Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4443599 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
UltraLeslie:
Ask Google or read your journal.

Sambisa forest have been reduced to a pile of rubble by the Nigerian army. And Boko boys have been on the run like scared chickens

Facts you would rather deny.
I am the most objective guy on the block and I'm not the type to deny facts but explaine to me how the same boko haram continue to massacre your military men

http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.naij.com/1087650-update-boko-haram-kills-7-army-recruits-injures-20-abducts-fresh-attack.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjyh8j0_YrSAhVF1xoKHdp_AFkQqQIIEDAA&usg=AFQjCNGuyuxiPjgHqjbEQesviexmdYu6tw
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by UltraLeslie: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Belthazor:
Lol! What a long sleep-inducing essay! You Nigerian sonuvabïtches have proclivities of typing senseless rubbish for kicks, hey?

Your mother whilst pregnant with your idiotic self spread her filthy legs for a konik horse, and it's long phállüs forged all the way inside her to her womb and belted the shït out of you and left your brain clinically dead!cheesycheesy

Is this soldier-wanna-be doing reverse engineering with my diss I killed him with? grin

You're the true specimen of a fatherless warthog. You should start asking your mother for your father's true identity.

If the bald, wrinkling drab wasn't drunk half her waking moments, she would have been able to separate the clients who bleeped her from her anús and those who ploughed her slackened vagina

That way the search for your father would have been half solved. Start looking for acute demented drunks and streets urchins, they make up 85% of her clientele.

The other 15% are made of drooling epileptic invalids who used their saliva as lubricants when poking that dumb dirty sloven you call a mother.

That's why you're obsessed with odor. The bítch stinks like decomposing corpse.

And she was so dumb she couldn't calculate her monthly circle, so she kept giving doggystle with customers even while pregnant with you until your head was shaped like a cone from dick-blows and you were born with partial vision due to sperm abuse from all the underfed vagabonds your mother bleeps for peanuts...

See, your mother was birthed into hereditary whoredom, so she's a natural. if you doubt me, ask her first sexual experience; it was in a whorehouse.

See this worthless armadillo whose mother gives anal bonus for as low as 1 rand per fist-insertion.

At age 69 she's the oldest whóre in all of Zulu natal practising twerking. Why do you think your life is this miserable?

You mother has never being even referred to as a girlfriend, she is the community cum-dump where the dregs of unproductive members of the community offload their watery fluid lacking in basic vitamins...

One of those undernourished semen formed your conception and you were birthed with lower than average adult functionality.

Son of a cheap whóre

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
UltraLeslie:
Is this soldier-wanna-be doing reverse engineering with my diss I killed him with? grin

You're the true specimen of fatherless warthog. You should start asking your mother for your father's true identity.

If the bald, wrinkling drab wasn't drunk half her waking moments, she would have been able to separate the clients who bleeped her from her anús and those who ploughed her slackened vagina

That way the search for your father would have been half solved. Start looking for acute demented drunks and streets urchins, they make up 85% of her clientele.

The other 15% are made of drooling epileptic invalids who used their saliva as lubricants when poking that dumb dirty sloven you call a mother.

That's why you're obsessed with odor. The bítch stinks like decomposing corpse.

And she was so dumb she couldn't calculate her monthly circle, so she kept giving doggystle with customers even while pregnant with you until your head was shaped like a cone from dick-blows and you were born with partial vision due to sperm abuse from all the underfed vagabonds your mother bleeps for peanuts...

See, your mother was birthed into hereditary whoredom, so she's a natural. if you doubt me, ask her first sexual experience; it was in a whorehouse.

See this worthless armadillo whose mother gives anal bonus for as low 1 rand per fist-insertion.

At age 69 she's the oldest whóre in all of Zulu natal practising twerking. Why do you think your life is this miserable?

You mother has never being even referred to as a girlfriend, she is the community cum-dump where the dregs of unproductive members of the community offload their watery fluid lacking in basic vitamins...

One of those undernourished semen formed your conception and you were birthed with lower than average adult functionality.

Son of a cheap whóre
http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.naij.com/1087650-update-boko-haram-kills-7-army-recruits-injures-20-abducts-fresh-attack.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjyh8j0_YrSAhVF1xoKHdp_AFkQqQIIEDAA&usg=AFQjCNGuyuxiPjgHqjbEQesviexmdYu6tw
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by obontami: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
UltraLeslie:
These pillow-heads can't truly make a sentence without making terrible errors...well, I wasn't expecting much. Your proper education only began in 1994 when we freed you lazyboned slaves and put you within the circles of civilised gathering grin

And you're so disrespectful... perhaps you haven't realised I'm Donald from Kleinfontein who gives your mother daily wraps of daga to take my cock in her mouth...with a condom on of course. The bítch has severe Chlamydia disease that has spread into every orifice in her body.

And your poor daddy is the supervisor of my drug cartel in mpumalanga... he's happy. He personally told me he doesn't mind slaving for a Nigerian which is way better than serving a white Boer.

Your sisters are my decoys for overseas delivery when they aren't joining your mother in struggling for my balls.

I know you're angry but if you aren't in a habit of sniffing up the coke I gave you for delivery for Durban, you could have risen to your daddy's rank of supervisor or even surpass him in my establishment even though he can't write but his street knowledge gave him an edge.

You have to learn respect. Being heady won't take you anywhere in life.

Just look how the rest of your family members are contented and happy.
haha cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by UltraLeslie: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Belthazor:
Who is the son of a shameless whøre viewing the thread as a guest? cheesy

It's the Nigerian bästard with innumerable personas called UltraLeslie! cheesy

Offspring of a meandering lunatic mother and destitute father who was the scum of his generation.

How does your screenshot show I was viewing as a guest?

Your mother's sexual honour is as porous as a bonobo handshake.

Son of a modified ape!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by UltraLeslie: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
obontami:
haha cheesy
Obontami baba!!!

How far nah? Butchering zulus for sport on a weekend is irresistible grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

Damn you with the Boko Haram taunt; we've been dealing with them and winning the war, so shove it. Let's concentrate on the topic at hand: South Africa and body odour. See what a British musician has to about you savages (see highlighted). grin grin grin
"Ignorant loudmouths with no sense of humor and talentless murderers who smell like baboon."
is it https://www.nairaland.com/3421581/83-nigerian-soldiers-missing-boko#50398226

It just doesn't look like you are winning

(1) (2) (3) ... (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.