Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers (4517 Views)

$200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / Standing Order Used For Saraki Election A Fake, Say Ex-senators / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by harakiri(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2010
Jonathan shocked them? Can you imagine these buffoons! So they were expecting to stay there for the rest of their lives.This "na my turn" mentality is really killing this country.
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by c0274309: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2010
in the 15 months they were in office, they had revived abandoned projects with some already completed, done about 20 per cent of Abuja Light Rail awarded at $840 million, funded projects in the territory via the Public Private Partnership (PPP) and raised Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) to N3.5 billion as against N500 million.
He also said in their 15 months in office, the administration was able to make remarkable impact in the health, education, security and transportation sectors as well as construction of roads and opening up of new districts.

[quote][/quote]

Are these developments all in the same Abuja we know embarassed Yet to see any of these in comparision to widespread developments across Lagos and Cross River. Someone's obviously lying!!!
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by magnumshie: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2010
U be thief, I no be thief; U be rogue, I no be rogue; U be armed robber, I no be armed robber; arguement, argument, they argue++++++++ FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI. My people, look at the faces of our AREA BOYS ministers, full of glittering smiles.
Its been a total recycling cos since when we were young,its been we are the LEADERS OF 2MOROW but yet same old f^^kd leaders still there not making achieve our vision.
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by cvibe: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2010
Shock and awe! , to borrow from G. Bush.
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by Wrex(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2010
This ministers are really crazy.Do they think Nigerians support them?dey wan dey there forever doing nothing and getting paid for it.Good work jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by yonybanta(m): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2010
This action is surely the way forward in our quest for progressing democracy because we cannot continue to keep on moving to status quo by having mediocres occupying our FEC.

The way and manner at which president dissolves this ministers is welcome because if they were to be informed about this development our money would have suffer looting.

This is never a matter of regret to those ex-ministers who left legacies behind.
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by 1Emmy: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2010
JUO:

which kind shock, the money wen u chop no reach? thief
Exactly!
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by splashbaby(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2010
i_am_model:

serves them right. bunch of incompetent fools,
and thieves!
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by deetee4me: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2010
well they should always learn that life is full of suprises whether good or bad , but as for the ministers, it seem the shock is expressed in a bad maner grin
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by becomricch: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2010
Why do you people keep on posting this Jonathan shock us on my face, ever time I come online.
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by maimota(f): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2010
They are the worst set of ministers(cabinet) we ever had in this country. Goodluck should do something about Sunusi(tsunami) Lamido that is causing problem in our banking industries.
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by honest4000: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2010
The truth is that Nigeria is full of opportunists, I mean 80% of Nigerians are money-hunger. This is the gospel truth. If Jonathan really wants to transform Nigeria, firstly, let him send messages to IBB and Obasanjo to LEAVE Nigeria alone for him that is if he is courageous enough to do that.

Then, pay Bill Clinton or George Bush to come and assist in recreating Nigeria because we still deserve Colonial touches and infusion, because the bad blood and hunger for money is just too much, greed for money has ridiculed Nigeria and Nigerians.

If the suggestion above will not work, let him go to Agege or Isale-Eko and pick jobless Graduates with integrity who grew up there and has eaten alot of Agege bread and still living there or in Agege, I tell you, before they get corrupt, they must have done what is right for others to follow suit.

Apart from Dora who performed credibly well for Nigerians to see in the Drug issue, I tell you, other ex-ministers were completely bad news for Nigeria.

Honest4000
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by detopshot(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]
No thanks to the governors forum that kept them that long. . .
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by pendusky(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2010
At last South South Rule Nigeria, cheers, hes ruling beyond 2011,
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by X3n(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2010
Its a nice play by Jonathan, I think d nxt move is 2 change party.
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by RolandPet(m): 3:02am On Mar 21, 2010
GOOD MORNING MY MOTHER LAND! SHOCK NUMBER ONE!

SCENE ONE !

slowpoke MINISTERSssssssssssssssssssssssssss,
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by PastorOla1: 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2010
Shock my foot. Non of them should be allowed to come back pls. Please consider Mallams Nasir El-ruffai and Nuhu Ribadu for Ministarial slots
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by PastorOla1: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2010
Let Government PROBE these Ex-Minister before it is too late, Before they start going for MEDICAL treatment Abroad and never want to Return pls for it is still FRESH to find out if some of them are surpose to go to JAIL NOW
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by CGKing(m): 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2010
Shocked!!!!!

So all the monies they stole wasnt enough to absurb shock? Anyway, praise God they are all gone. That they are even acting schocked seems fishy to me; I tot they were ready to die for a piece of govt.

Anyway, Goodluck can truck on; Yaradua is sooooooo dead.
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by Rmc1(m): 12:07am On Mar 22, 2010
shocked? grin grin those crockes who call themselves ex ministers amuse me after embezelling billions in bogus contracts they should thank their god that they wont be probed 4 corruption.

well done godluck jonathan you are a real man. your next move will be to shock the governors by introducing nuhu ribadu as efcc chairman grin grin grin they will all come crawling on their kneess beging you to run 4 presidency 2011 to avoid probe cheesy grin go 4 it you have nothing to lose .
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by splashbaby(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2010
nethacker:

wazziri need to swing into action now ooo, b4 those idiots bribe their way
Waziri? Are you still in NIgeria at all
Re: Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers by alldone(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2010
Well it is a good thing for us. let them go. they where not able to make decision while it was neccessary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mopol Man Shoots Pregnant Woman To Death In Abuja (Pics Courtesy of Abagworo) / Multiple Bomb Blasts In Northern Nigerian City Of Maiduguri Injure Five People / The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.