Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,767 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4428771 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
agaugust:

Your source is a South African newspaper that has NO SINGLE PROOF of the claims.

#ShowUs OneDead SelekaRebel AmongThe 1,000 SANDF ClaimedTo 'Kill' grin grin

We dont have to show you anything.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
agaugust:

Your source is a South African newspaper that has NO SINGLE PROOF of the claims.

#ShowUs OneDead SelekaRebel AmongThe 1,000 SANDF ClaimedTo 'Kill' grin grin

Just like you have no single proof of your personal claims?

Ok, sweet
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
patches689:

Nope, that is Seleka's side of the story.

Story was written by SANDF and given to South Africa.

Seleka rebels General Hakouma said a different thing, he said they cut through SANDF defences and killed at least 50 soldiers.

Why should we dump his story and pick yours when the only dead bodies we see are ALL South African !

Go home and fool your kid-son !

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
agaugust:

Story was written by SANDF and given to South Africa.

Cool opinion, care to prove it?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
agaugust:

Seleka rebels General Hakouma said a different thing, he said they cut through SANDF defended and killed at least 50 soldiers.

They also said that we tore them apart
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Hostermipo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
I am giving the last warning, this thread may be closed very soon.

*breaking rules Number 1 and 2 *
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
patches689:

Your artillery cannot engage moving targets

Alpha jets cannot effectivly engage the Valour Class

And its good to see that you admit that your navy can do nothing about it

NN coastal radar will pick up all ships 50km from our coast and give coordiantes to our army for artilley shelling.

Show me proof that in this world, artillery does not h.it moving targets....including a huge ship sitting like a duck on a wide open sea with no cover.

Alpha jets have cluster bombs, F-7 jets have 7km range rockets.

NN has Lynx ASW helicopters in reserve, they could torpedo your frigates from outside Umkhonto cover.

There are many ways yo sink a ship without missiles
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hostermipo: I am giving the last warning, this thread may be closed very soon

We don't earn our daily bread here, Seun Osewa does that with his Nairaland adverts that keep popping up our screen.

Find another way of becoming a saint and ruler of the world, judge of the character of men.

Close down this thread if that is your own contribution, NOBODY will lose ANYTHING except Seun Osewa that will lose his pop up adverts.

Go threaten your family at home, not we people here

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
patches689:

They also said that we tore them apart

Story you wrote and attached their name to it, then they denied. So your words become propaganda
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
agaugust:

Angola is 1,000 km away from Nigeria and that is more than a stone throw grin

NN is not worried about SAN.

NA artillery will sink your Frigates up to 30km from our coast.

NAF ATR-42 will find and direct Alpha Jets to sink your Frigates 500km away from our coast.

Whatever you do outside our EEZ oil rich zone, we don't care, it's international free waters that belongs to nobody.

Feel free to even fish there, it's NOT Nigerian territory, just beware of France that has Navy ships sailing around Gabon....or else you will be made to realize that white men ruled you till 1994 grin

You do realise those are dreams right?

NA artillery ? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

So France is around too? Well the isolation is tightening.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
agaugust:

Nigerian police guards Shoprite. Most of the products there are bought from Nigerian farms and Chinese manufacturers. I don't see anything made in South Africa there apart from apples.

Mars chocolate, Jos yoghurt, Agege Bread, Coca Cola, UAC Lagos Gala, PawPaw, Nestle Milo, Unilever ToothPaste, etc

Internet won't teach you reality about Nigeria, you get screwed up by your wild bush imaginations

This agidi Soja! True son of Naija! You no go take laff kill me o!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hostermipo: I am giving the last warning, this thread may be closed very soon.

Guy man ... as you were !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
agaugust:

Zimbabwean army generals came to Nigeria for training that's want the newspapers say and Zimbabwe did not dispute it.

Don't feel too humiliated that Zimbabwe rates SANDF so poorly, blame Seleka for your endless woes
Training Generals? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

Your so called SF can't pass ZDF SF selection course.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
agaugust:

Same way a few Americans junior ranks came to SANDF to learn how to survive stranded in the bush by roasting lizards for meat grin
Basic bush survival skills.

You wouldn't know that. Operators eat and drink anything from snakes,scorpions and extracting water from trees and guts of animals.

You think SF units on missions in the deep African bush,will eat pasta?

Unlike some country's "SF" which gets trained abroad to fight in AFRICA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2014

we will make this forum "ungovernable",we will protest!!!!!

Freedom of speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't wanna see people having gun?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
agaugust:

We don't earn our daily bread here, Seun Osewa does that with his Nairaland adverts that keep popping up our screen.

Find another way of becoming a saint and ruler of the world, judge of the character of men.

Close down this thread if that is your own contribution, NOBODY will lose ANYTHING except Seun Osewa that will lose his pop up adverts.

This is the only time,I'll be backing your view augubugubu. 10/10!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2014

Are you drunk? My friend leave this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
MikeZA: This is the only time,I'll be backing your view augubugubu. 10/10!!!!!

Lies!!!!!

You always support Augaugust. You're just only too ashamed to admit it.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
patches689:

No argument?

ok, just pull the #RaceCard

When I post the actual facts you know very well are true on the ground, you scream Racism.

You're the person been racist here.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
fydence:

The SAAF is so broke they cant afford avaition fuel or enuf qualified combat fighters and they are "sitting on expensive hardware they cant deploy"... Dont bother abt what our 4G Jets will do to u..Broke Asses! Come and Borrow 10litres abeg.

South African Propaganda .. #PoliticalMasturbation...meant to make junkie heads lyk u feel gud about ur failure in C.A.R
Only that this doesnt stop ur Rhinos frm being 'exported' to Botswana for safety. Advanced Military Industry built by ur white masterz doesnt equal the Paper tiger u have in reality

errr...go figure!

LMAO, he should come and borrow 10 litres bwhahahahahahahahahahahah.......... My belle oh

You guys won't kill me.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
fydence:

The SAAF is so broke they cant afford avaition fuel or enuf qualified combat fighters and they are "sitting on expensive hardware they cant deploy"... Dont bother abt what our 4G Jets will do to u..Broke Asses! Come and Borrow 10litres abeg.

South African Propaganda .. #PoliticalMasturbation...meant to make junkie heads lyk u feel gud about ur failure in C.A.R
Only that this doesnt stop ur Rhinos frm being 'exported' to Botswana for safety. Advanced Military Industry built by ur white masterz doesnt equal the Paper tiger u have in reality

errr...go figure!

LMAO, he should come and borrow 10 litres bwhahahahahahahahahahahah.......... My belle oh

You guys won't kill me with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
agaugust:

Standards? America has more standards than your country and they showed the world videos of dead Osama Bin Laden being dumped into the sea.

No one needs SANDF to post it. Civilians and foreign journalists will post dead Seleka if any existed. SANDF killed no single Seleka in Bangui....or else show us photo proof !

SANDF surrendered after a very brief fight, your army killed NOTHING in Bangui ; D grin

This is the thing I find most astonishing. I hold nothing against the SANDF, but the reports from south-african sources are downright ridiculous.

They claimed to have killed close to 1500-3000 seleka rebels, yet they(sandf) were the ones begging the french for safe passage, yet despite all the foreign journalists on the ground, none reported on the nearly 3000 seleka deaths. You kill that many enemy, yet the Enemy still marched on to take bangui.

You expect any sane person to accept the lies the south-african propaganda machinery is spewing out.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2014

Clown!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Henry120:

When I post the actual facts you know very well are true on the ground, you scream Racism.

You're the person been racist here.

Hahahaha Henry your ability to post 'facts' has been seriously curtailed over the past few weeks. Too much butthurt, I guess.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
patches689:

We dont have to show you anything.

Really?

You SA guys are photo merchants, please show us the Seleka you killed oooo !

Prove it as you always claim you can...

patches689:

We can show you everything we claim

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Hostermipo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
agaugust:

NaijaPikinGidi:

Guy man ... as you were !

MikeZA: we will make this forum "ungovernable",we will protest!!!!!

Freedom of speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't wanna see people having gun?

Henry120:

Are you drunk? My friend leave this thread.
Chill Chill Guys, am a good guy . just wanna see you guys united on one thing and you did I.e you all wanted the continuity of this thread. I wish I could also contribute much but am kinda busy. nevertheless am still with you guys , one love guys.......we are Africans so let the discussion continue..........................................

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
MikeZA: Yes,in your dream land.

Obsessed with the Rafale now?

Take your obsessions somewhere.

"What do you think?".

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014

Please ban abubu though, he's a fabricator grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
patches689:

So you admit you live in Nigeria?

Isn't he a Nigerian citizen? You guys are funny. Shoprite has one store in a shopping mall, only 6 paltry stores in the rest of the country.

Everyday emporium has 12 large departmental malls in port-harcourt alone.

South-africa's presence in Nigeria is very insignificant in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
patches689:

Who was it again who dropped a cool calm $400 million on a single exercise?

Did it get you the badly needed aviation fuel?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
agaugust:

Nigerian police guards Shoprite. Most of the products there are bought from Nigerian farms and Chinese manufacturers. I don't see anything made in South Africa there apart from apples.

Mars chocolate, Jos yoghurt, Agege Bread, Coca Cola, UAC Lagos Gala, PawPaw, Nestle Milo, Unilever ToothPaste, etc

Internet won't teach you reality about Nigeria, you get screwed up by your wild bush imaginations

You are caught, you live in Lagos.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Henry120:

Isn't he a Nigerian citizen? You guys are funny. Shoprite has one store in a shopping mall, only 6 paltry stores in the rest of the country.

Everyday emporium has 12 large departmental malls in port-harcourt alone.

South-africa's presence in Nigeria is very insignificant in Nigeria.

Poor ports is the main problem.. they say it takes forever for cargo to be unloaded from cargos at Naija ports.

If you sort that out, greater South African retail will open shops. Pick n Pay, Checkers and Woolworths Foods who're more upmarket will drop-bye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.