Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did (2296 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did by lacemose(m): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2017
See what this husband did to his wife after catching her red handed having sex with her younger Lover
see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXvQ5K6vjpg

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did by Skyfornia(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2017
Lols.. This one na operation monkey dance
Re: Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did by teebankz10(m): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2017
K
Re: Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did by amnesty7: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Tell me which home video it is before I can watch.
Re: Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did by Emac34: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2017
amnesty7:
Tell me which home video it is before I can watch.
lol
Re: Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did by Lomprico2: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2017
After this torture then what? undecided

Is it a crime to cheat on ones partner in that country?
I doubt if this was a cheat matter, it seams like she is under police interrogation.
Re: Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did by ireke(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2017
That's a very unfair treatment. If your wife cheats, leave her if you can't forgive her. Period.

This is not the punishment for adultery. If the woman has liver she can sue him in court for abuse and unjust torture. People will shout that she should be ashamed but law is law. She will win. The man can not claim that he reacted on impulse. In fact I think it's something else that is paining the man

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did by dan9ice(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2017
It's a family thing. It runs in the family lineage... Leave her jhoor.. Your brother pikin na your pikin.. Though, not good
Re: Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Those are Zulu people. They don't take adultery lightly. The Zulu man is a very proud person.
Re: Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did by geeben112: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2017
Is her husband a police officer? Is this happening in the police station? Who is using mobile radio underneath? Did she really cheat on her husband or something else? Did the husband called people to watch how he totures her or something? Police use this method of torture for a criminal to confess. I'm not understanding
Re: Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did by crackhouse(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2017
That's fantastic.
Re: Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did by hooklover: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2017
Wise men allow sere wives go instead of such punishment.

If y sister cheat on u tell her to go. If u decide to punish her this way u will not live to tell d story.

I will make sure man is butchered to parts. In a pain full way..

Warning to men that want to torture or kill a lady day cheats.. Al"ow her go in peace. Don't take laws to ur hand.

Nobody has monopoly of violence she is someone's property...
Re: Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did by Samusu(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
Odikwa risky
Re: Man Caught Wife Having See With A Younger Lover, See What He Did by agarawu23(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2017
ireke:
That's a very unfair treatment. If your wife cheats, leave her if you can't forgive her. Period.

This is not the punishment for adultery. If the woman has liver she can sue him in court for abuse and unjust torture. People will shout that she should be ashamed but law is law. She will win. The man can not claim that he reacted on impulse. In fact I think it's something else that is paining the man
I tire

(1) (Reply)

Rep Your Birthday Here / My Elder Brother Is Coming Home For Christmas And I'm Super Excited - Phoros / This Touchy Prewedding Photos Will Give You Hope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.