Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency (937 Views)

Video Of Yusuf Buhari's Arrival In Nigeria After His Medical Treatment Abroad / Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad / Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by Nwezeoscar(m): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
The presidency has blamed The PDP for the deteriorating state it left the health facilities in the country before President Muhammadu Buhari assumed power in May 2015, saying it was a major reason for the president’s medical trip anroad.

The Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the president,Femi Adesina , said this yesterday on a programme on Africa Independent Television (AIT).

He said, “There was a time we could have afforded it, but the money was not properly spent. That’s why the President keeps lamenting that for a certain number of years consistently, oil prices stood at $100 per barrel, going as high as $120 per barrel at a time, and we were producing about 2.1 million barrels daily.

“Then when he (Buhari) came, oil prices plunged to $37 per barrel, so he called the Central Bank Governor and said, ‘Do we have savings?’ and the Governor said ‘No savings.’

“The question is, ‘What did they do with that money? Why didn’t they fix our hospitals in all those years that we had boom?’

“And you know that since 2015, things have been down and they are just looking up now. As things look up, if they ever ever get back to where we were, if we ever get back to $100 per barrel for oil under the Buhari administration, it’s doubtful.

“But if we ever get there, you can be sure that a lot will get done, because this is a prudent administration and the money of Nigerians will be used to serve Nigerians.”

The spokesman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bolaji Abdullahi, who was also on the programme said the alleged promises people talked about that the president made were false.

Abdullahi said: “I was the Deputy Director of the policy directorate of the campaign, I was there from the beginning to the end.”

“So many people came to join the group, some from even outside the country. Then one day, we were in a meeting, then one gentleman who heads one of the international NGOs in the country brought this list of 100 items that he was proposing that we should push out as the promise of Mr President to Nigerians.

“We circulated and asked everyone to study it and come back the following day so that we look at which ones we can own and which ones we need to reject.

“I remember that Number 1 on that list was to make the President say that ‘When I become President, I will not travel abroad for medical treatment’.

“And I remember we rejected that immediately, because we said we didn’t know what this man was dealing with; we didn’t know who his doctors had been, how could we say this for him? But you know what happened? One of us in the group just released the document.”

Adesina supported Abdullahi’s assertions, confirming that the president was never aware of any such promise.

“I can confirm that even the President himself, who was a candidate then, was not aware. The very week I resumed this assignment, I raised some things with the President. I said, this and this and this were promised, and the President said ‘When did I promise these things?’

“I said there is a document titled ‘100 things Buhari will do in 100 days’. He never knew about that document. He had to ask people to fetch that document for him, and it was the first time he was seeing it. So there were promises that people made during the campaign on his behalf,” he said.

Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by yudee233: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
OK even the 2016 and 2017 budget was squandered by PDP
Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by madridguy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin
Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by NwaAmaikpe: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked

The Presidency is right!

PDP also put the rodents in the President's office.

As if that was not enough;
PDP went to the Aso Rock Clinic and took away all the syringes.

Then PDP assigned illegal $25B contracts at NNPC.

PDP is the only reason our Dullard President is still confused because all he ever does is think of new blames to lay on PDP

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by ogasmallie: 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
chai it is finished. we have heard it all

1 Like

Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by Evablizin(f): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2017

Just imagine,APC government is just a joke.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by nero2face: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
yudee233:
OK even the 2016 and 2017 budget was squandered by PDP
ask them oh, even ordinary paracetamol that they lack in asorock was still PDP's fault, God just use Buhari to punish Nigeria
Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by nero2face: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
If Buhari should go to UK bcuz of PDP, then am afraid where he will go after the whole country vote him out by 2019, maybe he'll have to go to hellfire ...agent of backwardness

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by midashenry(m): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
baseless allegations.

APC n propaganda are like

5 n 6
Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by Donald50: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
APC is canvassing for PDP....falsehood party..
Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by Lomprico2: 12:00am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin

You also find it ridiculous too right but u just cant condemn them because of 250k per month u sold ur conscience with thus the sheepish smile.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by madridguy(m): 12:04am On Nov 05, 2017
I will blame the satanic party for anything shocked even not been able to see igbo lady to marry, na pdp cause am tongue

Lomprico2:

You also find it ridiculous too right but u just cant condemn them because of 250k per month u sold ur conscience with thus the sheepish smile.

cheesy
Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by Lomprico2: 12:07am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
I will blame the satanic party for anything shocked even not been able to see igbo lady to marry, na pdp cause am tongue

cheesy aha! 250k talking. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by madridguy(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2017
250K talking as how?

Lomprico2:

cheesy aha! 250k talking. grin
Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by Lomprico2: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
250K talking as how?

U know naaa! BMC tinz grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by leofab(f): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2017
Shame
Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by madridguy(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2017
I pray this manifest and we start reaping as you've said. BMC is a mere fallacy tongue

Lomprico2:

U know naaa! BMC tinz grin
Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by Lomprico2: 12:19am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
I pray this manifest and we start reaping as you've said. BMC is a mere fallacy tongue

I don't expect you to say otherwise. smiley

1 Like

Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by madridguy(m): 12:20am On Nov 05, 2017
Well, I will be glad if you can talk to Sai Baba to start paying us for job well done.

Lomprico2:

I don't expect you to say otherwise. smiley
Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by Lomprico2: 12:24am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
Well, I will be glad if you can talk to Sai Baba to start paying us for job well done.

Hehehe.

I wish I can but u are in a better position to see him than myself.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by madridguy(m): 12:26am On Nov 05, 2017
Don't know if Sai Baba even sabi Nairaland not to talk of me madrid.guy

Lomprico2:

Hehehe.

I wish I can but u are in a better position to see him than myself.
Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by Lomprico2: 12:39am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
Don't know if Sai Baba even sabi Nairaland not to talk of me madrid.guy

How him no go sabi nairaland?

1 Like

Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by madridguy(m): 12:40am On Nov 05, 2017
Baba dey too busy.

Lomprico2:

How him no go sabi nairaland?
Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by Lomprico2: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
Baba dey too busy.

Shey u see am. Na pesin whey dey work for am go know that one.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is The Cause Of Buhari’s Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Presidency by jimcollins136: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2017
PDP is the cause of the sickness

(1) (Reply)

In Two Words Describe Nigeria / NNPC Has Finally Solved Problem Of Fuel Scarcity / Can Nigeria Be A Better Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.