Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency (45762 Views)

Five Prominent Fights Among Buhari’s Appointees / Moves To Save Obaseki By Presidency Flops / Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Hideandseek: 6:18am On Nov 05, 2017
python1:
Ogun state has the highest number of appointments with 21, followed by Imo and Kano states with 15 each

Can you imagine this? When they are not getting more than their fair share, they call it marginalisation, wtf is wrong with these people?
north 77 south 62. Not bad sha
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by python1: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2017
Hideandseek:
north 77 south 62. Not bad sha
E bad, e no bad, how am I involved? undecided
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by 99100(m): 6:29am On Nov 05, 2017
From what i can see up there , the north got 77( 48.43% appr.) the east 42(26.42% appr.) and the west 40(25.16% appr.). The dumbbell here will not see what I see.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Danladi7: 6:35am On Nov 05, 2017
meforyou1:
South East- Acting registrar one unknown parastatal. God is watching you

www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan/41

Just read your bro and sis response to the GEJ government of the Igbo by the Igbo and for the Igbo!

2 Likes

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by 4koff: 6:42am On Nov 05, 2017
BetaThings:

Actually it is not
When he first appointed Kachikwu in 2015, some Igbos said that the man is not from one of the 5 core SE states
Buhari first made Okadigbo his VP in 2003 and Ume Ezeoke in 2007, the SE did not vote for him
in 2011, the Igbos said nobody from the SE should agree to be his VP because Jonathan was their candidate

He now looked towards SW and the SW did not vote for him
He did the same in 2015 and the SW voted for him
Now the Igbos said the SW voted for him because they expected him to die and SW person will become president in that event

Do you honestly expect people to listen to all these finding fault with everything?

MY Brother you just succinctly summarised my Brothers behaviour from a particular axis. Ordinary Senate Presidency when them been zone to them that year, them fight, betray, pull him down, attack and even Kpai person dragging the post.

From Evan Enwerem 1999,
Chuba Okadigbo 1999–2000,
Anyim Pius Anyim 2000–2003,
Adolphus Wabara 2003–2005,
Ken Nnamani 2005–2007.

Notice their pattern, na wetin ITS (I Too Sabi) dey cause

David Mark 2007-2015 No be Person He be?

4 Likes

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 6:45am On Nov 05, 2017
[s]
99100:
From what i can see up there , the north got 77( 48.43% appr.) the east 42(26.42% appr.) and the west 40(25.16% appr.). The dumbbell here will not see what I see.
I rest my case.
[/s]

Foolishness is what you have rested here... There is NE, NC and NW liars like you are many in this forum

2 Likes

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Bullhari007(m): 6:51am On Nov 05, 2017
why Maine name is not in that List are they trying to deny him or put more confusion on Zombies
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2017
Honestly, Nigeria, what is wrong with you?

The question we should be asking is not 'where from' but 'how well is the job being done'.

SGF was held by someone from my state for several years. Yet...the actual work of developing my state during that time was done by the GOVERNOR.

Who political appointment epp? If you want job and cannot get that juicy abuja plum posting....go and create your own.

2 Likes

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by lilytender: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2017
Blue3k:
Anyway this federal charter business is lame. It should be merit based. Discretion plays part. If it were up to me it wouldn't exist. Maybe you can argue for lower levels. A lot of these positions have to be confirmed by NASS right?

I never care who they appoint in USA to aid president asking their race or what state they're from. I think it's at lower office levels most care in US. Equal opportunity and all that.

Pls let federal character remain, because if not for federal character Igbos will not get any position because their only expertise is in drug trafficking, fake drugs, armed robbery and kidnapping.

2 Likes

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by agabusta: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2017
engineerboat:
Na listing.

Another distraction.

Buhari.

1. Where is Maina
2. Who signed the $26 billion NNPc ocntract.
3 is Lawal and Oke in Prison already
4. Is Buhari now aware aso clinic have no syringe

Engr Boat this is lame na.

Maina's appointment is just a procedural error. Not a fraud as you PDP goons are trying to paint it. Th fraud perpetuated by Maina occurred under the nose of PDP.

Similarly, the signing of contracts is also a procedural error. Premium Times that did that wonderful investigative journalism has not come out to tell us cash was missing. The way you PDP guys are jumping up and down like excited chickens one would have thought the whole thing was uncovered by you. You guys are just wishing for.a scandal where there is non.

Lawal and Oke have been sacked. Something GEJ would not have done during his time.

Before you talk of Aso Rock clinic lack of materials, first confirm the budgetary releases to them. We can then take you serious.

It's only illiterates that equals amount budgeted to amount eventually released. Pls confirm amount released to them we can then take u serious.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by christinme224(m): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2017
Ebo's Name appears twice, 47 and 74 lol, God is watching
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by christinme224(m): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Ebo's name appears twice , 47 and 74...God is watching
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by AreaFada2: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2017
engineerboat:
Na listing.

Another distraction.

Buhari.

1. Where is Maina

Remind them. They are working hard to sweep serious matters under the carpet. Publishing a list that federal character makes mandatory anyway.

I wonder how the list will return the money Buhari paid for medical treatment in Uk.

1 Like

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by doctokwus: 7:11am On Nov 05, 2017
samstradam:

I just hope God will continue to help us so that the likes of you with your pompousity and fake integrity do not push this country to the path of Somalia.
I dont even understand the other rubbish you typed,so I skipped it to address this:
Buhari is the person that is has the goal and already tipping us to the state of Somalia with this never before-done,dangerous tribalistic/religioudly skewed appointments of the followingkey appointees:
-Army Chief,Northernerner
-NSA,Northerner
-Airforce chief,Northerner
-DG,DSS,Northerner
-EFCC boss,Northerner
-SGF,sacked,Northerner,reappointed,Northerner
-Chief Of Staff,Northerner.
No other Nigerian president,neither YarAdus,a fellow Katsina indigene has bren so regionally skewed in his appointments and your bloody likes chair Buhari on!
May it not be well with you when you see injustice and a president so bent on dividing Nigeria on regional and religious basis and you chair him on!!
Fulani herdsmen have been running amock since he assumed office,killing,maiming and destroying livelihoods and his goverment has looked the other way,while killing peaceful protesters and you cheer him on!!
Bloody mpi,dont quote me next time,less I descend on you!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Cannonleo(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=gawu1 post=62082679]
Why crying so much over nothing? Besides, the cry is too watery.[/quote

1 Share

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Cannonleo(m): 7:21am On Nov 05, 2017
gawu1:

Why crying so much over nothing? Besides, the cry is too watery.
cry ohhhhhhhhhh please if you have nothing worth saying shelve it
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 05, 2017
doctokwus:

I dont even understand the other rubbish you typed,so I skipped it to address this:
Buhari is the person that is has the goal and already tipping us to the state of Somalia with this never before-done,dangerous tribalistic/religioudly skewed appointments of the followingkey appointees:
-Army Chief,Northernerner
-NSA,Northerner
-Airforce chief,Northerner
-DG,DSS,Northerner
-EFCC boss,Northerner
-SGF,sacked,Northerner,reappointed,Northerner
-Chief Of Staff,Northerner.
No other Nigerian president,neither YarAdus,a fellow Katsina indigene has bren so regionally skewed in his appointments and your bloody likes chair Buhari on!
May it not be well with you when you see injustice and a president so bent on dividing Nigeria on regional and religious basis and you chair him on!!
Fulani herdsmen have been running amock since he assumed office,killing,maiming and destroying livelihoods and his goverment has looked the other way,while killing peaceful protesters and you cheer him on!!
Bloody mpi,dont quote me next time,less I descend on you!!!

SGF is a Northern minority and a born again Christian, not a Hausa.As is the EFCC boss, and even the Airforce head.(minority northern muslims both of em)

And stop lying....the appointments are not regionally skewed. The evidence is there.

And are they more important than the Chief of Defence Staff GENERAL ABAYOMI GABRIEL OLONISAKIN who is THE HEAD OF ALL NIGERIAN ARMED FORCRES , AND IS a Southerner, the Navy head, who is also a Southerner, the head of National planning, the Finance Ministry, the CBN guvnor, and tax head...all Southerners?

Why do you think Northerners are mentally deficient or something? I'm sorry, but i dont get you bigots at all. Same goes for them Northern born to rule jokers...whose mirror image you are.

Anyway, my beef with PMB is his performance, and what he is failing to do, not his appointments.That should be your beef too

Give up this anti north bigotry. Hate only breeds more hate!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2017
meforyou1:
since it is known to ur skull mining region, take it and give us Chief of Army Staff

My pinky you people from the red planet can't even smell IGP not to talk COAS...olodo another Ojukwu in waiting
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by meforyou1(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

My pinky you people from the red planet can't even smell IGP not to talk COAS...olodo another Ojukwu in waiting
let PDP take over in 2019 and see if SE wount even get Chief of Defence Staff
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2017
agabusta:

Engr Boat this is lame na.

Maina's appointment is just a procedural error. Not a fraud as you PDP goons are trying to paint it. Th fraud perpetuated by Maina occurred under the nose of PDP.

Naa...Boat is right. Maina was appointed with the connivance of high ranking gents in this admin...despite the fact that he has been under investigation for fraud.

Procedural error not.
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by meforyou1(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2017
lilytender:

Pls let federal character remain, because if not for federal character Igbos will not get any position because their only expertise is in drug trafficking, fake drugs, armed robbery and kidnapping.
coward. And Yoruba are experts in what? Back-stabbing, skull-mining, yahoo yahoo, shina rambo
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by BenzEne1(m): 7:39am On Nov 05, 2017
engineerboat:
Na listing.

Another distraction.

Buhari.

1. Where is Maina

I guess you were a wailer. Now he's proven you wrong you trying another worthless tact just to sound intelligible. As for Maina the EFCC have him on their watchlist and he'll be apprehended in time. Charged to court which will either prove his guilt or innocence. Lawal and Oke will also be investigated and charged. You cant just throw someone into jail just because he is accused of corruption.

For the supposed 26 billion contract. This is from the Vanguard of 9 october:
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Monday, has described the allegations of the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Mr. Ibe Kachikwu, against its Group Managing Director, Mr. Maikanti Baru, as baseless and accused the minister of exaggerating and concocting figures to give vent to his claims.

Baru and Kachikwu

The NNPC, in a response to the letter of Kachikwu, signed by its Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division of the NNPC,Mr. Ndu Ughamadu, maintained that due process was followed in the various activities.

“Furthermore, it is established that apart from the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano(AKK) pipeline project and Nigerian Petroleum Development Company, NPDC, production service contracts, all the other transactions mentioned were not procurement contracts.

“The NPDC production service contracts have undergone due process, while the AKK contract that requires FEC approval has not reached the stage of contract award,” he said.

Continuing, the NNPC argued that from the outset, the law and the rules guiding the NNPC do not require a review or discussion with the Minister of State or the NNPC Board on contractual matters, insisting that what was required was the processing and approval of contracts by the NNPC Tenders Board, the President in his executive capacity or as Minister of Petroleum, or the Federal Executive Council (FEC), as the case may be.

“There are therefore situations where all that is required is the approval of the NNPC Tenders Board while, in other cases, based on the threshold, the award must be submitted for presidential approval. Likewise, in some instances it is FEC approval that is required,” the NNPC explained.

It further accused Kachikwu of concocting figures for the various contracts, stating that, “It should be noted that for both the Crude Term Contract and the Direct Sale and Direct Purchase (DSDP) agreements, there are no specific values attached to each transaction to warrant the values of $10 billion and $5 billion respectively placed on them in the claim of Dr. Kachikwu.

“It is therefore inappropriate to attach arbitrary values to the shortlists with the aim of classifying the transactions as contracts above NNPC Tenders Board limit. They are merely the shortlisting of prospective off-takers of crude oil and suppliers of petroleum products under agreed terms.”

“These transactions were not required to be presented as contracts to the Board of NNPC and, of course, the monetary value of any crude oil eventually lifted by any of the companies goes straight into the federation account and not to the company.

“Furthermore, contrary to the assertion of Dr. Kachikwu that he was never involved in the 2017/2018 contracting process for the Crude Oil Term Contracts, Dr. Kachikwu was in fact expressly consulted by the GMD and his recommendations were taken into account in following through the laid down procedure.

“Thus, for him to turn around and claim that “…these major contracts were never reviewed or discussed with me…” is most unfortunate to say the least,” the NNPC added. And this has also been vwvery well detailed by the Vice president.

Truth is most of you really are speaking from the hate you bear against Northerners. Instead of analysing facts and drawing reasonable conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by BetaThings: 7:40am On Nov 05, 2017
FarahAideed:
As usual cooked up red names by a lying administration

"As usual, running away from facts that conflict with your prejudice" will be a one-line response to you with the same approach

However, I encourage you to prove it wrong. That is the purpose of civil dialogue
Put the FG to SHAME. Show that the list is cooked up
Point out the Fake Names

4 Likes

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by BetaThings: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2017
asksteve:
Yeye FG
Cos election is approaching, u r now trying to act like u care.
If u like fill all slots with your children, we r no longer interested.

1. If you don't care, why did BusinessDay publish a wrong list? was it because of election too?
2. Whenever a person is accused with such a list, should they keep quiet and accept wrong accusation of guilt?
3. And the people who are interested in the truth will care
BTW - over to you Business Day, refute it or apologise

4 Likes

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by FarahAideed: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2017
BetaThings:

"As usual, running away from facts that conflict with your prejudice" will be a one-line response to you with the same approach

However, I encourage you to prove it wrong. That is the purpose of civil dialogue
Put the FG to SHAME. Show that the list is cooked up
Point out the Fake Names

The govt has pointed out the fake names already and highlighted them in red font... Most of those people dont even exist
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Imo1stson: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2017
python1:
Ogun state has the highest number of appointments with 21, followed by Imo and Kano states with 15 each

Can you imagine this? When they are not getting more than their fair share, they call it marginalisation, wtf is wrong with these people?

Imo State has never claimed being marginalized under Buhari. It is other Igbos and PDP/IPOB Igbos that are wailing. We are completely an APC State with the best Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2017
Omo you are a looser and that won't change!

Mcowubaba:

Keep deceiving yourself
Buhari is a fuvcking bigot, and that won't change.

Imagine that useless femi Adesina counting statutory appointments as part of the appointment Buhari made in all fairness.
Appointments like commission of South East, NCC, should go to who? undecided
All the zones have this appointments.

No reasonable position for any South Easterner, just normal bullshiit positions, that nobody has heard of.

Anyways, he got 5% in 2015, this time he will get less than - 0,006%
Buhari and all his supporters are useless grin
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by obailala(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2017
doctokwus:
I scrolled down expecting there to be the usual lies and propaganda from this president and I wasnt disappointed:
The appointees under NSIA and NERC commissioners are statutory zonal positions that were vacant or their appointees tenure expired.So the president had no choice than to replace those vacancies with those from same Southern sub regions.
Its like that of ministers,Buhari cannot but appoint ministers from each state,even if his mindset would have wished otherwise.
Nothing here has proved the BusinessDay report wrong.They should try another propaganda.
Meanwhile why try to debunk the story now after almost a month;of course its to divert from the story of the leak that Buhari knew and was informed officially of Maina's recall!
Lol... The NSIA and NERC positions might be zonal positions, but they actually include both northern and southern names. So if you even want to cancel out those names from the list, you're basically cancelling equal number of northern and southern names; it doesnt still change the scores.

Regarding the businessday list, only a chronic wailer (who needs psychological help) would still give that list any iota of regard considering all that has been exposed about it.

First of all, I implore you to go back to the businessday 100 list and COUNT the number of northerners vs southerners.
1. The list claimed 81% were northerners whereas it had only about 66 northern names listed.
2. The list clearly omitted names of several known southern appointees
3. The author intentionally replaced some southern names with northern names in some portfolios to pad up his shambolic list; he also went ahead to intentionally repeat some northern names.

And even with the above, only 66 names of northerners were listed, but the fraudulent ogre who created the list obviously knew no one would bother counting or vetting, so he threw a sensational title '81% northerners'. It's a shame that even with all these exposes, there are still normal humans out there who still think the businessday list makes any sense. Doctokwus even you?... I thought you were the objective type?

The only weighty argument (though not so sensible) left on this matter is that more 'juicy' appointments have gone to the north. But that is something that typically happens in every single regime in a multi-tribal/multi-cultural society like ours.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Statement On The Return Of The Abacha Stolen Millions / Douye Diri Sworn In As Bayelsa Governor / Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.