Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4432865 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Somehow you believe that fraudulent poorly thought out propaganda report which claims you killed between 1000- 3000 seleka, yet Seleka took over the capital a few short hours after they had an encounter with your troops.
It was never our adjective to protect the city, we were there on a training mission, seleka ambushed us, and only after they surrendered, did there commanders begin talks with our commanders over what to do next, why do you think the French did nothing! It wasnt their adjective either to protect the city, those that then mean seleka defeated the french too?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

SA got her independence in 1994.

Nope, 1994 marks South Africa's first democratic election where enfranchisement was granted to all irrespective of colour. It marks freedom rather than independence which was long achieved in 1910.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Do you even know how you paid for those Gripens you have no money to fly?

You had no money when you first ordered them, you still cannot afford them 15 years later.

You got upto 40% in unpaid loans, you think any bank would grant you a fresh loan to purchase a fresh number of boats you cannot afford?

If you believe you're getting new boats, you must still be stuck in lala land.
ARMSCOR got the all-clear from the Government to Buy/Build new ships,and tenders are know open,so yes im 110% sure we are getting new ships.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
FighterPilot:

Nope, 1994 marks South Africa's first democratic election where enfranchisement was granted to all irrespective of colour. It marks freedom rather than independence which was long achieved in 1910.
Nigeria wasnt free until 1960! It was run by the British, Nigerians had no rights to vote, so yes Nigeria only existed from 1960 according to you.
hahah sorry meant for @Henry my bad
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

What a comic relief of a response.

Nobody is approving any more loans for you. You SANs should wake up from your hallucinations.

Jealousy is working hard in your blood. SA pockets are deeper than Nigeria's. Die if you want to.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

SA got her independence in 1994.

Citation please
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
FighterPilot:

SA gained its independence from Britain in 31 May 1910. Apartheid started in 1948 through National party after it won national elections.
Sorry your right got my dates messed up history was never my best subject, we became a union in 1910.And in 1961 we became a republic!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

We have empires which predate you south-africans.

Nigeria's first election brought in tafawa belewa as prime-minister of Nigeria in the early 60's.

South-Africa on the other hand only began to exist in 1994.

Your flag proves it.

The bush men and hottentots predate everyone in Nigeria

The khoikhoi, the first people.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoikhoi
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

I stand corrected thanks to @FighterPilot we got our independence in 1910, Apartheid started in 1948!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
SAAF: Old vs New, Great then, and Great NOW

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
SANDF special Frorces + Parabats:

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Cannonleo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
ActivateKruger:
Nigerian vehicles are fake

TROLLLLL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WE ARE STILL BETER OFF
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

Then you just dont know how to construct a basic sentence in english, but let me help you.
Its: Animals in bushes,and the desert produce heat.
or if you meant Animals in the desert: Animals in bushes and in the desert , produce body heat.

Usually i dont really care about spelling and sentence construction, but it was really important in this case not to sound utterly like an idi0t.

My English was, and is correct as I wrote it.

What is not correct is your coconut h.ead that thinks a man of my age and education will be claiming that desert produces body heat, does the desert have flesh to make up a body like an animal? Does sand have flesh?

Fool, you got yourself trapped in that mess because you are always desperate to find fault with my posts when my point deflates your Soweto pride and over bloated ego tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Exercise Obangame Express 2014 had a total number of

40 ships (German, turkish, Italian, spanish, british, brazilian , [b]Nigerian Frigates [/b]and corvettes in attendance)

You only had 1 frigate in your navy and its currently a home to marine creatures, even mice have long abounded ship.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cannonleo:

TROLLLLL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WE ARE STILL BETER OFF

Theft of intellectual property is a crime. Why cant you at least design anything that comes out of your head even if it can be ugly. Why does it have to take the shape of other brands? I like what Indians are doing with their tata. It might look bad and ugly but it does not copy any design.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

Posted a international source that proved what really happened, besides the sources you posted also stated that 36 SANDF soldiers died, and its Dam near impossible to conceal even one soldiers death in South Africa let alone 21, Maybe its possible in Nigeria but not in South Africa.

Nope I said post a neutral source, you posted a South African army story given to a South African man who works with Janes to publish it on Janes.

Why not post the Seleka version of the battle published in Reuters news by General Hakouma of Seleka ?

So far NO photo of dead Seleka means only SANDF men died and the rest surrendered to get a ceasefire, white flag made with one white Woolworths pant hanging on the barrel of an R4 rifle
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

My English was, and is correct as I wrote it.

What is not correct is your coconut h.ead that thinks a man of my age and education will be claiming that desert produces body heat, does the desert have flesh to make up a body like an animal? Does sand have flesh?

Fool, you got yourself trapped in that mess because you are always desperate to find fault with my posts when my point deflates your Soweto pride and over bloated ego tongue
Dont get so emotional, and no your sentence construction was horrible in that case and i was nice enough to correct you and to be honest i dont really care about your age, if you made a mistake then you made a mistake.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
patches689:

Show me a t90 that has killed anything

The T-90A saw combat action during the 1999 Chechen invasion of Dagestan. According to Moscow Defense Brief, one T-90 was hit by seven RPG anti-tank rockets but remained in action. The journal concludes that with regular equipment T-90A seems to be the best protected Russian tank, especially if the Shtora and Arena defensive protection systems are integrated in it. Wikipedia.

Show me who has ever killed a T-90 tank...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Nope I said post a neutral source, you posted a South African army story given to a South African man who works with Janes to publish it on Janes.

Why not post the Seleka version of the battle published in Reuters news by General Hakouma of Seleka ?

So far NO photo of dead Seleka means only SANDF men died and the rest surrendered to get a ceasefire, white flag made with one white Woolworths pant hanging on the barrel of an R4 rifle

Did you ever see BH giving their account of details in their fight against Nigerian troops? So, believe what doctors without borders told you and the people of CAR. However, Seleka lost the war bitterly.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Your sources stated that 36 SANDF soldiers died, thus the whole article is irrelevant and outdated.
And there are photos of dead Seleka,just go search for it yourself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Cannonleo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
FighterPilot:

Theft of intellectual property is a crime. Why cant you at least design anything that comes out of your head even if it can be ugly. Why does it have to take the shape of other brands? I like what Indians are doing with their tata. It might look bad and ugly but it does not copy any design.

TRUE TAlk bro in a right sense.......but there is still a whole lot of design differences between these model.our models make look similar just like..a Honda crv 4 looks alike with a toyota RAv4..the comparative differences stem from the components and performance..u must understand that a design may be inspired from the subconscious,or from the obviously seen.the true fact lies in the ability ti both adapt thru this means and create which we have done.....i have ridden in an innoson SUV and i am highly impressed..regardless of the assertion.... our cars are rugged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Nigeria too has helicopters, show us South African high speed high sea interceptor that can catch and overtake a high speed pirate...

Like this...

(Warning: don't ever post your warrior class 32 knot obsolete boat here again, Naija Shaldag flies over oceans at 50 knots speed)
The Valour class frigates carry boats manned my personnel from the Maritime reaction squadron. To intercept and board suspected boats.

Nigeria has no maritime helicopters. Your helicopters are "blind".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

You don't know composite armour Vs composite armour.

It's like Su-27 Vs F-15....Mumu you are.
The T-90 stands no chance against the Abrams MBT.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

All your Arguments about the Gripen are irrelevant, because Nigeria only has old F-7 jets, that you yourself proved are old and needed to be replaced.

From March to June 2013, I proved on this forum facing 3 SANDF officers, that SAAF Gripen jet CANNOT harm Nigeria.

Roland missile will stop and waste ALL your Guided Bombs with 20 times superior missile speed.

F-7 jets have equal missile capacity with your Gripen.

Dream on dreamer.....Loser grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Why don't you answer the question.
You claim piracy is decreasing in your waters, why not bring up numbers to back your claims.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
EVarn:
micheal.........do you know that general mohammodu buhari has just being elected APC presidential candidate?.man,you should have seen the cheers!.
So?

That has nothing to do with your petty SBS.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Another South-African Propaganda.

I said news sources on the ground in bangui, was helmoed heitman on the ground when your troops were brushed aside by a bunch of farmers and children?

Reuters, AFP, Aljazeera, AP all internationally recognised agencies do not corroborate your fraudulent bangui stories.

They all say, you begged for mercy, raised the white flag, begged the french and we're humiliated.

The SANDF white flag was hurriedly made improvised from on Woolworths designer white pant and one DENEL R4 assault rifle

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cannonleo:

TRUE TAlk bro in a right sense.......but there is still a whole lot of design differences between these model.our models make look similar just like..a Honda crv 4 looks alike with a toyota RAv4..the comparative differences stem from the components and performance..u must understand that a design may be inspired from the subconscious,or from the obviously seen.the true fact lies in the ability ti both adapt thru this means and create which we have done.....i have ridden in an innoson SUV and i am highly impressed..regardless of the assertion.... our cars are rugged

My advice is that they should start to be independent in their design or else they run the risk of attracting many law suit against innosson which could potentially shut it doors before the actual take off.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Nigeria has the Aradu, 5 corvettes and missile corvettes to wade of any external agression.

This is the Nigerian Navy as of today.

The Nigerian navy if the threats are real, would convert NNS thunder, NNS okpobana, NNS Centenary and NNS Unity into missile ships. We are very well prepared.

The Gripens are stored because you lack money. Simple.

Same as your A109's.
You have no missiles!!

All your vessels are trash.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Let South Africa go attack Angola at sea and learn what an Su-30 Flanker will do to a Valour Frigate
Easy targets.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Cannonleo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
FighterPilot:

My advice is that they should start to be independent in their design or else they risk many law suit against innosson which could shut it doors before the actual take off.
that is highly unlikely..even any intending interest knows..check well there are a heck lot of difference between the vehicles bro grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.