Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (30002 Views)

four Classes Of Women That May Not Get Married / Which One Do You Prefer Between Being Liked And Respected From People / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
mediocre:
That's unfortunate

Quite unfortunate.
Good you now know there may be more reasons for a lady being bad in bed. Things beyond your control.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mediocre(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
thornapple:

Quite unfortunate.
Good you now know there may be more reasons for a lady being bad in bed. Things beyond your control.
You know stuff, I like you already embarassed
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
mediocre:
You know stuff, I like you already embarassed

Thanks, we all know stuff most especially people like you that identify stuff in others.
I'm just a little Mommy's girl, nothing more.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mediocre(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks, we all know stuff most especially people like you that identify stuff in others.
I'm just a little Mommy's girl, nothing more.
I guess. You look like a daddy's girl though, I think most girls are closer to their dads right? My sister can't go one day without talking to my dad... Me on the other hand can't remember the last time I called himgrin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2017
mediocre:
I guess. You look like a daddy's girl though, I think most girls are closer to their dads right? My sister can't go one day without talking to my dad... Me on the other hand can't remember the last time I called himgrin

Lol, you are right. In most cases girls are much closer to their Dads than their moms but mine happen to be different.
Me and my mom are like twin sisters going by the way we relate. After my mom comes my younger sister after whom comes my elder brothers and Sisters. grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by muller101(m): 1:11am On Nov 17, 2017
thornapple:

Tell me an honest beast and i'll believe you.

Though i mentioned that with respect to domestic violence.
I am still thinking
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mediocre(m): 1:16am On Nov 17, 2017
thornapple:

Lol, you are right. In most cases girls are much closer to their Dads than their moms but mine happen to be different.
Me and my mom are like twin sisters going by the way we relate. After my mom comes my younger sister after whom comes my elder brothers and Sisters. grin
Daddy is at the rear end eh.. You're like me, my mom is my favorite person in the world, after her is my big sis/bro (love them both equally), then uhhh... every other person in the world, before my dad grin. Younger sister uh, my guess about you being the last born was wrong then. Maybe I just wanted to believe that we had more in common than our knowledge about vaginismus cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 17, 2017
muller101:
I am still thinking
Lol
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 17, 2017
mediocre:
Daddy is at the rear end eh.. You're like me, my mom is my favorite person in the world, after her is my big sis/bro (love them both equally), then uhhh... every other person in the world, before my dad grin. Younger sister uh, my guess about you being the last born was wrong then. Maybe I just wanted to believe that we had more in common than our knowledge about vaginismus cheesy
So u are the taata of ur family?.
Hehehehe. U must be highly pampered then. grin cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 17, 2017
mediocre:
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mediocre(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2017
thornapple:

I have a doter for a mom so yes grin... It's all in the past though but sometimes she still tries to treat me like a baby while I try not to get pissed ugh sad
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Boxer007(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
thornapple:

Do you want the pant or not? Been trying to buy you pant. You want it or not?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Akinloye11: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
#2....education is frm craddle to grave i will take d pleasure in blending her yu knw...
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Boxer007(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
thornapple:

If I can't buy u pant, please can I hug u?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mediocre(m): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Boxer007:

If I can't buy u pant, please can I hug u?
Wtf grin.... Lol babe you have a stalker.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
mediocre:
Wtf grin.... Lol babe you have a stalker.

How was your weekend dear.

That Boxer guy is just something else. Couldn't shake him off and all reports i've made yielded no fruit at all.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by BumbleBee007: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
doctorkush:
1 outside and
2 in the house ...

equation balanced....

Bad Guy!!! grin grin grin

I Concur!
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by muller101(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by habsydiamond(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
no 2 Na mama patience in disguise ooo
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
muller101:
grin

Would love to hear from you when you finish thinking. cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:04am On Dec 06, 2017
1 is the reason men looks for two. but me to teach 1 the koko
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by wickyyolo: 5:06am On Dec 06, 2017
swiz123:
I'd choose 2.
1 has the tendencies to develop bad character on the long run more than 2.You will have to fight to get her attention and when you finally do,the sex would still be disappointing. Another thing is that she will neglect her children in favor of her work.

Too many reasons I just can't start explaining
Thanks for speaking my mind
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by muller101(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2017
thornapple:

Would love to hear from you when you finish thinking. cheesy
we have lots of dishonest people and same time they are lovely people. I am their grand patron.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
muller101:
we have lots of dishonest people and same time they are lovely people. I am their grand patron.
i got your point.
Majority of people are like that.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
ScotFree:
Gimme number 1 anyday. I can teach her how to be great the way i want it

Very easy to say
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
All these people that are saying 1 hmmm I know fully well they are all laying..
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by muller101(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
thornapple:

i got your point.
Majority of people are like that.
so u see I will certainly be a dishonest and a lovely husband as well
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Very easy to say

Don't say that. There's variety in the world. And people have happily stayed married to women or men who weren't good in bed. They learnt to be good enough for each other. No be competition! I am me. That's still my choice anytime, anyday
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Jeff9498(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
ASAP
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jeff9498:
ASAP

Yeah, you are a real man.
Thumbs up.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
muller101:
so u see I will certainly be a dishonest and a lovely husband as well

Good luck to you.
You'll remain good husband till your dishonesty gets blown open.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by muller101(m): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2017
thornapple:

Good luck to you.
You'll remain good husband till your dishonesty gets blown open.
my dishonest wife won't have anything to worry about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video) / Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.