Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? (950 Views)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (2) (3) (4)

Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Are ladies crazy about handsome guys/fine men as guys are obsessed with the looks of a woman?

What goes on in the mind of a lady when guys send them photos and the dude is a handsome guy?

Or is it that ladies as for photos to size a guy's wallet up ?
Re: Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? by Noaril(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
All I know is that they will chose a rich tTaiye Taiwo over a broke Alex Ekubo grin
Re: Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? by Draei: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Well, most of them cherish handsome dudes
but it's not enough when 'kudi' ain't
involved to back up the beauty.
Re: Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? by medexico(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Way more crazier
I mean the looks of the pocket. grin
I have heard several girls say "na fine boy we wan chop?"
Re: Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
medexico:
Way more crazier

I mean the looks of the pocket. grin

I have heard several girls say "na fine boy we wan chop?"

So the pay
Re: Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
If you see the kind better Chic's wey de follow taye taiwo come him otel for ebgeda when you comes back, you go know say beauty of a man na money

Ego by nma woke
Re: Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? by Khd95(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
do u mean the look of the pockets
Re: Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? by iamJ(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
question only an ugly guy will ask lipsrsealed
Re: Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? by olaleks007(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Are ladies crazy about handsome guys/fine men as guys are obsessed with the looks of a woman?

What goes on in the mind of a lady when guys send them photos and the dude is a handsome guy?

Abeg who get paracetamol.

This op blunder don gimmie headache

KreativGenius:

What do u write here Biko?
Re: Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? by makydebbie(f): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
Olaleks007, kuku kee me. grin grin

Oh yes we're. If not we won't be crushing on those cute actors we see on tv.

We drool obviously.

Only stupid girls do this. What if the guy is wearing borrowed clothes?
Re: Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? by olaleks007(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Olaleks007, kuku kee me. grin grin

Am sorry I don't Kee beaurifu ladies

Betterpikin
Re: Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? by makydebbie(f): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
olaleks007:

Am sorry I don't Kee beaurifu ladies

Betterpikin
Sure. smiley
Re: Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2017

47 Years After, Man Refuses To Open Gift From Ex-girlfriend / Newly Wedded Couples Lost Their Lives In Delta State / The 13 Most Bizarre Sex Laws In The United States