Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4432408 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
jln115:

WTF are the last 2 photos mate? Show me the Cities!!!!

Enugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
jln115:

WTF are the last 2 photos mate? Show me the Cities!!!!

Calabar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Henry120:

It means we are building Africa's only Super-power country. A country been built by proper Africans.

Kindly explain the term proper african. Who is building your roads you or chinese

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
More

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
jln115:

Oh and i didnt even list other major cities in gauteng like 1.Kempton Park, 2.Benoni, 3.Boksburg, 4.Krugersdorp ect ect

What's with all the Dutch sounding names, are we in the Netherlands? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Henry120:

Enugu
Nice! but you still cant compare it to South African cities though! Same with Calabar
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Henry120:

What's with all the Dutch sounding names, are we in the Netherlands? undecided undecided undecided
Kempton Park doesnt sound Dutch, neither does Benoni!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
RudzSA:
blah blah blah blah ...wen u type sumtin worth responding to..il let u no .keep trying
. grin NOPE, You just admitted that true life story about your mum and how she begat you......
meanwhile I just want to inform you that NIGERIA is the best country in Africa... Gbam...
If you oppose, you are super free to DIE Now in DIEpsLOOT...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Henry120:
More
1. A Road!! WoW
2. A Building shocked shocked
3. A Swimming pool!! shocked!! shocked
4. White people??

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
jln115:

Nice! but you still cant compare it to South African cities though! Same with Calabar

Different styles. Nigerian cities have their own flavour, uniqueness. South-African cities are ahead thanks to over 300 years white un-interrupted rule, and un-wavering support from Europeans and Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
jln115:

1. A Road!! WoW
2. A Building shocked shocked
3. A Swimming pool!! shocked!! shocked
4. White people??

That's Obudu, 4 hours drive from Calabar.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
jln115:

Kempton Park doesnt sound Dutch, neither does Benoni!

What about the other 2?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Henry120:

Different styles. Nigerian cities have their own flavour, uniqueness. South-African cities are ahead thanks to over 300 years white un-interrupted rule, and un-wavering support from Europeans and Americans.

You mean 300 years of South African rule!! Whites arrived in South Africa not long after the first Bantu people arrived from West/Central Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Henry120:

What about the other 2?
What about them? are they not aloud to have Dutch names?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Henry120:

That's Obudu, 4 hours drive from Calabar.
And?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Henry120:

G-B-A-M

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
@rudzsa I know you are busy compiling your PICTURES.... I am happy to announce to you that I am compiling Nigerian NAMES for you 3 amazing ones.... 4rm 3 different tribes....
grin
**Rolling Drums**
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
jln115:
And I love them
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
jln115:

And?

It is a town, not a city. It's draw is it's breath taking scenery.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
jln115:

What about them? are they not aloud to have Dutch names?

You don't answer a question with a question, dummy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
morpheus24:

I see all the usual suspects are bored and have gravitated to this thread, last beacon of hope to preoccupy their minds rather than setting up a thread somewhere else to make sure ZUMA returns that NKANDLA MONEY!

I see you DictatorZA, RUDZA, MduZA! smiley

A HOllA!

Oh the f@ucktard has landed. What the f@ck are you doing here weren't you suppose to lead your biafra lagoon pink boys brigade or giving advice to your romance thread lady-beasts on the best methods to improve cassava love remedies.

About the money go ask the Abacha ghost and all your former dictators[b](love this name)[/b] to return there approximately $100bn in stolen oil money to do the same, and while you at it tell that former mate of mine aka Buhari I say good luck with the Austerity measures.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Henry120:

It is a town, not a city. It's draw is it's breath taking scenery.
Ok and?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by morpheus24: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
jln115:

You mean 300 years of South African rule!! Whites arrived in South Africa not long after the first Bantu people arrived from West/Central Africa.

Retract that silly statement used by Afrikaans settler apologists. The Bantu that arrived South Africa were tribes moving from East Africa.

The Bantu expansion that began in West Central Africa had already occupied most of Central- eastern- many parts of South Africa!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Henry120:

You don't answer a question with a question, dummy?
Uhm i though when i said Kempton park and Benoni arent dutch it meant the other 2 automatically are? Hell must i spoon feed you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
morpheus24:

Retract that silly statement used by Afrikaans settler apologists. The Bantu that arrived South Africa were tribes moving from East Africa.

The Bantu expansion that began in West Central Africa had already occupied most of Central- eastern- many parts of South Africa!
Why would i retract my comment when its entirely true?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by morpheus24: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Oh the f@ucktard has landed. What the f@ck are you doing here weren't you suppose to lead your biafra lagoon pink boys brigade or giving advice to your romance thread lady-beasts on the best methods to improve cassava love remedies.
About the money go ask the Abacha ghost and all your former dictators[b](love this name)[/b] to return there approximately $100bn in stolen oil money to do the same, and while you at it tell that former mate of mine aka Buhari I say good luck with the Austerity measures.

Cape Malay madness on display.

The descendant of a slave Indonesian mixed with part neandarthal, part Afrikaaner and part Hottentot has the effrontery to question what the great Morpheus is doin on a Nairaland thread.

Too much DAGGA, I tell you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by morpheus24: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
jln115:

Why would i retract my comment when its entirely true?

Read the dates below and juxtapose to the dates for the settlement of the Dutch east Indian company and the famous Jan van riebeeck

1 = 2000–1500 BC origin 2 = ca.1500 BC first migrations 2.a = Eastern Bantu, 2.b = Western Bantu 3 = 1000–500 BC Urewe nucleus of Eastern Bantu 4–7 = southward advance 9 = 500 BC–0 Congo nucleus 10 = AD 0–1000 last phase

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
jln115:

Ok and?

And you are a soweto Grade A dummy!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
morpheus24:

Cape Malay madness on display.

The descendant of a slave Indonesian mixed with part neandarthal, part Afrikaaner and part Hottentot has the effrontery to question what the great Morpheus is doin on a Nairaland thread.

Too much DAGGA, I tell you.

Oh Hail....OH Hail....!!!!
Moffie Morph The Great Nairaland B@utt Slayer.

I can't help it if I have better genes then you OH Great B@UTT SLAYER.

Now VOETSEK MOFFIE of you gotongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
morpheus24:

Read the dates below and juxtapose to the dates for the settlement of the Dutch east Indian company and the famous Jan van riebeeck

1 = 2000–1500 BC origin 2 = ca.1500 BC first migrations 2.a = Eastern Bantu, 2.b = Western Bantu 3 = 1000–500 BC Urewe nucleus of Eastern Bantu 4–7 = southward advance 9 = 500 BC–0 Congo nucleus 10 = AD 0–1000 last phase
So they reached SA when? Anyway interesting fact that you might have not known, the Zulu kingdom was founded/established AFTER the Cape Colony!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Henry120:

And you are a soweto Grade A dummy!
Why? because i asked you to post cities and you posted towns?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.