Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? (13186 Views)

Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by NManonymous(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
y
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by Modelqwen(f): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2017

If u ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by Teaveapoet(f): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
The proper question is Why do SOME girls shout during sex? IS not all girls that shout okay.

Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by TechMike: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Teaveapoet:
The proper question is Why do SOME girls shout during sex?
IS not all girls that shout okay.

Lol. How many girls have you slept with to arrive at this conclusion...

We need in-depth analysis.

Please help.

Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by Teaveapoet(f): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
TechMike:

Lol. How many girls have you slept with to arrive at this conclusion...
We need in-depth analysis.
Please help.

Am not a guy. so you don't need analysis from me.
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by TechMike: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Teaveapoet:

Am not a guy. so you don't need analysis from me.

Smiles...

Okay maam ...

I thought you had statistical data to back up your claims.
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by Teaveapoet(f): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
TechMike:

Smiles...

Okay maam ...

I thought you had statistical data to back up your claims.

I believe what is been enjoyed that arouses the moans pleasures and scream. if sex is not enjoyed then no scream and sincerely some circumcised ladies don't enjoy it at all.

Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Some is because of “too much enjoyment",while some is because of “too much pain"..

Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by ggrin(f): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Try put a dick in ur azshole na undecided

Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by TechMike: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Teaveapoet:

I believe what is been enjoyed that arouses the moans pleasures and scream. if sex is not enjoyed then no scream and sincerely some circumcised ladies don't enjoy it at all.

I think this analysis went deeper than I expected...

When you talk circumcised, does it mean girls without p**** or what?

I have never heard about that.

Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by Teaveapoet(f): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
TechMike:

No. every lady has p***** but some were circumcised like the cover was peel off not the hymen oo. so through this incision it causes them extra pain than enjoyment.
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by TechMike: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Teaveapoet:

No. every lady has p***** but some were circumcised like the cover was peel off not the hymen oo. so through this incision, it causes them extra pain than enjoyment.

Holy shiit... shocked

like the clit right?

I just googled it...

It is very unfortunate... dear...

The question now is why do parents do such to their children?

Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by Teaveapoet(f): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
TechMike:

Holy shiit... shocked

like the clit right?

I just googled it...

It is very unfortunate... dear...

The question now is why do parents do such to their children?

The help of medical practitioners made mothers to stop. they never knew it could affect their girls sex life. it was a practise in the uncivilized area. Although some culture still believe in this till date.

Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by kellyJames5(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
ggrin:
shocked lipsrsealed

Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by ggrin(f): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by 1Sharon(f): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Teaveapoet:

The help of medical practitioners made mothers to stop. they never knew it could affect their girls sex life. it was a practise in the uncivilized area. Although some culture still believe in this till date.

Lol...They have brought the barbaric act to the UK
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by PastorMB(m): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Teaveapoet:

The help of medical practitioners made mothers stop. they never knew it could affect their girl's sex life. it was a practice in the uncivilized area. Although some culture still believes in this till date.

Thanks for the explanation. Still the same person.
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by Teaveapoet(f): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2017
1Sharon:

Lol...They have brought the barbaric act to the UK
That's serious
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by phintohlar(f): 12:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Teaveapoet:

yeah ur right, my mum did the same to me.. Holy shit, so annoying
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by smartpyzee(m): 2:27am On Nov 04, 2017
Teaveapoet:
The proper question is Why do SOME girls shout during sex?
IS not all girls that shout okay.
OK

Can you answer the question now? ??

Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by smartpyzee(m): 2:32am On Nov 04, 2017
ggrin:
if I tell you say I understand enh.. Na lie..... Biko what you say?
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by Kooldon(f): 6:32am On Nov 04, 2017
Gone Are The Days In The 70s Wen Our Girls Wia Crying Wen Bleeped But Not With Girls In Our Generation. If U Like Let 2 Preeks N Cucumber Enter At The Same Time, They Wil Be Like What R U Doing? In Fact Wen U R Done Let Me Knw.

Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by febo15(m): 6:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Modelqwen:

If u ask me, na who i go ask?
u go ask your pussy now grin
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by Ibifizzleboy(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Maybe the play boys might have good answers
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by emzeezlee(m): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2017
TechMike:

Go back to secondary school
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by Stevebamdex(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2017
phintohlar:
What a pity,sad sorry to hear that,how have you being coping sexually then? Still painful?
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2017
phintohlar:
pls I need more explanation
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by olaleks007(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2017
The shout because dey have mouth

Rubbish talk
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2017
painful pleasure
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by dan9ice(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Organsm
Re: Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? by freeman95(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2017
dan9ice:
Organsm

Smh

10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends / Awkward Moment Wen A Guy Accidentally Touches/hits Your br..east / Step To Follow When Fingering A Woman