Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (30016 Views)

four Classes Of Women That May Not Get Married / Which One Do You Prefer Between Being Liked And Respected From People / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mimimile93: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
thornapple:

Define leeches.

A leech is someone who constantly takes from others without giving anything in return.

Example; A naija girl.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2018
mimimile93:

A leech is someone who constantly takes from others without giving anything in return.

Example; A naija girl.
Wicked you.
why would a naija girl be a typical example?.
Some of us have paid the school fees of guys like you.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by pryme(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2018
I would settle for (2).

I have an experience with (1) (she was the hottest girl I have ever dated - I can remember guys staring at her as we walked by), after 3 months into the relationship I was forced to entertain the thought of cheating. I was happy when it ended without me cheating.

As long as (2) is willing to learn then she is still a work in progress grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mimimile93: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2018
thornapple:
Wicked you. why would a naija girl be a typical example?. Some of us have paid the school fees of guys like you.
U paid a guy's school fees with another guy's money..
So what's the difference?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
mimimile93:

U paid a guy's school fees with another guy's money..

So what's the difference?
With whose guy's money?. My parents are not incapacitated please.
I could've sponsored several students at same time if I chose to.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mimimile93: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
thornapple:
With whose guy's money?. My parents are not incapacitated please. I could've sponsored several students at same time if I chose to.

b!tch next time sponsor with ur money not ur parents money
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
mimimile93:

b!tch next time sponsor with ur money not ur parents money
Dog, philanthropic parents are the Bomb. To hell with ur penury.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mimimile93: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
thornapple:

Dog, philanthropic parents are the Bomb. To hell with ur penury.
leech use ur money
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
mimimile93:
leech use ur money
poverty is ur curse.
I can buy your entire household with my money. Idiot.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mimimile93: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
thornapple:

poverty is ur curse.
I can buy your entire household with my money. Idiot.
with ur parents money not ur money. Leeches don't have money
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mimimile93: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
thornapple:
poverty is ur curse. I can buy your entire household with my money. Idiot.
Let end this beef. It's childish. I'm moody. I'm sorry!
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
mimimile93:

Let end this beef.
It's childish.
I'm moody.
I'm sorry!
Better.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Burgerlomo: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
thornapple:
An argument had been on in the last half hour among my friends on this question:

Which of these classes of women would you want for a wife,

1. A well educated, rounded, exposed and intelligent lady with a great job and mouth watering salary but who is bad in bed.
2. A not so educated, ignorant lady, fit only for a house wife but who is superb in bed.

Guys be sincere and give reasons for your choice. Give examples to support your opinion if possible.

Abeg give me # 1 even if she's worst in bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Abeg give me # 1 even if she's worst in bed
Hahahahaha,
On point.
Sex isn't everything. There is more to marriage than sex.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
pryme:
I would settle for (2).

I have an experience with (1) (she was the hottest girl I have ever dated - I can remember guys staring at her as we walked by), after 3 months into the relationship I was forced to entertain the thought of cheating. I was happy when it ended without me cheating.

As long as (2) is willing to learn then she is still a work in progress grin
You have a good point as well. As long as she is willing to learn, her weaknesses can become her areas of strength eventually.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Burgerlomo: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
thornapple:

Hahahahaha,
On point.
Sex isn't everything. There is more to marriage than sex.

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by lawrykings(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
intelligent women most times are not submissive... actually depends on what you want. respect as a man or the money.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by pryme(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
thornapple:

You have a good point as well. As long as she is willing to learn, her weaknesses can become her areas of strength eventually.

But it also depends on the guy as well, some men are too lazy to work on their relationship even when the woman is willing, instead they will rather cheat with the woman of their taste.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by DonroxyII: 4:02am On Jun 28, 2018
thornapple:
An argument had been on in the last half hour among my friends on this question:

Which of these classes of women would you want for a wife,

1. A well educated, rounded, exposed and intelligent lady with a great job and mouth watering salary but who is bad in bed.
2. A not so educated, ignorant lady, fit only for a house wife but who is superb in bed.

Guys be sincere and give reasons for your choice. Give examples to support your opinion if possible.
I will always go for the educated one ..... I can't even be Hot for the uneducated ignorant one cuz lady's level of intelligence determine my sexual desire in them
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by DonroxyII: 4:03am On Jun 28, 2018
doctorkush:
1 outside and 2 in the house ...

equation balanced....
Nay shairman ..... what knowledge will she impact on your kids ... 1 inside , 2 outside ..... equation reorganised and now balanced !!!
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by phintohlar(f): 12:40am On Jun 29, 2018
BabbanBura:

Why ya yansh come be like that na?
how e be oh?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonroxyII:
I will always go for the educated one ..... I can't even be Hot for the uneducated ignorant one cuz lady's level of intelligence determine my sexual desire in them
Well said, there are guys that feel same way.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
pryme:

But it also depends on the guy as well, some men are too lazy to work on their relationship even when the woman is willing, instead they will rather cheat with the woman of their taste.

On point and i know you won't cheat.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=68877986][/quote]
Thanks Burger
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
lawrykings:
intelligent women most times are not submissive... actually depends on what you want. respect as a man or the money.
I couldn't agree more.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Burgerlomo: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
thornapple:

Thanks Burger

You very welcome cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by pryme(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
thornapple:

On point and i know you won't cheat.

I believe only cowards cheat. If you are in relationship and you dont like what you see, you should be bold enough to call it off.
Whats the point lying and cheating, who are you afraid of?
You dont owe anybody any obligation unless you have signed a binding contract.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
pryme:

I believe only cowards cheat. If you are in relationship and you dont like what you see, you should be bold enough to call it off.
Whats the point lying and cheating, who are you afraid of?
You dont owe anybody any obligation unless you have signed a binding contract.
kudos.

What about after having signed a binding contract?. I suppose u won't still cheat.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by pryme(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
thornapple:

kudos.

What about after having signed a binding contract?. I suppose u won't still cheat.

I won't cheat.
That's why you have to make your relationship/marriage what you want.

Sometimes most women think it's not right or it demanding to try to change somethings about them to what the man wants, not knowing the man wants her to be the woman that he will always fantasize about.

Some women come out with that lame line of "if you love me you should take me for who I am" - like really.

I don't speak for all men though, I believe in one twerk at a time. One life at a time.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2018
pryme:

I won't cheat.
That's why you have to make your relationship/marriage what you want.

Sometimes most women think it's not right or it demanding to try to change somethings about them to what the man wants, not knowing the man wants her to be the woman that he will always fantasize about.

Some women come out with that lame line of "if you love me you should take me for who I am" - like really.

I don't speak for all men though, I believe in one twerk at a time. One life at a time.
You are spot on bro. Kudos.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sincere4u:

You are spot on bro. Kudos.
Where have you been young man?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Alonso91:
1 as fuckmate

2 as wife........

if yu don't want to entertain SANGO for yur house,pls qoute me not
I am related to Sango and he send his Greetings

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / As A Lady, Which Would You Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.