Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard (1400 Views)

Ladies What Is The Worst Pick Up Line U've Ever Heard / What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? / What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by Jossidu(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2007
I love you is kool, i cherish u is fine, your my dady is funny, I'll die for you is Temptin, ill do any thing for u is reasurin, but i guess these are all words we've heard before,
Wat are the other special word that knocked u off.
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by iice(f): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2007
I'l Rape you grin
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by gruvychic(f): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2007
[b]@ iice do u kno d meaning of "the most touchin line" [/b]
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by iice(f): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2007
Nope i don't, do educate me. I obviously have to fall into the category of masses undecided
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by Bolarge(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2007
iice:

I'l Rape you grin
That's touching alright. . grin
. . .enough to send shivers down ur spine. grin
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by Maneater1(f): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2007
He's my baby daddy! shocked

that touched me alrite, like a fking sledge hammer to my heart
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by Maneater1(f): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2007
ok seriously,

a guy told me recently "i want to experience u"
(which i thot was sweeet) cheesy

but it was closely followed by " i want to own u, i want to have u, and i want u to belong to me" (which freakd me out) shocked

i wasnt so sure about him after that undecided
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by Ferlie(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2007
what of - i will put my oenis in your sweet little vaji*a till you experience the hot cum inside the wet, spongy hole?

So sweet, init?
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by lizzy47(f): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2007
U guys are all sounding so messy. angry Try and say something more touching like "u're the best thing that has happened to me. grin cheesy wink smiley cool
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by ima1(f): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2007
will you marry me, and will you have my baby.
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by uspry1(f): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2007
"Honey, does my love expression that I say,"I love you" everyday boring to you?" and "Tell me how much you love me?" that are the most touching lines I ever heard in my life.

I never seen a guy show SO MUCH COMMUNICATIVE, COMPASSIONATE and AFFECTIONATELY talking to me via email/text msg/phone/IM everyday 7/24 except sick/accident/surgery. When guy is sick or got accident or have surgery or away out of town in business, he still contact me shortly 5 min on the phone before take sleep/medications. What a sweet guy!!!

If his cellphone broke, he still find a way to reach me thru his relative to let me know where he was. NEVER MISS TO CALL ME everyday NO MATTER WHAT!!! I am not controlling type, but communication is very important to me because of my deaf.
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by Bolarge(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2007
Honey,I'm pregnant!! shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by whiteNkem(f): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2007
@Bolarge
lmao cool one dude!

@topic
I was really touched when a guy told me: you are my father, my mother, my sister, my brother, my friend, my lover, my life, my everything, I almost burst into tears.
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by youngies(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2007
A lady once told me "I have so many things to tell you, but don't know how to. But like an asthmatic patient, I will struggle with words." She then added "I love you"

I lost consiousness grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by sin(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2007
My ex girlfriend told me "you give my life a new meaning; i want to be with you forever and a day" the next week, she told me she was getting married to my best mate, since i was not ready for marriage. so much for one liners
Re: What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
i like to savour your delicacy

(1) (Reply)

Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? / What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! / My Husband Sent A "can We Be Friends" Text To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.