden by the suspended Director of the National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Ayo Oke.

The same inaction trails a similar report on the mismanagement and theft of funds meant for the welfare of people displaced by the ongoing war against Boko Haram in the North Eastern part of the country by the suspended Secretary General of the Federation, Babachir Lawal to the tune of N270m (Two Hundred & Seventy Million Naira), among other high profile corruption cases involving top members of his administration. In the video, Charly Boy said, “President Buhari, there is God.

On behalf of all frustrated Nigerians. I want to let you know that my people are not smiling. I want to let you know that Nigerians are tired of this your ‘Jagbajantis’ government.

“You personally said you want to fight corruption. But today, Nigerians are dying of corruption caused by the same corruption happening in your government. “Mr. President, we are tired of your ‘one chance’ government. We are tired of your display attitude of insensitivity.

“You claim to fight corruption, yet play games with corrupt people and also party with them. “Nigerians have never witnessed the outright criminal looting of our common treasury as perpetrated by some of your top officials.

“Your actions and inaction are likely to ‘kill’ us since it appears you don’t have the will power to fight corruption. “We are challenging you, Mr. President to act or quit. It is disturbing that a wanted fugitive who has evaded arrest for several years was reinstated and promoted in the civil service. It is also more disturbing that pardoning criminals is becoming a trend in our government”

The Presidency was yet to react to the anti-corruption protests led by Charly Boy 10 days on.

I have not heard this idiot talk about the jagbajatis of Mama Piss having $30m.

Bias fooooool!

Re: Nigerians Are Tired Of Buhari's 'jagbajantis' Government - Charly Boy by seniorgozman(m): 3:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Your mumu never do? Check my signature if you want to be a millionaire before December

(1) (Reply)

Billions Wasted As Voters Fail To Turnout in Anambra Election / Imo People How Market? Pic / Igbo Presidency Achievable Under Buhari Administration – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.