Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) (34127 Views)

Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) / Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by freedom96: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Haha
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by free2ryhme: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
johnnyvid:
A Nigerian man, Onyeme Loveday aka 2shy, has been stabbed to death by 3 Nigerian students in Egypt.
According to police investigations, trouble started when Onyeme was approached by one of his killers, to teach him fraud. Onyeme agreed, on the condition that the first defendant would hook him up with a girl from his tribe, Hausa.
A deal was struck and Onyeme fulfilled his part, but the first defendant reneged. On the day of the incident, the first defendant went to Onyeme’s house, accompanied by the second and third defendants, and there was a verbal quarrel over the unfulfilled promise.
Onyeme was said to have tried to assault him with a knife. The second and third defendants intervened to defend the first defendant. The knife was taken from him and used to stab him.

They seized his 600 Egyptian pounds, a Playstation device, some other goods and fled. They were later arrested and identified as Luqman Abu Luqman, 23, Khalifa SA, 24, and Anwar AH. 17, all students at the University of Mansoura.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/nigerian-man-stabbed-to-death-by-three.html

What more can I say

Cunny man die Cunny man bury am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
600 pounds and playstation? and a girl? is that it? so because of these useless items i mentioned a human beign was murdered? these juveniles needs to start growing up! well.. Egyptian prison is not like nigerias prison, it's 10 times worst, especially for foreign murderers.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by basic23111: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
ipob and crime are like bhuari and failure
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by terrezo2002(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
They go abroad for schooling and in the process learn bad things. Still in the process gets into trouble or get killed.
Lesson: No short cut to success. Success comes when you are focused, hardworking and patient
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Ilefoaye(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Haboki Pussycat dey Sweet. ask buhari
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cute guy gone like that!ohh lawddddddd Rip handsome. kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Ashley86400: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nigerians always reppin' home and abroad.
#Shamelessbunch
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Poor thing... Wasted soul embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
thundafire:
Igbo yoots again yet shouting 4 unity in dey fraud Biafra
what exactly is ur point. u just turned the whole thing around. did you even read the story at all or u were just rushing to comment undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
To be frank they are the real developers
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
useless abookis angry
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
NoChill:
So these northern b*stards still do not have shame, even in another man's country they still exhibit their killing prowess. Scums

The irony of a southerner saying this. You have no shame.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by agarawu23(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
johnnyvid:
OMG another young man been stabbed again. stabbing is now becoming number one crime in our society today.
they are bunch of fraudsters and criminals, they should continue stabbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Felixtuta(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
a pig is always a pig, take it to far away London, it will remain a pig, let alone Egypt here..
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Amarabae:
Fine boy like this, stabbed to death.
I trust Egypt and jail tinx
seriously Egyptian jails are worst than nigerian jails, especially for foreign murderers, their jails are also full with gay men. just like turkish and all Arab jails. it's gonna be really really really tough for them
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by desire222(f): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Onyema why did an Igbo boy like you befriend people from that side ? Don't you know that there religion teaches them violence, hence the two crosses sword as the symbol of Islam. Islamabad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by tishbite41(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Igbos should stop mingling with dis murderers.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
desire222:
Onyema why did an Igbo boy like you befriend people from that side ? Don't you know that there religion teaches them violence, hence the two crosses sword as the symbol of Islam. Islamabad.

I'm more ashamed of the northerners befriending an igbo man especially outside Nigeria, we know better than to associate ourselves with you good for nothing lot. But seeing their pictures it's clear these are black Sheeps, don't even look like northerners.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Badonasty(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
johnnyvid:
A Nigerian man, Onyeme Loveday aka 2shy, has been stabbed to death by 3 Nigerian students in Egypt.
According to police investigations, trouble started when Onyeme was approached by one of his killers, to teach him fraud. Onyeme agreed, on the condition that the first defendant would hook him up with a girl from his tribe, Hausa.
A deal was struck and Onyeme fulfilled his part, but the first defendant reneged. On the day of the incident, the first defendant went to Onyeme’s house, accompanied by the second and third defendants, and there was a verbal quarrel over the unfulfilled promise.
Onyeme was said to have tried to assault him with a knife. The second and third defendants intervened to defend the first defendant. The knife was taken from him and used to stab him.

They seized his 600 Egyptian pounds, a Playstation device, some other goods and fled. They were later arrested and identified as Luqman Abu Luqman, 23, Khalifa SA, 24, and Anwar AH. 17, all students at the University of Mansoura.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/nigerian-man-stabbed-to-death-by-three.html

Na Hausa toto kill This one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Benosky011(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
OMG! I got the news about his death. He used to love-vendor phones and DJ while he was here in Nigeria and was also running a HND program at Fedpolynek.
I know Chibuike very well. He travelled to Egypt about 2years ago.
News came that he had turned to a big boy after fixing their family house bought a clean car, hoping to return in few weeks.
Now, he's coming back in coffin. What a wicked world. Chibuike is the only hope of their poverty stricken family.

May God console the family, including his cousins who are also my good friends.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Destinygrl(f): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by FBIL: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
STUPID IGBO BOY!! You went to Egypt of all places to study, instead of identifying with Egyptians who will expose you economically and language-wise, you stupidly preferred a brainless-lazy aboki as the one to link u with an awusa girl. See ur life! My papa na ibo my mama na Zaria.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by onatisi(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
nice one
3 abokiis kill 1 ipob
3 murderers kill 1 scammer

not bad
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by uzomore(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
This guy was my departmental guy during our ND days in Imopoly, very quiet and shy! Rip bro EEE12/13" will miss u.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Iampryde(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
They left the crime scene with a PlayStation...?! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
FBIL:
STUPID IGBO BOY!! You went to Egypt of all places to study, instead of identifying with Egyptians who will expose you economically and language-wise, you stupidly preferred a brainless-lazy aboki as the one to link u with an awusa girl. See ur life! My papa na ibo my mama na Zaria.

Lmao. Why would Egyptians associate themselves with a criminal like this? You think people havent figured you out? Everyone hates you manky lot! Like I said, these black sheep should be ashamed of themselves firstly for befriending an igbo especially outside Nigeria and for the shame they've brought on the north. Just look at them, don't even look like northerners.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by Donpolite: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
thats so Bad, I pray for d grace of the family to bear their losses. embarassedthats so Bad, I pray for d grace of the family to bear their losses.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
so chicken can be eating chicken intestine. that's bad... stop giving naija bad names I beg oooo. the ones u don give Naija don do.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) / South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians / Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.