Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Dec - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dec (2446 Views)

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Single Nigerian Lady Whose Mum Has Mandated To Bring A Boyfriend Home Before Dec / She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dec by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
I am
Re: Dec by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yigiyaga:
I am 6 feet 2 inch tall,very intelligent,athletic,handsome,well educated,38, in need of a willing baby mama....no chance of marriage but an assurance of 50/50 standard upkeep till and after baby is born. Lady should be 35-40. Thanks
are u a celebrity?
if not, forget it, no bitch is coming for u.

1 Like

Re: Dec by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
chinedubrazil:
are u a celebrity? if not, forget it, no bitch is coming for u.
Edu Brazil nor nwayor .i can not marry any witch put for house.

2 Likes

Re: Dec by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Is your mum aware of this?
Re: Dec by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
I already have 5kids so am qualify to be your baby mama
Re: Dec by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yigiyaga:
thought you want a baby mama?
why marriage?
Re: Dec by WebSurfer(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
I already have 5kids so am qualify to be your baby mama
Jesus is lord

And you still want more ??

This op Just tell us say you dey look for somebody daughter to ruin her life
Re: Dec by Divay22(f): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Is there any decent lady that will choose to be a baby mama. undecided undecided shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Dec by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yigiyaga:
But someone married your mum and put her in his house to beget you.
Re: Dec by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Divay22:
Is there any decent lady that will choose to be a baby mama. undecided undecided shocked shocked
The matter just weak me grin.

1 Like

Re: Dec by Bibi294(f): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Babymama? Me too wants a babydaddy o
Re: Dec by Divay22(f): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chybeibe:
The matter just weak me grin.
Lol
He's not to be taken serious, he knows where to meet them if he wants one.
Re: Dec by makydebbie(f): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Blackhawk01 opportunity don come. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dec by Blackhawk01: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Blackhawk01 opportunity don come. grin cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Crackhead. Op should come back in the next two years, I never ready now. lipsrsealed
Re: Dec by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chybeibe:
But someone married your mum and put her in his house to beget you.
Its all about choice pls. I just need to be duplicated i dont need a wife

1 Like

Re: Dec by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yigiyaga:
Its all about choice pls. I just need to be duplicated i dont need a wife
No lady will agree to be a babymama, even ashawo sef no go gree unlike you use love follow a lady and get her pregnant by mistake then babymama don start, that's if she doesn't abort the child. Kuku marry.

1 Like

Re: Dec by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Divay22:

Lol
He's not to be taken serious, he knows where to meet them if he wants one.
Can u just chill pls. Tell me and let me close this topic already .
Re: Dec by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Divay22:
At least i am being honest from start.
Re: Dec by Divay22(f): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yigiyaga:
Can i just chill pls. Tell me and let me close this topic already .
Locate the closes brothel to you, you find a capable and decent one there grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Goodnight.
Re: Dec by makydebbie(f): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Crackhead. Op should come back in the next two years, I never ready now. lipsrsealed
Hahahaha okay. cheesy
Re: Dec by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yigiyaga:

grin grin
Re: Dec by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
We Africans need to learn to hear the truth ,no matter how discomforting it will be.
Re: Dec by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
Divay22:

Locate the closes brothel to you, you find a capable and decent one there grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Goodnight.
A harlot wont bear my kid,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dec by Divay22(f): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yigiyaga:
A harlot wont bear my kid,thanks.
Than goan get married and enjoy the full package

1 Like

Re: Dec by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
I think it's good that you seem to know what you want. I believe that there may be women out there who might take you up on your offer; and you've chosen an age bracket where the chances of that happening may be as high as you could hope. Not every woman wants a husband either. You might find one who is only looking to duplicate herself just like you are.

However, in Africa, we are still concerned with maintaining fronts; and having a child out of wedlock may not be a choice any woman would consciously make. For the sake of everyone concerned, especially the child. That's why people would rather go into short-term marriages. Have children and then separate; like you see with several couples in the public eye. You can draw up whatever conditions that suit you: 2 years, 5 years, live separately, etc.....Not every marriage has to be a fairy-tale these days. And who knows, maybe as you embark on this stone-cold quest you might actually fall in love in the process. No pressure.

Good luck to you.

4 Likes

Re: Dec by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
Divay22:

Than goan get married and enjoy the full package
Na by force to marry? free the guy abeg. Other people that has baby mama do they have two heads?

1 Like

Re: Dec by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
Good idea tho,i gat your back. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dec by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
I think it's good that you seem to know what you want. I believe that there may be women out there who might take you up on your offer; and you've chosen an age bracket where the chances of that happening may be as high as you could hope. Not every woman wants a husband either. You might find one who is only looking to duplicate herself just like you are.

However, in Africa, we are still concerned with maintaining fronts; and having a child out of wedlock may not be a choice any woman would consciously make. For the sake of everyone concerned, especially the child. That's why people would rather go into short-term marriages. Have children and then separate; like you see with several couples in the public eye. You can draw up whatever conditions that suit you: 2 years, 5 years, live separately, etc.....Not every marriage has to be a fairy-tale these days. And who knows, maybe as you embark on this stone-cold quest you might actually fall in love in the process. No pressure.

Good luck to you.

Ann to which team do you belong? Team Baby Mamas, or Wifeys ?
Re: Dec by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

Ann to which team do you belong? Team Baby Mamas, or Wifeys ?

Lol! Dare I shock you this evening? or do I give a non-answer undecided.
Re: Dec by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Lol! Dare I shock you this evening? or do I give a non-answer undecided.

Wow. Seems y'all decided we're all no good for y'all . What can i say
Re: Dec by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

Wow. Seems y'all decided we're all no good for y'all . What can i say

It isn't that at all. I'm just not built for it. I love my own space and my own company too much to commit to something like that.
Re: Dec by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

It isn't that at all. I'm just not built for it. I love my own space and my own company too much to commit to something like that.

All of us. Too much self-dependency in teenage did this to us all. Argh, I'm so wrapped up but i've decided to make space for someone in my life. Life's too hard for me to take it all on myself. How will you cope ? I mean needs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In / Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside / Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Salute Each Other In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.