Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos (4519 Views)

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Ikengawo: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
It's no longer negligible even for the most uninterested of persons. There has been a consistent and ever present campaign by northerners, typically Fulanis, to link Boko Haram to Igbos. We are past the days of Nyako's direct and blatant finger-pointing at Igbos in his nefarious letter which doomed his political career where he asked northern leaders to raise up and begin the killing of Igbos while linking Ndigbo to terrorism. There has been has been subtle accusations by El Rufai who's own belief in a pending political future for his own name has keep him from being overt. But this morning the bloggosphere has chosen, as championed by El Rufai, to spread an unsubstantiated accusation on General Ihejirika as the sponsor of Boko Haram. APC has taken to championing the call for linking Boko Haram with Ndigbo via it's Fulani cell (or should I say nucleus).

The accusations have come from monarchs to random northerners on Facebook. I thought we should address this malicious scapegoating in order to help the north finally muster the ability to solve a single problem that has ever faced them on their own and show a sign of progress.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Qelvin(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ikengawo: It's no longer negligible even for the most uninterested of persons. There has been a consistent and ever present campaign by northerners, typically Fulanis, to link Boko Haram to Igbos. We are past the days of Nyako's direct and blatant finger-pointing at Igbos in his nefarious letter which doomed his political career where he asked northern leaders to raise up and begin the killing of Igbos while linking Ndigbo to terrorism. There has been has been subtle accusations by El Rufai who's own belief in a pending political future for his own name has keep him from being overt. But this morning the bloggosphere has chosen, as championed by El Rufai, to spread an unsubstantiated accusation on General Ihejirika as the sponsor of Boko Haram. APC has taken to championing the call for linking Boko Haram with Ndigbo via it's Fulani cell (or should I say nucleus).

The accusations have come from monarchs to random northerners on Facebook. I thought we should address this malicious scapegoating in order to help the north finally muster the ability to solve a single problem that has ever faced them on their own and show a sign of progress.
Let those imbeciles keep wasting their worthless lives conjuring veiled attempts to demonize and scapegoat the Igbos like they did before, it wont be long before their own product Shekau decides to expand his caliphate to the core orbits of Northern Nigeria...nah dat time their eyes go open, evil is always counter productive.

22 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by eunisam: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
there is victory
Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by obailala(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
I have also noticed this distubing trend of northerners accusing Igbos of being responsible for bokoharam. The breaking news this morning didn't come to me as a surprise because the grand plan had already been leaked by the man called Nyako much earlier through his letter..

On a good and level day, I would have simply disregarded the allegations and theories as pure trash but going by the antecedents of the northern masses who by virtue of illiteracy are always willing to swallow anything they hear from their elites, I think this is a very very disturbing allegation. Going through comments of northerners on facebook and other social networks for instance, the typical mallam (suprisingly inclusive of the learned ones) already believes in its entirety, the conspiracy theory that the Igbos are behind bokoharam to annihilate the Hausa's and Fulani's. Based on this, I am afraid it may not be too long before the northerners start slaughtering Igbos in their domain. The massacre may be worse than has ever been seen before and the southeasterners and southerners in general may be forced to retaliate; this may just mark the end of the so called giant of Africa.

I do not like to believe in conspiracy theories but this rumour being circulated in the north about Igbos being behind bokoharam might just be the final tool by whoever (maybe the west) to set Nigeria on a collision course prior to it's final destruction. It wasn't too long ago when someone from the west predicted 2015 to be the end of Nigeria. Now a non-Nigerian caucasian is telling the world that an Igbo general is a sponsor of bokoharam. Could this just be a well orchestrated plot?? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Is there anytin else they are good at if not pointing fingers.

2 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by ofala(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
At OP, nobody is deceived by those empty falsehood. Have you forgotten or didn't you read that BH are Christians with Pastor Shekau as the General Overseer?

I pity those that see the truth and decide to look else where

2 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Collynzo16: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
It simply means the aren't ready to end the menace yet, who loses?
As for them killing Igbos in the north, any Igbo who is killed their committed suicide.

13 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by ichidodo: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Was there something we missed?! or didn't observers watch Youtube bokoharam videos...Was any single igbo individual part of those gun-wieldin thugs?? Or is it a question of giving a dog a bad name?? But come the Northerners should take note those kind of massacres that happen in the past cant be reenacted without reprisals in the south east or even heavy casualties from defenders at Sabon-gari...

8 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by IGBOSON1: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
The fools -in trying to make the country ungovernable- have shot themselves in the foot and are looking for who to blame......who better than the 'infidel' Igbos!

Igbos have been giving them nightmares since the mid 50s! They hoped to eliminate them courtesy of the civil war......but the 'pesky lot' just picked themselves up and bounced back like nothing happened, and are now waxing stronger! shocked

13 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by vedaxcool(m): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
I didn't know the Australlian that made the allegation comes from the North. The last time I checked an allegation against a general who happen to be from the east does not mean an allegation against an entire people!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Jakpon: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
vedaxcool: I didn't know the Australlian that made the allegation comes from the North. The last time I checked an allegation against a general who happen to be from the east does not mean an allegation against an entire people!
Dont you know that the Australian negotiator, Dr Stephen Davies is a Northerner from Sokoto state

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Mrval20(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
If they really believe the Igbos are using their people (northerners) to destroy them, they should really be ashamed of themselves....More like "killing yourself all by yourself".
People really need to think with their head.

15 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
If only it were true, I would be very happy. But unfortunately, Igbos are too peaceful for their own good.

14 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by chinasaekperem: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
Foolish heddiots, so they believe igbos can actually manipulate their people into killing themselves, they must be very stvpid to make such blatant lies and allegation. I fvcking spit on northerners are their cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
vedaxcool: I didn't know the Australlian that made the allegation comes from the North. The last time I checked an allegation against a general who happen to be from the east does not mean an allegation against an entire people!

Ihejirika is our son, so any attack against him is an attack against us.

13 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by reedonne: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
I have searched the website of Arise tv, there is no allegation about that.
But australia state owned radio accuse opposition leader of sponsoring boko haram.
http://m.radioaustralia.net.au/international/2014-08-27/
australian-stephen-davis-risked-life-in-attempt-to-rescue-
kidnapped-nigerian-girls/1361562
https://www.nairaland.com/1877589/opposition-members-among-boko-haram
Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by gratieao: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Before nko? No be Chino be shakau?

8 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by omenka(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
- Vedaxcool (2014). cool

5 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by fluteman: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Ihejirika is our son, so any attack against him is an attack against us.

Even if he is a CRIMINAL.....says much about the abysmal value system of Ibos SMH

Usual clannish and empty chest beating. Shior

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by chinasaekperem: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Chino is shekau, dozzybaba is a bokoharam informant, customized13 is war strategist, evergreen123 is the female troop leader, ichidodo is a gallant general, infact all igbos are members of boko haram, how about that? Are y'all happy now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
fluteman:

Even if he is a CRIMINAL.....says much about the abysmal value system of Ibos SMH

Usual clannish and empty chest beating. Shior

coming from a tribe of ritualists..., then again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by obailala(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
reedonne:
I have searched the website of Arise tv, there is no allegation about that.

https://www.nairaland.com/1877553/australian-negotiator-names-sheriff-ihejirika

http://www.arise.tv/headline/arise-news-now-uk-28-08-8043

Watch the video above.. fastforward to 07:00mins to hear the names
Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by ChristyG(f): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

coming from a tribe of ritualists..., then again
says d cannibals of nigeria,u better face ur enemy and sto chasing shadows.set of idiotic pple

5 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
ChristyG: says d cannibals of nigeria,u better face ur enemy and sto chasing shadows.set of idiotic pple

what happened to your face? I didn't know there are tigers still left in Ijebu Ode.

15 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
ChristyG: says d cannibals of nigeria,u better face ur enemy and sto chasing shadows.set of idiotic pple
Sharrap dia u SOKA forest!

9 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
One Day they will say that Shekau is from Imo State. Ndi Ara

9 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by chinasaekperem: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
SOKA babe, how market? cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ikengawo: It's no longer negligible even for the most uninterested of persons. There has been a consistent and ever present campaign by northerners, typically Fulanis, to link Boko Haram to Igbos. We are past the days of Nyako's direct and blatant finger-pointing at Igbos in his nefarious letter which doomed his political career where he asked northern leaders to raise up and begin the killing of Igbos while linking Ndigbo to terrorism. There has been has been subtle accusations by El Rufai who's own belief in a pending political future for his own name has keep him from being overt. But this morning the bloggosphere has chosen, as championed by El Rufai, to spread an unsubstantiated accusation on General Ihejirika as the sponsor of Boko Haram. APC has taken to championing the call for linking Boko Haram with Ndigbo via it's Fulani cell (or should I say nucleus).

If a full blooded Igbo man can convince northern Muslims to turn their land into a wasteland and crumble every civilization in the area and set them years backwards more than their already backward state ,I think that Igbo man deserves a medal and to to be a life president .
That will also be the evidence that the northern Muslim is a goat that can be led by a noose.

Ndi ara

Please give me proof of these allegations let us see if That head they knack in alakuba is affecting their cognitive perception

27 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
chinasaekperem: Chino is shekau, dozzybaba is a bokoharam informant, customized13 is war strategist, evergreen123 is the female troop leader, ichidodo is a gallant general, infact all igbos are members of boko haram, how about that? Are y'all happy now?
Well, I think the real problem is Ibos don't know how to mind their business. When these bombings first started Ibos tried everything in their power to throw themselves into the whole fiasco, first by claiming Boko Haram was targeting Ibos, then next by claiming Boko Haram was targeting Christians because they thought all Christians were ibo. You brought this on urselves.

9 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Well, I think the real problem is Ibos don't know how to mind their business. When these bombings first started Ibos tried everything in their power to throw themselves into the whole fiasco, first by claiming Boko Haram was targeting Ibos, then next by claiming Boko Haram was targeting Christians because they thought all Christians were ibo. You brought this on urselves.

Is there any correlation between the garbage above and the subject of discuss?
It looks like many of these posters are drunkards / chronic alcoholics
Some things I read here make no sense whatsoever

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by chinasaekperem: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Well, I think the real problem is Ibos don't know how to mind their business. When these bombings first started Ibos tried everything in their power to throw themselves into the whole fiasco, first by claiming Boko Haram was targeting Ibos, then next by claiming Boko Haram was targeting Christians because they thought all Christians were ibo. You brought this on urselves.
I guess you are been sentimental here or you are suffering from amnesia, afenifere group of yoruba were the 1st to make such comment. I can help you with the links and dates.

8 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Ikengawo: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
babyosisi:

If a full blooded Igbo man can convince northern Muslims to turn their land into a wasteland and crumble every civilization in the area and set them years backwards more than their already backward state ,I think that Igbo man deserves a medal and to to be a life president .
That will also be the evidence that the northern Muslim is a goat that can be led by a noose.

Ndi ara

Please give me proof of these allegations let us see if That head they knack in alakuba is affecting their cognitive perception

fulani's convince them to be serfs and slaves while fulanis are the kings and aristocrats. They think it's in the Koran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) / See Leaked Text Message Between President Goodluck And Jega / Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.