Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4441356 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
lezz:
It doesn't add to anything under context here.

You said my link didn't prove my point and when I furnished you with excerpts on your weak infrastructure and dilapidation of supply links, you started jumbing about reigning insults on the writer and bringing points out of context.

Zulus can't stay focused.

That's a lie. SA has been supplying water constantly before all the advent of this drought which first started with Botswana some two years ago. However, the water restriction does not affect the while country, only few provinces. KZN and Gauteng
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
SA water shortage is caused by drought not infrastructure because our water sources are drying up because of evaporation.

http://www.moneyweb.co.za/news-fast-news/drought-may-cause-water-shortages-in-sas-biggest-city/

I lived in Gauteng for many years and I have never experienced a situation like this,.I only hear that it once happened when I was young. If it was infrastructure why was it not happening all this while and only wait for drought to come to effect? It just doesn't make sense.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Henry240:

Technology alone doesn't win wars.

Equipment, the Iranians are just as well equipped than both the Israelis and Turks. The only area Israel and Turkey have an advantage is in superior air power. In other areas, the Iranians have an advantage.

Training, no evidence the turks and Israelis are better trained.
The Iranian army compromises of mostly cold war era equipment, I mean they still have T55 and Pattons in service , when Israel is fielding 1500+ Merkavas.

Secondly Israel has proven themselves tenfold that they are one of the best if not thee best trained force in the world.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
snydergp1st:

I never claimed that SANDF is better then Algeria or Egypt. We all know they have bigger military spending then SA, and with bigger spending comes more platforms.

What you seem to miss here on your futile quest to proof SA's weaknesses , is that countries with better weapons manufacturing capabilities can sustain a war far better.

Egypt is nothing without US/Saudi/UAE Aid military to prop up there regime and to keep the Muslim Brotherhood in check and Israel safe. Without the $2-3bn Aid they will not even be able to threaten Ethiopia.

To project force is nothing but to sustain one 5000km away against a nation who has the financial and manufacturing capability to defend itself is a total other proposition on its own.

You claim Egypt can fight without much stress, can you proof it. There are currently less then 10 countries with the capability to sustain a protracted war far outside its borders and no African or Middle Eastern nation are amongst them.

Algeria or Egypt has enough stock of materials and supplies to sustain a naval force on South African coast, for a time long enough to wreck SANDF and land T-90 tanks/Pantsir SAM or Abrams tanks/Patriot SAM on your homeland soil.

They don't need a months to subdue you, SANDF will collapse in a few days under their superior firepower.

Local defense manufacturing is useless when the enemy has superior firepower to gain quick victory over you....or you think DENEL MRAP or Ingwe missile will stop Algeria? Their tanks have composite impregnable armor and anti-ATGM self protection.

South Africa does not produce any game changer weapons, you import jets, torpedoes, and lots of missiles from Europe.

You keep fooling yourselves that you have some fücking technology, how will you use Umkhonto or A-Darter if you don't buy warships and aircraft from Europe ?

Fücking fooling yourselves about technology that won't save you from a power like Algeria that will rule your country and rename it ALGERIAN PROVINCE OF ARABIC SOUTH AFRICA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Namibia water crisis hope is caused by dilapidated infrastructure as well and not drought.

http://www.informante.web.na/windhoek-faces-drastic-water-crisis.16512
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
jln115:

The Iranian army compromises of mostly cold war era equipment, I mean they still have T55 and Pattons in service , when Israel is fielding 1500+ Merkavas.

Secondly Israel has proven themselves tenfold that they are one of the best if not thee best trained force in the world.

Same way US claim Russian equipments are of world war 2 Era but US still fear russia and even have to leave Syria for them.

Come to think of it when did Iran build their submarine and tanks? when did dey build there missiles? We're they built in the 20th century?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Patchesagain:

Stand by your words.

Pathetic man

Quote me, where did I say what jnl115 is claiming?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
jln115:

Same way US claim Russian equipments are of world war 2 Era but US still fear russia and even have to leave Syria for them.

Come to think of it when did Iran build their submarine and tanks? when did dey build there missiles? Were they built in the 20th century?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
snydergp1st:

First answer me why has this become a SA vs Egypt/Algeria debate.

Our naval training is up to Nato standards and we exercise with them. Our training platforms and exercises are better then any sub saharan nation and that's a fact.

I'm a member of the SAAF, though we currently have funding gabs to maintain our current and future platforms our training is more then adequate to maintain a level of readiness.

SAN during training crashed your ships and you sank your own Frigate SAS Kruger during training......world record of self destruction cheesycheesy

SAN sailed a brand new submarine into sea bottom and wrecked it in the mud cheesycheesy

SANDF anti-aircraft guns during training was turned on your own soldiers and your incompetent gunners kïlled themselves cheesycheesy

SANDF local training is garbage.

More truth just came out few months ago and your government is now sending SAAF men to train in Cuba, imagine tiny island of Cuba teaching huge fat South Africa how to fly military aircraft cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
agaugust:

Algeria or Egypt has enough stock of materials and supplies to sustain a naval force on South African coast, for a time long enough to wreck SANDF and land T-90 tanks/Pantsir SAM or Abrams tanks/Patriot SAM on your homeland soil.

They don't need a months to subdue you, SANDF will collapse in a few days under their superior firepower.

Local defense manufacturing is useless when the enemy has superior firepower to gain quick victory over you....or you think DENEL MRAP or Ingwe missile will stop Algeria? Their tanks have composite impregnable armor and anti-ATGM self protection.

South Africa does not produce any game changer weapons, you import jets, torpedoes, and lots of missiles from Europe.

You keep fooling yourselves that you have some fücking technology, how will you use Umkhonto or A-Darter if you don't buy warships and aircraft from Europe ?

Fücking fooling yourselves about technology that won't save you from a power like Algeria that will rule your country and rename it ALGERIAN PROVINCE OF ARABIC SOUTH AFRICA

Hahhahahhahahha grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
ARABIC REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Patchesagain:

Yes, if you consider CAPACITY FOR GROWTH

You fvcking retard.

You cannot make hypothetical statements and then refer to factual situations to prove the hypothetical.

And what does this have to do with Egypt v Isreal?

Proves that defence industry wil not make Israel defeat Egypt, the most important Israeli weapons are imported from America....F-16 jet, F-15 jet, Apache helicopter, Patriot SAM, Artillery guns and lots more.

War will be won based on firepower, both countries have enough in stock to wage a long war and end up in stalemate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
iblawi:

Come to think of it when did Iran build their submarine and tanks? when did dey build there missiles? Were they built in the 20th century?
Uhm.... So your telling me the Yanks think the Su30,mig29,su35,ka50,T90,T14,T15, bumerang T80,S350E,Iskander ect ect are cold war relics? I know they can be ignorent but come on!!

Secondly their Zulfiqar tank is nothing to brag about, its basically a T72 and yes they were build in the 20th century...so what's your point.

Lastly as far as I know they operate the kilo klass sub.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
jln115:

As you just said, NATO countries use link 16 or Link 22, so yes they have a mil std tatical data link to their exposel, so what's your point?

Secondly did I say South Africa could defeat France?

i just trying to make u understand a point..even though most countries dont hace a mil std datalink they have evolved and adapted. they can still fight effectively.

FRANCE, ITALY, GERMANY ALL USE NATO DATALINK BUT WHAT IF A FIGHT A BATTLE ALONE WITHOUT NATO?? WHAT IF THEY LEFT NATO?

I'M NOT TRYING TO SAY A DATALINK ISNT GOOD BUT ITS NOT THE FINAL SAY IN WARFARE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
jln115:

Dude you said we have more technologically advanced weapon systems not me!!!

Quote me, quote where I said that.

You bloödy liar!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
jln115:
Technology, Equipment, Training
ISREAL HAS AN EDGE IN ONLY TECHNOLOGY.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
lionel4power:

i just trying to make u understand a point..even though most countries dont hace a mil std datalink they have evolved and adapted. they can still fight effectively.

[b]FRANCE, ITALY, GERMANY ALL USE NATO DATALINK BUT WHAT IF A FIGHT A BATTLE ALONE WITHOUT NATO?? WHAT IF THEY LEFT NATO?

I'M NOT TRYING TO SAY A DATALINK ISNT GOOD BUT ITS NOT THE FINAL SAY IN WARFARE.[\b]
They have the code for link 16 and link 22 it doesn't matter if they left NATO , even if they fight alone without any help from Nato they will still have a data link.

South Africa tried to acquire the code to link 16 and 22, they didn't allow us!! Instead we somehow acquired link 11 but its totally outdated, thus we developed our own.

All I'm trying to point out is that having a data link is a massive massive force multiplier, Yes you can live without one,90% of the militaries do, but its still a massive advantage.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
jln115:

Isreal training is good... it has to be because they mostly fight for their survival. now judge the iranian performance in fighting ISIS.

is it defective? no? they are fighting excellently.

look dont lie... IRAN HAS ABOUT 1300 T-72Z, TYPE-59, T-72 AND TYPE-69 AND ZULFIQUAR MBT1.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE WE ALL ASSUME THAT THEY ARE POO.. BUT NO MILITARY COMMANDER WILL FIGHT UNDER ASSUMPTION.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
agaugust:

Having better technology does not mean better combat firepower, South Africa has better defence industry technology than Algeria, yet if you go to war with Algeria, they will wipe out the entire South African nation.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
lionel4power:

Isreal training is good... it has to be because they mostly fight for their survival. now judge the iranian performance in fighting ISIS.

is it defective? no? they are fighting excellently.
Comparing Israel who fought against modern forces with airpower to Iran who are fighting a terrorist group, not really a fair comparison.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
jln115:

Comparing Israel who fought against modern forces with airpower to Iran who are fighting a terrorist group, not really a fair comparison.
IRAN HAS ABOUT 1300 T-72Z, TYPE-59, T-72 AND TYPE-69 AND ZULFIQUAR MBT

LIKE I SAID BEFORE WE ALL ASSUME THAT THEY ARE POO.. BUT NO MILITARY COMMANDER WILL FIGHT UNDER ASSUMPTION.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
jln115:

ISIS is a well trained and we'll equipped terrorist group.

Fighting terrorism is not as easy as you think.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
iblawi:

ISIS is a well trained and we'll equipped terrorist group.

Fighting terrorism is not as easy as you think.
ISIS is still a terrorist group, and not nearly as well trained as the forces Israel had to face, they also have no air force.

Secondly I'm not saying its easy fighting a terrorist group, but let's just put things into perspective.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
jln115:

1. SAAB South Africa and BAE South Africa maintain our fighter fleet. Some spares although have to be imported I admit. Our fighters are also armed with locally developed weapon systems, and a lot of the combat suite comprises of South African systems, including the HMD and HMI.

2. Our Navy Equipment have always been imported from other countries, even in the SADF days. Also remember that a lot of the cobat suite of our Valours are of South African design, our Valours are also armed with a South African made SAM system. Our Subs use a South African made periscope, and a lot of the cobat suite comprises of South African made products.

3. ALL spares for our Oryx are made in South Africa!!! thus all spares for our Rooivalk are also manufactured in South Africa. And the avionics were produced by Thales South Africa. The Rooivalk is also armed with the locally developed mokopa.

4. 90% of our army consist of locally made weapon systems from Tanks,IFVs,MRAPs to small armed and communication systems.

We have one of the largest and most advanced defence industries in the world, and export our products to world powers.

Lies lies lies !!!

1. There is no company named SAAB South Africa! Sweden is maintains your Gripens for you and the only weapon you make for Gripen is A-Darter, the Gripen guided bombs are all imported from America. Sweden can ground your entire Gripen fleet if they get angry with you anytime.

2. Your Valour frigates and submarines are totally powerless and useless without imported Exocet missiles and AST torpedoes from Europe.

3. Your Oryx helicopter is useless against Algeria, even Boko Haram will shoot down an Oryx with ZSU-23 anti-aircraft.

Rooivalk has no Mokopa missile, you have NOT ordered them so you don't have them. Btwn, Rooivalk helicopters will be eaten up by Algerian SAM.

Thales is a French owned company with branch in South Africa, you don't own France or do you?

4. Your SANDF has only 5 units of Badger IFV experimental units ALL IMPORTED FROM FINLAND, no Badger production factory exists in South Africa.

Ratel IFV is obsolete and Algerian 8 km range ATGM will eat up all your IFVs in few days. Algeria has thousands of ATGM missiles.

You don't manufcafure tanks you fraud, Olifant tank is just an upgrade of Centurion tanks imported from Britain. RSA has no steel track manufacturing plant for tanks. Btwn, Algeria has hundreds of T-90 tanks, they will wipe out all your tanks.

MRAP is useless against even ordinary RPG or even a simple Browning machine gun, Boko Haram can defeat your MRAP.

Making communication equipments means what? Is it a weapon? Even Togo has communication equipment and Namibia manufactures her own army communication hardware.

Thanks for posting a list of useless weapons you produce.

South Africa is a major weapons importer.

PROVED.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
lionel4power:

IRAN HAS ABOUT 1300 T-72Z, TYPE-59, T-72 AND TYPE-69 AND ZULFIQUAR MBT

Vs 1500 Merkava, which said would you rather be on?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
jln115:

They haven't received any meko frigates or Tiger corvettes and only recieved one C28A corvette, thus far.

But hey lets say for argument sake they've received all their surfuces combatants and subs and we received our combatants under project Biro.
And for some reason Algeria decides to invade us by sea as you mentioned above.

Now firstly the South African coast has some of the roughest waters in the world, thus not very conducive to an amphibious invasion.

Secondly the currents in our Waters make it prime hunting ground for diesel Subs, just ask the Nato fleet that was sunk by a single SAN sub in 2007 during an exercise. Even with ASW helicopters it would be near impossible to sink one of our Subs in our Waters.

Thirdly we have Link ZA( tactical data link) something Algeria can only dream of!! Thus all our Navy,Air force and Army assets would instantly know exactly were the Algerian fleet is if even only one of our Radar/Aircraft/Satellite/Ships or even a soldier on a dinki boat spots their fleet, we would also have the advantage of knowing exactly were every single of our assets are at all time, right down to a single soldier. We would know precisely when and were to attack their fleet, we would always be one step ahead of the enemy at all times.

Forthly The Algerian fleet would be without any air support, thus easy targets for our Hawks armed with glide bombs.

Lastly I can't exaggerated enough of how much of an advantage it is to poses something like a tatical data link, its a massive massive force multiplier.

After Algeria beats yöu blue-black, your data link will be transmitting urgent messages of surrender to all SANDF units.

All Algerian navy orders are fully paid for and lost delivery is 2015-2016, most of the shipbuilding is almost complete.

SAN submarine did not sink any NATO ship, in which war? A game is not real war, if it's war and your sub fires torpedo, NATO ships will fire anti-torpedo decoys and your sub will be attacked with ship and helicopter launched torpedoes, then you will know that a game is not a real war.

Guided bombs are useless against Algerian navy warship anti-missile decoys and CIWS defended.

Gripen and Hawk jets will be shot down by Algerian navy BVR SAM systems. SAAF will be wasted in 10 minutes.

South African coastline was easy enough a terrain for British and Dutch ancient ships to land men and invade hundreds of years ago.

Algeria will wreck SA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
agaugust:

Lies lies lies !!!

1. There is no company named SAAB South Africa! Sweden is maintains your Gripens for you and the only weapon you make for Gripen is A-Darter, the Gripen guided bombs are all imported from America. Sweden can ground your entire Gripen fleet if they get angry with you anytime.

2. Your Valour frigates and submarines are totally powerless and useless without imported Exocet missiles and AST torpedoes from Europe.

3. Your Oryx helicopter is useless against Algeria, even Boko Haram will shoot down an Oryx with ZSU-23 anti-aircraft.

Rooivalk has no Mokopa missile, you have NOT ordered them so you don't have them. Btwn, Rooivalk helicopters will be eaten up by Algerian SAM.

Thales is a French owned company with branch in South Africa, you don't own France or do you?

4. Your SANDF has only 5 units of Badger IFV experimental units ALL IMPORTED FROM FINLAND, no Badger production factory exists in South Africa.

Ratel IFV is obsolete and Algerian 8 km range ATGM will eat up all your IFVs in few days. Algeria has thousands of ATGM missiles.

You don't manufcafure tanks you fraud, Olifant tank is just an upgrade of Centurion tanks imported from Britain. RSA has no steel track manufacturing plant for tanks. Btwn, Algeria has hundreds of T-90 tanks, they will wipe out all your tanks.

MRAP is useless against even ordinary RPG or even a simple Browning machine gun, Boko Haram can defeat your MRAP.

Making communication equipments means what? Is it a weapon? Even Togo has communication equipment and Namibia manufactures her own army communication hardware.

Thanks for posting a list of useless weapons you produce.

South Africa is a major weapons importer.

PROVED.
1. SAAB have branches in South Africa, South African technicians maintain our fleet as I said before, secondly the al tariq will be intagrated onto the Gripen as well

2. Same applies to Algeria.

3. Uhm they are invading us remeber? And by sea.

With what SAM system will Algeria shoot us down? They are invading us by sea according to you.

It doesn't matter if we haven't ordered them, its War time, thus we will be getting an endless supply of mokopa.

Thales South Africa is a totally different company to the one in France you ignorent fvck

4.. If you read my original post you would know that the time frame of this fictitious war is somewhere around 2020 thus most of our Badgers have been delivered by then. Secondly our Rates are of such great design a few minor upgrades will easily see them serve another 20-30 years.

95% of the Olifant is made in South Africa and yes we do manufacture the tracks in SA, how do you think we replaced them during the border war?

Secondly even if they land their hundreds of t90 how are they going to protect them against our Rooivalk and Hawk with 0 Air support?

Lastly you obviously have 0 idea of what a Data link does, thus no need for me to waste my time trying to explain theadvantages of such a system.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
agaugust:

After Algeria beats yöu blue-black, your data link will be transmitting urgent messages of surrender to all SANDF units.

All Algerian navy orders are fully paid for and lost delivery is 2015-2016, most of the shipbuilding is almost complete.

SAN submarine did not sink any NATO ship, in which war? A game is not real war, if it's war and your sub fires torpedo, NATO ships will fire anti-torpedo decoys and your sub will be attacked with ship and helicopter launched torpedoes, then you will know that a game is not a real war.

Guided bombs are useless against Algerian navy warship anti-missile decoys and CIWS defended.

Gripen and Hawk jets will be shot down by Algerian navy BVR SAM systems. SAAF will be wasted in 10 minutes.

South African coastline was easy enough a terrain for British and Dutch ancient ships to land men and invade hundreds of years ago.

Algeria will wreck SA
1. You don't know what a Data link is.

2. And? Did you read my original post?

3. War games are meant to simulate a real war, and yes we sunk an entire NATO fleet...deal with it.

4. It's funny how you said that our decoys and CIWS systems won't be 100% effective every time, yet Algeria's flagship Mekos use the same systems.

5. Algerian Mekos use the same SAM system/missles as our Valour class, which you said were sh1t...I just love how you contradict yourself.

6. South Africa has one of the most shipwreckes in our Waters in the world.
Secondly Settlers and invaders are two different things.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
jln115:

Vs 1500 Merkava, which said would you rather be on?

yes Israelis has the best tank force in the whole sub-region.

but the Iranians have have the best anti-tank guided missile in the whole subregion..combine that with their tank fleet. both in quality and quantity.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Msauza:

That's a lie. SA has been supplying water constantly before all the advent of this drought which first started with Botswana some two years ago. However, the water restriction does not affect the while country, only few provinces. KZN and Gauteng
Your deductive reasoning is suffering from poor foundational structures.

Own up, son of a Zulu. You didn't read the link to the end because it proved too much mental exertion for your pap brains.

The link says you are a dry country, as dry as a menopausal wench. And on top of that your water infrastructure is epileptic. Phew! You guys even steal water in South Africa. undecided undecided

Damn, your _ass must be oozing of stale sweat and last week's _shit grin grin grin

Instead of owning up that you didn't read the link to its fullest ; you chose the ignoble part of proving your Zulu-ism through myopia and shameless repetitions.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
jln115:

They have the code for link 16 and link 22 it doesn't matter if they left NATO , even if they fight alone without any help from Nato they will still have a data link.

South Africa tried to acquire the code to link 16 and 22, they didn't allow us!! Instead we somehow acquired link 11 but its totally outdated, thus we developed our own.

All I'm trying to point out is that having a data link is a massive massive force multiplier, Yes you can live without one,90% of the militaries do, but its still a massive advantage.

A datalink is not just a code, it comes with its own hardware and corresponding software and training e.t.c

They use NATO hardware and software... if they are to go to war without NATO.. they'll be denied access to such equipments.

ITS LIKE THEY WERE BORROWED THE TECHNOLOGY AS LONG AS THEY ARE IN NATO. IF THEY FIGHT WITHOUT NATO THEY WONT BE GIVEN ACCESS TO THE DATALINK.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
jln115:

ISIS is still a terrorist group, and not nearly as well trained as the forces Israel had to face, they also have no air force.

Secondly I'm not saying its easy fighting a terrorist group, but let's just put things into perspective.

a terrorist group that fights a conventional war with tanks...common give credits to who its due..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.