Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,436 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4470254 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2015
Henry120:

I said the SANDF cannot afford EO TECH. This is a fact.

We can afford 6 new vessels, 236 of the most advanced ICVs in the world, new air to air missiles, new surface to air missiles and ultra advanced heavyweight torpedoes... So yea we can

Main thing though - we posted photographic proof of them

Back up the tree ape, humans are talking

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Henry120:

Cute.

The R5 is just as obsolete as the R4, plus we use way better rifles than you can dream of.

How is it obsolete?

Why is it obsolete?

You use better rifles? A copy of a copy of a rifle from the 1950s is better?

Lol, sure thing.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2015
Henry120:

Nigeria use a Nigerian variant of the AKM, in addition to the beryl, AKMS, AK-74m and the FN FNC.

Nigerian troops use Nigerian made rifles.

Nope, the average soldier uses a clone of the chinese Type 56

No one cares about what your special forces use, we care about the average infantryman

Your rebel army cant even standardize your service weapons
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2015

upgraded R4 rifle. As per 2012 Denel Land Systems contract.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2015

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Msauza:

Yep I am a Nigerian/SA but I see myself more as a South African.

Understatement of the decade.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Strikecraft replacement tender currently with Armscor

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
patches689:

We can afford 6 new vessels, 236 of the most advanced ICVs in the world, new air to air missiles, new surface to air missiles and ultra advanced heavyweight torpedoes... So yea we can

Main thing though - we posted photographic proof of them

Back up the tree ape, humans are talking

Pig,

You cannot afford any of those, your project biro is 18 years today. Your SAAF cannot afford common aviation fuel for it's fleet, your pilots average only 3 flying hours per week.

Until you can provide the basics, all you mentioned are only a fan pig's wet dreams.

Snort along little pig!

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Henry120:

Pig,

You cannot afford any of those, your project biro is 18 years today. Your SAAF cannot afford common aviation fuel for it's fleet, your pilots average only 3 flying hours per week.

Until you can provide the basics, all you mentioned are only a fan pig's wet dreams.

Snort along little piggie!

Yeah. SANDF is going to suddenly give up on projects like Badger and A Darter after already paying billions to Denel. Aha...makes sense. I agree with you.

You sound like you want to cry. I wonder if you'll still be on this forum when serial production starts this year. Will be interesting to see how you defend yourself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
saengine:

Yeah. SANDF is going to suddenly give up on projects like Badger and A Darter after already paying billions to Denel. Aha...makes sense. I agree with you.

You sound like you want to cry. I wonder if you'll still be on this forum when serial production starts this year. Will be interesting to see how you defend yourself.

It is in fact Nigeria that cannot afford much. Like @Msauza and I were discussing earlier, the current purchases are forced and haphazard. They aren't really in line with a planned budget. Hence the pain below. Nigeria is simply studying during the exam right now because the neglected their studies all semester.

http://www.ventures-africa.com/2015/03/nigeria-orders-30-salary-cut-for-government-officials/

VENTURES AFRICA – Pressed by oil price fall in the last year, Nigeria has sought out extensive austerity measures to curb the adverse effects of lower oil revenues in the coming years by hiking taxes and cutting spend. The latest of these austerity moves, however, is targeted at slashing the spend of the ruling elite, as President Goodluck Jonathan orders a 30 percent cut to government officials’ welfare packages.

The cut will affect the President himself, his ministerial appointees, and head of government agencies and parastatals. “Political office holders’ salaries are being cut by between 20-30 per cent, ranging from permanent secretaries, directors’ general and so on all the way to ministers,” said Dr. Bright Okogu, who spoke to The Guardian newspaper over the weekend. “This, however, does not amount to very much, but the purpose is to show the commitment of this administration that if they want to make adjustment, they want to do it and lead by.”

The successful implementation, however, might be stalled by ‘due process’. “there is a new twist over the pay cut initiative by the President yesterday as a dependable source at the Revenue Mobilisation, Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMFAC) told The Guardian that the President lacks the power to implement a pay cut unilaterally without the Commission’s approval,” read The Guardian report.

Former Nigerian president, the late Umaru Musa Y’Ardua, had previously attempted to ply such route in the face of a similar oil crisis just after assuming leadership in 2007. His strides were delayed by bureaucratic protocols, and eventually never materialised.

Nigeria’s fate as an economic table-topper had been put in jeopardy over the last year as its cash cow, oil, has lost more than 50 percent in price value, falling to an all-time low of $43 per barrel in January, 2015. Though it has longed picked up momentum to stabilize around $55 a barrel in recent weeks. This has put a strain on the country’s revenue inflow, forcing the government to twice review its budget benchmark, which is hinged on the global price of oil, downwards.

Its Finance Ministry, headed by renowned economist, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, had hinted in February that Nigerians may be required to pay more in taxes, as effect of oil price fall hit hard. Odilim Enweagabra, a Nigerian development economist and social commentator, has even canvassed the need to return to the era of tolled highways in a bid to soften the burden on the government.

Locals though will feel much more willing to accept a tougher policies going forward should they perceive the government as willing to share in a similar plight.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
DieVluit:

It is in fact Nigeria that cannot afford much. Like @Msauza and I were discussing earlier, the current purchases are forced and haphazard. They aren't really in line with a planned budget. Hence the pain below. Nigeria is simply studying during the exam right now because the neglected their studies all semester.

http://www.ventures-africa.com/2015/03/nigeria-orders-30-salary-cut-for-government-officials/

VENTURES AFRICA – Pressed by oil price fall in the last year, Nigeria has sought out extensive austerity measures to curb the adverse effects of lower oil revenues in the coming years by hiking taxes and cutting spend. The latest of these austerity moves, however, is targeted at slashing the spend of the ruling elite, as President Goodluck Jonathan orders a 30 percent cut to government officials’ welfare packages.

The cut will affect the President himself, his ministerial appointees, and head of government agencies and parastatals. “Political office holders’ salaries are being cut by between 20-30 per cent, ranging from permanent secretaries, directors’ general and so on all the way to ministers,” said Dr. Bright Okogu, who spoke to The Guardian newspaper over the weekend. “This, however, does not amount to very much, but the purpose is to show the commitment of this administration that if they want to make adjustment, they want to do it and lead by.”

The successful implementation, however, might be stalled by ‘due process’. “there is a new twist over the pay cut initiative by the President yesterday as a dependable source at the Revenue Mobilisation, Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMFAC) told The Guardian that the President lacks the power to implement a pay cut unilaterally without the Commission’s approval,” read The Guardian report.

Former Nigerian president, the late Umaru Musa Y’Ardua, had previously attempted to ply such route in the face of a similar oil crisis just after assuming leadership in 2007. His strides were delayed by bureaucratic protocols, and eventually never materialised.

Nigeria’s fate as an economic table-topper had been put in jeopardy over the last year as its cash cow, oil, has lost more than 50 percent in price value, falling to an all-time low of $43 per barrel in January, 2015. Though it has longed picked up momentum to stabilize around $55 a barrel in recent weeks. This has put a strain on the country’s revenue inflow, forcing the government to twice review its budget benchmark, which is hinged on the global price of oil, downwards.

Its Finance Ministry, headed by renowned economist, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, had hinted in February that Nigerians may be required to pay more in taxes, as effect of oil price fall hit hard. Odilim Enweagabra, a Nigerian development economist and social commentator, has even canvassed the need to return to the era of tolled highways in a bid to soften the burden on the government.

Locals though will feel much more willing to accept a tougher policies going forward should they perceive the government as willing to share in a similar plight.

SA has 3× more revenues than Nigeria, but is considered to be poor by Henry. This is utter hypocrisy indeed.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
EVarn:
more like oinking like a malay redpig or is it red malaypig?

All join! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Henry120:

Pig,

Snort along little pig!

We can afford jet fuel - 22 000 hours worth

Our pilots, with 18 000 hours, fly 49 hours per day 365 days a year. This means that 2 SAAF aircraft are in the air 24 hours of every single day of every single year.

Project Biro only officially became operational in 2011 - any time prior was composed of studies and theoretical analysis
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/rsa/project-biro.htm

We have basics you could only dream of, a standardized and modern info-centric army, with training facilities that do not exist outside of only the finest armies in Africa.

Your army is an army of apes, only barely qualifying as rebel-worthy (since the rebels continuously defeat you). You have to import foreign soldiers to defeat your own people - that is right, the average Nigerian in the ranks of boko haram, with no training, is a better fighter than a Nigerian soldier - your army makes people WORSE
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Patchesagain:

Average Nigerian infantryman doesnt have the it

The average Nigerian infantryman has a copy of a copy of a gun from the 1950's

Nigeria uses OBJ-006 version of year 2000s generation not the old AK-47 of 1950. Data specs of OBJ-007 is classified.

SANDF R4 rifle is a copy of Galil which is a copy of 1950s AK-47.

The average SANDF infantry man has NEVER used his R4 rifle in any combat since he was recruited, he only knows THIZA's internet based online-virtual army photo club.

Those Nigerian army rifles have drank the red blood of over 50,000 enemy fighters all over Africa in the last 25 years, the average Nigerian soldier is a killer machine

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
saengine:

You are the very same person who said REVA III was bought buy Equitorial Gunea when i posted those pics with white men at the gun turret. You even posted in big bold letters!! Did you think we would suddenly forget? Are you mentally stable?

Now you want to pretend as if you knew all along that Nigeria had REVA III, when you have already claimed they do not exist in Nigeria. grin grin

So admit your mistake f00l. Bow down and apologise.

I proved Equitorial Guinea bought REVA MK III with clear source posted by me.

First REVA MRAP seen in Nigeria was MK V

No official publication has ever said Nigeria bought any type of REVA MRAP, we only got photo of one REVA ambulance MK V being transported by road.

Nobody knows all details of Nigerian equipment until we see some of them because of government secrecy policy of Nigerian military.

So how is that our fault? Am I Nigerian army chief of staff with full list of all new weapons/equipment purchased yesterday?

By the way, can you identify the difference between REVA MK III and MK V ?

BTWN Nigeria owns all the REVA MRAPs in the Maiduguri road photos, and the PMC guys are NOT South Africans until you show us their names and nationalities with infallible PROOF !

I do agree we turned some SADF ex-troops into casual labour mechanics, it's not our own apartheid version, it's just that Nigeria is powerful enough to make a white South African wash our toilets if we want it

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
agaugust:

No official publication has ever said Nigeria bought any type of REVA MRAP, we only got photo of one REVA ambulance MK V being transported by road.
Nobody knows all details of Nigerian equipment until we see some of them because of government secrecy policy of Nigerian military.
So how is that our fault? Am I Nigerian army chief of staff with full list of all new weapons/equipment purchased yesterday?
BTWN Nigeria owns all the REVA MRAPs in the Maiduguri road photos, and the PMC guys are NOT South Africans until you show us their names and nationalities with infallible PROOF !
I do agree we turned some SADF ex-troops into casual labour mechanics, it's not our own apartheid version, it's just that Nigeria is powerful enough to make a white South African wash our toilets if we want it

But the IIIs in the picture are rolling down Maiguduri.

But the IIIs in the picture - that are rolling down Maiguduri do not belong to Nigeria.

But EG is not in Maiguduri.

Therefore...

...Mercenaries.

agaugust:

The same way you did it when the picture was first posted.

agaugust:

BTWN Nigeria owns all the REVA MRAPs in the Maiduguri road photos,

Bwahaha - your own post below.

agaugust:

The proof is already clear, it is REVA MK III MRAP that does NOT exist in Nigeria cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
patches689:

A couple hours ago you tried to lie to us and say that you were buying 15 000 new rifles

There that was human error, the sources have 1,000 and 5,000 rifles in two batches which I mistakenly mixed up as 15,000.

Notice that I corrected that in my posts over 8 hours ago.

No big deal. I quoted 6,000 afterwards and everyone saw that
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

All join! cool cool cool
lol.i no fit laugh,SA don suffer for una hand..

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
patches689:

How do you know they arent south african?

Strange how people from different countries would know how to operate the vehical and the tactics to employ with it...

An MRAP is as simple to drive from point A to point B like a Toyota 4Runner.

REVA MRAP is NOT a T-72 tank, so what are they operating on it, missiles or anti-tank 125 mm cannon systems and electronics?

Until you show us proof of nationality for those men, they are unknown beasts of no nation....not South Africans.

All we have is one confirmed Southie mechanic in NE war zone. May his gentle soul R.I.P. amen

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
patches689:

Nigerian infantry max range is 350 meters

What are you talking about?

Beryl rifle

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Patchesagain:

We can afford jet fuel - 22 000 hours worth

Our pilots, with 18 000 hours, fly 49 hours per day 365 days a year. This means that 2 SAAF aircraft are in the air 24 hours of every single day of every single year.

Project Biro only officially became operational in 2011 - any time prior was composed of studies and theoretical analysis
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/rsa/project-biro.htm

We have basics you could only dream of, a standardized and modern info-centric army, with training facilities that do not exist outside of only the finest armies in Africa.

Your army is an army of apes, only barely qualifying as rebel-worthy (since the rebels continuously defeat you). You have to import foreign soldiers to defeat your own people - that is right, the average Nigerian in the ranks of boko haram, with no training, is a better fighter than a Nigerian soldier - your army makes people WORSE

Oh no pig, you cannot afford Aviation fuel.

By the time this 6 weeks offensive would be done with, Nigeria would have recorded what would be recorded as a military miracle.

Clearing and killing thousands of insurgents in an area the size of scotland and wales.

This is a military marvel!!!

In Nigeria, our Government hired PMC's to aid with on the ground training of our new systems to enable us decimate the terrorists.

In South-Africa, the government had to negotiate with the terrorists, and worse, lost the control of power to the terrorist.

There is no difference between Somalia and South-Africa in this regard.

45% of the men in your military are filthy HIV carriers. In a conflict, all an opposing force has to to is sit out and watch half the SANDF attacking force die of HIV.

Pig, run along, ask your fat minister to fix the military she described as " critically deficient in skill(this is why you only have 9 Gripen pilots after 15 years), motivation and ethos required to operate".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
patches689:

Augustus

We have been over this many times

A 17 year old in 1989 is how old now?

4000 men rotated every year = howany veterans?

Mercenaries are operating in many roles - mechanics, trainers and combatants

You rely on them because in all of nigeria, in all 170 million of you, you cannot find the men to match a paltry hundred aouth africans

We employed your mechanics to repair your manufactured products for the urgent need until Nigerian army mechanics get the skills for SAMIL truck engines, etc.

17 year old SADF men? Show us proof SADF had 17 year old special forces in Angola. One of the best elite troops ever in the defunct SADF, Colonel Eben himself is now about 65 years old today !

SADF has NEVER had more than a few hundred special forces deployed in bush war Angola. The 4,000 men in frontline are mostly basic regular troops plus non-combatant soldiers like drivers, mechanics, cooks, nedicals, etc.

The total number of men that ever became special forces in SADF are less than 1,000 during the bush war.

Troop rotation means soldiers A and B fight 6 months, go home on vacation, soldiers C and D replace them for 6 months, then C and D too go for vacation so A and B come back to replace them.

That is how you recycle the same 1,000 troops for 10 years. Troop rotation means rotation....recycle.....repeat.....not that you create a new batch of 1,000 fresh soldiers every 6 months when you rotate.

Dullard Domingo, your dull brain itself needs rotation !

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
patches689:

We also recapture towns for you and help you win a war your igno ape soldiers cannot

Jeez i guess they must be worth the $120 000 - 250 000 you are paying them

Citation needed

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
agaugust:

Nigeria uses OBJ-006 version of year 2000s generation not the old AK-47 of 1950. Data specs of OBJ-007 is classified.

The average SANDF infantry man has NEVER used his R4 rifle in any combat since he was recruited, he only knows THIZA's internet based online-virtual army photo club.

Those Nigerian army rifles have drank the red blood of over 50,000 enemy fighters all over Africa in the last 25 years, the average Nigerian soldier is a killer machine

the average Nigerian soldier uses a weapon that went into service in 1948

That is all.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
agaugust:

Beryl rifle

With only 1000 ordered and paid for, in an army of 150 000 it is then not standard

Standard max range: 350 meters
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Henry120:

Oh no pig, you cannot afford Aviation fuel.

By the time this 6 weeks offensive would be done with, Nigeria would have recorded what would be recorded as a military miracle.

Clearing and killing thousands of insurgents in an area the size of scotland and wales.

This is a military marvel!!!

In Nigeria, our Government hired PMC's to aid with on the ground training of our new systems to enable us decimate the terrorists.

In South-Africa, the government had to negotiate with the terrorists, and worse, lost the control of power to the terrorist.

There is no difference between Somalia and South-Africa in this regard.

45% of the men in your military are filthy HIV carriers. In a conflict, all an opposing force has to to is sit out and watch half the SANDF attacking force die of HIV.

Pig, run along, ask your fat minister to fix the military she described as " critically deficient in skill(this is why you only have 9 Gripen pilots after 15 years), motivation and ethos required to operate".

Lots of insults

No facts
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
agaugust:

We employed your mechanics to repair your manufactured products for the urgent need until Nigerian army mechanics get the skills for SAMIL truck engines, etc.

17 year old SADF men? Show us proof SADF had 17 year old special forces in Angola. One of the best elite troops ever in the defunct SADF, Colonel Eben himself is now about 65 years old today !

SADF has NEVER had more than a few hundred special forces deployed in bush war Angola. The 4,000 men in frontline are mostly basic regular troops plus non-combatant soldiers like drivers, mechanics, cooks, nedicals, etc.

The total number of men that ever became special forces in SADF are less than 1,000 during the bush war.

Troop rotation means soldiers A and B fight 6 months, go home on vacation, soldiers C and D replace them for 6 months, then C and D too go for vacation so A and B come back to replace them.

That is how you recycle the same 1,000 troops for 10 years. Troop rotation means rotation....recycle.....repeat.....not that you create a new batch of 1,000 fresh soldiers every 6 months when you rotate.

Dullard Domingo, your dull brain itself needs rotation !

1. Regular soldiers are enough (compared to your men) to serve as PMC's
2. SADF was a conscript army - the majority of those 20 000 men served their tour and were released from the army, a new batch of men replaced them to do their year of service.

Again, you dont have any idea of what you speak
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
agaugust:

Like i have always said, i find it funny how people start panicking when they are trapped in a corner grin.

Listen very carefully. Understand this....

1. When i posted the pics of the white men at the gun turret of Reva III, why did you feel the need to tell us in BIG BOLD letters that Equitorial Guinea bought Reva III? Why? There are plenty other countries who bought it. Who asked you to do that for us?

I'll tell you why. Because it was clear to you and everyone here that those white men at the gun turrets were private combatants. But you were so desperate to hide the fact private combatants are fighting with Nigerian army, that you chose an African country as close as possible to Nigeria that has Reva III. In the sad attempt to remove any link between those Reva III and Nigeria.

2. You later found out that Nigeria does infact have Reva III. This is where you seriously panicked. Let me show you the mistakes you made.....

You now claim that those men, in Nigerian Reva III's, are indeed private military contractors. But you deny they are South African. Here is your critical mistake......you forgot that your very own president said all private contractors are simply providing training on NEW EQUIPMENT on the front line because there wasn't enough time. You have agreed with your president on this point.

So those men in the picture must come from the same country in which Reva III is produced, which is South Africa.

And i know your next step, you will say those men can come from any other country which also operates Reva III. So tell us, which country are they from?

-UAE
-Somalia
-Yemen
-Equatorial Guinea
-South Sudan
-Nigeria

Or South Africa?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
agaugust:

"SANDF infantry man has NEVER used his R4 rifle in any combat since he was recruited"
Uhm.... have you forgotten CAR,DRC,SUDAN ect ect

"SANDF R4 rifle is a copy of Galil which is a copy of 1950s AK-47"

The R4 and Galil have been extensively upgraded and cannot be compared to an AK 47, secondly if the Galil is still good enough for Israel then the R4 is good enough for us, besides our R4s are being upgraded as part of project african warrior to the newer R4DMR, R4rifleman, R4 grenadier and R4 section leader.

Pic 1: R4 section leader
Pic 2: R4 DMR
Pic 3: R4 Grenadier/Rifleman(same as Grenadier without grenade launcher)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.