Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (47353 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Men Beware!!! Hausa Men Are The Ones Dickmatizing Married Women Right Now. / I Have Destroy So Many Men During Sex-men Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by oxonek: 4:52am On Nov 05, 2017
Martins301:
How do you detect if ur gf is cheating on you? I'm beginning to suspect and distrust this Amaka of a girl.

www.impactu.com has DVDs that show you concrete Naija signs of a cheating wife. You can take it from there.https://impactu.com.ng/shop/15-signs-showing-your-wife-is-cheating/
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Rottymil(m): 5:36am On Nov 05, 2017
NO BE SMALL THING O
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by yuppyz(m): 5:38am On Nov 05, 2017
TheArchangel:
How can a man speak for a woman?

You say women are very emotional and have sex with emotions attached?.....well ......where does this analysis placed the rungirls and the prostitutes or are they not women.?
Women enjoys sex much more than men, it is just the society that made it seem otherwise.

This write up is about married women, and not those who exchange their body for money

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Derushah(f): 5:41am On Nov 05, 2017
And seriously, why are women always at the receiving end when their husbands cheat? People will always find a way to exonerate the man and blame the woman. A man cheats and they'll say it's because she let herself go and she wasn't looking good enough for him.
But when a woman cheats, she's a LovePeddler, a home destroyer that has no respect for her marriage or family, a disgrace, an abomination. They'll never attribute it to the man's pot belly or his lack of abs. Or don't they think that women like good things too? Don't they know that we also want a man that's fit and takes care of himself too? We also love rock hard abs, muscled arms, and a taut, flat stomach and also a man that puts effort into looking and smelling good and the moment you give these features up for fat, flabs and body odour, don't complain if a woman looks elsewhere to satisfy her herself

I FULLY SUPPORT POLYANDRY TOO.
You think ladies don't go through temptation?

It's mine, I will recharge it as i like.
It's yours pluck it anywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 05, 2017
Do that in ur rented room.
Derushah:
And seriously, why are women always at the receiving end when their husbands cheat? People will always find a way to exonerate the man and blame the woman. A man cheats and they'll say it's because she let herself go and she wasn't looking good enough for him.
But when a woman cheats, she's a LovePeddler, a home destroyer that has no respect for her marriage or family, a disgrace, an abomination. They'll never attribute it to the man's pot belly or his lack of abs. Or don't they think that women like good things too? Don't they know that we also want a man that's fit and takes care of himself too? We also love rock hard abs, muscled arms, and a taut, flat stomach and also a man that puts effort into looking and smelling good and the moment you give these features up for fat, flabs and body odour, don't complain if a woman looks elsewhere to satisfy her herself

I FULLY SUPPORT POLYANDRY TOO.
You think ladies don't go through temptation?

It's mine, I will recharge it as i like.
It's yours pluck it anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Vutseck(m): 6:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Mmmy:
This has to be the single dumbest thing i have ever read in my life and one of the compounding reasons i probably will not marry a Nigerian man. The effrontery, pretence and downright insult on women especially the first paragraph which baselessly and cruelly states that only an unfaithful woman can divorce her husband who cheats on her but a "faithful wife" should just take it until her starts physically beating her. I highly doubt you are a psychologist and if you are, please resign as you obviously have extreme biases. Cheating breaks trust and without trust, the marriage could crumble and is enough reason for a divorce.

you can still achieve all u need in life without delving into marriage

just few African States makes marriage Seems to be a must for everyone

only those that have traveled out before will understand what I'm talking about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by DeepSight(m): 6:17am On Nov 05, 2017
Vutseck:

I can personally relate to this post sisie

this is not about misogynistic tendencies

I had a similar experience in the past when I was involved with a married woman, to the point she contemplated of quitting her marriage for our relationship which she had never gave a thought before and the only barrier before her was how to train her two daughters the marriage produced should in case she quit her marriage

thank God I traveled out of the country which brought our relationship to a stop

mean while, she used to intimate to me how I made her to experience the real love people always talked about which she mistook for couple cohabiting together and all that

Seriously, she was ready to do anything within her powers for the success of our relationship

according to her, her husband observed her attitude had changed during the period but couldn't fathom out she was having an affair

and for me it was just an affair and nothing more than that

thank God I didn't break another man's home

cc pocohantas

it's not just about killing someone as you suggested in ur post

Whats wrong with you. Are you so dimwitted you cannot see that exactly the same can and in fact does happen to married men with a female lover outside the marriage? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Why do you see things only from the male perspective, that is just dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Kofspice: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Saying men don't get emotionally attached when cheating is total bs. Men don't admit their feelings because of their egos. Let the lady they are cheating with leave them for whatever reason and see how they would react. The worst part is that the wife at home would suffer for it.

3 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by YelloweWest: 6:28am On Nov 05, 2017
hatchy:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.zambianobserver.com/i-do-not-support-cheating-not-in-anyway-but-this-leaves-matters-to-be-argued/amp/
Trash!

Prostitute fall in love with their customers abi.

Stop justifying infidelity. It's wrong on both sides

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by YelloweWest: 6:35am On Nov 05, 2017
TheArchangel:
How can a man speak for a woman?

You say women are very emotional and have sex with emotions attached?.....well ......where does this analysis placed the rungirls and the prostitutes or are they not women.?
Women enjoys sex much more than men, it is just the society that made it seem otherwise.
My sister. See me see trouble.

He should have also told us what menstruation and child birth feels like since he knows women more than we know ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by YelloweWest: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2017
This just proves what I've been saying for a long time.

NIGERIAN YOUNG MEN ARE BECOMING MORE STUPID BY THE DAY!
Just look at the number of men who agree with this stupid senseless write up...

How can a man speak for women?
Do prostitutes fall in love with there customers?
Who told u women don't date strictly because they enjoy the sex?
Do sugar mummies want to divorce their husband's??

I can't believe the stupidity in the thread. And what's worse is the number of our supposedly bright young men that agree with It!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by selfmadeboss: 6:43am On Nov 05, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian cheating wives don't have plans of killing their husbands jare. They play the game well, the man can swear in amadioha shrine that his wife has never cheated.

It's the men that can't handle ordinary sidepiece. Mumuing about because of nunu!
That's why I don't advice any guy to waste time marrying a naija girl. Just Bleep them and discard them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 05, 2017
When I see write ups like this, I am tempted to ask how this people come up with their statistics undecided, a man can cheat and still love his wife undecided ,like WTF!, so that means you can love someone and still go ahead to hurt them?, if yes, can someone please give me the real definition of love cos it seems to have another meaning in this century

3 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by ivolt: 6:49am On Nov 05, 2017
Useless post.
No single evidence to back up the drivel.
Probably authored by a misogynistic old man who has been
abandoned by his family due to his irresponsible behaviors.

4 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by hatchy(f): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Trash!

We are talking about wives here and not prostitutes who ply their trade for money.

Some of you just write to be noticed without understanding the thread.

Oya go back and read it all over again,this time slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by ivolt: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
When I see write ups like this, I am tempted to ask how this people come up with their statistics undecided, a man can cheat and still love his wife undecided ,like WTF!, so that means you can love someone and still go ahead to hurt them?, if yes, can someone please give me the real definition of love cos it seems to have another meaning in this century

Most statistics are meaningless and wrong.
The writer of this article wrote his opinion and other
misogynistic men took it as the gospel truth.

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by kay29000(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Trash!

Prostitutes don't enjoy sex...They are motivated to have sex by the money they are going to collect...They are emotionally attracted to money. This is why, the lower you pay a woman for sex, the less you enjoy it. And the more you have to pay for sex, the more you enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Brushless: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Fixed.

You say women enjoy sex more than men but I'm willing to bet you will distance yourself from it if someone asks you. When some ladies lie anyhow about simple age, is it sex or virginity status they'd be truthful about? shocked

That's why when some women can't help getting emotionally attached to the dude who was smooth enough go get them to come down from their throne of pretense. sad

A cheating wife can kill her husband just as easily as a cheated wife can. embarassed
Women, kwai! I have known it a long time. There is nothing like love in marriage only an association of fits once the boat starts rocking a woman wil quickly jettison.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2017
ivolt:

Most statistics are meaningless and wrong.
The writer of this article wrote his opinion and other
misogynistic men took it as the gospel truth.
but my own question now is if you say you love someone, is staying faithful too much of to sacrifice for the sake of that person's happiness? . I just don't get all this various crooked articles by weak minds to justify cheating. They act like pussy is the oxygen men need to stay alive and even a wife alone can't supply him the oxygen ,else he will die undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by YelloweWest: 7:00am On Nov 05, 2017
hatchy:
We are talking about wives here and not prostitutes who ply their trade for money.

Some of you just write to be noticed without understanding the thread.

Oya go back and read it all over again,this time slowly.
I don't need to read this bull shìt again.

I'm a woman and a man cannot speak of what he thinks of me the same way I cannot speak for men.
Besides the op was talking about women! Wives and prostitutes are both women!
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Adisaowalla: 7:00am On Nov 05, 2017
Flashh:
You're talking offpoint to the thread.

This is all about "wife", who needs to be submissive to her husband, without distributing her body to other men. Not talking about women you aren't married to.

She actually has a point....

A married woman cheating for the sole purpose of financial gratification /career favours could do so without having any feelings for the man she's cheating with.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by YelloweWest: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2017
kay29000:

Prostitutes don't enjoy sex...They are motivated to have sex by the money they are going to collect...They are emotionally attracted to money. This is why, the lower you pay a woman for sex, the less you enjoy it. And the more you have to pay for sex, the more you enjoy it.
Guy. Give a prostitute $100m she will still go back to the streets.pls what is her motivation?
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by kay29000(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:

The truth is bitter, and because of the emotional nature of most women, you will never believe this post, but it has a lot of truth to it.

You say how did he know how women behave when he is not a woman. Are human beings Lions? Are we goats? Are we whales? But we know how all these animals behave from close observation over periods of time. The man that wrote that posts is a psychologist, so he must have done some research before saying all that.

Asking if you can love someone and still go ahead hurting them... Men don't see sex the way women see it. Most see it as just a way to get rid of that burning sexual urge. It can be described as how someone just wants to eat when hungry. After eating, does that person cuddle the yam he ate? Or just walks away to do other things.

Let me tell you a short story. Early this year, I met a girl on nairaland, and we started chatting, till over a couple of weeks, we kind of developed feelings for each other. When she came to my house, we had sex. Later that day, I found out she was married. I called to blast her on the phone for deceiving me and making me like her without telling me she was married. She then apologized and said she really liked me and that I wouldn't have wanted to be her friend if I had known she was married. She later asked if I would marry her if she left her husband. The husband doesn't give her attention and is never around. You think that kind of woman can't kill her husband?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by YelloweWest: 7:08am On Nov 05, 2017
yuppyz:

This write up is about married women, and not those who exchange their body for money
The write up is about women having emotional attachment with all of their sex partners.

Both wives and prostitutes are women.
So if a wife is automatically emotionally attached to every sex partner so should a prostitute be. Cos they are both women.
Prostitutes are not a different specie.
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by kay29000(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Guy. Give a prostitute $100m she will still go back to the streets.pls what is her motivation?

MONEY. Nothing more than money. Her neural part ways have built a pattern in her brain that shows how one should get money when needed... That is, once she craves money, she automatically thinks sleeping with a guy is the fastest and easiest way to get that money. That is already registered in her brain, that is why it is very very hard for a woman that has collected money for sex multiple times to just give it up like that, even after marriage.

This is why I always try to tell girls I know never to go that route. But more and more decent girls are exchanging their bodies for money nowadays and it is scary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by YelloweWest: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2017
kay29000:

The truth is bitter, and because of the emotional nature of most women, you will never believe this post, but it has a lot of truth to it.

You say how did he know how women behave when he is not a woman. Are human beings Lions? Are we goats? Are we whales? But we know how all these animals behave from close observation over periods of time. The man that wrote that posts is a psychologist, so he must have done some research before saying all that.

Asking if you can love someone and still go ahead hurting them... Men don't see sex the way women see it. Most see it as just a way to get rid of that burning sexual urge. It can be described as how someone just wants to eat when hungry. After eating, does that person cuddle the yam he ate? Or just walks away to do other things.

Let me tell you a short story. Early this year, I met a girl on nairaland, and we started chatting, till over a couple of weeks, we kind of developed feelings for each other. When she came to my house, we had sex. Later that day, I found out she was married. I called to blast her on the phone for deceiving me and making me like her without telling me she was married. She then apologized and said she really liked me and that I wouldn't have wanted to be her friend if I had known she was married. She later asked if I would marry her if she left her husband. The husband doesn't give her attention and is never around. You think that kind of woman can't kill her husband?
You guys just wakeup and come up with baseless writeups about women
I don't blame u we are in mysoginist society.

Ask any woman who had ever suspected her husband was cheating and was proven right. The first thing she will say is his attitude changed.
When a man starts cheating his attitude towards his wife changes immediately. Because his attention is somewhere else.
Is that not an emotional attachment?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by ivolt: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
but my own question now is if you say you love someone, is staying faithful too much of to sacrifice for the sake of that person's happiness? . I just don't get all this various crooked articles by weak minds to justify cheating. They act like pussy is the oxygen men need to stay alive and even a wife alone can't supply him the oxygen ,else he will die undecided

The author is trying to separate love from loyalty, empathy
and responsibility, thus rendering the word empty and meaningless.

The author is sad that not all men cheat and again,
not every cheating man is proud of his action.

The aim of this article is to encourage marriage infidelity
and make cheating seem normal.

But the unintended consequence of this myopic article
is that women will also be turned into proud cheats which
will, in turn, derail the purpose of marriage.

There is a stigma attached to cheating men and women
in most societies, so these articles hope to change such
attitude by legitimizing irresponsibility.
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Mayflowa(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2017
Mmmy:
This has to be the single dumbest thing i have ever read in my life and one of the compounding reasons i probably will not marry a Nigerian man. The effrontery, pretence and downright insult on women especially the first paragraph which baselessly and cruelly states that only an unfaithful woman can divorce her husband who cheats on her but a "faithful wife" should just take it until her starts physically beating her. I highly doubt you are a psychologist and if you are, please resign as you obviously have extreme biases. Cheating breaks trust and without trust, the marriage could crumble and is enough reason for a divorce.

I don't believe it is a professor or psychology professor that wrote the article. The language is not really appropriate for a Professor in the US. Many of his thoughts are baseless and bias. He is an impostor to say the least!

But, this isn't from a Nigerian man. I think he is Kenyan or so. Maybe East African. So I do not want you to snare Nigerian men for this.
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by YelloweWest: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2017
kay29000:

MONEY. Nothing more than money. Her neural part ways have built a pattern in her brain that shows how one should get money when needed... That is, once she craves money, she automatically thinks sleeping with a guy will get her that money. That is already registered in her brain, that is why it is very very hard for a woman that has collected money for sex multiple times to just give it up like that, even after marriage.

This is why I always try to tell girls I know never to go that route. But more and more decent girls are exchanging their bodies for money nowadays and it is scary.
But I just gave her money!! More money than she will ever be able to make on the streets!!!

It's not about the money. Its the trill!! The excitment of being with a new man everyday! You think some women dont enjoy that kind of stuff??
You think it's only men who are excited about new pusssy??
Are u even aware that women enjoy sex more than men??
Dude u have a whole lot of learning to do about women.
I advise u to read about the sexuality of a women written by a WOMAN!!

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by YelloweWest: 7:25am On Nov 05, 2017
Mayflowa:

I don't believe it is a professor or psychology professor that wrote the article. The language is not really appropriate for a Professor in the US. Many of his thoughts are baseless and bias. He is an impostor to say the least!

But, this isn't from a Nigerian man. I think he is Kenyan or so. Maybe East African. So I do not want you to snare Nigerian men for this.
Which kind prof be that?? Lol. That's a very obvious lie na.
Just some little backward thinking dude who knows nothing trying too hard to justify infidelity on the side of men.
Not even a high sch diploma holder from the US would come up with such a shitty writeup.

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by YelloweWest: 7:29am On Nov 05, 2017
Mmmy:
There is nothing more powerful than a WOMAN with an education!
Now this is a writeup!
Op hatchy learn how to convey your thoughts with a bit of eloquence from this lady, no matter how demented and stupìd they are...

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 05, 2017
folakemigeh:
Mscheeew, All this parable to allow men cheat on thier wives because you feel they won't get emotional attachment to the side chicks, for me that's pure crap!!!

Why will u cheat on me and you feel i won't retaliate by reciprocating? Do you know how many temptation women go through everyday resisting the advances of randy men? Even while dating, you will see a grown man begging to be just a side nigga and d girl will be saying i love my Bf and i can't cheat on him. Only for the guy u are loving to go to one low life babe and "straff" her without remorse and feel good with himself?
In as much as i hate cheating, I feel the men should step up thier games by becoming more devoted and committed.

Not all the fishes in the river are edible

Deep. Well thought, well spoken.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.