Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex (19727 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / When you want a man other ladies desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Bvlgari: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lady addresses other ladies who get angry over their friends dating their EXes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXVaBHq4970

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Jaysolu(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Well it depends on how the relationship was and how close they are as friends.
As a friend do you expect us to still be guys after you toast the girl that gave me ptsd?

15 Likes

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Currentblog: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jaysolu:
Well it depends on how the relationship was and how close they are as friends.
As a friend do you expect us to still be guys after you toast the girl that gave me ptsd?

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by AdamuKD: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
cheesy
Women are confused gender. They are fearfully and wonderfully made grin
At times, they don't even know what they want for themselves including my wonderful wife grin

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Bvlgari: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
cheesy
At times, they don't even know what they want for themselves [/b]including my wonderful wife grin

Wahala cheesy cheesy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by tillaman(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hard pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Amb1045(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
cheesy
At times, they don't even know what they want for themselves including my wonderful wife grin
they can say yes today and say no tomorrow, then u confront them they start their manipulation game. Their brain move to and fro

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by virginprincess(f): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
I didn't bother to watch the video because i know she won't say anything sensible,but one thing i know is that i can never date my friend's ex and any friend that dates my ex is not worthy to be called my friend,how can you as my friend be dating a guy i broke up with it not right.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Tmberwolf1: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
virginprincess:
I didn't bother to watch the video because i know she won't say anything sensible,but one thing i know is that i can never date my friend's ex and any friend that dates my ex is not worthy to be called my friend,how can you as my friend be dating a guy i broke up with it not right.
What is the logical reasoning behind this?? All I can sense here is jealousy.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by virginprincess(f): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

What is the logical reasoning behind this?? All I can sense here is jealousy.
Let me ask you a question would you find it comfortable if your very good friend is dating the girl you just broke up with?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Tmberwolf1: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Let me ask you a question would you find it comfortable if your very good friend is dating the girl you just broke up with?
Touché... I won't find it comfortable, but I can't stop them.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by virginprincess(f): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Touché... I won't find it comfortable, but I can't stop them.
That is why she are not worthy to be called my friend so i have to distance myself since i can't do anything.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Gandah(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
Signs she's or He's cheating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by meobizy(f): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
The white man is about to send a new set of humans to the moon after fifty years. Meanwhile, Nairaland and Nigerians as a whole….

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by McOluOmo: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
F Genders never cease to amaze

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by bigdammyj: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
Noted.
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by dazzlingd(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
I checked her IQ, it is the size of a peanut.
Other than yansh, breast, bbnaija gist, burna boy, boyfriend and sexx. Nothing occurs in their heads.

No value added

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by ecolime(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
Would have yabbed her seriously if this video was made some years ago.

Quality men are scare like hidden treasures now. So it's not out of place to go for your friend's ex. especially if that your said female friend is now married.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Lordbinsmar: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by atheistandproud(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Meh
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by MasterJayJay: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:

You have not said why it is not right. In fact, you said nothing.

Is your friend responsible for the breakup of the relationship?

The new guy you are going to date, did he not breakup with someone?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Kingpele(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Chasing clout, I thank God am happily married for 12 years now, the IQ of this generation of most slay queens is too low for my liking..a human being can not think of how to develop herself into someone of repute ,instead she will be thinking sex ,dating and how to reap someone son off and finally she will be thinking of how to hook up with a rich guy without been caught by her boyfriend and associates..if the only time a man call you is for hang out and sex ,my dear u have nothing to offer to humanity...if you are valuable your phone call will be mostly real life issues and business

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Jamiubond009(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by gasparpisciotta: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Applicable only to those in that category
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Bvahha7: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Smh
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Cantonese: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Na wah
Re: Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex by Evilblackman(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
virginprincess:
You are ignorant, how would you understand her ,what she’s trying to propose when you didn’t watch anything
And dating your friends ex is not bad shut up you are just an emotional reck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes / The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Kown? / My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.