Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency (45764 Views)

Five Prominent Fights Among Buhari’s Appointees / Moves To Save Obaseki By Presidency Flops / Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by obailala(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2017
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by obailala(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Keep deceiving yourself
Buhari is a fuvcking bigot, and that won't change.

Imagine that useless femi Adesina counting statutory appointments as part of the appointment Buhari made in all fairness.
Appointments like commission of South East, NCC, should go to who? undecided
All the zones have this appointments.

No reasonable position for any South Easterner, just normal bullshiit positions, that nobody has heard of.

Anyways, he got 5% in 2015, this time he will get less than - 0,006%
Buhari and all his supporters are useless grin
Those statutory appointments, do they also include northerners or not?... If they include both southerners and northerners, how exactly does that then change the overall ratio even if you exclude them?

Of course the only sensible partly sensible argument left is the argument of 'KEY' positions, or rather 'JUICY' positions as it's typically regarded in political circles. The fact of the matter is that the list released might not meet your expectations, but it has demolished the scam list released last week which authoritatively claimed 81% of appointees were northerners. Try and come up with something else please!

6 Likes

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2017
BMC targeted thread
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by RickyTan: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2017
9jakohai:

SGF is a Northern minority and a born again Christian, not a Hausa.As is the EFCC boss, and even the Airforce head.(minority northern muslims both of em)

And stop lying....the appointments are not regionally skewed. The evidence is there.

And are they more important than the Chief of Defence Staff GENERAL ABAYOMI GABRIEL OLONISAKIN who is THE HEAD OF ALL NIGERIAN ARMED FORCRES , AND IS a Southerner, the Navy head, who is also a Southerner, the head of National planning, the Finance Ministry, the CBN guvnor, and tax head...all Southerners?

Why do you think Northerners are mentally deficient or something? I'm sorry, but i dont get you bigots at all. Same goes for them Northern born to rule jokers...whose mirror image you are.

Anyway, my beef with PMB is his performance, and what he is failing to do, not his appointments.That should be your beef too

Give up this anti north bigotry. Hate only breeds more hate!

You take us for fools I see. You are here arguing nonsense as if we cannot see or hear.

Here is who Buhari is:

Buhari only sends crocodiles and pythons to the South provoking us but sends World Bank to the North.
Buhari is Mr 5 Percent vs 97 % and that his quote is an eternal quote and he lived up to it. Buhari even addresses Nigeria in Hausa

As for Chief of Defence staff, that one commands NO troops so is just a ceremonial position at best. Police, DSS, Army, Airforce everything concentrated in the nOrth but his collaborators like you are typing nonsense for us??

Your God Buhari is just the President of "Western Germany" in Northern Nigeria. The harm Buhari done will outlive him
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2017
RickyTan:

You take us for fools I see. You are here arguing nonsense as if we cannot see or hear.

Here is who Buhari is:

Buhari only sends crocodiles and pythons to the South provoking us but sends World Bank to the North.
Buhari is Mr 5 Percent vs 97 % and that his quote is an eternal quote and he lived up to it. Buhari even addresses Nigeria in Hausa

As for Chief of Defence staff, that one commands NO troops so is just a ceremonial position at best. Police, DSS, Army, Airforce everything concentrated in the nOrth but his collaborators like you are typing nonsense for us??

Your God Buhari is just the President of "Western Germany" in Northern Nigeria. The harm Buhari done will outlive him

I am a Nigerian. APC nor PDP are worth my time.

Especially APC who wants to keep us oil dependent like PDP.

Who appointment epp
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by RickyTan: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2017
9jakohai:

I am a Nigerian. APC nor PDP are worth my time.

Especially APC who wants to keep us oil dependent like PDP.

Who appointment epp

I agree with you in theory that appointments no matter that much if the appointees performed fairly and justly. But history of Nigeria confirms Nigeria a fragile nation of many tribes. We must be careful
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2017
BetaThings:

Actually it is not
When he first appointed Kachikwu in 2015, some Igbos said that the man is not from one of the 5 core SE states
Buhari first made Okadigbo his VP in 2003 and Ume Ezeoke in 2007, the SE did not vote for him
in 2011, the Igbos said nobody from the SE should agree to be his VP because Jonathan was their candidate

He now looked towards SW and the SW did not vote for him
He did the same in 2015 and the SW voted for him
Now the Igbos said the SW voted for him because they expected him to die and SW person will become president in that event

Do you honestly expect people to listen to all these finding fault with everything?

Ur post is blatantly stupid²...

That igbos chose to vote for the party they belonged to and not vote for buhari does not translate to buhari marginalizing the igbos. Yorubas refused to vote obasanjo in 1999 elections and chose another candidate which he later won....... Did obasanjo refuse to give Yoruba people appointments?? In 2011 elections, most states in northern nigeria didn't vote for him, Did he refuse the give northerners the appointments due to them
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by excel101(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2017
Kyase:
I give up on your Type.
If you like kill yourself, cos u're nothing or a son of a nobody in the scheme of things
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by HAH: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2017
Blue3k:
Anyway this federal charter business is lame. It should be merit based. Discretion plays part. If it were up to me it wouldn't exist. Maybe you can argue for lower levels. A lot of these positions have to be confirmed by NASS right?

I never care who they appoint in USA to aid president asking their race or what state they're from. I think it's at lower office levels most care in US. Equal opportunity and all that.
if you say you will use only merit in Nigeria, the head of an organization will recruit everyone in his village and show you they are all qualified and are employed based on merit, we are still not that matured and are mostly dwelling in our parochial enclaves
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Aditueledumare(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2017
Hmmmmm. there is God

Bags of rice is available for sale at competitive price. payment on delivery and distance is not a barrier

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by BetaThings: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2017
RickyTan:

Interesting!
Was the Chief of Defence also not permanently zoned to the areas that did not form Jonathan core support base?
Under Jonathan
COAS - SE (Ihejirika) and SS (Minimah) (Jonathan's core support base)
Chief of Defence Staff - Saheed Oba (NC) and Alex Badeh (NE)

Did people of these regions belittle the position of CDS when Jonathan zoned that position to them!

2 Likes

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Jaideyone(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2017
yousouf1:
I took my time to go through the list and I could find out that some appointees names were missing on the list. There are a lot of appointments that the public are not aware of it and they are missing on the list released by FG.
President Buhari has made over 500 appointments and they just released just 159 names.
From my own research, these names were not on the list:
1. Lauretta onochie(PA social media)
2. Tolu Ogunlesi (PA digital/new media)
3. Basir Ahmad (PA new media)
4. Shabaan Ibrahim sharada(PA broadcasting media)
5. Bayo Omoboriowo (Personal photographer )
6. Chief Okoi obono Obla(SA on prosecution)
6. Dr. Samuel Ode Ankeli (SSA on disability)
7. Tijani Abdullah (SA on planning)
8. Nasir Adhama (SA youth and students affair)
More of it will come in due course.
Is it a deliberate attempt for the omissions just to see that President Buhari is fair in his appointments?
Nairalanders over to you.
so you know all these ones you mentioned are his personal staffs? so he can't even employ anyone he wantsvas his own personal staff again?

according to your logic now we should include his wife, children, cook, driver, gardener as government appointments. stop trying to be clever by half. if there is any fg agency that is missing or misrepresented on that list then mention it. stop diverting attention to his personal assistants, personal advisers or personal cook

1 Like

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by 2000SMS: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2017
Hmmmmmmm a very nice list, excellent n perfect.
BUT......
will it b OK, if d positions occupied by d northerners are swapped with those occupied by d southerners?
If yes,,,, swap d offices so dat d north will have more appointees. simple logic.

1 Like

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2017
You see, this is why the likes of sarrki will forever be objects of scorn and ridicule.

Any halfway intelligent human being who goes through this list will notice that the overwhelming majority of Southern names are civil servants. In other words these are people who worked hard and rose through the ranks in the civil service. THEY WERE NOT APPOINTED BY THE DULLARD.

On the other hand 80% of the political appointments and key army appointments on this list are northern MUDslimes.

Sarrki, save this list for your moronic followers on nairaland. Those of us with brains are not impressed. Your place in the nairaland Hall of Shame is indeed merited.

1 Like

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by BetaThings: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ur post is blatantly stupid²...

So, you want to demonstrate that I am stupid or just declare that I am stupid?

PrecisionFx:
That igbos chose to vote for the party they belonged to and not vote for buhari does not translate to buhari marginalizing the igbos.

Actually you misunderstand the issues
Why was it the policy of the Igbos that no Igbo man should be Buhari's VP
What did he do to them, although I know they claim that he planned the coup in Dec 1983 to deprive the Igbos (Ekwueme) of the presidency in 1987.
He planned a coup 4 years ahead!
As for appointment, he has brought out his list which he claims shows that he has been fair to you, but you are still searching for faults in the list
Don't just attack others, look at issues from their perspectives too

PrecisionFx:
Yorubas refused to vote obasanjo in 1999 elections and chose another candidate which he later won....... Did obasanjo refuse to give Yoruba people appointments??
Can you compare the open hostility the Igbos showed to Buhari since 2011 to how Yorubas treated Obasanjo
And what key appointments did Obasanjo give to Yoruba
He did not appoint Yoruba COAS or Minister of Finance or Defence or Attorney Gen
Under Obasanjo, Soludo and Okonjo_iweala were at the same time CBN Gov and Finance Minister
Yorubas complained under Jonathan, did they not? But did they resort to the heated and sustained attack Buhari is facing today?

PrecisionFx:

In 2011 elections, most states in northern nigeria didn't vote for him, Did he refuse the give northerners the appointments due to them
You are lying sir

This is the summary of the 2011 elections
There are 19 states in the North, Buhari won 12 and Jonathan 7
Jonathan won 1 in the North East (Adamawa) and all the 6 in North Central
In the 12 states he lost, there was no state where he did not get 15%
The states in the North voted for Jonathan but not enough for him to win the States
Infact he got at least 25% in 8 out of the 12 states he lost
That is why the overall report is that he failed to get 25% in only 4 states (Yobe, Borno, Bauchi and Kano)
In the SE and SS where Jonathan won, the average score was 97%, leaving nothing for Buhari
Yet Buhari's home state gave Jonathan 26%

However as soon as Jonathan won, he started dividing the country
Jonathan's supporters went boasting, "The core North will not smell power for 40 years"
and added "The core North is Jonathan's problem, they said they will make the country ungovernable and are using Boko Haram to achieve it"

As for voting and appointment, we know that Jonathan ensured that the only state he won in the North East (Adamawa) had a service Chief throughout - Alex Badeh (CAS and CDS)

http://psephos.adam-carr.net/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria20112.txt
Look at the states in the North that Jonathan lost but still had double digits
1. Katsina - 26%
2. Zamfara - 25%
3. Niger - 31%
4. Kano - 20%
5. Bauchi - 16%
6. Kaduna - 46%
7. Sokoto - 34%
8. Borno 18%
9. Gombe - 38%
10. Jigawa - 37%
11. Kebbi - 40%
12. Yobe - 19%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by jadeninalegwu: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Can u imagine, the total number appointments from the northern part of the country is 77 while that of the southern part of the country is 82. Pls let's criticize constructively. It's our country.

1 Like

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by BetaThings: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
You see, this is why the likes of sarrki will forever be objects of scorn and ridicule.

Any halfway intelligent human being who goes through this list will notice that the overwhelming majority of Southern names are civil servants. In other words these are people who worked hard and rose through the ranks in the civil service. THEY WERE NOT APPOINTED BY THE DULLARD.

On the other hand 80% of the political appointments and key army appointments on this list are northern Muslims.

Sarrki, save this list for your moronic followers on nairaland. Those of us with brains are not impressed. Your place in the nairaland Hall of Shame is indeed merited.

Show us the civil servants
And put it side by side with the list from Business Day
Chief of Naval Staff is from South - is it not key
Chief of Defence Staff is from the South, it was in the North under Jonathan

Your bigotry shows
At first you some of you guys said Boss Mustapha was a Muslim, later you said the post should have gone to the South

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by BetaThings: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/04/81-buharis-appointments-not-north-presidency

First of all, the publication could not even cross the T’s and dot the I’s properly. For instance, the author wrongly named the Director-General, NISER, as Haruna Yerima, whereas the DG, NISER is actually Folarin Gbadebo-Smith. Again, the author wrongly identified the CEO, NDLEA as Muhammad Abdallah. However, Mrs. Roli Bode-George is the CEO, NDLEA."

“Why will a publication of the status of Business Day embark on such shoddiness, or are we to conclude this was calculated to create a particular perception?

“The article also wrongly named Tunde Irukera as Executive Secretary of CPP,-whatever that is- instead of Consumer Protection Council (CPC). Rather conveniently, the publication ignored mentioning that Mr. Emeka Nwankpa is chairman of CPC. Not only that, the writer claimed that the Director-General of the Budget Office is Aliyu Gusau, whereas Mr. Ben Akabueze is the actual DG, Budget Office."

“Besides, the publication made not just one, but several errors on names and positions, in what could be seen as a deliberate attempt to mislead the reading public, and along the lines of some intended distortions of the truth."

“For example, there are several other appointments the publication failed to mention, which clearly shows the fair geopolitical spread of President Buhari’s appointees. For instance, the publication didn’t mention Sharon Ikeazor, Director-General, PTAD, who is from Anambra, South East; Folorunsho Coker, DG, NTDC; who is from Lagos, South West; Ituah Ighodalo, of the National Council of Privatisation, who is from the South-South; Eze Duru Ihioma, Chairman, NPC, who is from Imo, South East, among many others."

There are at least 50 names of the President’s appointees that the article didn’t mention that are not from the North, while there are some others that were already in place before the administration came in but reconfirmed by the Buhari administration."

“Aside from that, several names of board members/appointees from other parts of the country were deliberately left out. These include Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye, NCC Chairman, Sunday Dare, NCC Executive Commissioner, Jide Zeitlin, NSIA Chairman, Anthony Ayine, Auditor General of the Federation, Anibor Kragha, COO NNPC, Chiedu Ugbo, MD NDPHC, Uche Orji, CEO NSIA, Osita Okechukwu, DG VON, Yemi Kale, DG NBS and Waziri Adio, Executive Secretary NEITI, among several others,” he said.

The Presidential spokesman also said that the publication’s inconsistencies and selective reportage are questionable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by bullbull: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
ademusiwa3r:
On that list there is about 10 people who are from the 10 states of the West of the 156

There are 40 people from biafra from the list

15 people from Central Nigeria

10 from far east. Nigeria

75 from northern Nigeria
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
BetaThings:

So, you want to demonstrate that I am stupid or just declare that I am stupid?

Actually you misunderstand the issues
Why was it the policy of the Igbos that no Igbo man should be Buhari's VP
What did he do to them, although I know they claim that he planned the coup in Dec 1983 to deprive the Igbos (Ekwueme) of the presidency in 1987.
He planned a coup 4 years ahead!
As for appointment, he has brought out his list which he claims shows that he has been fair to you, but you are still searching for faults in the list
Don't just attack others, look at issues from their perspectives too

Can you compare the open hostility the Igbos showed to Buhari since 2011 to how Yorubas treated Obasanjo
And what key appointments did Obasanjo give to Yoruba
He did not appoint Yoruba COAS or Minister of Finance or Defence or Attorney Gen
Under Obasanjo, Soludo and Okonjo_iweala were at the same time CBN Gov and Finance Minister
Yorubas complained under Jonathan, did they not? But did they resort to the heated and sustained attack Buhari is facing today?

You are lying sir

This is the summary of the 2011 elections
There are 19 states in the North, Buhari won 12 and Jonathan 7
Jonathan won 1 in the North East (Adamawa) and all the 6 in North Central
In the 12 states he lost, there was no state where he did not get 15%
The states in the North voted for Jonathan but not enough for him to win the States
Infact he got at least 25% in 8 out of the 12 states he lost
That is why the overall report is that he failed to get 25% in only 4 states (Yobe, Borno, Bauchi and Kano)
In the SE and SS where Jonathan won, the average score was 97%, leaving nothing for Buhari
Yet Buhari's home state gave Jonathan 26%

However as soon as Jonathan won, he started dividing the country
Jonathan's supporters went boasting, "The core North will not smell power for 40 years"
and added "The core North is Jonathan's problem, they said they will make the country ungovernable and are using Boko Haram to achieve it"

As for voting and appointment, we know that Jonathan ensured that the only state he won in the North East (Adamawa) had a service Chief throughout - Alex Badeh (CAS and CDS)

http://psephos.adam-carr.net/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria20112.txt
Look at the states in the North that Jonathan lost but still had double digits
1. Katsina - 26%
2. Zamfara - 25%
3. Niger - 31%
4. Kano - 20%
5. Bauchi - 16%
6. Kaduna - 46%
7. Sokoto - 34%
8. Borno 18%
9. Gombe - 38%
10. Jigawa - 37%
11. Kebbi - 40%
12. Yobe - 19%

""Why was it the policy of the Igbos that no Igbo man should be Buhari's VP'"

It seems ur the Igwe of igbo people ���, Stop lying like a small boy beg, Igbos are simply pdp n for 18 years they have been voting pdp in the presidential election. Igbos voted OBJ (twice), Yaradua n GEJ twice as well. We are not Yorubas that jump from one party to another, we are partisan, We take our decisions independently on a personal note.

If u want to know why people from old eastern nigeria detest buhari, Go back n read everything about buharis during his time as head of states.

"""The core North will not smell power for 40 years"""

Stop lying sir, I'm now sure ur a Yoruba man.

"""However as soon as Jonathan won, he started dividing the country"""

This is a senseless beer palour lie, I won't address it.
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by aystunt: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
So many appointments are not supposed to be on the list.... There are appointments and there are appointments... Very soon u will add principal of federal government college of educations there so that south will really have more...
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by engineerboat(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
agabusta:

Engr Boat this is lame na.

Maina's appointment is just a procedural error. Not a fraud as you PDP goons are trying to paint it. Th fraud perpetuated by Maina occurred under the nose of PDP.

Similarly, the signing of contracts is also a procedural error. Premium Times that did that wonderful investigative journalism has not come out to tell us cash was missing. The way you PDP guys are jumping up and down like excited chickens one would have thought the whole thing was uncovered by you. You guys are just wishing for.a scandal where there is non.

Lawal and Oke have been sacked. Something GEJ would not have done during his time.

Before you talk of Aso Rock clinic lack of materials, first confirm the budgetary releases to them. We can then take you serious.

It's only illiterates that equals amount budgeted to amount eventually released. Pls confirm amount released to them we can then take u serious.

1. [quote]Aso Clinic: Since 2015 budget allocations who are those collecting the money every Year.[quote]
2015: N3.94bn,
2016: N3.87bn and
2017: N3.2bn

2. [quote]"What Jonathan Could not do"[\quote]
Who sacked Maina
Was Stellah Oduah Not sacked

3. [quote]"procedural error"[\quote]
Abeg find another thing to say jare. Procedural Error ko.
Bringing a most wanted crook and theif back into his appointment is what you called procedural error

4. [quote]"procedural error" SIGNING contract.[\quote]

you have not answered my question.
Who signed the contracts?
Under what capacity was that done.
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
For those writing promotion examination in the civil service, this is expo o, copy and save.
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by zikter(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
doctokwus:
I scrolled down expecting there to be the usual lies and propaganda from this president and I wasnt disappointed:
The appointees under NSIA and NERC commissioners are statutory zonal positions that were vacant or their appointees tenure expired.So the president had no choice than to replace those vacancies with those from same Southern sub regions.
Its like that of ministers,Buhari cannot but appoint ministers from each state,even if his mindset would have wished otherwise.
Nothing here has proved the BusinessDay report wrong.They should try another propaganda.
Meanwhile why try to debunk the story now after almost a month;of course its to divert from the story of the leak that Buhari knew and was informed officially of Maina's recall!
I was also disappointed that of the whole list, you gave not a reasonable observation on just two. to critical of govt is fine, however when there facts we should acknowledge and move on. why was the other list portraying only 100 appointees and generalizing?
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by smirn(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
asksteve:
Yeye FG
Cos election is approaching, u r now trying to act like u care.
If u like fill all slots with your children, we r no longer interested.
You are no longer interested not "we". Truth is really bitter. It's the wickedness and sentiment of your likes that is why this country will never move forward. The pain of you lost in 2015 will be doubled come 2019. The wicked they say will never know peace.
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by DAGAUDA(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
PMB this is a true democrat And a true leader that love Nigeria morethan his interest we hope a so call SOUTHERNERS will emulate the habit of national president after 2023

Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by asksteve(m): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
smirn:

You are no longer interested not "we". Truth is really bitter. It's the wickedness and sentiment of your likes that is why this country will never move forward. The pain of you lost in 2015 will be doubled come 2019. The wicked they say will never know peace.

So anyone that is not in support of this vision- less and direction-less govt is a PDP member?

Why do some ppl in this forum think dat way?
Cos more Dan 3ppl have called me a wailer.

Shame on ur myopic way of thinking.

Politicians have failed Nigerians n I for one have lost confidence in dem.

Defending dem will not change d prices of things in d market neither will it bring down d price of d dollar.
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Presidency released an inaccurate list, with several names omitted and some names wrongly described to cover Buhari’s lopsided appointments.

1. FRCN, NTA DGs missing

The Director-General FRCN, Mansur Liman, who is from Mr. Buhari’s hometown of Daura is omitted from the list.

2. Yakubu Ibn Muhammed, from Bauchi State, who was appointed as the Director General of the NTA, missing from the list.

3. Ismael Ahmed SSA to the President on Social Investment Programmes, is also missing on the list. Mr. Ahmed is from Kano, North-west.

4. Other SAs, SSAs missing
Ibrahim Bapetel Hassan, SSA Policy Research and Monitoring from Adamawa State.

5. Tolu Ogunlesi, SA; Lauretta Onochie, PA; & Shaban Sharada, PA on Broadcast Media (Radio) are all missing on the presidency’s ‘full list.

6. Nasir Saidu Adhama, SA ; Abdulrahman Bappa Yola, SA ; and Bashir Ahmed, PA on New Media, all from Kano. All missing from the list.

7. Missing are; Joseph Ari, DG; Simbi Wabote, Executive Sec; Aboloma Anthony, DG;

8. Mamman Amadu, DG,; Ahmed Bobboi, Executive Sec, and Sa’adiya Faruq, Federal Commissioner.

9. Abubakar Bello, NEXIM, CEO missing
the new Managing Director of Nigeria Export-Import Bank (NEXIM).

10. Heads of health agencies missing

11. Not mentioned in the Presidency list are Babatunde Salako, the DG; & Chikwe Ihekweazu, the coordinator of NCDC appointed in August 2016.

12. Also omitted are: Echezona Ezeanolue the Executive Director, Usman Yusuf, the DG; and Sani Aliyu, DG.

13. MD, FERMA, Nurudeen Rafindadi from Katsina; Chairman, Board of the FCT Internal Revenue Service, Abdullahi Attah;

14. Apart from the missing names, however, some of those listed were wrongly described.
Babandede not from NC.

The presidency list claimed that the Comptroller-General of NIS, is from the NC, wrong. The Immigration boss hails from Jigawa.

15. Roli Bode George not NDLEA Chairman
The presidency list identified the wife of PDP chieftain, Bode George, Roli as the CEO of NDLEA.

In Nov 2015, she was appointed acting chairman of the agency, a position she occupied for 54 days.

Muhammad Abdullah, a native of Adamawa State, was appointed as substantive chairman on January 19, 2016.

The presidency list claimed that the Comptroller-General of NIS, is from the NC, wrong. The Immigration boss hails from Jigawa.

https://www.nairaland.com/4158878/demystifying-lies-appointee-list-released
Re: List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency by ChiefMarumba: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
engineerboat:

Maina was not sacked under Jonathan, he absconded.
Stella was not sacked also, she resigned her appointment.

He asked you to confirmed FIRST, if budgeted allocated amounts WERE ACTUALLY RELEASED AND RECEIVED, NOT NOT NOT budget allocated amounts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Douye Diri Sworn In As Bayelsa Governor / Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW / Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.