Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4456395 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

And you have an ECOWAS mandate to patrol West African waters of the Gulf of Guinea? Under which agreement? Watch your ship sink if you come sailing West Coast. cool cool cool

#confusedSouthAfricaDumbos

First, wait and see

Second, you have nothing to sink it with
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
agaugust:

I live in America and most builders do NOT use harnesing. There is NO general harness law in America.

Thanks for proving you don't know the world outside South Africa except by google photos grin

You dont live in America
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
patches689:

Nigeria does not own a single dedicated attack helo
what do you call the MI35M ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
agaugust:

The only rusty navy warships I know in Africa are the 4 units of donated hand me down ex-German navy Minesweepers which South African navy begged for, received and could not sail at sea due to excessive rust of the ships heart, body and soul

They were bought to go straight into reserve

We had no intention of operating them.

Unlike your worn out Hamilton Class customs boats grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
agaugust:

[size=14pt]

Bwahahaha grin grin

Your photo is NOT Abuja, the black jet fighter beside the soldiers is NOT Alpha jet or F-7 and Nigeria has no combat jet painted black grin grin

Truth is that your blog fooled and scammed you, the photo is fake, it is actually American soldiers in Poland grin grin

http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-message-to-moscow-us-troops-land-in-poland/

Sorry the credibility of your entire source is hereby DESTROYED grin grin

NO single American troops ever patrolled Abuja !

[/size]

Same story from a different source

http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/4366-us-marines-patrol-the-streets-of-abuja-as-world-economic-forum-on-africa-begins

You had us troops on your streets.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
agaugust:
[size=16pt]Now lets see American soldiers live and direct in South Africa !

Feeling good with guns ready to fire and save SANDF from Rhino Poachers grin grin

http://www.popularairsoft.com/former-operators-help-protect-rhinos-rhino-wars

[/size]

Private men
Private capacity
Private land

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Msauza:

NAH!!! AS CURRENT I AM IN NAIJA.

Get out of that place before a building collapses on you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Henry120:

No Proof, taken. You're making a series of claims without a shred of evidence, yet you expect not just me, everyone to accept it as fact.

Does this seem reasonable to you?

Are multiple sources not proof enough for you?

Can you only understand picture books?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
GreenandGold:

We don't need to see pictures, we have an article that clearly explains it. Americans were in Nigeria training and protecting Naija mumus.

end of story.

Henry120 cant read very well

He only understands pictures
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
patriot4: If SA wants war, it will get war. But don't complain when we are finished with you.

Wishful thinking again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Henry120:

It is impossible for these South-Africans to think or analyse or Process contents. They all act in the same manner, not a single thought process.

It is obvious it's a systematic educational failure.

Says the guy who, when confronted with multiple sources, denies the story?

LOL

Exactly the same as when BH started capturing towns - you wanted pictures. Not sources.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
GreenandGold:

Wishful thinking again.
Well, leave long laugh !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
agaugust:

Nope, you are the one trapping yourself like you did yesterday with fake photo of American troops in Poland that you called Abuja !

Fool at 40 years of age, everybody with a website on internet now scams you like a Retaaard, you have no shame ! Old fool !

T-84 tank source is actually an Ukranian newspaper and the story was confirmed by Ukranian lawyers who spread it all over the world and many sources now carry it.....

" Ukraine is going to send to Nigeria two advanced battle tanks "Oplot", made in the Ukrainian Malyshev Plant in Kharkiv.
Oleh Titarenko, a lawyer and a member of Kyiv Shevchenko district local defense informed about this, Censor.NET reports.

He said that the tanks were supposed to fly to Nigeria yesterday, but due to problems with the plane "Ruslan" the flight was delayed. According to Titarenko this fact has caused a storm of indignation among the workers of the Antonov plant (at this time the tanks are at the plant's airport in Hostomel). The information on combat vehicles sending to Nigeria got leaked to the political circles that's why the tanks are still in Ukraine."

http://www.informe.com.ua/en/page/119843/ukraine-to-send-two-sophisticated-tanks-to-nigeria-photo

[size=16pt]Nigerian army will mass R.ape South African army with impregnable tanks ![/size]

Wait, don't die yet, I have another tank shocker for you in my next post tongue tongue tongue

Two tanks

Well done.

And the second source uses the first source as a citation

Show us info from a well known and respected source, Janes or whoever.

No one is falling for your thinly veiled lies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain: .
[size=16pt]

T-72 Tanks Of Nigerian Army, Top Secret Revealed For The First Time !

[/size]

I got banned above posting the Ukranian language web link source, foreign language not allowed by anti-spam bot.

So you post pictures that could be of any T-72's in the world

O wow, such convincing evidence grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:

[size=14pt]

Lviv T-72 in Nigeria

The report Ukrainian TV channel "Gromadska Telebachennya" with GP "Lviv armored repair plant" showed up the next recipient of T-72 tanks from Ukraine - Nigeria. In the television report said that the plant is implementing a contract for the supply of tanks in Nigeria.

As you can tell, this is the T-72A or B, equipped with accessories dynamic protection 4S20. In the courtyard there are four businesses ready to send to Nigeria tank, and representatives of the plant say that "the desire to be the Ministry of Defence, then tomorrow would be sent to Nigeria in the area of ATU."

Until now in the public domain information on the purchase of Nigeria in Ukraine the presence of T-72 tanks were absent.

Tanks T-72, the last repair on SE "Lviv armored repair plant" and intended for delivery to Nigeria. Lviv, 09.12.2014 (c) frame from the reporting channel " Gromadska Telebachennya " T-72 tanks, the last repair on SE "Lviv armored repair plant" and intended for delivery to Nigeria. Lviv, 09.12.2014

(c) frame from the reporting channel " Gromadska Telebachennya " Report.

Nigerian Army now rules the Tank armour world in Sub-Saharan Africa....

SANDF will be mass R.aped tongue tongue tongue

[/size]

T-72 doesnt stand a chance against the SANDF

T-72 is probably the worst tank ever built by man.

And again, citation please
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
patriot4: Well, leave long laugh !

If your statement was mabe by Algerians or Moroccans with real navies I would consider it a statement worth entertaining... however a brown water navy threatens a blue water supreme navy is equivalent to an ant threatening an elephant.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Nigerian army 155mm heavy artillery will wipe out all your army's Igwe launchers from long range.

Nigerian air defenses will sh.oot down all your Rooivalk and Hawks with ease.

Nigerian army tanks will then move in to Mass R.ape your SANDF in broad day light !

Forgot to remind you your half information on Shilka air defense guns maximum 'k.ill zone area range' is 7km !

Meanwhile 300 Roland missiles wait to feast on the whole South African air force of Mokopas tongue tongue

Nigerian army 155mm heavy artillery will wipe out all your army's Igwe launchers from long range.

Our artillery outranges yours so we will smash it before it can hit our ATGM teams

Also, you cannot hit moving targets

Nigerian air defenses will sh.oot down all your Rooivalk and Hawks with ease.

Rooivalk can engage with Mokopa from 10km out - completely out of range of the Roland

Hawks can fly over the Roland and engage with JDAM's

Nigerian army tanks will then move in to Mass R.ape your SANDF in broad day light !

One attack by Rooivalk will leave 160 dead tanks on the battle-feild. And that is excluding Milan teams as well as Ratel Zt-3 teams

Use of our data-link means that artillery can engage moving targets.

T-72's can be killed by standard RPG 7's with HEAT rounds. Its pathetic

Forgot to remind you your half information on Shilka air defense guns maximum 'k.ill zone area range' is 7km !

Effective range is less than half-that. So they can engage at 7km... but they wont hit anything grin

Meanwhile 300 Roland missiles wait to feast on the whole South African air force of Mokopas

Mokopa outranges it

Gripen and Hawk can fly over it

Thanks for playing, but you have been relegated to the lower leagues.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
GreenandGold:

If your statement was mabe by Algerians or Moroccans with real navies I would consider it a statement worth entertaining... however a brown water navy threatens a blue water supreme navy is equivalent to an ant threatening an elephant.
I can assure you that the Nigerian navy is a bluewater navy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Also, the T-84 tanks have composite multi-layer armour that CANNOT be penetrated by any missile, Mokopa is built only against ERA armour NOT composite armour.....We gonna screw SANDF like a piece of wood with our new impregnable tanks grin grin

Nope, we can penetrate it with Mokopa, Ingwe and Milan (see pic)

Not to mention that Nigeria does not actually have a single T-84

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Show me where the source says West Africa, it says ou have permit to patrol Namibia and Angola, so that is your own West Africa?
Read the source again. It clearly says that the Op could extend as far as the Gulf of Guinea
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
patriot4: I can assure you that the Nigerian navy is a bluewater navy.

sure you can.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
patches689:

Nope, we can penetrate it with Mokopa, Ingwe and Milan (see pic)

Not to mention that Nigeria does not actually have a single T-84
I told you already that Nigeria recently made the purchase of a number of t72s and T84 oplots.
Some have been delivered, some are on their way.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:

NATO jets could not jam Roland radar every time they met, the British jets get sh.ot down in war records we all know .

It shot down one Harrier in the Falklands... at the time the Roland was pretty advanced

That was some 30 years ago

You use the same Roland

We use modern Jets

Clown.

And your helo's are inferior in every way - just waiting to eat Starstreak missiles
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Roland SAM optical targeting system works perfectly at night with infra red capability.....

"The ROLAND 2 weapon system is intended for anti-aircraft defence of armoured and mechanized the units to counter aircraft flying to nearly Mach 1.5 and hovering helicopters. Deployed on a tracked vehicle derived from the tank AMX 30, it comprises a radar with a range of 16 km, a sighting tube with an infra-red locator that measures the difference between the missile in flight and the line of sight of the fire control radar, and a computer antenna for remote control. Two arm-beams for launching carry each one a missile in its launching tube, and two ammunition stores for munitions each contain one 4 shot mechanism forautomatic unloading of the arm-beam. The crew of the vehicle consists of three man. commands necessary to the correction by the real variations of the missile compared to the axis of aiming measured by the infra-red goniometer (optical mode) , or compared to the direction of the target the commands are transmitted to the missile by the transmitter of remote control."

http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/row/roland.htm

The speed of Roland missile is 1,600 km/hr and 5 times faster than Rooivalk speed of 300 km/hr .

Dude, we have spent months on this Roland matter since last year, I won't waste my precious time repeating old story.

Nigeria's 300 Roland missiles will sh.oot down ALL South African air force in 5 minutes, that fact remains on record.

CASE CLOSED !

1. Our jets can fly over the Roland and engage it from safety
2. Our Rooivalk can engage the Roland from safety

We will easily defeat you using stand-off munitions.

So no, its not a "fact" its a flight of fancy on your part

30 year old Rolands versus state of the art Attack Helo's and Fighters? My sides are preparing for lift-off
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:
[size=16pt]

@Patriot4, join NAF to celebrate...

Su-30 Flanker jets and JF-17 Thunder jets arrived NAF base Makurdi this month
.[/size]

[size=15pt]F-22 Fighters arrive at AFB Waterkloof next month[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
chris365:

illiterate at large. i won't waste my time with you. find msausa and pigeonpilot to play with.

Poorman's frustration, $2000 per annum is not much to live on.... I understand very well, not all man were born equal and those born in Nigeria were born less privileged than the ones born in the south of Africa.

Don't give-up on life, there's more waiting for you... hold on, you could one day get a visa to the south.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
patches689:

1. Proof is in the artical. As Africa's leader, it wont be hard to pull off
2. SAS Drakensberg is a supply vessel - well done, you scared off a logistics vessel. Must be deseperate to brag about that.
3. You have no Su-30's, and the Valour Class will eat Alpha jets for breakfast

[size=16pt] Valour frigate CANNOT harm Alpha jets flying at 12 km above sea level, but the Alpha jet will b.omb Valour frigates to kingdom come sea bottom. I proved that to @Andrewza last year, don't play with that fire again, it disgraced your over-priced warships.

One Alpha jet will sink ALL four Valour frigates in one day !
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
patriot4: what do you call the MI35M ?

A mixed role helicopter

It can carry troops

Hence, it is too big

Hence, it lacks maneuverability

Hence, it is sh1t at low level hovering and has to attack targets like a fixed wing aircraft

Hence, it is not dedicated to the attack role

Lets not even mention the fact that it carries less munitions than the Rooivalk, and in general has poor performance standards

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
patches689:

and agububu won't get to see them, they're stealth.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
patriot4:
I told you already that Nigeria recently made the purchase of a number of t72s and T84 oplots.
Some have been delivered, some are on their way.

Nope.

Its just rumors.

Show us reports from respected sources

or

Show us said vehicals in service with the Nigerian army
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
patches689:

I saw no mention of that in defenceweb.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
AugustineAgain:

[size=16pt] Valour frigate CANNOT harm Alpha jets flying at 12 km above sea level, but the Alpha jet will b.omb Valour frigates to kingdom come sea bottom. I proved that to @Andrewza last year, don't play with that fire again, it disgraced your over-priced warships.

One Alpha jet will sink ALL four Valour frigates in one day !
[/size]

Lol, and how will the Alpha jet engage the Valour Class from that distance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.