Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4455338 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
SANDF

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
SANDF

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Thiza: @AUGUSTUS.....SANDF ALSO DOES ITS TRAINING DURING WINTER SEASON WITH SNOW AS A COVER

Look here mister THIZA did you hear what I said before? Give me the mobile phone numbers of those 3 SANDF girls eating sandwiches in the photo, or you want me to invade your country? Those South African ladies need Nigerian men just like fish needs water !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
patches689:

Considering you are 40 years old and still single.

I can only conclude that while some NIG are in demand.

You are most certainly not.

My age is not displayed on internet. I am not 40 years old.

My first day in nursery school I knew General Babangida was military ruler president of Nigeria.

South African girls need me now, don't be jealous because I shibiboed South African men grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
patches689:

So you admit that Army Guide are wrong?

No, I discovered that Army Guide is too complex for your Retaarded brain

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
patches689:

AUGUGBGUGUG YOU FVKING LIAR

The man in the video clearly says, "the gun has a maximum range of 21.1km and a maximum range of 42km AT HIGH ALTITUDE WITH CHARGE 9"

So yes, if you are firing your FH77B from the top of a mountain in the Himalaya's then it will get 42km. Otheriwise, its limited to 21.1km

Hahahah... killed by your own source

Lol, even your Indian army propaganda B.S kills you.

O god

My sides

You failed English language comprehension in School, so the best we can do is to pity you while you swim in your ocean of endless errors.

At altitude means when your artillery gun is sitting on normal ground level (Or in your village soldiers drag artillery gun to mountain top and put it on high altitude ? Olodo) , so Bofors is on ground level while your target is on a mountain high altitude , your artillery's firing effect is seen by eyesight or binoculars 43 km away because the target is higher on a mountain, or else if both artillery and target are on same ground level, you never see the target 43 km away except by aircraft flying to help you find target, thus your range is reduced deliberately by topography and not by ballistics because you cannot see the target.

Bofors artillery will sho.oot to 43 km range on a ground level low altitude target but the gun operator will not see the target he is at.tacking.

Also Bofors artillery will sh.oot to 43 km range on mountain level high altitude target but in this case the gunner will see the target he is f.iring at with his own eyes.

In the video that Indian artillery sitting on ground level was h.i.tting target on high altitude mountain and the gunners could see it and we public too saw it without any aircraft help, the shells landed on target picked by human eyesight and called AREA DIAMOND. South African brains are so dull, no wonder DENEL G5 and G6 artilery guns were both designed by foreigners in North America and sold for dollars to DENEL in your nation of retaards.

1976 model Bofors FH-77A version has range 22 km with the smallest shell, not even base bleed. Now you say after 30 years of upgrade the new improved Bofors FH-77B version has range 21 km, shorter range than the old version of 30 years ago?

I think the Indians have used Talisman to drive you bananas as punishment for your fraudulence.

Bofors FH-77 artillery case has been closed by the Indian video. Sorry it's too late for you to cry, suicide is better....get yourself a strong rope and a tall tree with strong branches and...say goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
patches689:

Nigeria has no knee mortars.

Nigeria has no AGL's or MGL's

Nigeria has no marksmen rifles

Nigeria has obsolete SAM, South Africa has one of the best SAMs in the world, the StarStreak

Nigeria has obsolete ATGM, South Africa has one of the best ATGM's in the world the Milan AD

Nigeria has obsolete Anti-Material Rifle, South Africa has one of the most advanced (and locally made) in the world
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denel_NTW-20

Which recorded one of the longest sniper kills in the world
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_recorded_sniper_kills

The effective firing range of the DShK is only 2km (LIAR) and has a max range of only 2,5km
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DShK

The effective firing range of the M2 is only 1.8km but it has a max range of 6.68km
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M2_Browning

The Brownings effectiveness is proven by the fact that one of the worlds longest SNIPER KILLS was done with an M2 Browning MACHINE GUN in Veitnam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_recorded_sniper_kills

You also have obsolete equipment in all other areas.

You still need to show us that Nigeria actually has certain categories of equipment before you can try to tell us that you are better equipped

Dude, all your above sources are unreliable Wikipedia, your favorite source for fraudulent editing of data to post in wrong information.

My Dshk source is a standard military website that no fraudster can edit. It says Nigerian army Dshk gun has effective range 3.8 km and maximum range 5.4 km, you cannot play fraud and edit that, right?

Nigeria has new modern sniper rifles and photos posted by Sirius Black from Boko war. You still say we don't have it.

Nigeria has Browning M2 machine guns surplus in our army arsenal. Photos many on this site showing them against Bokos.

I posted photo of Nigerian knee mortar in use against Bokos and you still deny it.

I think it's time to stop replying you, not worth all the waste of energy on a fraudster who has been roundly defeated but wants to play buffonery as a jobless man living on government welfare in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
Women who will blow out Arandu in just few minutes.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
agaugust:

Dude, all your above sources are unreliable Wikipedia, your favorite source for fraudulent editing of data to post in wrong information.

My Dshk source is a standard military website that no fraudster can edit. It says Nigerian army Dshk gun has effective range 3.8 km and maximum range 5.4 km, you cannot play fraud and edit that, right?

Nigeria has new modern sniper rifles and photos posted by Sirius Black from Boko war. You still say we don't have it.

Nigeria has Browning M2 machine guns surplus in our army arsenal. Photos many on this site showing them against Bokos.

I posted photo of Nigerian knee mortar in use against Bokos and you still deny it.

I think it's time to stop replying you, not worth all the waste of energy on a fraudster who has been roundly defeated but wants to play buffonery as a jobless man living on government welfare in South Africa.

Wikipedia just like it misleaded military today editor. Hehehehehehe!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
South Africa is the only country in Africa that has a battle school, where they simulate war for real in combat training. No country in Africa has such facility.

facility where conventional and integrated training on divisional level could be executed. Combined practical training is a requisite to all armies worldwide. The development of such a training facility presented the South African Government with the ability to ensure a well-trained South African National Defence Force (SANDF).

The SA Army Combat Training Centre is unique in the sense that it is one of ten similar institutions in the world that provide exclusive and permanent facilities for landward warfare training. Only two of these institutions are located in the Southern hemisphere, of which the SA Army Combat Training Centre is the largest, 158 000 hectares in comparison to other training facilities in the Southern hemisphere. Other similar institutions are situated in the Mojave Desert in the United States of America, the Negev Desert in Israel, as well as Canada, France, India, Australia and Pakistan.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
FighterPilot: Women who will blow out Arandu in just few minutes.
Augustine alone will blow out all those women in his bedroom in 'quick time mode'.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
FighterPilot: South Africa is the only country in Africa that has a battle school, where they simulate war for real in combat training. No country in Africa has such facility.

facility where conventional and integrated training on divisional level could be executed. Combined practical training is a requisite to all armies worldwide. The development of such a training facility presented the South African Government with the ability to ensure a well-trained South African National Defence Force (SANDF).

The SA Army Combat Training Centre is unique in the sense that it is one of ten similar institutions in the world that provide exclusive and permanent facilities for landward warfare training. Only two of these institutions are located in the Southern hemisphere, of which the SA Army Combat Training Centre is the largest, 158 000 hectares in comparison to other training facilities in the Southern hemisphere. Other similar institutions are situated in the Mojave Desert in the United States of America, the Negev Desert in Israel, as well as Canada, France, India, Australia and Pakistan.
But that doesn't change the fact that u ve never fought real war upto 40 years

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
PrinxArthur1: But that doesn't change the fact that u ve never fought real war upto 40 years

I did in Lesotho, CAR and DRC.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
agaugust: Augustine alone will blow out all those women in his bedroom in 'quick time mode'.

Wow!! Those women will kick the arse out of Agaugust.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
sandf

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
SANDF

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
sandf

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:49am On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust:

You failed English language comprehension in School, so the best we can do is to pity you while you swim in your ocean of endless errors.

At altitude means when your artillery gun is sitting on normal ground level (Or in your village soldiers drag artillery gun to mountain top and put it on high altitude ? Olodo) , so Bofors is on ground level while your target is on a mountain high altitude , your artillery's firing effect is seen by eyesight or binoculars 43 km away because the target is higher on a mountain, or else if both artillery and target are on same ground level, you never see the target 43 km away except by aircraft flying to help you find target, thus your range is reduced deliberately by topography and not by ballistics because you cannot see the target.

Bofors artillery will sho.oot to 43 km range on a ground level low altitude target but the gun operator will not see the target he is at.tacking.

Also Bofors artillery will sh.oot to 43 km range on mountain level high altitude target but in this case the gunner will see the target he is f.iring at with his own eyes.

In the video that Indian artillery sitting on ground level was h.i.tting target on high altitude mountain and the gunners could see it and we public too saw it without any aircraft help, the shells landed on target picked by human eyesight and called AREA DIAMOND. South African brains are so dull, no wonder DENEL G5 and G6 artilery guns were both designed by foreigners in North America and sold for dollars to DENEL in your nation of retaards.

1976 model Bofors FH-77A version has range 22 km with the smallest shell, not even base bleed. Now you say after 30 years of upgrade the new improved Bofors FH-77B version has range 21 km, shorter range than the old version of 30 years ago?

I think the Indians have used Talisman to drive you bananas as punishment for your fraudulence.

Bofors FH-77 artillery case has been closed by the Indian video. Sorry it's too late for you to cry, suicide is better....get yourself a strong rope and a tall tree with strong branches and...say goodbye

lol, are you seriously telling me you dont know what the phrase "at altitude" means?

Hahahahahaha

Good lord what a fool.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 09, 2014
patches689:

Considering you are 40 years old and still single.

I can only conclude that while some NIG are in demand.

You are most certainly not.

Considering south-african women have fat asses, just the way we like them.

There is nothing to conclude.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:06am On Jul 09, 2014
FighterPilot: South Africa is the only country in Africa that has a battle school. No country in Africa has such facility.

The only war knowledge South African military has today is inside battle school classroom. Yes you are correct on that.

However, Nigeria has war college and command/staff college which your SANDF members attended in Kaduna state this year to learn from Nigeria's practical battlefield war experience.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:24am On Jul 09, 2014
FighterPilot:

I did in Lesotho, CAR and DRC.

In the last 20 years, South Africa has not fought any war alone till today.

Lesotho SANDF deployed TOGETHER with Botswana's army to stop a coup against the president, is that a war?

All the total soldiers from South Africa and Botswana total about 1,200 all combined. Is that a war?

SANDF deployed zero Haw jets, zero Gripen jets, zero Rooivalk helicopter, zero G-6 artillery, zero Olifant tank. Is that a war?

South Africa could not even fight alone in Lesotho, Botswana had to help you inside tiny Lesotho that is totally surrounded by huge South Africa.

The fighting was for a few days and it ended. After new presidential elections in a few months, SANDF was out of Lesotho. Is that a war?

No, it was a coup plot crisis in a fraudulent political election process. That is NOT a war.

https://www.greenleft.org.au/node/16646

C.A.R Bangui, Seleka uprooted South African military. How many SANDF went to C.A.R....just about 250 soldiers...and a battle of about 12 hours.

Is the whole SANDF made up of those 250 soldiers? Is 18 hour fight a war? France's army saved SANDF out of Seleka's hand.

Congo DRC is United Nations army and airforce of about 12 countries from Europe, Asia, and Africa combined together and South African army was under the full control and leadership of Tanzanian army.

[size=14pt]95% of South African military has zero war experience since they were born by their mothers

tongue shocked cheesy grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:28am On Jul 09, 2014
[size=14pt]Nigerian army, air force, navy buying new weapons secretly[/size]

http://www.ghanamma.com/nigerian-military-begins-acquisition-of-new-equipment-to-defeat-boko-haram/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:03am On Jul 09, 2014
[size=14pt]Mighty Nigerian army wipes out a whole forest full of Boko fighters...

Africa's war experience masters Naija in action...

http://www.punchng.com/news/soldiers-raid-boko-haram-forest-kill-44-insurgents/
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:43am On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust:
The only war knowledge South African military has today is inside battle school classroom. Yes you are correct on that.
However, Nigeria has war college and command/staff college which your SANDF members attended in Kaduna state this year to learn from Nigeria's practical battlefield war experience.

You don't know what a battle school is, so you better keep your mouth shut because there is none in Nigeria. Battle school ( now known as SA Army combat training center) is just beyond your imaginery classrooms and is a vigorous military exercise in a battlefield with live fire in real war simulation. It gives soldiers the real feeling of war where airforce and the army execute military commands together in a formation. It cannot be reduced to a mere size of war college because you cannot fire missiles and bombs in your small battle college. There are only ten of those in the planet earth for which SA has one. If you don't know a thing you must ask and you will get a help.

http://www.actc.army.mil.za/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust: .
[size=14pt]Mighty Nigerian army wipes out a whole forest full of Boko fighters...

[/size]

Don't be too forward, the Boko still exist and everytime when this happens they retaliate when is least expected.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust:

Lesotho SANDF deployed TOGETHER with Botswana's army to stop a coup against the president, is that a war?

All the total soldiers from South Africa and Botswana total about 1,200 all combined. Is that a war?

SANDF deployed zero Haw jets, zero Gripen jets, zero Rooivalk helicopter, zero G-6 artillery, zero Olifant tank. Is that a war?

South Africa could not even fight alone in Lesotho, Botswana had to help you inside tiny Lesotho that is totally surrounded by huge South Africa.

The fighting was for a few days and it ended. After new presidential elections in a few months, SANDF was out of Lesotho. Is that a war?

No, it was a coup plot crisis in a fraudulent political election process. That is NOT a war.

C.A.R Bangui, Seleka uprooted South African military. How many SANDF went to C.A.R....just about 250 soldiers...and a battle of about 12 hours.

Is the whole SANDF made up of those 250 soldiers? Is 18 hour fight a war? France's army saved SANDF out of Seleka's hand.

Congo DRC is United Nations army and airforce of about 12 countries from Europe, Asia, and Africa combined together and South African army was under the full control and leadership of Tanzanian army.

[size=14pt]95% of South African military has zero war experience since they were born by their mothers

If I am to summarise all that you said in one, I would say that whether the war was won or lost; in collaboration with other forces or not; whether we cheated or not and whether it was experienced by few soldiers or not. The fact is SA does not have 40 years without war experience as your mate suggested.

Five things you never knew about SA military: http://www.africandefence.net/five-things-you-never-knew-about-the-south-african-military/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2014

[/size]
With colonels getting killed?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2014
When was the last time Nigeria bought spare parts for her bofors 155mm howitzers? I challenge augubugubu to post images of the FH-77B he claims has a range of 41km. #Trap.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2014
44 Parachute Battalion and Special Forces fought thousands of rebels in the CAR and survived
During the March 2013 attack and subsequent coup by Seleka rebels in the CAR, SANDF soldiers were involved in a rather famous battle in the capital city of Bangui. This much is well-known. What is less well-known, however, is that although 15 soldiers died in the battle, enemy casualty estimates range from a low 600 to a high 2000.
Briefly-captured soldiers reported seeing a warehouse full of bodies soon after the battle. By its end, the paratroopers and Special Forces involved in the Battle of Bangui had fought overwhelming numbers and not only survived, but effectively brought Seleka to the point where the only feasible way of continuing on to the presidential palace was through negotiating a truce with SANDF commanders on the ground.

http://www.africandefence.net/five-things-you-never-knew-about-the-south-african-military/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust:

Post your source.

You claim wiki fraud? Look at the change logs. Your argument is flawed

No, Nigeria has *some* modern sniper rifles... Just like the SANDF has *some* Accuracy International Arctic Warfare and H&K PSG1 Sniper Rifles

But the MAJORITY of your infantry do not have anything... while ALL SANDF infantry have accurized R1 Rifles [PHOTO 1] (heaver chrome lined barrel, re-worked trigger mechinism, optics) available to them.

You are talking about individual weapons, we are talking about weapons available to all men in the SANDF

Because you posted a picture of a TRENCH MORTAR not a KNEE MORTAR

Knee Mortars do not use bi-pods and dont have huge fvcking base-plates [PHOTO 2], they are designed for mobility... unlike that pathetic example you posted. I can post examples of Knee Mortars from AFghanistan and Mali if you want... to compare to your low mobility TRENCH MORTAR

I think it's time to stop replying you, not worth all the waste of energy on a fraudster who has been roundly defeated but wants to play buffonery

You are the buffoon who says that the Nigerian army is better equipped, when:

1. They have NO NO AND NO AGL's or MGL's
2. All equipment is obsolete when compared to SANDF equipment (Starstreak v SA-7, Milan AD v Swingshit)
3. 90% of SANDF equipment is widley used and in common service - 99% of Nigerian soldiers do not have access to 99%
of the equipment you posted.

as a jobless man living on government welfare in South Africa.

Strange how I attended a Baseball Game, last Saturday, in Seoul, in Korea if I was unemployed and living in South Africa? [PHOTO 2] Note the date on the ticket.

See, I post things that PROVE what I say. As usual you are unable to prove what you have claimed.

Now prove that you are in America. I challenge you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2014

[/size]

That photo proves what a joke your military is.

Take up that formation and a child with a pump action shotgun could drop a whole fireteam with a few pumps.

I am laughing so hard at the moment grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust:

Nigeria has not fought a war alone in the last 20 years either.

Even when you fight in your own country you need American assistance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.