Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep (59743 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Omoluabi16(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

don't mind her! she thinks people will forget how she was jumping from thread to thread, dissing out insults. The chicken has come home to roost, their eye don clear.
lol bro. Nigerians could be funny. ponzi schemes will keep springing up, and people will keep 'investing'
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Deejaygold(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
I lost 150,000 in the ponzi na wa o!
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by YungRichG1: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
ladyF:
Lol. Let's go there...

Bitcoin is available here for MMM participants sha... Check my signature and come and place your order.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Please I want to sell my bitcoin worth $73 do you buy?
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by vjohnson: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
God will punish you all for defrauding Nigerians'
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by ladyF(f): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
YungRichG1:

Please I want to sell my bitcoin worth $73 do you buy?

Sure. Please message me on WhatsApp.
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Folly4me(m): 5:36am On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=Onyemabright post=62079539][/quote] Na over 3.5
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Dollabiz: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Oh
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by AcquireCofOLand(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Invest your money in Real Estate. We have Estate Secured lands without Omo-Onile issues for as low as N700k in ibeju-lekki. In Sangotedo and Ajah axis, we have as cheap as N5m there. Other locations also exist on the mainlands (Festac, Magboro-Berger area by MFM, Ikorodu etc.)
Check for our contact on the signature below...both WhatsApp and GSM.
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by decode55(m): 5:57am On Nov 09, 2017
sinaj:
its bhind now tho

How body sha? What happened to your bbm?
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by sinaj(f): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2017
decode55:

How body sha? What happened to your bbm?
I dey fine.

I just have a lil ish dats keeping me offline for now. Will b back soon.
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by decode55(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
sinaj:
I dey fine.

I just have a lil ish dats keeping me offline for now. Will b back soon.

Okay. Stay good
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by sinaj(f): 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
decode55:

Okay. Stay good
thank u smiley
Re: MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep by Mofetemi(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall,www.,without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on,ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on,ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers,CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator woth light,Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT!Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country!Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH,NOTIFY NE IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A,your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmaceutical Stores & Ordering Outlet
Ikorodu Road,
Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp: 07033135972 / 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant / Results On Comparing Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Between First Bank And Gtbank / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.