Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4444669 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2013
pleep: You can be from Xho-clock-clock tribe for all i care. angry

The lightest parameters of a military pact were detailed in the article i posted. It can be as little as simple training drills or as serious as arms deals. A defense pact is not some all important unbreakable alliance like you think it is.

And agust is trying to tell us that Nigeria and ukrain have a deffense pact where ukrain will come to nigerias Aid. You do not need to say aliance to have a aliance and many deffense pacts are a form og aliance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2013
snydergp:

1) What balisitic missiles are u talking about when NK ballistic missiles haven't even reached its full maturity yet even with there recent missile launches.

2)What sales of arms are China hiding because even if they will hide the name of the country the total sales of arms are still logged. Pakistan is China's biggest military ally in Asia yet the matority of dealings especially hardware are disclosed, so Nigerian acquisitions aren't any different.

3)What J-10 or Leopard are you talking about show the link where the deals where signed, China does disclose there Aircraft sales there's no secretes on that front, and stop talking nonsense the same globalsecurity site have said you struggle to even meet your maintenance demands of your current fleet. That site says there was talks about acquisition of the J-10 but your current budgetary funding restricts such purchases, Nigeria can't even maintain 6 C-130's let alone a fleet of J-10's which maintenance and operations cost will put your NAF under severe strain which is already the case now.

4)Where in the world have u heard that planes bought within a months are already being put into operation, do you even know how long it takes for a airforce even if you had training on the subsystems to be cleared for active deployments especially in conflict zones. You continuesly show your lack of knowledge on defense matters.

5)The SU-27 may be a good fighter but its not on the same BVR level and generation compared to the Gripen JAS-39 (If posted the link and specifications some time ago) that's why Russia is replacing them with the SU-35's currently. Where did you get that dream of Ukrainian SU-27's will support you in a armed conflict, is this now coming from the same Nigeria who claims they are the giants of africa. Defense procurement/training agreements don't translate into combat support unless if there's strategic economic losses, even then its a almost 80% guaranteed non starter.

DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT IT EXPOSES UR IGNORANCEtongue

They where trying to buy scud knock offs.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2013
pleep: You can be from Xho-clock-clock tribe for all i care. angry

The lightest parameters of a military pact were detailed in the article i posted. It can be as little as simple training drills or as serious as arms deals. A defense pact is not some all important unbreakable alliance like you think it is.

What a IGBO-IOTIC statement.

SA has no such things as tribes don't compare with your usual tribilistic bullsh*t which is so evident on this site where your own people regularly go on a tribal bashing session.

BOY IM TO OLD FOR UR TRIBILISTIC SH*IT, TRIBAL SH*IT don't matter much in SA, because we've matured beyond TRIBALISTIC FUCKTARDIAS BEHAVIOUR which is still prevalent in NIGERIAN SOCIETY.

THIS IS NOT A TRIBE CONTEST.....STICK TO THE TOPIC AND LEAVE UR BOY-ISH ATTITUDE FOR YOUR HOUSEHOLD ACTIVITIES
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2013
The RG-35 APC Latest in SA infantry gear which forms part of the on going replacement of the RATEL fleet, 800 of them is will be delivered in the next 2-4 years.

This vehicle is domestically designed and built in South Africa by BAE LAND SYSTEMS SOUTH AFRICA, not imported.

Without a domestic high tech military manufacturing base no country can sustain a war in the modern world.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
snydergp: The RG-35 APC Latest in SA infantry gear which forms part of the on going replacement of the RATEL fleet, 800 of them is will be delivered in the next 2-4 years.

This vehicle is domestically designed and built in South Africa by BAE LAND SYSTEMS SOUTH AFRICA, not imported.

Without a domestic high tech military manufacturing base no country can sustain a war in the modern world.

Did they finaly choose somthing? And I would have gob for the RG44
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pleep(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sout Afrika is vewy powah-fool

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
snydergp: The RG-35 APC Latest in SA infantry gear which forms part of the on going replacement of the RATEL fleet, 800 of them is will be delivered in the next 2-4 years.

Just a point of correction Project Sepula is the Cassper and mamba replasment not ratal
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
pleep: Sout Afrika is vewy powah-fool

You put one of the greatest men alive next to the term fool and wonder why people think you a fool.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
pleep: Sout Afrika is vewy powah-fool

This is the low a typical fool would go to when he has no brain.

Desmond Tutu has more international stature and respect then any of your past presidents including OBJ

Tell ME IS OBJ A NOBLE PEACE LAUREATE.

Stop behaving like a child....Oooooops I forgot you are a boy still in search of an identity.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
andrewza:

Did they finaly choose somthing? And I would have gob for the RG44

They went for both variants.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
Lol @ pleep's pics. Yoo my man did you sleep last night?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
pleep: This is why Nigerians have so little respect for South African People... you argue blindly. Didn't i just quote you as saying the bolded?

You don't even know the definition of a defense pact... now that i proved you wrong you pulled another thing our of your Zulu A$$ to argue about.

Like i said earlier, a defense pact is not that serious. Something like NATO is more than a simple defense pact it is an alliance!

Agaugust never said we had an alliance with Ukraine.

God bless your Nigeria intelligent thinking. I thought I was the only one who discovered why the boer white man was able to cage the south African black men for so long....their brain works at half capacity and in reverse direction too, so they didn't even know the exit route out of the boer white man's cage. Andrewza, Snydergp, Msauza and their other brothers on this forum are typical examples of brains permanently working at only half capacity
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
agaugust:

God bless your Nigeria intelligent thinking. I thought I was the only one who discovered why the boer white man was able to cage the south African black men for so long....their brain works at half capacity and in reverse direction too, so they didn't even know the exit route out of the boer white man's cage. Andrewza, Snydergp, Msauza and their other brothers on this forum are typical examples of brains permanently working at only half capacity

So a typical Compulsive LIAR on NL who don't even use 1/10 of his brain thinks he's clever.

Everytime we south africans challenge you on posts you resort to typical Naija person behaviour. Shame
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Starstreak High Velocity SAM 8 of the two variants currently in services in the SANDF since 2009 and another 40 systems .

This sam is

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
Starstreak Mobile launchers

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
you south africans can keep on wasting you time posting photos of your weapons, we nigerians have seen what you have and we have also displayed weapons nigeria has too. we have proved clearly that nigerian miitary has very powerful weapons too not only south africans.

so i wont waste my time on photo contest and arguments any more, the truth is now clear from page one to the last end page of this thread.

i learned from this forum that a nigerian brain works full capacity, but a south african brain functions only half capacity. bring an intelligent neutral man to read your posts and our own, they will tell you what i just said. i dont know how south africa will use the kind of half brains they display here to defeat very intelligent nigeria that has the best black men brains in the world.

if i wish to reply any of your posts, i will, but if not, i will just ignore you, because trying to argue with a madman can make the wise man become mad too.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2013

Sorry I made a mistake I said RG44 I ment RG41.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
for those that claim SA is a AIDS filled country, here is somthing to chew on. The SANDF prelance rate is only 8.5 percent lower than nigerias national level. This is due to high level of education, traing and support.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
andrewza: for those that claim SA is a AIDS filled country, here is somthing to chew on. The SANDF prelance rate is only 8.5 percent lower than nigerias national level. This is due to high level of education, traing and support.
that doesn't prove anything , how many people are in the sandf?
You see you have to compare 200M people with less than 5000. Lol u are a joke
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that doesn't prove anything , how many people are in the sandf?
You see you have to compare 200M people with less than 5000. Lol u are a joke

Preverlance rate means per number of cases per 100 or 1000. If you don't under stand I can dra a picture.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
andrewza:

Preverlance rate means per number of cases per 100 or 1000. If you don't under stand I can dra a picture.
just answer how many people are in the Sandf, jeez you want to teach me stats shocked grin?
Give me the number of sandf, how can you compare a classroom with a country? The figures won't even b true .
Anyway. Answer to my question first how many people are in the sandf
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: just answer how many people are in the Sandf, jeez you want to teach me stats shocked grin?
Give me the number of sandf, how can you compare a classroom with a country? The figures won't even b true .
Anyway. Answer to my question first how many people are in the sandf

You fail to understand. I am pointing out that the SANDF dose not have a problem with AIDS. And that only 8.5% have AIDS. I fail to see how numbers matter.

Any case it is about 100 000 all branches including reserve forces
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
The current active force members are +80000 with an reserve force of over 50000 with only about 20000 active reserves.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2013

andrewza:

So are those SU 25 in mali being flown by nigerians. If so provid source.

Really provid a source or proof you a fool.

I see you like to make crazy notsions that a backed up by no proof or weak sources. I mean you really want me to beilfe that ukrian has a deffense pact that no body but you knows about with Nigeria. Really you must be on drugs.

andrewza, your brain works half capacity and you make a F00L of your self more and more each day.

i NEVER said on page 114 of this thread that nigeria signed a defence pact with ukarine, i said a "defence deal, maybe a pact", or you dont have english dictionary in south africa ? you dont know the meaning of 'maybe' ? thats my quote below from page 114.

agaugust :

i have not read any published any source talking about signing contract to buy SU-27 or SU-30, but like i posted in my comments many times on this forum, even the first day i joined nairaland on page 12 (go back and read) i said it repeating several times that Nigeria has a secret defence deal, maybe a defence pact with Ukraine and that is why we are not worried about F-7 jets we have.

andrewza got infected with brain malfunction from snydergp and msauza. in the english dictionary (try buy one) there is no definition of defence pact, only the word pact and a pact means an agreement and it has no strict or rigid type. a defence pact can be for soldiers to help (nigeria has too many soldiers we dont need any outside help) or maybe sales of weapons from seller's existing armoury (ukraine has surplus jet fighters and armoured vehicles which nigeria can need), the pact may also be a guarantee of quick supply of new weapons manufactured in a guaranteed time during emergency of war. no law forces countries to publish full details of defence pacts or defence agreements for the public to read.

your south african brain cannot think deep and wide, its been locked up in white man boers cage for too long in soweto, and it will permanently function at half capacity unless you get a full brain transplant.

my post about ukraine's SU-25 Jets sold or given to nigerian airforce for mali war, is with source weblink clearly written below it, but i know your problem, you could not use your brain to navigate the complex sweden based arms trade log and open the ms word log to see many weapons sold to nigeria. so you said i am a f00l if i dont prove my claim which is inside the source i already posted before now on page 114. your mini-b.rain could not navigate that posted source on page 114 and extract the information.

well i will prove now that you andrewza is the big time F00L from the womb before you were born.

let this nigeria brain of mine take your half south african brain back to school now read and learn from me....

step 1 : weblink to cope and paste on your browser http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/trade_register.php

step 2 : go to supplier list , select ukraine

step 3 : go to recipient list, select nigeria

step 4 : go to years box, select 2002 to 2012

step 5 : go to weapons system to include, select all

step 6 : F00L go to layout, select suppliers

step 7 : IDI0T click on download button

what you will see is ms word details from sweden's international research institute arms sales monitor showing some NOT ALL (i need to remind you as an IDI0T) only some of the weapons sold or given to nigeria by many countries including ukraine's SU-25 Jets in 2012 to be delivered this 2013 and nigeria and ukraine NEVER announced it publicly since 2012 until delivery in 2013.
that is what we mean when we say nigerian weapons cannot be fully listed because of our military secret policy. ukraine too co-operated by keeping their mouths shut for one whole year until this month. nigerians on this forum have been proved right again in all and all we have been saying and repeating.

andrewza tell me, are you the president of ukraine to determine if they will do defence special agreement with nigeria? do you know what a former soviet country can do when they see oil dollars on the table ? andrewza, you need to visit a psychiatric doctor and take snydergp and msauza along in your car, let them see the doctor after you, but make sure doctors scan y.our own brain first, the scanner could get infected by your two friends.

to complete my upgrading of your south african potato sized mini-brain, i have helped you further to copy and paste the whole ms word log below so that i can fully save you from disgracing yourself andrewza my dear friend.

is this the type of half brains south africans wants to use to defeat very intelligent nigerians in a real war ?

Transfers of major conventional weapons: sorted by supplier. Deals with deliveries or orders made for year range 2002 to 2012
Note: The ‘No. delivered/produced’ and the ‘Year(s) of deliveries’ columns refer to all deliveries since the beginning of the contract. Deals in which the recipient was involved in the production of the weapon system are listed separately. The ‘Comments’ column includes publicly reported information on the value of the deal. Information on the sources and methods used in the collection of the data, and explanations of the conventions, abbreviations and acronyms, can be found at URL <http://www.sipri.org/contents/armstrad/at_data.html>. The SIPRI Arms Transfers Database is continuously updated as new information becomes available.

Source: SIPRI Arms Transfers Database
Information generated: 20 March 2013

Supplier/ Year Year(s) No.
recipient (R) No. Weapon Weapon of order/ of delivered/
or licenser (L) ordered designation description licence deliveries produced Comments

Belarus
R: Nigeria (2) Mi-24P/Hind-F Combat helicopter 2009 2010 2 Ex-Belarusian

China
R: Nigeria 15 F-7M Airguard Fighter aircraft 2005 2010 (15) $251 m deal; F-7NI version; incl 3 FT-7NI
(20) PL-9 SRAAM 2005 2010 (20) $20 m deal (part of $32 m deal incl other armament); PL-9C version; for F-7NI combat aircraft

L: Nigeria 2 OPV-95m OPV 2012 NGN6.8 m ($42 m deal); incl 1 produced in Nigeria

France
R: Nigeria (5) AS-532 Cougar/AS-332 Helicopter 2010 Second-hand; modernized before delivery; status uncertain

Germany (FRG)
R: Nigeria 4 MTU-4000 Diesel engine 2012 For 2 OPV-95m from China

Israel
R: Nigeria (9) Aerostar UAV 2006 2007 (9) Part of $260 m deal; part of 3 Aerostar UAV systems
2 Shaldag Patrol craft (2008) 2009-2011 2 $25 m deal
3 Shaldag Patrol craft 2012 $19 m deal; Shaldag Mk-3 version; delivery 203

Italy
R: Nigeria (11) Palmaria 155mm Self-propelled gun (1999) 2001-2007 11 $31 m deal (part of $67 m deal); delivery delayed for financial reasons
4 A-109K Light helicopter (2002) 2004 4 A-109E Power version
(18) Model-56 105mm Towed gun (2002) 2003 18
1 G-222 Transport aircraft 2005 2007 1 Ex-Italian; part of EUR60 m deal; modernized before delivery
(12) AW139 Helicopter 2006 2006-2009 3
2 ATR-42MP MP aircraft 2007 2009-2010 2 $73 m deal
4 PW-100 Turboprop/turboshaft 2007 2009-2010 4 For 2 ATR-42MP MP aircraft from Italy; PW-127 version
12 A-109K Light helicopter (2009) 2010-2011 (4) A-109LUH version; from South African production line

Poland
R: Nigeria 67 MT-LB APC (2002) 2003 67 $6.5 m deal (financed by UN and/or USA); for use by Nigerian peacekeeping forces in Sierra Leone; incl 6 ARV, 1 ambulance and 6 CP version

Russia
R: Nigeria 10 Mi-34S/Hermit Light helicopter 1999 2001-2002 (10) For training
4 Mi-8MT/Mi-17/Hip-H Helicopter (2002) 2003 4 Mi-171Sh armed version
3 Mi-24P/Hind-F Combat helicopter 2012 Possibly ex-Russian; designation uncertain (could be Mi-17V-5 helicopter)
6 Mi-8MT/Mi-17/Hip-H Helicopter 2012 Mi-171Sh armed version

Singapore
R: Nigeria 2 FPB-38 Patrol craft 2007 2009 2 From Malaysian production line; Sea Eagle version

Turkey
R: Nigeria (204) Cobra APV 2007 194-2008 204

Ukraine
R: Nigeria 7 BTR-3 APC 2005 2007 7
(40) BTR-3U Guardian IFV (2005) 2006-2007 40
2 Mi-24P/Hind-F Combat helicopter (2007) 2008 2 Ex-Ukrainian
1 Mi-24V/Hind-E Combat helicopter (2008) 2008 1 Ex-Ukrainian
(2) Su-25/Frogfoot-A Ground attack ac 2012 Second-hand; delivery 2013

USA
R: Nigeria 4 Balsam Cargo ship 2001 2002-2003 4 Ex-US; 'SAP' aid; mainly for use as OPV; Nigerian designation Kyanma
1 Hamilton OPV 2011 2011 1 Ex-US; aid; Nigerian designation Thunder

[size=14pt]
weblink source of all above information from Sweden's international research institute SIPRI
:

http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/trade_register.php[/size]

you see how much time i have to waste trying to prove a single point with source, if i never again answer any south african request for source weblink for my posts, nobody will blame me, because i dont have surplus time to waste like this again.

i want to say thank you to you Scipher my fellow nigerian and the first man to post the nigeria/ukraine SU-25 jet story on this thread/topic.

i can just post me future comments for any interested member of the public to read and share knowledge with me, but i dont care anymore if anybody believes me or not. nobody pays me money for the time i spend here posting information. truth has power to fight for itself, it is only a matter of time.

signed

agaugust

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
souldust: Thanks agagust. Na you biko. If no be you, these guys been dey take us baaaaad bad. But as you con land for here gidigbaa with your might like Zuma rock, gbogbo won ti n jalo cheesy. This goes to show power of naija.

Just curious, do the SAs here have an idea of what i've just said?

ko le ye won. e fi won sile, eje kan ma so lo....orin won ni o, kiwon maa ko lo...LORD OF AJASA/9ICE, 3 GBOSA

Thanks brother SOULDUST.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
agaugust: .

andrewza, your brain works half capacity and you make a F00L of your self more and more each day.

i NEVER said on page 114 of this thread that nigeria signed a defence pact with ukarine, i said a "defence deal, maybe a pact", or you dont have english dictionary in south africa ? you dont know the meaning of 'maybe' ? thats my quote below from page 114.

andrewza got infected with brain malfunction from snydergp and msauza. in the english dictionary (try buy one) there is no definition of defence pact, only the word pact and a pact means an agreement and it has no strict or rigid type. a defence pact can be for soldiers to help (nigeria has too many soldiers we dont need any outside help) or maybe sales of weapons from seller's existing armoury (ukraine has surplus jet fighters and armoured vehicles which nigeria can need), the pact may also be a guarantee of quick supply of new weapons manufactured in a guaranteed time during emergency of war.

your south african brain cannot think deep and wide, its been locked up in white man boers cage for too long in soweto, and it will permanently function at half capacity unless you get a full brain transplant.

my post about ukraine's SU-25 Jets sold or given to nigerian airforce for mali war, is with source weblink clearly written below it, but i know your problem, you could not use your brain to navigate the complex sweden based arms trade log and open the ms word log to see many weapons sold to nigeria. so you said i am a f00l if i dont prove my claim which is inside the source i already posted before now on page 114. your mini-b.rain could not navigate that posted source on page 114 and extract the information.

well i will prove now that you andrewza is the big time F00L from the womb before you were born.

let this nigeria brain of mine take your half south african brain back to school now read and learn from me....

step 1 : weblink to cope and paste on your browser http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/trade_register.php

step 5 :

step 6 :

step 7 :
what you will see is ms word details from sweden's international research institute arms sales monitor showing some NOT ALL (i need to remind you as an IDI0T) only some of the weapons sold or given to nigeria by ukraine including the SU-25 Jets in 2012 delivered in 2013 and nigeria and ukraine NEVER announced it publicly since 2012 until delivery in 2013.[/b] that is what we mean when we say nigerian weapons cannot be fully listed because of our military secret policy. ukraine too co-operated by keeping their mouths shut for one whole year until this month. nigerians on this forum have been proved right again in all and all we have been saying and repeating.

andrewza tell me, are you the president of ukraine to determine if they will do defence special agreement with nigeria? do you know what a former soviet country can do when they see oil dollars on the table ? andrewza, you need to visit a psychiatric doctor and take snydergp and msauza along in your car, let them see the doctor after you, but make sure doctors scan y.our own brain first, the scanner could get infected by your two friends.

is this the type of half brains south africans wants to use to defeat very intelligent nigerians in a real war ?

Transfers of major conventional weapons: sorted by supplier. Deals with deliveries or orders made for y The ‘Comments’ column includes publicly reported information on the value of the deal. Information on the sources and methods used in the collection of the data, and explanations of the conventions, abbreviations and acronyms, can be found at URL <http://www.sipri.org/contents/armstrad/at_data.html>. The SIPRI Arms Transfers Database is continuously updated as new information becomes available.

or licenser (L) ordered designation description licence deliveries produced Comments

Belarus

China
R: Nigeria 15 F-7M Airguard Fighter aircraft 2005 2010 (15) $251 m deal; F-7NI version; incl 3 FT-7NI
(20) PL-9 SRAAM 2005 2010 (20) $20 m deal (part of $32 m deal incl other armament); PL-9C version; for F-7NI combat aircraft

France
R: Nigeria (5) AS-532 Cougar/AS-332 Helicopter 2010 Second-hand; modernized before delivery; status uncertain

Germany (FRG)

Israel
R: Nigeria (9) Aerostar UAV 2006 2007 (9) Part of $260 m deal; part of 3 Aerostar UAV systems

Italy
R: Nigeria (11) Palmaria 155mm Self-propelled gun (1999) 2001-2007 11 $31 m deal (part of $67 m deal); delivery delayed for financial reasons
1 G-222 Transport aircraft 2005 2007 1 Ex-Italian; part of EUR60 m deal; modernized before delivery
4 PW-100 Turboprop/turboshaft 2007 2009-2010 4 For 2 ATR-42MP MP aircraft from Italy; PW-127 version
12 A-109K Light helicopter (2009) 2010-2011 (4) A-109LUH version; from South African production line

Poland
R: Nigeria 67 MT-LB APC (2002) 2003 67 $6.5 m deal (financed by UN and/or USA); for use by Nigerian peacekeeping forces in Sierra Leone; incl 6 ARV, 1 ambulance and 6 CP version

Russia
3 Mi-24P/Hind-F Combat helicopter 2012 Possibly ex-Russian; designation uncertain (could be Mi-17V-5 helicopter)

Singapore
R: Nigeria 2 FPB-38 Patrol craft 2007 2009 2 From Malaysian production line; Sea Eagle version

Turkey

Ukraine

USA
R: Nigeria 4 Balsam Cargo ship 2001 2002-2003 4 Ex-US; 'SAP' aid; mainly for use as OPV; Nigerian designation Kyanma

[size=14pt]
weblink source of all above information from Sweden's international research institute SIPRI
:

http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/trade_register.php[/size]

you see how much time i have to waste trying to prove a single point with source, if i never again answer any south african request for source weblink for my posts, nobody will blame me, because i dont have surplus time to waste like this again.

i can just post me future comments for any interested member of the public to read and share knowledge with me, but i dont care anymore if anybody believes me or not. nobody pays me money for the time i spend here posting information. truth has power to fight for itself, it is only a matter of time.

signed

agaugust

Now who you trying to fool here we've been through all these acquisitions before nothing new really. So what's your point. What we wanted was a answer and links to your claims of procurement of Leopard II bombers and you failed,like many other claims u made which u said you'll respond like the Bofors vs G6 is one. Who cares how much time u spent on pasting things we already knew.

Now is that the weapons a half brain nigerian ill disciplined soldier would use in a war. You don't even have a data link to incorporate some of those hand me downs into a mobile synchronized unit.

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR EYEBROWS.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
agaugust: .

andrewza got infected with brain malfunction from snydergp and msauza. in the english dictionary (try buy one) there is no definition of defence pact, only the word pact and a pact means an agreement and it has no strict or rigid type. a defence pact can be for soldiers to help (nigeria has too many soldiers we dont need any outside help) or maybe sales of weapons from seller's existing armoury (ukraine has surplus jet fighters and armoured vehicles which nigeria can need), the pact may also be a guarantee of quick supply of new weapons manufactured in a guaranteed time during emergency of war.

step 5 : go to weapons system to include, select all

step 6 : F00L go to layout, select suppliers

step 7 : IDI0T click on download button

what you will see is ms word details from sweden's international research institute arms sales monitor showing some NOT ALL (i need to remind you as an IDI0T) only some of the weapons sold or given to nigeria by ukraine including the SU-25 Jets in 2012 delivered in 2013 and nigeria and ukraine NEVER announced it publicly since 2012 until delivery in 2013.
that is what we mean when we say nigerian weapons cannot be fully listed because of our military secret policy. ukraine too co-operated by keeping their mouths shut for one whole year until this month. nigerians on this forum have been proved right again in all and all we have been saying and repeating.

to complete my upgrading of your south african potato sized mini-brain, i have helped you further to copy and paste the whole ms word log below so that i can fully save you from disgracing yourself andrewza my dear friend.

Transfers of major conventional weapons: sorted by supplier. Deals with deliveries or orders made for year range 2002 to 2012
Note: The ‘No. delivered/produced’ and the ‘Year(s) of deliveries’ columns refer to all deliveries since the beginning of the contract. Deals in which the recipient was involved in the production of the weapon system are listed separately. The ‘Comments’ column includes publicly reported information on the value of the deal. Information on the sources and methods used in the collection of the data, and explanations of the conventions, abbreviations and acronyms, can be found at URL <http://www.sipri.org/contents/armstrad/at_data.html>. The SIPRI Arms Transfers Database is continuously updated as new information becomes available.

Belarus

China

France

Germany (FRG)

Israel

Italy

Poland

Russia

Singapore

Turkey

Ukraine

USA

you see how much time i have to wait trying to prove a single point with source, if i never answer any south african request for source weblink for my posts, nobody with blame me, because i dont have surplus time to waste like this again

signed

agaugust

3 things

you did say pact in your own words and crazy boasts that ukrain would provide masive milltary support in a war. you claim it is secrit yet you know about it, witch is very strang indeed. Selling wepaons even conducting joint war games does not mean there is a deffense deal, pact, alliance or any other term. you like to make crazy boast and brag about nigeria a country you ran away from.

you have a lot of grunts but limted support staff, high end technical support and logistics. High end wepaons such has fighters can not just be given and then put straight in to use, your pilots would be a bigger danger to them selfs. you sure you undstand the milltary, you show a great lack of knowleg.

You have spent to much time in America and now think Nigeria is America. It the only way to explian your behaver.

And I asked have they been used in mali. So far only alpha jets and j7 are in mali no SU25s. You fail to understand how long it takes to get a new aircraft operational, unless nigeria has hired mercanery pilots. You should maybe stop thinking like a nigerian.

If it all so secrit how do you a American know all this infomation.

You do relize ukrain dose not actualy need to import oil from Nigeria and they don't own any major oil companys. They all so have no need to sighn any deffense deals with nigeria since it is a one way deal, they get nothing out of it. And you still have not mentioned how you know about all these secrite documents and deals.

Since when have we siad non of those things where in nigeria, please do tell me. And please tell me are those 2 SU25s in mali. You still show great lake of knowlege.

You enjoy boasting and give your own opion has fact, and when shown to be wrong go on persnall attacks.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
snydergp:

Now who you trying to fool here we've been through all these acquisitions before nothing new really. So what's your point. What we wanted was a answer and links to your claims of procurement of Leopard II bombers and you failed,like many other claims u made which u said you'll respond like the Bofors vs G6 is one. Who cares how much time u spent on pasting things we already knew.

Now is that the weapons a half brain nigerian ill disciplined soldier would use in a war. You don't even have a data link to incorporate some of those hand me downs into a mobile synchronized unit.

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR EYEBROWS.

the china/nigeria flying leopard jets purchase source weblink was quoted on the page of my post and the whole full page of the contract meeting i spent over one hour to put in that my same post very clearly i am not a madman like y.ou to start repeating it. even your frien andrewza who is half brain saw it and said he saw the source weblink. go look for it yourself. i have learnt how to deal with a psychiatric patient like you. i dont take orders from your type.

keep ranting like an ant, you will soon find your i.nsane self to be alone on this thread topic/forum. you will post, you will question and answer y.ourself all alone like a hopeless mental case.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
andrewza:
3 things

you did say pact in your own words and crazy boasts that ukrain would provide masive milltary support in a war. you claim it is secrit yet you know about it, witch is very strang indeed. Selling wepaons even conducting joint war games does not mean there is a deffense deal, pact, alliance or any other term. you like to make crazy boast and brag about nigeria a country you ran away from.

you have a lot of grunts but limted support staff, high end technical support and logistics. High end wepaons such has fighters can not just be given and then put straight in to use, your pilots would be a bigger danger to them selfs. you sure you undstand the milltary, you show a great lack of knowleg.
You have spent to much time in America and now think Nigeria is America. It the only way to explian your behaver.

And I asked have they been used in mali. So far only alpha jets and j7 are in mali no SU25s. You fail to understand how long it takes to get a new aircraft operational, unless nigeria has hired mercanery pilots. You should maybe stop thinking like a nigerian.

If it all so secrit how do you a American know all this infomation.

You do relize ukrain dose not actualy need to import oil from Nigeria and they don't own any major oil companys. They all so have no need to sighn any deffense deals with nigeria since it is a one way deal, they get nothing out of it. And you still have not mentioned how you know about all these secrite documents and deals.

Since when have we siad non of those things where in nigeria, please do tell me. And please tell me are those 2 SU25s in mali. You still show great lake of knowlege.
You enjoy boasting and give your own opion has fact, and when shown to be wrong go on persnall attacks.

sorry i dont talk to mad men when their time of madness is in display. i am gradually exiting this thread topic. i have done my part. i wont hang aroung with people whose brains work at half capacity like all south africans here. why should i argue with you and i end up becoming i.nsane like you?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
agaugust:

sorry i dont talk to mad men when their time of madness is in display. i am gradually exiting this thread topic. i have done my part. i wont hang aroung with people whose brains work at half capacity like all south africans here. why should i argue with you and i end up becoming i.nsane like you?

Has I said when shown your mistakes you resort to personal attacks. And you have not prooved me wrong.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
agaugust:

the china/nigeria flying leopard jets purchase source weblink was quoted on the page of my post and the whole full page of the contract meeting i spent over one hour to put in that my same post very clearly i am not a madman like y.ou to start repeating it. even your frien andrewza who is half brain saw it and said he saw the source weblink. go look for it yourself. i have learnt how to deal with a psychiatric patient like you. i dont take orders from your type.

keep ranting like an ant, you will soon find your i.nsane self to be alone on this thread topic/forum. you will post, you will question and answer y.ourself all alone like a hopeless mental case.

And there is no paper work sighed for the lepaord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.